Updates/Conventions

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Thu May 21, 2009 10:37 am

Hey everyone sorry for the super slow lack of updates lately. It's entirely my fault. It's because I've been insanely busy getting ready for this weekend. There are 3 conventions I've had to worry about this weekend. I'll be personally attending San Jose's Fanime convention. Then in Anime Boston this weekend Kroze will have some Snafu merch at the Yugioh Adridged Booth. Also at my Fanime artist alley tables I'll have some VG Cats merchandise and some Girl Genius books for sale. All while up in Toronto Scott Ramsoomair will be doing another convention called Anime North.

So a quick recap if you get a chance stop buy and visit me at Fanime in San Jose.
Scott Ramsoomair of VG Cats at Anime north in Toronto,
and Kroze from Yugioh Abridged at Anime Boston... in Boston.

But yeah I still haven't gone through the editor and colorist submissions entirely. Once we get that settled we have a lot of Naruto comics finished and ready to go. I have some MyPanda's finished I just need time to upload them. Then we have a bunch of new comics I need to add super soon to... But I have Akon the very next weekend after Fanime so we'll see how much I get done next week. Conventions never stop I swear.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Updates/Conventions

Postby raijin86 » Thu May 21, 2009 11:25 am

Busy, busy man. o.O

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu May 21, 2009 1:40 pm

Well, that's just great... I've been looking forward to attending Fanime since last year... and now due to my lack of a Paypal account, I wasn't able to get a prepayment in... WHY DOES THE UNIVERSE HATE ME SO :'( !!! (I almost got a friend pay my ticket through his paypal account, but she didn't have the money in her account at the time, and some other techno difficulty crap...) So, overall, I might not go this year due to lack of efficient extra funds needed to pay and my strong need to save...
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby dannylam4 » Fri May 22, 2009 7:15 am

Aw man >> I went to Anime North last year, but I'm not going this year, haha. Last year they had this incredibly bossy control freak woman run artist alley, so watch out!

Return to Comic Updates and News!