Maximum Ride:Kidnapped OOC ... DEAD

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Maximum Ride:Training and an explanation OOC sign ups closed

Postby Caim » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:00 pm

...Crap...>.>;

Postby Slipslash » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:38 pm

Alright I'm confused now. Peoples post's are conflicting with what MG, the GM, posted, I dunno what to do....
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Glacier » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:54 pm

who's conflicting?

Postby Caim » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:02 pm

What Glacier said >.>;

If it's about Alex getting up instantly, it's because of her near-total immunity to sedatives and stuff like that...it kinda comes with having a human body forced to produce vast amounts of unnaturaly lethal poison >.>;

Postby Mystery Girl » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:52 pm

yeah *scratches head* I forgot about Alex's immunity... But by the end of my post everyone is up and ready...

Postby Slipslash » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:56 pm

Mystery Girl wrote:yeah *scratches head* I forgot about Alex's immunity... But by the end of my post everyone is up and ready...

thanks, I just needed to know this from MG...

Postby Mystery Girl » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:59 pm

I'm glad someone is worrying about Robin...

Postby Slipslash » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Ha ha, thanks Mg ;)

Postby Caim » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Was a little busy trying to stop Hect from killing himself... >.>;

Re: Maximum Ride:Kidnapped OOC sign ups Open

Postby Mystery Girl » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:30 am

SIGN UPS ARE OPEN, ANY NEW PEOPLE WHO WISH TO JOIN, OR CURRENT MEMBERS WHO WOULD WISH TO SUBMIT ANOTHER CHARACTER, anyone welcome.

(I have no restrictions on the number of characters you have.)   

Postby Mellow » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:48 am

This is a quicky since my parents are forcing me to sleep soon. I'll edit it some more to emphasize on anything that may seem ambiguous to you. If there's no problem, though, I probably won't. Also, I SHOULD pm you the stats, right?

Name: Chernobog
Species: 75% Lungless Salamander, 25% Human

Personality: Chernobog acts like a prissy teenage girl who acts like she never gets what she wants and whines when she doesn't get to rent a limo for her to ride in to her high school prom. The only difference between the two is that Chernobog probably wouldn't be able to get a date to the prom since he doesn't have a rich enough family to rent a limo in the first place. He's a bit of a cynic, considering the environment he was raised in. Chernobog likes to act strong in front of others, but has no problem with falling in line when told to since Chernobog's animal half has a natural instinct to succumb to those with a stronger aura (ie; those higher up in the food chain).

Appearance: Most of Chernobog's human characteristics have been overtaken by his animal self, but he still retains a humanoid form. Think a black Mystique (from the X-Men); he's covered in black scales, with a smooth underbelly. His hair is akin to the spines on a porcupines back; thick and pointy on the end. He has bright golden eyes which gives him an eerie appearance. His skin is quite slick and smooth despite its rough appearance, and he has a long, thick tail which he likes to decorate with rings on the end.

Chernobog's choice of clothes is a full body wetsuit with a black long coat on top; because of the mucus his skin secrets, he's almost constantly wet and needs to wear something that won't inhibit him by becoming saggy when wet.

Quirks:
Aquaphobic: Ironic considering his species, Chernobog has a huge fear of water due to how much he was forced to stay submerged in it during the time he was experimented on. Though his body eventually adapted enough for more of his salamander characteristics to emerge, he was severely traumatized by his experience and has had an aversion to any body of water large enough for him to be completely emerged in.

Osmophobia: A fancy word for a fear of smells and odors. Chernobog has a hypersensitive sense of smell, which the scientists decided to test how strong it was. Because Chernobog could smell anything from any part of his body, there was no way he could block anything out. The experiments did a number on his brain, and he gets confused whenever he inhales something strong for extended amounts of time.

Fear of Getting Cut: This phrase, though slightly misleading, is actually the fear of not having a fancy name for a fear of getting cut......okay, no it isn't. It actually is just a fear of getting cut. Chernobog developed this fear when he was constantly decapitated by the scientists so that they could measure the speed of his regeneration abilities.

Tongue-Tongue: Chernobog prefers using his tongue to do most of his work, like grabbing and holding things. It's really handy.

Powers:
Licky-Licky Style: Chernobog's tongue is very long, thick, and strong. When he shoots it out of his mouth, there's enough force to give someone a concussion. Its very slimy, but the tip is quite sticky. The tip of the tongue also has four finger-like extensions which make his tongue a prehensile organ. In combination with the sticky saliva on the tip of his tongue, it'd be difficult for anyone caught in his tongue to escape without cutting it off. Which is alright, considering Chernobog's next ability...

I Like Getting Cut: Since Chernobog inherited most of his characteristics from his salamander side, he's able to regenerate just as quickly as the real, purebred thing. Plus, for a few minutes, Chernobog is able to control the movement of any limbs he loses.

Camou: Chernobog can hide in swampy areas since he looks a lot like a log. At least, his backside does, so he needs to hide his front to make sure no one knows he's there. If he's not in a swamp or any rural area, he sticks out like a sore thumb.

I Can Keep Going All Night: Chernobog has a lot of stamina despite having no lungs at all; he breathes through his SKIN. Of course, this ability of his is only applicable when he's wet. If he ever becomes completely dry, he can suffocate to death.

Lubricant: Chernobog's skin secretes mucus which helps Chernobog stay moist in dry areas and would help him swim better if he ever decides to. It also has other practical uses like removing used tape from objects and for helping Chernobog squeeze into tight spaces.

Amphibian: Chernobog is an amphibian. 'Nuff said.

Gandhi Metabolism: Chernobog can remain very healthy on the bare minimum amount of food a human being needs to survive.

Brief History: The experiments Chernobog mainly had to endure mostly had to do with him getting dunked in a huge vat of water to see how long he could stay inside. At first, most of his amphibian qualities hadn't quite manifested completely yet, but by constantly getting forced to stay inside a body of water for extended periods of time, Chernobog's body developed the ability to breathe underwater. The scientists found it fascinating how, to survive, Chernobog's body had drawn out the natural abilities of his salamander DNA. Since they had previously experimented with Chernobog's regenerating abilities, they decided to continue those experiments to see how Chernobog's body would react to being forced to remain constantly decapitated. Chernobog had originally been 50% salamander and 50% human, but the experiments conducted upon Chernobog forced his salamander half to take 25% away from his human self.
Last edited by Mellow on Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Mystery Girl » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:41 am

BTW everybody...

When I give out points... you can Bank them and exchange them for new abilities of your choice... Abilities you want, you have to ask me about an ability and then I will decide how many points you need to get that ability

Postby Mystery Girl » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:13 am

Mellow... add a Long coat to the clothes... and I'll accept...

A Wetsuit is just a bit too... tight... and strange to be walking around in...

Its very creative. An interesting choice.

Postby Mellow » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:02 pm

He wears nothing underneath. :tongue:

Alright, edited it.

Postby Mystery Girl » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:40 am

accepted

Postby Mellow » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:08 am

So.....do you know that most of the links for the character pages....don't really work? No worries. You're lucky I'm the type of guy who enjoys organizing stuff.

Code: Select all
NPC - [url=http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2510839#p2510839]Maximum Ride[/url] (Hawk/Human) Age 16
NPC - [url=http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2510839#p2510839]Fang[/url] (Crow/Human) Age 16
Caim - [url=http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2510869#p2510869]Alex[/url] (Reptile/Human) Age 16
Nyvyan - [url=http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2511727#p2511727]Ray O’Neil[/url] (Bat/Human) Age 16
Glacier - [url=http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2512115#p2512115]Hect Buron[/url] (Beetle/Human) Age 15
NPC - [url=http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2514396#p2514396]Lyca[/url] (Silver Fox/Human) Age 15
BeinginHell101 - [url=http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2519297#p2519297]Tweety[/url] (Squirrel/Human) Age 14
Slipslash - [url=http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2513314#p2513314]Lawrence[/url] (Albatross/Chameleon/Human) Age 12
ER_ode - [url=http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2514418#p2514418]Kanga[/url] (Kangaroo/Human) Age 12
Glacier - [url=http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2514786#p2514786]Luna[/url] (Coyote/Human) Age 10
Nyvyan - [url=http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2511727#p2511727]Charlie Hallow[/url] (Bear/Human) Age 7
Caim - [url=http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2513705#p2513705]Black[/url] (Black Cat/Human) Age 6
NPC - [url=http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2514396#p2514396]Robin[/url] (Falcon/Human) Age 6
NPC - [url=http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2514396#p2514396]Akira[/url] (White Alsatian/Golden Eagle) Age 3
Mellow - [url=http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2569370#p2569370]Chernobog[/url] (Salamander/Human) Age 9

And, heh, seeing as how you just accepted me, I went ahead and added my own name.

Postby Gigafist » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:32 am

Sweet I'll have a cs by tommorow around 7 or 8

Postby Mystery Girl » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:48 pm

which ever.. and Mellow... you did it wrong, its in age order..

Postby Mystery Girl » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:51 pm

btw the links do work, they don't go to the exact place on the page of where the CS is... but alot of the CS's were on page 1

Postby Mellow » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:03 am

Um......how could the links work if they don't go to where the post is?

Postby Mystery Girl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:19 am

it leads you the right page... I didn't ge chance to be really specific when I was doing it

Postby Mellow » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:48 am

Well now, I've went and got you the specific locations then. I at least deserve some gesture of thanks or gratitude, yes?

Postby Mystery Girl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:54 am

thankyou

Postby Mystery Girl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:02 am

Important notice

Okay, for everyones Information... I need at least 2 more playing characters otherwise I might be forced to shut this Role play down. Also the rate of posting is a bit slow.

One of our members is leaving so I need people to quicken the pace and if I can have 2 more playing characters then I will bring you in ASAP

Postby Mellow » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:41 am

Gigafist is working on his/her, so you just need 1 more right?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing