Naruto OOC: Sign Ups Closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Naruto OOC: Sign Ups

Postby Cybella » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:42 am

Yea well I just go with it

Postby Mellow » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:44 am

Roll with the blows. Well, god modding wouldn't be so bad if your characters were actual gods. But seriously; she named him Nick? And he's Itachi's son? Who was his wife?

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:44 am

GnSz wrote:. . . if I had a friend who suggested such things, I'd pummel them with my street sign. It's an illegal little thing I have in my closet, VERY effective. 8D

I prefer a shovel to the face. It's legal, and if people ask about the blood you can say that you killed a squirrel XD
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Cybella » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:46 am

Did I mention her character was trained by all of the akasuki? When she threw that in I was like You are so kidding right?

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:48 am

Want my shovel so you can hit her in the face?
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Cybella » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:50 am

Naw I'm good with the fact that she only can draw well not really think a good story

Postby Mellow » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:53 am

Mm. Such a scathing comment, but it seems to be true.

Postby Cybella » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:00 am

I don't feel like being nice about it

Postby Mellow » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:01 am

Is your friend a Sagittarius? Just answer this so I can laugh while you don't understand why.

Postby Cybella » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:09 am

Like I know, I rarely remember my own birthday let alone someone elses. The only day I remember is August 27.

Postby Mellow » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:18 am

Then I'll assume she is and laugh laugh laugh. Anyway....I'll just go familiarize myself with everyone's CS again. It's a bit boring waiting for an RP to get started.

Postby zenieth » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:29 pm

Hmm things seem to be going good with the members now all that's needed is to figure out how these brightly colored messengers of death will be pair up?
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby Kemious » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Cause its not Leaf without the Aburame Clan

Name: Aburame Shiki

Ranking: Konoha Genin

Personality: As with all memebers of the Aburame clan Shiki is fairly reserve ad keeps to himself. However unlike people in the village believe about the Aburame clan it does not mean that he lacks personality. Shiki is an extremely non-competetive person always finding it pointless to compete for the simple fact that ever person must walk there own path and not the path of someone else. That however does not mean that he is lazy by any means, he works hard when ever there is a task assigned to him and works dilligently until its done. He has a rather dry sense of humor making it hard to understand when he's joking around. He's extremely tactical and is always aware of the effects of any of his actions and always plans at least three steps a head at what ever he's doing weither it fighting or just going out.

Appearance: As with all members of his clan he has dark hair. He doesn't worry to much about his apperance on whole so his hair kept rather short so that it doesn't interfer with taining. He keeps his eyes cover with sunglasses at all times, never taking them off even when he goes to bed.

He wears a rather green jacket that affords him the perfect climate. Rather than shorts he wears full trousers that are fairly lose so they don't interfer with his bug techinques.

Justu/Skills:
Ninjutsu

Bug Wall
This jutsu uses the Kikaichū bugs living in the user's body as a shield by having them fly in a dome shape at high speed. The dome is strong enough to destroy incoming attacks, but can be disrupted with sufficient explosive force

Insect Sphere
By using the destruction bugs, members of the Aburame clan surround their opponent with thousands of bugs, making a globe of bugs around the opponent before to completely trap them. Once trapped, the bugs would normally drain the chakra and swallow their victim. If the victim was to escape from the globe, the bugs should be able to follow them instantly. The bugs covering the victims body also prevents movement which prevents theem from using any jutsu to escape

Bug Clone
As the name implies A Clone made up of the destruction bug in a Aburame's body once destroyed the insects can instantlly disolve and leach on the opponents chakra, reform themselves or return to thier host

Wind Vortex
A spinning Torando captures anyone it comes across slashing anyone it caputers withing.

Stats

Health/Chakra Pool: 3

Chakra Control: 4

Taijutsu/Tools: 3

Ninjutsu: 6

Genjutsu: 4
The Dinobots can combine! What they combine to is death!

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/d/d2/The_B ... 2_full.jpg

Postby zenieth » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:43 pm

dude seems like a shino/shikamaru hybrid.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby Kemious » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:58 pm

Are you talking about the name? or the personality. Yeah I know he seems to be a bit of a hash but it honestly wasn't my intent he just end up that way. The name was actually taken from my slight obession with Tsukihime

Postby zenieth » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Both, I really felt like he was a fuse of both characters and the way you described it pulled it off well.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby blue05dj » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:56 pm

Name: Akio Heion
Akio- Bright Boy, Heion- Calm

Ranking: Genin

Personality: Akio’s personality is somewhat conflicting, he isn’t extremely happy or majorly depressed like other ninja he has met. He isn’t psycho, or cynical, just an average thirteen year old that is striving to accomplish his goals. His goals are to become a great ninja, get married, and take on the responsibility of protecting his zoo. He thinks about his goals daily and this reflects his organized nature. People around Akio know that he is reliable, he likes to organize and clean and has a nack of planning his day. This conflicts with his ninja lifestyle because almot anything in a ninja’s line of work is unpredictable and some things should not always be planned. Even a complete freak of order like Akio needs a little chaos in his life which is why he consented in training as a ninja and why he occasionally pulls pranks on fellow villagers. His pranks are all harmless but some can be incorporated into actul traps. His pranks have also opened his eyes in numerous ways making him more observant than a farmer or barber would be and able to see some opprotunites in battle even though he did not train in observance like his fellow ninja did. Excluding the occasional prank Akio is usually polite and respectful to his elders. Akio is not superstitious and he isn’t paranoid, he is so unsuspecting and trusting that he may set himself up for betrayal. More than anything, Akio loves animals, he nurses any sick animals that he crosses until they reach perfect health. His family members say that he is too much of a bookwor to be considered a ninja becausewhile his siblings, cousins, or friends trained he would study, read and interact with the animals around the zoo. Akio is vegan due to his upbringing and passion for animals. He dislikes the colors purple and pink and his cranky elderly neighbor.

Appearance: The tall young boy, Akio, has brown, medium length (past ears, above shoulders) hair. He styles his hair into small messy spikes, cut so that one side is longer and covers his right eye, he has recently dyed the ends of his hair black. Akio has pale blue eyes, that in varied lighting may appear to have flecks of green but that is nothing but distortion through light. His complexion is really light and can turn red easily, however because of his clothing only the skin on his face and joints is seen.

Akio wears bandages down the full length of his body. If it weren’t for his lively complexion and baggy clothing he would look deceased because the bandages wrap his biceps, neck, chest, abdomen, shins, shoulders, and thighs only revealing skin at his joints making him look almost mummified. Over his pants he wears baggy pants and a baggy T- shirt, when it is cold or when he is traveling to old places he wears a black cotton jacket. His T- shirt is a large pale green shirt with a kunai pointing to the neck of the shirt. Akio’s baggy pants have eight large pockets and are a lighter green than his shirt. These pants can snap off at the knees (via buttons) and reveal shorts. Akio wears standard black sandals that have soles about ½ an inch thick. He likes to wear his headband loosely around his neck and wears black fingerless gloves with metal plates with his village insignia on the back of the hand.

Justu/Skills: The following have been created by myself. They are not bloodline but are meant to be Clan techniques. Similar to the shadow manipulation of the Nakumara clan. Please tell me if they are unacceptable.

Flesh Burning Technique
Range: Close, 0m ~ 5m
Type: Healing
Akio's healing Jutsu. As of yet, he is not advanced enough in rank to be completely capable with the Shousen no Jutsu, however this is only a minor setback since he already knows various healing techniques. Of those is the flesh burning technique, the most thorough healing technique of his clan. The jutsu was developed around the time that they began possessing large poisonous snakes. The snakes were killing the other animals and had a remarkably dangerous poison. From this event, the technique was born. The Flesh Burning healing technique is capable of healing wounds, cleansing wounds of bacteria and viruses, and even fighting poisons. The flesh burning technique literally eats away at the flesh of n affected area. It is a quite painful process to the one being healed, but as cells by the wound are killed, new skin cells are formed. Smaller wounds may be healed looking good as new, but larger ones may scar if not healed correctly. The poisons and bacteria, however are also burned to the point where they are ineffective. This healing Jutsu does not mend broken bones.

Entangling Vines Technique
Range: Close, 1m ~ 5m
Type: Defense
Creates a defensive barrier around the user, to be honest, it cannot be called a barrier because the jutsu reaches no higher than six inches of the ground (and even that is an unruly vine). This is a very limited jutsu that has to feed off of other plants.The vines require a large plant or tree present and they act as a weed as they use the plant as a source for water and nutrition. Use of this Jutsu causes the tree to rot, wither, and die almost instantly. Akio does not generate vines but feeds chakra into them, enlarging the vines to a chaotic mass. He cannot direct the vines but his chakra control helps him enlarge plants in an effective way.

Green Padding Technique
Range: Close, 0m
Originaly called Vine padding, leaf padding, or grass padding, names used by it’s original creators (who were all in Akio’s clan). Those who first used the jutsu were Chuunin and Jounin who had stronger jutsu and were able to control which plant they were using. Akio is not like the original members and because he is still a genin he does not have this jutsu control therefore his jutsu litteraly tears whatever is near him to cover him which is why he calls it simply green padding. Green padding although covers his body does not protect him from the hit. The padding dulls blunt attacks but a Kunai can easily pierce the mess of plant material. Another downside to the jutsu is that Akio cannot move his joints when using it because his joints and vital organs have the thickest protection. The grass padding is hardened by the chakra, making it similar to wearing armor. This jutsu was a jutsu created by the family’s founders after years of being attacked by aggressive zoo animals they created grass padding. Some of his clan elders have actually used coal padding a higher form than this, right now Akio is at the weakest form. Coal padding also makes use of artificially aging the plant with chakra to end with the organic substance known as coal. Again, this is no where near feasible by Akio.
    Leaf Padding Technique
    This form of padding is more specialized than Akio's green padding. The padding is more or less formed solely of leaves. While using this padding, over the other padding forms, Akio is able to have much better maneuverability. Leaf padding offers the least hindrance of movement and is easily cast. Once the jutsu is used, Akio can use it throughout battle. Another perk to this form of padding is that it can readily be used with shoushin no jutsu making Akio difficult for enemies to catch.

Grass Padding Technique
    Grass Padding is the next level in the clan's armory technique and it is quite different from the other forms of padding. Grass padding is composed solely of grass. The grass used for this jutsu is hardened and protrudes outward. The effect gives Akio, or whatever he cast this armor onto an defensive armor that does some harm to those that come into contact with it. It is much like having senban protrude from his clothing. Unfortunately, the grass does not usually penetrate armor and therefor is only helpful if they are trying to attack Akio with non armored parts. Akio also still feels most of the impact if this is used.

Vine Padding Technique
    Vine padding, like the other armor techniques, has its own specific gimmick. This armor is used to defend Akio during fist to fist combat fighting as well. The vines of this jutsu are always in motion and are likely to ensnare all that come into contact with it. The vines are strong but can be cut. Unlike the other forms of padding, however, the vines of this jutsu constantly distribute themselves to make sure that Akio is covered. So if a vine is cut, one may shift over into its place to ensure that his body isn't exposed.

Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique
Range:-
Type: Supplementary, Attack, Defense
Being of a zoo owning clan most definitely has its perks. Animal handling is only one, but on occasion zoo owners come across mystical animals that offer them blood contracts. Some of the elders in Akio's clan have several contracts. Though at times conflicting because of conflicting desires of the animals, the summoning technique is still a pride of the clan. Akio cannot summon giant animals, he is only proficient summoning the smaller animals. He currently has two contracts. One with the Falcons and the other with the Iguanas. Currently Akio is only able to summon Little Wing and Spike, two of the smallest animals from each contract. (Any larger animals will come later and only after asking the GM first.) For the most part each acts more like a companion for Akio but Little Wing can fly and search with a birds eye view to Akio.

Bullet Blades Technique O_o
Range: Far, 10m +
Type: Attack
An attack jutsu, this technique is accomplished by forming hand seals and then feeding chakra to the ground below. If done right, Akio can fire blades of grass out of the ground toward his enemies. The blades soar through the air very quickly and are hardened by the chakra. After the blades penetrate, however, the chakra is released from them in a very small explosion. Small being a slight paff or snap.

False Green plant disease
Range: Mid, 5m ~ 10m
Type: Supplementary, Prank
Viewed as a most useless jutsu, the False Green disease technique is a ninjutsu that causes green spots to form upon a person. Only a trained eye would not suspect that the green patch was not of a disease that ended in death. (Like I said, it’s pointless but it a prank jutsu that Akio created- see history) A ninjutsu that acts as a genjutsu. Mainly another distraction.

Equipment:

- [50] makibishi
- [1] smoke bomb
- [5] flashbangs
- [1] mouth embers
- [1] Metal file
- [1] Communications radio
- [12 sticks] Chewing gum*
- [1] First-Aid Kit
- [1] Heion family Taxonomy Key (For insects and fish)

*Chewing Gum- is always chewing gum, during missions, in battle, he usually gets spearmint however he is flexible when there is no spearmint present. If a person wanted to upset him they’d try to make him spit out his gum, he doesn’t appreciate not being able to chew gum.

**Akio also likes to experment with various chemicals and poisons. The items that I had created for this CS were removed due to me seeing them as OP but I may later on PM them for approval by the GM.

Background:
Years ago, right before the establishment of Konohagakure, a family had just finished building a residential structure. Thus the Heion clan was among the other first few families to settle into the country of Konoha. With no bloodlimit or exceptional skills, the Heion clan needed a business that would separate them from all else and bring them money. They started off farming and raising animals but they eventually took course to a new idea. The Heion clan became founders to the first and only zoo in Konoha. They slowly added to their home and to the zoo for several generations of time. As time passed they created techniques to assist them in caring for the animals. Leaders of the Hidden Grass village would visit the zoo frequently especially once the family developed a strong technique that can cross breed two species with a 50/ 50 success. The beast that inhabited the zoo along with the normal animals aroused an interest in the zoo and the zoo became a hidden leaf attraction that brought the village some extra funds.

From this family a male child was eventually born named Akio Heion, he learned the family’s basic technique and practice perfect chakra control with the clan elders. Chakra control was what is needed to crossbreed species and the children were taught from a young age until adulthood the way to use their chakra effectively before they had enough skill to try the technique as an adult. In this particular clan a person is not recognized until they are successfully able to do this. (Meaning that some are never recognized)

Akio was born with the animals and gained a compassion for them stronger than he has for most humans. While others in Akios clan trained their jutsus and fighting Akio read books, he became one of the smarter children from his clan and this showed at school however despite his knowledge and understanding he did not train delaying his graduation a year.

Stats (You have 20 points to spend on skills. If you have a zero for something, you cannot use that skill. Max is 7. Also, this is aptitude, not necessarily power. ) (Genin cannot have a seven, Chunin cannot have two sevens, and Jonin must put a lock * upon one of their non seven values, of which they will not be able to edit when further points are given out.

Health/Chakra Pool: 4

Chakra Control: 6 (His best asset.)

Taijutsu/Tools: 3 (Not well in hand to hand but can throw a decent shiruken.)

Ninjutsu: 6

Genjutsu: 1
Last edited by blue05dj on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:21 am, edited 6 times in total.

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Ah, Little Boy Blue. Been a while, dude.
Demon of Elru

Postby BG07 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:16 pm

TsunaXionus- Hmm… Genjutsu is really a tricky subject to handle, it’s hard to say when someone is capable of doing something that is considered as being ‘too much’. I don’t know you, so it’s hard to say whether or not I can trust that you won’t step over boundaries. You may have to rework his skill focus, and with things becoming fairly tight I’m not sure that I can accept you.

Ro and Gn- A cooperative sheet… well… that kind of defeats the whole purpose of applying for something. You do realize that I won’t guarantee that you’ll both be on the same team? Anyways, I once told Ro that you need to edit that ability so that they would only drain chakra through directly hitting a chakra point, so please edit that. Accepted.

Kemious- Things are getting very tight now, and I’m only looking for original characters that have a unique taste to them… so you may want to rework things.

blue05dj- I like the character, and I like the concept behind the jutsu… though it is borderline a blood limit similar to what that one guy can do… forget his name, too lazy to check… But whatever, the only gripe I have with you is that you have absolutely, positively, the most hilariously underpowered jutsu ever. Fix that and you’re in.

Postby GnSz » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:19 pm

*shrugs* Eh, I know that, it'll be funny seeing what those two will become once split apart. As for the edit, I'll get on to it.

EDIT: AND done. I made it so that they need to hit the chakra points directly. ^^
Last edited by GnSz on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:22 pm

BG07 wrote: the only gripe I have with you is that you have absolutely, positively, the most hilariously underpowered jutsu ever. Fix that and you’re in.

Wait, he had worse than me? I only had one when you accepted me XD
The Master of Cheese

Postby zenieth » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Bg is right that guy could be torn a new one by anybody that's been accepted. Yes cheese because at least that jutsu was offensive and you could harm others he's totally defenseless compared to you.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:32 pm

BG07 wrote:Ro and Gn- A cooperative sheet… well… that kind of defeats the whole purpose of applying for something. You do realize that I won’t guarantee that you’ll both be on the same team? Anyways, I once told Ro that you need to edit that ability so that they would only drain chakra through directly hitting a chakra point, so please edit that. Accepted.

Didn't say to edit anything. Just asked me if that was the idea, if I remember right. I mean, really, it's obvious they gotta go for the chakra points. Why else detail that they learn the points and learn to sense them? XD

Pretty useless to include such details if they COULD do it by other methods, I would think. -___-

And you do realize we never asked to be on the same team, right?
Demon of Elru

Postby Kemious » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:48 pm

I could rework the personality and other stuff or would it be because he's part of the already established Aburame clan?

Re: Naruto OOC: Sign Ups Closed

Postby BG07 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:07 pm

Sorry, I think that's all I'm going to allow for the time being. Excluding characters that were in the previous title, the sign ups are now officially closed. To those who didn't make it, in the future there may come a time when you can be accepted.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing