A question about everafter

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

A question about everafter

Postby Ashvati » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:32 am

On this board, I've been reading referrences to characters who don't seem to have even appeared yet in the comic. Are other pages of it being posted somewhere that I haven't seen, or is their just a repository of information on future characters somewhere that I haven't seen either?

Like, I've read mention of Hansel & Gretel, and Tom Thumb, but unless they're just in the background, they don't seem to be in the comic yet.

Also, Pinnochio and Goldilocks make me squeal like a little girl.

Location: A bone-littered nest in the bottem of a pit deep in the jungle

Re: A question about everafter

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:07 pm

Look at Endling's Deviantart http://endling.deviantart.com/
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Ashvati » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:59 pm

Thanks, I actually ended up going there and finding that since I posted this. Thanks anyway, though.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:15 am

You're welcome
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby slander » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Great, more people...
Currently Deceased

Postby Cobrastricken » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:08 am

I know. Don't you hate it when random people show up and start posting in a thread.
T&C: As Thumper once said "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all." Basically "Be nice or keep your trap shut."

No, his mind is not for rent/To any god or government/
Always hopeful, yet discontent/He knows changes aren't permenant/But change is.

Postby Ashvati » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:40 am

Wow, so friendly. I could just find somewhere else if everyone doesn't like new people on their forums

Postby Cobrastricken » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:18 pm

Ashvati wrote:Wow, so friendly. I could just find somewhere else if everyone doesn't like new people on their forums

Oh we're just kidding. I was talking about myself because I rarely post here. Your welcome to stay and enjoy the punch and cookies that are set up.
T&C: As Thumper once said "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all." Basically "Be nice or keep your trap shut."

No, his mind is not for rent/To any god or government/
Always hopeful, yet discontent/He knows changes aren't permenant/But change is.

Postby Ashvati » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Well, as long hating newcomers isn't the majority opinion, then.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:09 pm

The majority opinion?

Yeah it pretty much is, but that is just from experience.

Ignore slander, for some reason he has been acting really emo lately...
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Ashvati » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:21 pm

From experience? What, like, most new ppl end up being annoying or jerks and just leave soonafter?

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:28 pm

Ashvati wrote:From experience? What, like, most new ppl end up being annoying or jerks and just leave soonafter?

Yes.

Or creating alternate accounts because they got kick out off here.

Grammar is an issue as well for some of the newer members.

Usually because they are just plain annoying, or they never return.

We had one member get pissed at us, so she threaten to shut the website down because her sister is a uncover FBI/Super Spy.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby PCHK » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:14 pm

I like new people....?

YAY NEW PERSON!

I dunno. We get a lot of people who can't type for their lives. THEY FILL ME WITH RAGE.
TRUTHINESS

Postby Ashvati » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:46 pm

heh don't worry, I can type. And I'm reasonably sure that no one in my family works for the government, so if I ever claim otherwise as a threat, just point everyone in the direction of this post :P

Postby slander » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:14 pm

Blood Lord wrote:We had one member get pissed at us, so she threatened to shut the website down because her sister is an undercover FBI/Super Spy.

Really? When did that happen?
Currently Deceased

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:35 pm

slander wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:We had one member get pissed at us, so she threatened to shut the website down because her sister is an undercover FBI/Super Spy.

Really? When did that happen?

Run the search using "FBI" in the Bleedman section, or ask Q.U. He saved the link.
Mercypostle

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:09 am

Emo_space_girl?
viewtopic.php?t=34946

Postby Ashvati » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:02 pm

...wow, that went on for 9 pages. And she had the most slutty-looking loli character of all time as an avatar, yet wanted to be taken seriously... Wow. Were the rest of the nine pages the same thing as the first? I couldn't bring myself to read it.
Last edited by Ashvati on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:29 am

Yup I read it all about three months ago... laughing at her th whole time

Postby Ashvati » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:22 am

Personally, I felt more disgust and pity. Not pity as in sympathising with her, but that anyone could be like that.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:56 pm

Tragedy_and_Comedy wrote:Emo_space_girl?
viewtopic.php?t=34946

Yup.

I remember that day.

Back when I was still a lurker...
Mercypostle

Postby Azure Harbinger » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:22 pm

I just read the first page, and I'm kind of scared to read any more. Crazy girl.

Um... Just so I'm 110% sure, EA has characters that aren't in the comic yet, but are shown in Endling's DA account. And a few of those characters show up in Endling's comics pertaining to the EndZone tournament. But they still are considered 'unrevealed'.

So I suppose my question is, is EndZone considered canon to Ever After?
Last edited by Azure Harbinger on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I believe that if you don't have anything new or meaningful to contribute, you shouldn't try. This is why I rarely speak out here. But trust me, I'm always lurking. Always.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:36 pm

I don't think EndZone is relevant to Ever After.

However, you may want to consult PCHK, who is somewhat of an expert in this field.
Mercypostle

Postby Ashvati » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:53 pm

I'm pretty certain of having read that Endzone isn't part of Everafter. Speaking of which, where can I read all of Endzone?

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:04 pm

deviantart there are three pages out

Next

Return to EverAfter