Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Conversation

Postby Kihmiitehra » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:27 pm

Actually, I think Junior was saying something about how he can speak demon now, and Minnie was surprised, and happy she had someone to converse with. Just a theory.
"Kumi" for short! ^__^

If you can't tell by my avi, I'm actually female. :3

Please be gentle, I am thin-skinned >_<

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Kihmiitehra wrote:Actually, I think Junior was saying something about how he can speak demon now, and Minnie was surprised, and happy she had someone to converse with. Just a theory.

A good theory. It may also show that Jr is getting a grip on the Nergal Demon.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby darkfall815 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:51 pm

One thing that confuses me is i thought the demon enabled minnie to speak like that but since she can still speak like that i guess i was wrong
To Post or not to Post that is the Question.

Postby Demonhornz » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:34 am

So, they fall in love and end up having incestual babies (which would be another thing that Bleedman would have to address O_o)

Postby JinJoe » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:03 am

Blood Lord wrote:In the last chapters, Jr was in his soul forum. When he reemerged with his body, and the Nergal Symbiote. He is probably running translations though the symbiote.

:) I didn't know he uses the internet.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/reemerge

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:14 am

darkfall815 wrote:One thing that confuses me is i thought the demon enabled minnie to speak like that but since she can still speak like that i guess i was wrong

Maybe b/c she has known it all her life it has become part of her concious knowledge
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby sgt-gorilla-man » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:19 am

i just signed on but i've been a fan for a good minute now and i like your idea on what they might have said
Kairukurumi wrote:I think it goes something like:

Panel 1: Some Halloween, huh?

Panel 2: Jr... thank you for saving me...but, I thought you hated me...

Panel 3: Well, I I guess I kinda owed ya one...for being a jerk...

Panel 4: So whadd'ya say...

Brother...

[color=40BF00][?color] We good?

Panel 5: *MMMMMMM* I love you!

uh...Love you too...sis...

Panel 6: *AHEM*

so there you go. I think that's a good representation of what's being said...or something along those lines

hand full o faya bitch!!!!

Postby Hueqort » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:23 am

darkfall815 wrote:One thing that confuses me is i thought the demon enabled minnie to speak like that but since she can still speak like that i guess i was wrong

Remember that the Nergal heritage is coded into your brain once you resciev their (which one was it?) *Place side here* eye.

So even though she may not have the power, the Nergalian knowledge is still in her head.
If you think to much on the bad you forget the good.

"Diplomacy is said to be another form of war. Albiet our battles are no less desperate for being bloodless, but at least we get wine and finger food' - Commissar Cain quote.

Yeah I know... I'm a 40k nerd.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:04 am

JinJoe wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:In the last chapters, Jr was in his soul forum. When he reemerged with his body, and the Nergal Symbiote. He is probably running translations though the symbiote.

:) I didn't know he uses the internet.

/facepalm. I feel like an idiot right now.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Hueqort » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:38 pm

Jr. is more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
If you think to much on the bad you forget the good.

"Diplomacy is said to be another form of war. Albiet our battles are no less desperate for being bloodless, but at least we get wine and finger food' - Commissar Cain quote.

Yeah I know... I'm a 40k nerd.

Postby Razor » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:07 pm

Yes Jr. is very powerful, being half nergal demon and half reaper HOWEVER,
He does not know, presently, how to access his reaper powers and he has no controle over his
nergal demon powers.
That is where minni comes in... she has controle over the nergal simbiote inside Jr.
Hence they will be together forever and will forever NEED each other.
:|

Postby Arcane » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:38 pm

Razor wrote:Yes Jr. is very powerful, being half nergal demon and half reaper HOWEVER,
He does not know, presently, how to access his reaper powers and he has no controle over his
nergal demon powers.
That is where minni comes in... she has controle over the nergal simbiote inside Jr.

Bow chicka bow wow.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Razor wrote:Yes Jr. is very powerful, being half nergal demon and half reaper HOWEVER,
nergal demon powers.

At this moment, Jr does need Minnie to make sure that another outbreak never happens. However that will not always be the case. Over time Jr will gain the will, and the mind he needs to effectively control the Nergal Demon to its fullest extent. He will get to know how it functions, and how to counterattack any method to break out of control.

Now the rate of Jr's mastery over the Nergal Symbiote all depends on his willingness to control, and his adaptivity. It is possible that in may be as soon as After Birth, where he gets his mastery.

After his mastery, the need for Minnie is no longer there. She no longer has to remain with him...
Mercypostle

Postby FleshMeat » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Now the rate of Jr's mastery over the Nergal Symbiote all depends on his willingness to control, and his adaptivity. It is possible that in may be as soon as After Birth, where he gets his mastery.

After his mastery, the need for Minnie is no longer there. She no longer has to remain with him...

Or is it?

Remember, one small mistake in Nergal control and the Nergal will take over again.
Grim Junior is pretty much an unstable bomb.
So Minnie will have to remain with Jr.
Monster - :3 I just like fucking with your brain meats.
Chocolate Hurricane - Never thought I'd agree with him.
Omicron - Even though everyone seems to hate flesh, gotta lol at his pictures.

Postby JinJoe » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:38 pm

For now at least.

Postby darkfall815 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Even though she wouldnt have to Blood Lord i think its a pretty safe bet that she would stay with him.

Postby JinJoe » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Because she prefers too.
I don't know about Junior though.

Postby darkfall815 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Well yea thats true

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:19 pm

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWN
No more dreaming for "real" friends!
No more stars for me to be alone
under! No more! I"m blowing through that lid!

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby Candy-san » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:35 pm

hi um... im new in here and im a mexican girl and my inglish is orrible sorry and i love bleedman's job with the comic of grim tales

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:49 pm

FleshMeat wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Now the rate of Jr's mastery over the Nergal Symbiote all depends on his willingness to control, and his adaptivity. It is possible that in may be as soon as After Birth, where he gets his mastery.

Or is it?

Remember, one small mistake in Nergal control and the Nergal will take over again.
Grim Junior is pretty much an unstable bomb.
So Minnie will have to remain with Jr.

Note that I'm talking about the future. Jr is currently a train wreak, but he will not stay that way. When Jr has gained full mastery over the symbiote he will not need Minnie anymore.

If Jr EVER makes a single mistake in his master state, and allows it to take over like it did again, even Minnie won't be able to stop it. Remember?
Mercypostle

Postby Razor » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:18 am

Hold on. I believe that Jr. may well be the most powerful being in the underworld...
He has the combo of reaper powers and nergal powers.
He is still the monster from before just under controle.
In time he will become more powerful than we can comprehend.
Ergo the plot continues... :twisted:

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:58 am

Yes Jr is very strong. However we have seen the Reaper Powers display a large number of "can't do this" in the T.V show. While the Nergal Powers maybe able to cover some of these problems, it won't cover everything. Since Jr is the first of his kind (hybrid between a Reaper and a Demon), he will have many problems set before him, and his own weakness.
Mercypostle

Postby darkfall815 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Would be interesting to know his weakness

Postby dizdman102293 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:29 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
dizdman102293 wrote:from a previous chapter Jr. couldn't speak nergle, so how does he know it now ?

In the last chapters, Jr was in his soul forum. When he reemerged with his body, and the Nergal Symbiote. He is probably running translations though the symbiote.

i meant the second chapter where its three days later
and i saw the Coraline movie

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!