Naruto OOC: Sign Ups Closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Naruto OOC: Sign Ups

Postby zenieth » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:12 pm

So BG got any idea of when you'll be assigning us into squads?
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:14 pm

I would assume that since he just closed sign-ups, he's working on it now. XD
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:15 pm

Yeah, wait a little longer before asking, dude. XD
Demon of Elru

Postby Aura » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Not so fast XD

Anyway, this is my Jounin, I wonder if she can somewhat be commanding a team or something, if ou want BG.

CS:

Name: Kon Shikieiki, nicknamed "Shicchan", although a more serious nickname of hers is "White Arbiter"

Ranking: Jounin

Personality: Shikieiki can be considered a calm person, but a real enforcer of the law, putting the rules and her duty as the most important thing when the time calls for it. Someone you shouldn’t give a bad image of yourself, and probably someone you would like to listen when she talks. Despite of her imposing and serious attitude, Shikieiki is known to show friendliness to those of her interest, and usually goes to the extent of coming with specialized training programs for those she considers to have talent; she has a really good eye to spot those with potential, and is most of the times really good at reading people, possessing a very high intuition and polished perception skills. This makes Shikieiki capable of being “frighteningly” cute, scaring the hell out of people by knowing more than they think, but always being calm and friendly with them; this has given her some sort of fame as the motherly type, which is one of the few things that can unsettle her.

Contrasting her apparently spotless and righteous personality, those who know her more and better are aware that Shikieiki puts work over her own enjoyment in order to isolate herself, considering it’s the best to keep a reasonable distance with everyone; while she can be seen interacting with people in a regular degree, even in a friendly way, there is a lot of Shikieiki’s background that remains in the dark for almost everyone, which is the way she wants it to be. Such obsession with work and putting a wall between her and the others usually causes her to be depressed, even when she looks completely alright and well, and ultimately ends up giving her slight health problems, headaches and most of the times the inability to sleep or eat; she also develops a much less balanced mood than her usual one –which presents a sacredly bloodlust-, but this is a weird occurrence.

Just because the way she is, Shikieiki tends to be pretty good with people, and people usually feel comfortable around her, or at least, comfortable enough to playfully tease her usual uptight demeanor; it’s widely common that even the genin usually ask her to take a break.

Appearance: Shikieiki stands at exactly six feet, with fair pink skin. Although is not known if someone has actually seen that much skin of her, she is known to have a very well trained and fit body; there is also rumor concerning her using sarashi to reduce the size of her breasts, which would otherwise “get in the way” too often. There is no solid proof of this though. Shikieiki’s hair is snow white entirely with the exception of a dark violet bang that falls on the right side of her face; her hair is long and silky, and it’s currently at waist length, but in the past Shikieiki’s was only centimeters from touching the ground. Her eyes are or a soft green tone, and there is always the kind of look on her face that would make one think she already knows what’s going on, regardless of her mood or situation.

Shikieiki’s choice of clothes falls mainly on loose, comfortable ones, so most of the times she looks like some sort of noble lady instead of the officer of sorts she is supposed to be; she seems to dislike the “utilitarian” clothes most of ninjas use, but she would oblige to wear those if needed, with much charring though.

Justu/Skills: Shikieiki has developed her own style, called Kon style (Kon is supposed to mean “soul that leaves the body and ascends to Heaven after the body dies”, also understood as “mental soul”). Kon style is the variation of her real fighting style, Paku (Paku is supposed to mean “soul that goes back to the Earth after the body dies”, or “physical soul”). Although she rarely uses her original technique (and only Jounin and above can say they have seen it), it’s considered a much more aggressive and dangerous approach to her abilities. Both styles are somehow related to a seal that covers her body entirely, although it remains invisible unless certain circumstances are met, of Shikieiki is scanned by a chakra sensitive person, who would notice her being completely covered on patters of lines.

It’s important to note that Shikieiki is a master of chakra manipulation.

Kon style:
Arbiter’s Area: Shikieiki can manipulate her chakra in order to create a space (which has a maximum range of 60 square feet), in which her chakra takes the form of a white mist; this mist drains other people’s chakra inside of the mist as well, so the effect is seen as a general de-buff of everyone inside of the area, Shikieiki included. With less chakra available, a much higher level of control is needed in order to effectively use the resting amount of chakra, something she excels at. Once she ends the mist, the chakra returns to the owner, but if they are already exhausted, little can be done.

Perfect Body: A technique that forces the chakra inside and around her to reinforce her body, thus making her literally impervious to damage; there are records of her getting hit with numbers of different weapons without causing her even a slight bruise; it also increments her regeneration rate in a level proportional to the amount of chakra used. Regardless of that, a hit strong enough will “send her flying away” anyway, since it doesn’t root her to the ground. This technique also increases her physical strength several times. It’s known to be her signature move, and the excessive use she has put on it has derived in making it a semi-passive ability, which means she is naturally a lot more resistant to damage than most of people. Because of the extreme levels of chakra manipulation this technique requires, she can easily direct her chakra to any part of her body, or deplete a zone completely of it; she can also minimize the chakra on her body, and thus becoming “nearly invisible” to chakra sensing techniques and such.

White Line: Called like that after the white marks that characterize it, this technique is similar to Perfect Body, but the chakra focuses exclusively on her legs/feet. This doesn’t allows her to run faster though, but instead of that, allows her to create a predetermined path or “road” of chakra in the ground/air/ any surface around her, and then freely move on it at such speed that she actually disappears from sight entirely, with the exception of the path itself, which usually shines as a white line. Shikieiki can only go from one end of the line to the other though, stopping midway being impossible for her. For some reason, she can’t actually attack while moving as well.

Paku style: While using this style, one must assume Shikieiki is already using all the Kon style technique.

Negation Area: Upon activation of the seal on her body, it becomes fully visible. Almost immediately after its activation (which requires a somewhat prolonged amount of time, or to put it on easier words, a lot of time), the area of 40 feet around her is completely depleted of chakra (this leaves a particular mark on the ground, which could resemble the seal‘s shape). Living creatures with relatively average amounts of chakra won’t die, but actually experience a sudden pain, and a shocking sensation caused by the sudden loss of chakra. Negation Area can be activated every few seconds, but it’s rather easy to tell when it’s going to happen, since the seal over her body start to glow, as the area to be drained becomes marked with the particular mark it leaves. This skill is direct answers for the necessity of constantly absorb chakra imposed by the seal.

White Fire Chimera: After certain amount of chakra has been collected, Shikieiki can focus it all in a single point, “summoning” a chakra-based creature that tends to change its shape depending of its needs. She has total control over it, and the creature is a bit taller than herself. The Chimera needs to consume chakra to keep existing, so it’s constantly draining it from whatever is around it; it has a lot less effect on those able to control chakra though. It also obtains chakra by connecting hits as well. Physically speaking, the Chimera has really high levels of speed and strength, and can manipulate chakra in order to attack from the distance, or to temporally extend itself over its limited size. Chakra depletion and massive damage are two known ways to destroy it. There is no known limit to the distance it can take from Shikieiki. As a sidenote, it takes a ridiculous amount of chakra to sustain.

"True" Perfect Body: The last technique Shikieiki has been able to develop, but the most unstable and dangerous of them. Simply put, she absorbs the WFC into her, reaching a tremendous amount of power for a short window of time. It’s rather useless though, since it requires certain time to execute, and to have the enemy rather close to her; the short duration make the price too high to pay unless the situation is truly desperate. She’s still working on it.

All this power come with a curse though; Shikieiki’s body has already gone through immense amount of pain and damages, to the point that using Paku style without a trusty medic near her is close to suicide. She experiences pain since the moment the seal is activated as well, and her reasoning tends to be severely affected after lengthy expositions to the seal. It has also damaged her to the point she can’t really use chakra in an offensive way without using the seal, which has forced her to take a more supporting role.

Although she has discussed other techniques with her peers/superiors, further advancements tend to be frowned up.

Equipment: Shikieiki is known for never carry any kind of equipment with her.

Background: Four years ago, a nameless girl was found around the boundaries of the Leaf Village. The only thing that saved her for getting killed by the guards was the fact she collapsed near the entrance; she was soaked in blood, and the hair that had once been of a beautiful dark violet was now almost entirely white. After a weak being on the edge of death, the girl finally woke up, and started to recover. She apparently had no recollection of who she was, or what had happened, but those taking care of her in the village theorized she had probably been a survivor of an attack to another village; taking in count the state she was found, the girl could’ve easily been walking for days until she luckily found Konoha.

Shortly after she was in perfect health, and it was her decision to stay in the village and help on whatever she could. Her skills as a ninja manifested right away, and she made an incredible ascension of ranks in two years, ending up as an extremely young Jounin.

Stats:

Health/Chakra Pool: 6

Chakra Control: 7

Taijutsu/Tools: 5

Ninjutsu: 2*

Genjutsu: 0
Last edited by Aura on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby BG07 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:22 pm

>.>
<.<

What I have so far... though I'm definitely going to reorganize some things...
Lyca may be making a sheet, so I might have Timer bump himself down to genin level...
Anyone please point out an error I made in accessing your character.

TL=C = Yamada- Wind user, long range, nin7
G= Kuro- Void, Shadows, nin6, CC5
G= Kousa- Bone pulse, tai6, CC5, hc5
G= Satoru- Soul Touch/Contact of Mind, close range, tai6

TL= C = Aori- Wind user, close to medium, tai7
G= Shuuha- Lightning user, close to medium, nin6
G= Yu-Yu- Sea Foam Rebirth, close to medium, hc6
G=

TL=C = Rai- Byakugan, close to medium, CC7
J= Shiro- Sword user, close range, tai7
C= Cubia- Eye of Anubis, sand, scorpions, hc7
C= Tama- Puppet user, close to medium, nin7

TL=C = Takumi- Illusions, CC6, gen6
G= Honda- Earth user, tai6, nin6
G= Sonda- Explosives user, close range, tai6
G= Azuna- Sword user, tai6, hc6

TL= J = Kon- Chakra bender, close to medium, CC7
G= Toshi- Well balanced
G= Satoshi- Soul Touch/Contact of Mind, close range, tai6
G= Akio- Grass user… heh, cc6, nin6

Postby zenieth » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Really cool list you got their Bg. It's nicely balanced out.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:36 pm

wow, only team that isn't complete, what luck XD
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Iris » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Bugger, not on the list.

Postby Aura » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:42 pm

So I got:

The prankster with the acrobatic act.
The grass boy, uncapable of eating meat.
...A potentially dangerous twin.

Do I rock or do I rock?

What do you mean by "close to medium" BG?

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Most likely your stats, but I got the wind teacher, and the seafoam bloodlimit guy on my team

Elements FTW
The Master of Cheese

Postby TsunaXionus » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:48 pm

BG07 wrote:TsunaXionus- Hmm… Genjutsu is really a tricky subject to handle, it’s hard to say when someone is capable of doing something that is considered as being ‘too much’. I don’t know you, so it’s hard to say whether or not I can trust that you won’t step over boundaries. You may have to rework his skill focus, and with things becoming fairly tight I’m not sure that I can accept you.

I completely understand... but I cannot find any way to rework him so I thought of this

CS:

Name: AKIHIKO SEIJI

Ranking: Genin(sand...but any will do)

Personality: He is a all around Gentleman. He becomes Heartless in the midst of battle but in ordinary time he is as gentle as a nice breeze. He always carries a joyful presence with him wherever he goes.

Appearance: He has neat blonde locks just falling over his eyebrows. He has a gentle face that carries a gentle smile. His bright blue eyes which seem like a calm ocean when you look at them it seems so peaceful.

Justu/Skills: Bloodline skills from his fathers side

Calling the Black King- Summons a demon which can use different dark energy abilities. (Though Akihiko doesnt use it cause he's too scared).*LIMIT* Can only be used at the line of great peril when adrenalin is at its maximum. It continuously drains energy and chakra when your already tired and it is used up it drains life energy.(i might not even use this)

Equipment: a rapier 2 kunais 10 shuriken and 5 explosive notes.

Background: He is a rich kid from a rich family.

Stats

Health/Chakra Pool: 4

Chakra Control: 5

Taijutsu/Tools: 6

Ninjutsu: 5

Genjutsu: 0

hows this...?
"I am a devilishly talented butler"

Location: Temple of the Damned in the center of the underworld

Postby BG07 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:49 pm

I was going for the range of your attacks...

As for the teams... it's very likely that I may change a few people around.

Sorry but the spots are all filled now... I may make an exception, but it would only be for an exceptional character with a player that I can trust using it.

Postby Glacier » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:05 pm

Cheesemore wrote:Most likely your stats, but I got the wind teacher, and the seafoam bloodlimit guy on my team

Elements FTW

Yeah baby, we can make the perfect storm. Wind, lightning, and foam?

Postby zenieth » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:06 pm

totally not pertaining to anything but awesome vivi avy geomancer
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:07 pm

Glacier wrote:
Cheesemore wrote:Most likely your stats, but I got the wind teacher, and the seafoam bloodlimit guy on my team

Elements FTW

Yeah baby, we can make the perfect storm. Wind, lightning, and foam?

Who needs a 3 person? We're awesome without them XD
The Master of Cheese

Postby BG07 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:10 pm

I was waiting for Lyca... he'd become one of the squad leaders and then I would add either Timer or switch around a few things...

I didn't even think of that storm thing until you said it XD

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Either way I like how this team is. :D
The Master of Cheese

Postby Glacier » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:12 pm

Okay, cool.

The elements shall overcome all!

Fear the foamy lightning wind storm of death!

Postby blue05dj » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Wow, didn't see that coming. Hehe.

Well sure, I will create more Jutsu. Akio was mainly aimed toward being a medical ninja. So his skills all revolve around medical jutsus, ranged attacks, and powerful genjutsu as well as his clan learned techniques. So I think it meshes with his current group pretty well.

I will see where I should add. I did remove a couple of things so I guess I can replace them to make him seem more threatening.

Postby Mellow » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Hm...I may understand now why people repost their CSes instead of editing them....Well, in case you didn't see my message from earlier, I edited my CS a bit according to your comments last time. Just in case you didn't see.

Also, assault troop for the win! I totally knew I was going to get partnered up with them. Totally. Well, except for Scavenger....

Postby lyca » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:46 pm

BG07 wrote:I was waiting for Lyca... he'd become one of the squad leaders and then I would add either Timer or switch around a few things...

Sorry. I didn't know we would be starting so soon. Cool though, I'll be getting up Rin by morning. Also thanks for the vote of confidence eh? I'm sure Rin will take to teaching. . . With innovation.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Cybella » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:10 am

Oooo Yay I like the teams

Postby blue05dj » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:22 am

Alright, edited. Do you think that he is ok now? Or did I add too much? XD

Postby Mellow » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:29 am

You went from everyday backyard gardener to maniacal chainsaw murderer. Good job.

Postby zenieth » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:30 am

seems a bit better. Your guy looks like he'd be good as a med ninja. Also Kousa the only guy who shoots bullets round here
Bene Bene Grazie

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing