Leion's Art Gallery

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Leion's Art Gallery

Postby Leion06 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:30 am

*is under construction*
lmfarotflbtcstcndbfootwifoagwllbgwthrootsaiakbayb!!!!!! that means LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF ROLLING ON THE FLOOR BITING THE CARPETSCARING THE CAT, NEARLY DYING BY FALLING OUT OF THE WINDOW IN FRONT OF A GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE BILL GATES WHO THEN HORRIFIED RUNS OUT ON THE STREET AND IS ACCIDENTLY KILLED BY A YELLOW BUS!

Re: Leion's Art Gallery

Postby Fummo » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:37 am

Usually one has art ready to display for one makes an art thread.

Postby Leion06 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:36 am

Just to be clear, I made this using appleworks. It would look alot better otherwise

By the way is picture was inspired by Tetsuya Nomura (Producer of Square enix)
Last edited by Leion06 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lmfarotflbtcstcndbfootwifoagwllbgwthrootsaiakbayb!!!!!! that means LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF ROLLING ON THE FLOOR BITING THE CARPETSCARING THE CAT, NEARLY DYING BY FALLING OUT OF THE WINDOW IN FRONT OF A GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE BILL GATES WHO THEN HORRIFIED RUNS OUT ON THE STREET AND IS ACCIDENTLY KILLED BY A YELLOW BUS!

Postby JinJoe » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:49 am

Appleworks?

Postby Leion06 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:56 am

Much like the basic paint program on every computer

Postby Leion06 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:29 pm

Postby Leion06 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Postby JinJoe » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:35 pm

:D Awesome sketches especially the second one.

Postby Leion06 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:38 pm

Thank you! Unfortunetly this is all I have right now. I SHALL HAVE MORE SOON!

Postby JinJoe » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:42 pm

I'll be looking forward to it. :)

Postby Mehoaido » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:15 pm

hn... unsure what to say... you obviously used offical artwork of "The world ends with you" as a reference for that first one.
Can't tell about the other two.
They look cool though
It's not enough to have no thoughts.
You gotta be unable to express them.

My Art thread

Postby Leion06 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:40 am

The first one was a school assignment where we make a piece based off of a famous artist. I picked Tetsuya Nomura and a "The world ends with you" pic. They all feature original characters that I created.

Postby Mehoaido » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:41 pm

K
You should mention those things to prevent false assumptions.
It's not enough to have no thoughts.
You gotta be unable to express them.

My Art thread

Postby Leion06 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:45 am

Postby Leion06 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:46 am

Postby stimtheone » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:06 pm

pretty nifty....

Also: Get your avatar a little better, it's very hard to see on the grey background. (and get a different one, like an....oh wait your name starts with L, then Let's see if they have an ST)

Postby JinJoe » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:28 pm

I like the first one.
The gigantor sword's grip is as large as the blade that it makes her look like a miniature human holding a combat knife.
I'm not saying it's a bad thing but it's still pretty cool.
Her costume is pretty cool yet simple in design.
The anatomical proportions are just the right measurement yet still retaining the anime style without becoming "photo realistic" or abstract.
Her pose is common but it suits the situation.
Again great job but it seems that these are old drawings
...or it could just be that you used old paper.

Postby Leion06 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:12 pm

JinJoe wrote:I like the first one.
The gigantor sword's grip is as large as the blade that it makes her look like a miniature human holding a combat knife.
I'm not saying it's a bad thing but it's still pretty cool.
Her costume is pretty cool yet simple in design.
The anatomical proportions are just the right measurement yet still retaining the anime style without becoming "photo realistic" or abstract.
Her pose is common but it suits the situation.
Again great job but it seems that these are old drawings
...or it could just be that you used old paper.

Yeah the first picture is a little old. But thanks for commenting! This will help me in futrue pictures I make. I'll keep what you said in mind.

Postby Naur » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:14 pm

very nice, would love to see those with cleaned up lineart and color

Postby Leion06 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Naur wrote:very nice, would love to see those with cleaned up lineart and color

Thanks! I did all of these in pen, so I'll try to make them neater by using penceil (although I hate using penceil)

Postby stimtheone » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:09 am

all of those were made with a pen? No wonder, but I ain't riskin'

Postby Leion06 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:16 pm

Yeah I usually draw everything in pen. People always ask me how I do it in pen all the time, but it's no different than in penceil except you have to makes sur you don't screw up

Postby CogitoIJ » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:19 pm

You've got some really nice artwork there, your perspectives and details are awesome.

I always use a pen when I'm just drawing for myself, the lines are much more thicker and vibrant.

Postby Leion06 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Yeah. and pens have a smooth feel to it versus the rough feel of penceil. The only thing I hate about pen is the often explode

Postby Naur » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:25 pm

Well using pen isn't anything big, but usually most artists will sketch out with a pencil what they want then use a pen to do the final lines.

Next

Return to Art