At the ready? Me thinks not...

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

At the ready? Me thinks not...

Postby Thy_Robocop » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Just caught this on Endling's account.

http://endling.deviantart.com/art/ATR-R ... -126150136

http://endling.deviantart.com/art/NoTeaser-126132052

Really makes me want to know more about these characters...pity he will not be participating AATR...
“How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?” Sherlock Holmes
"In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming." Lovecraft
"It's incredible how the human mind can devise such simple explanations to the things it doesn't understand, just to avoid looking at the terrible bigger picture that is the truth. Unfortunately, that won't help them when it comes knocking at the door." Alyssa Gillespine

Check out my (still ongoing) short stories here on Snafu or on my DeviantArt Account .

Re: At the ready? Me thinks not...

Postby NeoVersion7 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:56 am

Ree Wicker, eh?

Thy_Robocop wrote:Really makes me want to know more about these characters...

Endling can be quite good at that.
NeoWarrior7 wrote:Ah, I knew I made my clone too nice.

My Gallery: http://neoversion7.deviantart.com
Nonsensei

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:32 am

Indeed he can. Also, am I the only one who instantly thinks about The Mask when Oliver pops up?

Postby rossfellow » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:51 am

What I like best here is End naming a song that can fit Ree. Din Stalker - Ohne Zuschlag was a very surprising fit that gives a really vivid view of her world, IMO. Makes me look forward to seeing her in her own story more. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho79ysRKlHw

Postby Princess » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:04 pm

Yeah I just saw those pictures earlier, he's making a comic about these too? Also what's with the finales on his DA too? Are they just side stories to EA?
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:41 am

No he's not Ree has her own story, That big guy has a story from a few yaers ago... I think and The Little guy had a story but doesn't anymore for some reason.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:17 pm

Looks really interesting.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby PCHK » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:58 am

Oliver was going to be in an OCT that never came about; therefore has no story, the Big Guy (whose name escapes me) is from a much older story that Endling gave up on or something, and Ree is from Ree.

The finales are the Endzone finales. Endzone was an OCT Endling hosted that took place in the Everafter asylum. It is not canon to EverAfter. The finale is the long, long, long, long awaited conclusion of Endzone.
TRUTHINESS

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:19 am

yup yup
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Return to EverAfter