Zombie Haus RP
Voted for by Glahardt, zenieth, Garethcool, Archrival, and Fenix13.
- Day t-minus 12 – Severe storm in the Atlantic destroy pummels the GeneCo chartered vessel R.V. Highland. A container of bio-toxins breaks loose, spilling its cargo. All samples were instantly destroyed by self-destruct devices but one sample escaped and drifted towards the US.
-Day t-minus 3 – A football game ends in violence. The Hightop Highlanders loose to the Gursden Grapplers after a bad call by a novice referee. The game ends with three dead and 54 sent to the hospital.
-Day t-minus 2 – Bad blood after the game continues with gang related violence and revenge attacks.
Day – 0 – Container Alpha-56 washes up on the shore. A six year old child opens the box and plays with it. The child returns home complaining of a mild rash on his hands, which had a cut from several hours ago.
Day 1- A series of violent attacks resulting in bites and blood prompts the local police to dispatch officers to the high schools.
Day 2- The local hospital is overwhelmed by the sheer number of people coming in. More officers are dispatched from neighboring counties.
Day 3- Several more attacks in adjacent counties prompts a major deployment of police officers by the mayors of each county.
Day 4- The riots attract the attention of the Georgian State, which has spread to over 10 counties in a short period. National Guard troops are sent in and Bio-terror units collect samples.
Day 5- Riots in South Carolina, linked to Georgian riots. Martial Law is declared in both states.
Day 6- Attacks skyrocket, six states have zombies. National Guard begins mobilizing troops to deal with them.
Day 7- President makes a speech to the nation as zombies are confirmed in 8 states. US Air Force, Navy and Army units deploy. America seals its borders.
Day 17- University students during the early hours find themselves cut off from escape as zombies pour into the campus. Many are spared when an insightful custodian orders each house locked down. (RP Scenario begins)
Day 21- Entire west coast is swarming with zombies. Total death count in well into the millions. US military units pull back. Canada closes its borders. Mexico invaded.
Day 22- Present day. (RP Start.)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
You were just a university student when the entire mess began. When the first zombie came knocking at your door, you just barricaded yourself like the rest of your fellow students. Now it is day 22 of the zombie outbreak and you and fellow students have barricaded themselves inside the large dorm houses your parents have paid for. With little or no weapons to defend yourself, you are prepared to resign yourself to a gruesome fate until the US military air-dropped some weapons near your dorm. However, as well prepared as it may seem, the coming days will be a trying time as the world you know it slowly goes silent and help may not be coming after all.
Hell…this the best school year you ever had!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.-Zombie Types-Crawler-
Slowly walking towards you like the time in the entire world does not matter, they represent the vast majority of the zombie population. They walk slowly and are easy to take care of as long as your don’t let down your guard. Often known for their slow, shifting movement. Runner
- Runners are dangerous types of zombies as they run, stalk and hide to strike at the most opportune time. Runners are so named due to their inhuman endurance in which they can keep up with. Biters-
Runners with the purpose of biting the most people they can get. Biters are almost unrecognizable from regular runners with the exception of drooling mouths. Sappers
- What remains of their humanity are represented by a cruel calculating behavior. Sappers are so named due to their collective pack mentality. Using tools like a primate, Sappers are known to break into heavily fortified buildings by blunt instruments or digging under the thickest and tallest of walls with their hands. When they work in a team, each sapper has their own specialty. Sapper’s teams are often known to contain at least four zombies. Sappers are often spotted observing at a distance, often holding a stick or tool. Compared to the rest, they are the most dangerous. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
- Zombies are attracted to noise. Throwing a noisy object can kill a lot of zombies and hopefully root out any runners or biters mixed into the crowd. Sappers will avoid noisy objects. Crawlers tend to shuffle and moan if they see prey.
- Sappers like to attack at the same time as the rest. When they attack, they furiously dig or attack the foundations of the fortifications. If they think they are spotted, they will run away.
- Runners and biters attack to kill, Crawlers attack to wound. Sappers support other zombies and will kill or wound depending on the situation.
- Zombie saliva entering the blood stream will kill the victim and zombify the body. Ingestion or contact with any zombie flesh, blood, or any fluids will infect but not kill but rather stay dormant. A bite from a zombie is a death sentence.
-If an infected victim dies of natural or non-zombie related events, the virus will not reanimate. Victim is safe until he or she is bitten.
-If an infected victim dies from zombie bites, virus will reanimate.
-If an uninfected dies with a bite, the virus will reanimate.
- If you are infected, virus will not kill, IT TAKES A BITE TO RENDER THE VIRUS ACTIVE. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.-Weapons-Improvised weapons-
Plastic janitorial handles for mops, shovels, long gardening sticks, and sometimes any object become weapons of war at times of desperation. Use your imagination. Melee weapons-
Purpose built melee weapons are hard to come by in today’s modern society. However, bladed weapons are equally effective against zombies as are firearms and sometimes, more useful than a metal slug. Sometimes die-hard fans of fantasy themed media sometimes cough up enough money to buy an actual replica of swords used by their favorite characters. These sharp objects, meant for show have now been pressed into use for defense (Yes you can use an energy sword replica from Halo). Firearms-
The military dropped quite a lot of M9 pistols, AR-15s and M16A4s, and MP5 near the dorms. Plus with all the other guns you guys have, things are starting to look interesting. Now about that ammo problem…Explosives-
The military gave us some plastic putty blocks and some books. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-The University-
It is a quite a large campus situated in a semi-forested area. Most of the lecture and research building are located in the middle while the dorms are separated into four large residential colleges. If all went well, we can assume that students of every college have fortified their dorm houses. Our dorm house is called “Descartes” and along with 7 others dorm houses, we make up the entire population of Carson College.
Each house is has four floors, three residential and one basement. Three staircases, one main, two service staircases. The staircases are open air between the second and third. A kitchen and laundry room is built into each one, all situated in the basement. Most people live in double-occupant but a few live in single, triple or quad-occupant rooms. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-Maps-
Age- (At least over 17 years old. Please be consistent with UNIVERSITY class year as well)
Class Year- (Denote whether you are frosh, sophomore, Junior, or Senior. Frosh are often 17 or 18 years, sophs 18 or 19, and so on.)
Appearance- (If that rare nerd purchased a tactical vest…you can bet he uses it.[I have a UTG Tactical with MARPAT Woodland
Weapons- (Assuming you guys can use all the firearms, please list your own melee and improvised weapons here. Do not list firearms! You are permitted to list as many melee and improvised weapons as you want but keep in mind, you can carry so much. Use common sense.)
Skills- (Keep in mind…computers skills have not much use since power supplies are limited.)
History- <<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-Pointers and tips-
- Spread out when its tactically viable…some people can get cut off when zombies flank.
- Run…it’s the only thing you can do…
- Despair has blanked mankind. So do us a favor and tell us you have all those
cat pictures saved onto your hard drive.
- Nerf guns are not totally useless…
- “It’s a rat flail!”…find something else other than a rat.
- Hey…aerosol cans! Now where is my lighter?