Maximum Ride:Kidnapped OOC ... DEAD

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Maximum Ride: Time to Escape OOC sign ups OPEN

Postby sam4books » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:19 pm

DONE! :D

Name: Jimbo

Species: 90% Human, 10% Monkey

Personality: He can be a bit silly at times, pulling pranks on unsuspecting employees of the "School". It's not that he doesn't like them, in fact he hates them. It's just that he gets bored easily, and thinks its fun to torture his torturers. You know, hunt the hunters, tick off those darn scientists so much that they would have to throw him out, or kill him. One would hope it would be the former. So yes I suppose you can say he's a risk taker, and its because of his proneness to taking risks that he doesn't attach himself to others. He doesn't see any need too, because such attachments will slow him down on his own, personal escape missions. Yes, you heard me right, he has tried to escape the "School" over a million times himself, but so far none of his escape attempts worked. Despite this he still keeps pressing on in hopes of finally tasting freedom. He doesn't want to include anyone on anything he dishes up however as he claims everyone will just get in the way. He likes to keep secrets, loves keeping people guessing, and it amuses him when people get annoyed by his secretive smile. He has a bit of a sarcastic side to him. A side that would often openly insult others if he had his way. It's not his fault, he spent way too much time as a gineau pig to a bunch of brainless scientist. I can't tell you how much he would give just to have a chance to throw poo at them. They wouldn't be able to catch him anyways. He is not afraid of getting in trouble, "trouble" is his middle name, and he has played the game. He knows just how tick people off, and once he gets you mad he will find a weakness, expose it, and use it against you. He does not play by the rules, he will hurt anyone if necessary. That's just the way he is, so if you ever catch him in a playful, mischevious mood, watch out. He takes no sides, he is only looking out for himself.

Appearance: Very tall, very slender. He looks like an average, tall, most likely clumsy young man. His hair is a dark brown that is a bit messy in the back, and is said to have thousands of flies crawling around it. Strangely enough the teen had already sprouted sideburns at this young age that stops right at the bottem jaw. His nose is a bit upturned, and there are hardly any pimples visable except for the one on his cheek. He really doesn't have a high cheekbone, it is sort of average, maybe a bit low for a human, and he always seems to be smiling devilishly. As if he's hiding something. His eyes are a dark brown that sort of twinkle with mischief and deviousness. They can have an innocent look to them if Jimbo quivered his upper lip in the right way (his upper lip is quite large by the way). His ears are huge, and rounded too, they stick out in a very obvious way that makes him stand out in a large crowd. His skin is very fair in deep contrast to his eye and hair color. Some distinct animal qualities include the outragiously long hair around his arms and legs, especially around his hands and feet. Wait a minute his feet don't look like feet at all, in fact they look like an extra set of hands. This is the second distinct animal quality, the opposable big toe. The third and last dinstinct animal quality, is his tail, which he treasures most of all, and often uses it to swing from the cielings. Yup, just your average rebellious teen.

Quirks:
Enclosed Spaces----Jimbo has a natural fear of being in less than comfortable spaces, and very much perfers living in the wild than in a cold, iron-bared cell.
Bananas----That's right, the monkey boy hates bananas! Why are you all staring at me like that? If every day of your life scientists spent hours torturing you with a fresh yellow banana you'd be afraid of them too. Just the very sight of those things could send the poor guy running.
Needles----Anything sharp and needle-like makes him want to run for it. He has spent so many years being injected with those evil things that he just couldn't stand the sight of them. Needles truely are a product of hell, and if you even meantion the word "shot" you're in for one heck of a tantrum.
Clowns----I have no idea why (okay maybe I do), but for some strange reason, the prankster is afraid of clowns. I'm telling ya, every time he goes to sleep (which is a rare occurance) he has nothing but nightmares concerning these circus freaks. Just a word of advice, keep Jimbo away from the circus 'cause he's willing to kill any clown on sight, and I'm not kidding.

Powers:
Excellent Climbing Skills----Pick any suspanded plane and/or object and I promise you, Jimbo can climb it. This is mostly due to the help of his opposable toes and very useful tail of course. He can scale skyscrapers, climb the tallest tree no sweet, and dangle from a bar suspended twenty feet (or more) above the ground. If you need to break into a fortress with a twenty foot high iron wall, Jimbo's your man.
Natural Agility----He's fast, 'nuff said. Like a monkey he can stealthily fly through a forest, undetected or swing through the tightest security system at high speed. He's not as fast as a cheteeh or bunny rabbit however, but he can sure pull fast swings with those fists.
Primate Speak----Has the ability to speak to the lesser primates, you know fellow monkeys and apes. They just understand eachother, lets just say it's animal instinct.
Tool Mastery----Jimbo is a natural master of fixing any machinary that needs fixing. It doesn't matter how complicated the piece of machinary is, just give him a set of schematics and he'll get it up and running in a jiffy. It might take him a couple of hours though, depending on how complicated the piece of machinary is. What? He isn't some sort of miracle worker, he's just Mr. Fix-it-Guy at your service. I won't promise he'll do things for free though. He's generous but not THAT generous, if the job is gonna take atleast two hours he WILL expect pay....IN CASH. Which is weird considering the fact he's been in captivity for so long.

Brief History: Experiments include immune reflexes, a process in which they inject him with "harmless diseases" to test how well his immune system works. They also test him in some sort of obstacle course with many obstacles suspended from the cieling. He simply has to sail across the obstacle course without falling towards the net at the bottem and safely reach the other side. This obstacle course is used to test his climbing capabalities, sometimes they will even strap a carefully recorded amount of weights on his back in order to make things difficult. Sometimes scientist will give him the task of fixing a complicated machine with limited schematics as to challenge his expertise at the usage of everyday tools. Unfortunately the scientists would rather die than pay a worthless scum like Jimbo. Mean, aren't they?
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Glacier » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:55 am

I'm done too!

Name: Hect Buron

Species: Human and Japanese Rhinoceros Beetle

Personality: He’s a peace-loving gentle giant. He doesn’t like pain, but can be highly territorial of anything he considers his. This includes his friends. While he may not interfere between equal opponents, he can't watch someone preying on children. He will intervene. In the case of the pursuers from the Lab, he will kill if it means freedom, or to protect someone. He already hates them. He’s otherwise slow to anger, still preferring to distance himself from a confrontation than attack it. He is a self sufficient entity that is indifferent to company or solo living. He interacts well and enjoys it, but he doesn’t need others around him. If it comes down to it, he will play the defender/ guardian because he knows that he can.

Appearance : He stands at 6’ 1” and weights about 200lbs. He looks like a humanoid beetle man. He has a black and green exoskeleton and has the full functioning features of a rhinoceros beetle. His flight wings aren’t typically visible as they are mostly hidden under the protection of his outer wings. The ends do poke out though. Under his exoskeleton, he also has the skeletal system and organs of a human. He currently has only four limbs, two powerful arms and legs. He has a complex mouth adaptive primarily for fruit and vegetation. His eyes are a glossy black and he has no hair. He has clawed hands, feet, and a 9ft wing span. His wings are never fully horizontal. He's built like a tank and could probably take one on. His horn extends 2 feet at a near 45 degree and from his head.

Quirks: He’s mute. Essentially, his voice box didn’t develop properly. He can hear and understand language, but he can’t talk. He can give simple answers by nodding and shaking his head, but that’s about it.

He fears fire and people in lab coats. He also fears research type facilities and needles. He gets over
anxious around trees. Typical of rhinoceros beetles, he loves syrup, honey, sugar water, etc.

His body goes through varying levels of pain in fairly fixed intervals. Often times the aching is nothing he can’t handle, but every so often, he’ll go through excruciatingly painful episodes. The pain comes and goes in waves, and occurs every 8-9 hours. and lasts for 30 minutes on average

Powers: High speed flight, Herculean strength, and a nigh indestructible shell. While his speed is incredibly fast for his size, his endurance is super human. Mental projection: a type of telepathy that allows him to communicate by projecting his thoughts to others.

Brief History: Since his inception, he’s been growing much larger and faster than the average human child. His body and mind have been experimented on to test and enhance his strength and natural defenses. Other experiments were conducted to manifest a form of communication through the mind as he never was able to form vocal sounds. The experiments have made him fearful of everything associated with it. He was engulfed in a flaming room to test the strength of his shell once it hardened, which proved to be quite flame retardant. During combat experiments he would never attack. He often was hurt by the other creature in the experiment, but by the time it got to that point, the other creature would be passed out from exhaustion. He is constantly sedated and restrained because he's been known to topple trees while trying to get sap from them. He is a fairly successful attempt to harness the rhinoceros beetle's insane strength.

Stats:
Constitution- 9

Strength- 10

Speed- 3

Intelligence- 1
Last edited by Glacier on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:50 am, edited 6 times in total.

Postby Mystery Girl » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:01 am

TsunaXionus I need you to put a little more information in the personality... Why would she follow Max and Fang? Because in this RP I'm only doing a good side... and the appearance... how tall is she... strength without her claw... eye colour and hair colour...

Other than that I love the idea... just add those things for me and then your accepted.

Sam4books will your character stay with the others? accepted

Glacier I like him... creepy... but I like him... accepted... if one of the younger ones are in trouble will he help them?

I like the variety... I'm going to enjoy seeing how the bonds go... If you don't help each other... you might end up dead...

Postby Mystery Girl » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:23 am

Monday I think I'll open the IC

Postby TsunaXionus » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:43 am

Okay fixed and edited i hope thats enough... is it... cause i dont know where to put her motive to following max and fang in the cs.
"I am a devilishly talented butler"

Location: Temple of the Damned in the center of the underworld

Postby Mystery Girl » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:57 am

lol Thats good... I'll have fun... with this

Postby sam4books » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:39 am

@MG: He will stay with the others, the means of escaping and getting as far away from the school as possible is good enough reason for him to stay with one group ;D

Don't expect him to play hero though :P
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mystery Girl » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:02 am

well Max is the Boss... because of her Mothering Instinct and her 'No-bullshit' Attitude... But she will want to look after everyone... It should be fun

Postby sam4books » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:05 am

Yesh!
In passing

Postby Glacier » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:32 am

Yeah MG, his territorial nature extends to protecting his friends and I guess younger children from impending doom. He wouldn't just walk away with something happening. I'll add that in

Postby Glacier » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:01 pm

CS editted

Postby Mystery Girl » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:08 pm

thats cool okay

Postby Wins2 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:30 pm

Is it possible for a character to be more Animal than human.

Postby Mystery Girl » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:09 pm

yep

Postby Mystery Girl » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:09 pm

PM me your idea

Postby Wins2 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Name: Jason

Species: 70% lion 30% human

Personality: Jason used to be a strong willed boy he used to be brave when he was being experimented on he was the most resistant, he constantly put up a fight lashing out a doctors even attacking them. The doctors didn’t like that so they put him through more experiments making him less human in an attempt to break him; the experiments seemed more like physical torture than anything. Eventually it got to the point where Jason had given up and they had broken his spirit his will, the once strong charismatic boy is now a hollow shell of his former self forced to sit in his cell and lick his wounds. He became mentally unstable constantly fighting his instinct in order to keep his humanity, if he continues to live the way he does he may just become the animal they made. But Due to being broken the way he is he has gained an animalistic sense of protecting those younger than him.

Appearance: Jason is tall about 8 ft and he weighs over 300 pounds. The boy has face that looks more Lion than human, his eyes yellow and his upper body is large with muscles for the enhanced strength he has. His body is covered in yellow fur and he has a man of yellow and brown, he has other lion like features such as a tail, claws, and hind legs for running on all fours. He has such a large upper body that he can’t wear a lot of shirts but he can wear pants and he normally wears black jeans.

Quirks: He can be known to lash out at those around him of the opposite species for little to no reason, he’ll also roar at random times because of his instincts.

Powers: Lion strength and lion speed and High endurance.

History: Jason has gone through some of the worse experiments imaginable the tested his endurance putting him through the worse kinds of physical torture imaginable in order to break him. They experimented with how he handles himself in combat putting him up against other animals; they tested diseases on his body to see his reactions. They tested his strength and made him do heavy lifting, putting more wear and tear on his body. When they broke him that’s when the worse tests started, they made him hunt others they were controlling him by instinct at that point and he couldn’t even tell who he was anymore. They still continually torture him to keep him broken in order to keep him from regaining his humanity.

Stats:

Constitution- 5

Strength- 7

Speed- 5

Intelligence-4
Last edited by Wins2 on Wed May 06, 2009 4:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Slipslash » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:38 am

Wait for me guys
After some thought I've decided on something that would make sense, as well as be quite complex (he already has a connection with everyone in some sense as well as being a kind of Anti-Max...if that makes sense...)

-------------

Name: Lawrence (surname dropped)

Species:90% Human 4% Avian (Great Wandering Albatross), 6% Chameleon

Personality: Lawrence is more then a bit philosophical, which would seem strange for someone who has undergone experiments, but this can be explained through his history. regularly walking the fine line between being a pessimist and an optimist, naturally he is rebellious but not as much to the whitecoats, he hates stubbornness (although he is a little submissive when in the presence of a good leader *hint*) He is not afraid to voice his opinion which can sometimes get on peoples nerves.
As irritating as he may seem, he is actually quit a nice person, and due to his mindset (and maybe history) he does not carry the same amount of psychological scars as other kids might. He is quite intelligent (this may be the reason why he calls himself a "philosopher" in the first place) having been treated quite differently from the others. Due to his history, he is not afraid to kill things, erasers would be literally nothing to him, as well as any other "brother" or "sister" this is not because he is cold (although he can be when he wants to) but more for the reason that he does not care that much for what others think or what others say, he wouldn't be afraid to be a more efficient killing machine, not for the labcoats but for himself and others, at the age he is right now he does not care for the "others" as much (but he does recognize he is in a group for survival and the need to show emotion to them) Showing a willingness to be accepted. These bits of his personality may seem full proof (and indeed the mostly are) but on the deeper end of his mind, he is full of calculations not of math, but of social interaction, an extremely good facade. Believe me, he has had all the time in the 16 years he's been there, to know how to efficiently fake anything to anyone.

Appearance: Lawrence is about average height, 5'11", and weighs about 115 lbs. , looks like a normal teenager if not for the wings and chameleon like abilities. Lawrences wingspan is approximately 28ft in length and cannot be hidden, they are pure white with black edges near the narrow side (they also in fact almost touch the ground), if it weren't however for his chameleon like abilities he wouldn't be able to hide them at all. With has semi-brown/black hair that is usually (when he can get gel) lightly spiked near the bangs and a striking shade of hazel eyes. Wear some dark green shorts with "used" red converse, as well as a black hooded jacket and slightly lighter green shirt.

Quirks: True to his Albatross "blood" Lawrence cannot simply jump into the air and start flying, he must first gain some speed and fly, BUT anyone who is faster could simply just grab him and set him off. And again the wings are bothersome due to there size (and would be even more bothersome if not for his other ability). Lawrence is also stubborn (ironic considering he hates stubborness, and while he does not show it explicitly he can at times be a little narcissistic, although he may not mean to offend anyone)

Powers: Lawrance has an acute sense of smell and while you may think birds (nor the chameleon) can smell very well, Albatrosses are one of the only species of birds that have such an ability. Due to his "Albatrossian" metabolism Lawrence also can undergo about 2-3 days without food (water is as regular). Lawrence can also go much higher then regular avian/kids of his kind if it were not for his other ability, one that enables him to withstand cold temperatures (To a certain degree), he would not be able to fly so high. And as for flying goes once Lawrence goes up it is extremely hard to get him down, while not an agile flyer due to his large wingspan (and sophisticated flying techniques) Lawrence could stay flying for days on end if he wanted to and also has an higher then normal average speed. Not extremely strong but he does have a larger then normal strength (not nearly as much as Max or Fang) can use his wings as weapons, when flying that is, in the case of those with smaller wings that would be more fragile, his are so large they are the equivalent of a stone (hallow) pillar. Lawrence can also read minds, not to talk or any other telepathic ability, just be able to read anyone's mind, but, he cannot freely read anyone mind, it is only if he concentrates enough can he do such a thing, call it a half-telepathy.

Now for the chameleon part. Lawrence has the ability to cloak his entire body (yes even wings)......but only when he is naked, his ability would actually be quite useless in combat situations due to the weird set of floating shirt and matching pants trying to sneak away. What the ability does do however is allow him some freedom to hide his giant folded wingspan, true someone could be able to touch it, but they'd have to get through him first. This would explain why it is 6% being that an entire organ (the skin) is attributed with chameleon like abilities (NOT chameleon like appearance)

But, he is growing who knows what other abilities lay dormant...

History: One of the only children in all of the school to be treated somewhat humanly, the reason being that he was once the son of one of the head scientists who worked there. He grew up with his "dad" in the compound. Since his dad was not allowed to leave (only ever so often visit the neighboring town) due to vital company secrets (and dangers of them leaking out). His "treatments" steadily got worse as his level of maturity grew (but he sucked it all up for the smiling scientist as well as his dad). He is also one of the only children in the compound to not have his entire personality based on television, as well as not being so psychologically scarred. His dad as well as some of the more friendly scientists taught him most everything he asked about, even the other kids, whom he often sat silently watching behind the double sided mirrors (or cameras) not to to mock them or anything, just to watch and see what they were thinking, and what he usually found out puzzled him, for these children had it very differently then he did, and while any other child would see this as "bad" he simply thought nothing, instead chose to remain neutral although he did often feel sorry for them (but knew there was nothing he could do). While on the outside he seemed very "free" on the inside he ached for the outside world, he'd often watch TV (ONLY selected channels, with filtered content) and dreamed about what life on the outside would be like. He did not escape the school for any reason whatsoever but to see what it was like, not to escape, not to survive. He is unquestionably the most hated child in all of the school (at least to the other children, that is if they knew who he was, to them he is just another estranged child, no doubt tortured by the whitecoats). Yes, some of what the scientist fed him were lies, mainly about the state of the outside world as well as any questions on experiment no. 256 (Max). Yes, he'd seen everyone grow up, or at least seen them when they got there. Max, he had seen (or thought) had a few qualities only a few other kids in the compound had, and out of all others, it was Max he often watched the most, he'd sit there for hours wondering what drives this young girl. but then his dad would come in and announce that it was lunchtime and he'd hop off the chair and give one glance back towards the small girl huddled in the corner. His history he keeps well guarded , he has studied the others long enough to know what they will do if they ever find out. Out of everything he hopes that they never do find out what he "hasn't" gone through, and shudders at night at what would happen if they did, he had more then once seen how vicious the kids were (especially when the scientists came to perform tests on them). It is for these reasons why Lawrence can at times be more then a little sympathetic towards the school, and sometimes lead the others to wonder why is he so different. Consequently due to his upbringing, no one has ever actually seen Lawrence, but some have caught a few glances here and there at a child holding a teddy bear holding the hand of another scientist without any emotion on their face (He later would stop doing this so that they wouldn't remember his face), and others might have felt the presence of someone other then a labcoat watching them.

Constitution: 8
Strength:4
Speed:3
Intelligence:6

-------------------------------------

There, heh heh, I've always wanted someone in the book with a view not just of the "experiment no. ###" but of someone who has grown up from the other side, and yet is accepted by simply looking the same. He is no spy. The main difference in the others and him is that he chose to escape, they had no choice.

In order to get a better hold on his personality type, think of those child prodigy types, you know the ones that are some cold, bastards? but are not evil? yea, but he's older, so remember that....this will be interesting if this CS is accepted..
Last edited by Slipslash on Thu May 07, 2009 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby TsunaXionus » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:39 am

Wins2 wrote:Gender: Jason

Wins2 no offence but i didnt know Jason was a Gender... seriously no offence...
"I am a devilishly talented butler"

Location: Temple of the Damned in the center of the underworld

Postby Mystery Girl » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:44 am

accepted both of them

As long as lawrence doesn't try to defeat Max... Because those with high strength... such as Fang, Alex, Jason... (even though Alex is a girl) They would have been constantly restrained... Max is smart as she never showed her true strength... that will be the first thing on the step to them all getting out

I think this will be interesting...

I like Jason aswell.. Though I would of thought he would have a more animalistic sence of protecting the others... a little like Max

Postby Caim » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:56 am

Er, well, Alex is actually quite weak compared to the others, she just has an ability that allows her to pretty much instantly kill "normal" people just by giving them small scratches ^^;;;

Um, MG, can I edit 1 thin about Alex's "speedster" ability real fast? >.>;

Postby Mystery Girl » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:05 am

Announcement
Okay... needing kids now ages 6/8/9/10/12/13

NO MORE 16 year olds...

all kids over the age of 14 will remember a strange kid that used to watch over them with the scientist but then he dissappeared...

Everyone knows about Max... and Fang... and everyone tries to be strong... only Lawrence is the freak...

I am opening this RP tomorrow.

@Caim: sure no problem

Postby Icerider » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:50 am

Name:
Matt Sanders

Species:
Human 75%, Cheetah 25%

Personality:
Matt is a rather competitive kid, always wanting to get the last word in and trying to be the best at everything he does. His sense of 'right' and 'wrong' has been warped heavily due to the time he spent in the School, and when a chance to get back at an Eraser or any scientist (from the School or not) affords itself, he goes for it unless heavily restrained. Unless the time in the School is mentioned, he is a very friendly kid, always chattering at one thing or another - however, if said place is mentioned (or the word 'experiment' for that matter) he growls (mid-sentence if he's speaking) menacingly and his top lip curls back into a feral snarl.

Appearance:
5"0', Matt's eyes are a soft golden colour and his hair a sandy blonde, short and scruffy. His teeth are slightly elongated and sharpened, as is his head to compensate for this, and he is very lean and lithe when he moves. The palms of his hands are slightly more cushioned than full humans, as are the soles of his feet - and his upper arms and legs are more built than most his age - allowing him to jump great distances without worry, and to run very quickly over short distances, or rather quickly over long distances. His tongue is also rougher than a normal person's, and it allows him to clean his wounds more thoroughly than one would expect. Generally Matt wears tattered, dirty rags for a shirt, and slashed knee-length dark pants.

Quirks:
Matt has a bad sense of judgment - as far as people go. He takes a lot of things at face value, and so is easily mislead and used. This aside, he will not do anything that would make him go back to the School, and hates science because of it. He fears going back above all else, and will fight tooth and nail to get away. Unfortunately, he is rather short-sighted when it comes to decisions - deciding for the here and now instead of looking ahead and planning.

Powers:
Speed: Because of the splicing of his genes, Matt can run extremely quickly over short distances, or just plain fast over long distances.
Leaping: As a cat can, Matt can leap great distances straight up, or across and land silently and always on his feet.
Agility: As adrenaline begins pumping through his body, Matt becomes incredibly agile, able to dodge many things with lightning speed.
Sense of Balance: The sense of balance innately grafted to his DNA makes Matt uncanny as to what he can balance on, and how quickly he recovers from being flat footed, or landing after moving.
Sense of Smell: The sense of smell Matt has is slightly increased over human proportions, as his head has more space for the olfactory glands to grow.
Sight: Matt's sight is slightly better than normal as well - both in the dark and during the light.

History: He knows the colour of the sky only because of the tests scientists put him through to test his speed and endurance, but much else about the outside world is lost to him. His spirit and willingness to fight came from within the hell he was raised, and he darkly mutters when the thought of 'family' comes up in conversation.

----====----

Let me know if anything needs to be changed.
Last edited by Icerider on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just call me Ice

Postby Mystery Girl » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:10 am

erm... they weren't kidnapped... they are all testube babies... except Lawrence... the son of one of the scientists...

Postby Slipslash » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:14 am

Ha ha, it's funny how Lawrence is the only one who grew up sort of normal, and he'the a freak lol
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Mystery Girl » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:16 am

I'm only allowing you to have that because of Ari...

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing