Sakuracon

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Well I'm sitting waiting for opening ceremonies to start when I realized I can type news posts on my phone now. So I've checked up on snafu and I'm a bit disappointed in the lack of updates in my abscence but that's to be expected I suppose. Anyhoo ill be back tuesday night and ill immediately get to work on snafu tin and mypanda. And ill start to sift through the great submissions we've got for editors and colorists for the new comics. Once we get those setup we should have naruto updating regularly for a long time and mypanda forever. And final fantasy can get rolling as well.

As for my week in seattle its been incredibly boring. I was alone chilling in my motel for two day straight and when shawn from halolz flew in on wednesday I was excited for company but he slept all day long. Thursday we setup our booths and that leaves me at today. Dull week. Oh well.

Oh and my gateway netbook laptop thing broke on this trip. Again. Its the third time I've taken it to three cons and all three cons its failed me. Never ever under any circumstances buy a gateway they suck big time.

Oh and if you're at sakura con stop by the panel today at 4 pm. It should be decently fun I hope plus there is a webcomics panel tomorrow morning at 9 with penny arcade me greg from real life comics shawn from halolz and possible some more peeps. Should be rad.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Sakuracon

Postby Urufu Rycard » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:38 pm

I know ya don't know me im basically a noob here but the Comics on this site Are KICK ASS!!!! MY Favs are Sugar Bits and Grim Tales.. Anyway enough Fan boy ness I noticed you had comp problems and in my opinoin You should get a Toshiba.. Their Laptops are epicly Durible. MY dad had on for almost 10 years, we've moved so many times and yet its still kicken a few keys are missing the screens abit scuffed but it still works >< anyway Good luck at the Convention,

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Everytime I see the name Sakuracon my mind retrieves that horrible ad for it.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby aaoral » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:09 am

Dude, I totally stopped by. You signed my banana.

Postby cornteen » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:15 am

I decided to read this even though i didnt go....Final Fantasy!? o.O ARE YOU SERIOS!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!

Hope you had a good time at the con dude ^^ heard it was really fun :grin:
\-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/
will not be posting oftern, only when i see anomilysor thinggs others have missed!!!

These pics are NOT approved by bleedman,but i wish for him to look at them,thats why its my sig,and hopefuly say i can use them .
Would be on deviant but again not approved.
I drew these myself along with about 7 others but these are my best so i hope you all like them!
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo306/cornteen/grimjrredo.jpg
and
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo306/cornteen/grimjrredo2.jpg

Postby raijin86 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:51 am

Final Fantasy?!?!?! Whoo!! That'll be good (It better be).

Postby Dave » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:47 am

Yes I do remember signing the banana. Thanks for stopping by man! And thanks for posting.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Return to Comic Updates and News!