Naruto OOC: Sign Ups Closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Naruto OOC: Sign Ups

Postby gaarafan15 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Ro Wong wrote:
gaarafan15 wrote:Yet it was that inabilty to be able to keep the shella lone, that he was able to master the rasengan faster then the 4th hokage,    his father   

Whom he met in his mind after allowing the Kyuubi to become almost entirely released. And punched him in the gut for leaving the thing with him.   

Yep, knew that already (I read the manga every weak.)

Back from the dead.

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:11 pm

Good for you.
Demon of Elru

Postby Glacier » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:43 pm

Yeah, the first one isn't much a spoiler though. Anyone with half a brain could figure that out.

With a good enough teacher, you can learn about anything. The student just needs to be capable of doing what you're teaching them.

Postby Aura » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:24 pm

Well, I didn't, but it was rather obvious.

Anyway, if everything goes alright, you guys will have your super teacher XD

Postby sam4books » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:25 pm

Yay! Super teacher!
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby zenieth » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:53 pm

super sensei ftw?
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby GnSz » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:27 pm

A/N: This is one GIANT CS for two characters. BG, Ro and I are partnered for these characters. :P

===

Names: Satoshi and Satoru Ono
Nicknames: Will specify later
Gender: Male (Satoshi) and female (Satoru (she crossdresses to 'appear' male))

Ranking: Genin

Personality:

When Together: The Ono twins are like felines, sly with their tongues, easily amused by how baffled people can be by their slinking movements and strangeness. They often tease others for their own pleasure, not harshly, but more to annoy others. They are a combined enigmatic package, a brotherly pair who are often inseperable. They always seem to be together in the light of day, keeping to themselves, yet not recluse as they do act out on occasion. Behaviors often show an intriguing way of speaking, as well as an attuned line of understanding between the two. It is rumored that they have a telepathic connection, being twins and all, but it is more of a 'same wavelength' thought process. Other individuals will barely catch their subtle differences, but they are there, as well as who's the dominant of the pair. They can always be seen together, whether it was in the classroom, at an outing, even when they're alone, training together.

If on the battlefield they support one another, fully capable of unleashing a fearsome taijutsu force upon their foes. Apart, perhaps they will have greater difficulty, but their abilities do make up for their lacking sense of coordination. For now, they are mere genin, growing as time passes by. One can only hope that they become a deadly addition to Konoha's arsenal of shinobi and kunoichi.

They are known for popping in out of no where, getting into your personal space, and speaking to one another while hiding what they truly know. It CAN be annoying, or just confusing.

Of Satoshi: The older of the twins, he seems to be the mature one of the two. Strong-minded, intelligent, and a clear-headed individual, he is able to keep himself composed. When they have their conversations, he's the less lively of the two, but his words possess more impact and hidden meanings. He's also more prone to tease his younger twin, poking his forehead like an older brother. A sly smile, a quick nod, and a barely notable wink that only Satoru shall catch, and that is enough to send all the messages through. He shows better understanding of his abilities, and has a solid understanding of himself as an individual, having a stronger mentality. However, he's extremely protective of his younger twin, to the point where he can be malicious with his actions if ever he feels someone is trashing Satoru. This may lead to . . . awkward situations.

Of Satoru: She's the younger and childish one. Cheery, somewhat talkative, and with too much on her mind, she'll be the one rambling on to Satoshi, knowing that she's listening. She's the more expressive of the two, and will show her emotions when tempered or challenged, but is often held back by Satoshi. Unlike her older brother she is not discreet, with a tendency of smiling wide and perhaps evilly, and is the one more prone in causing people to be suspicious of her. Also, when apprehended by her older brother, she will have a whiney voice, acting like a child. Often times she sees their identity as THE identity, and cannnot imagine herself being without Satoshi. Unfortunately, she will have to realize this as she grows older, and the two will eventually lead different lives. However, she is extremely perceptive thanks to being capable of seeing through the discreet signals and body language of Satoshi, allowing her to be able to read others. She's more sensitive than Satoshi, so . . . she could cry.

Appearance: They stand between 5'6-7" (Satoshi being one inch taller than Satoru, which is barely noticable due to their hair), their body structure thin, but thankfully training has lined toned muscles on once lanky frames. Their hair is a dark shade of red (hairstyle, not actual color), while their eyes are an alarming steel-blue gray which when squinted make them look devious, while their skin is fair thanks to the training they commit themselves to upon nightfall. Their facial frame is square shaped, features sharp, their lips always curled in an 'I know something you'd LOVE to know' smile, which can get on the nerves of anyone unable to take their serving of slyness.

They enjoy their identical appearances, and only differ in personalities. Their attire consists of dark gray blue kung-fu pants that go to their knees, kunai satchels bound to their dominant hand's thigh with the 'mandatory bandages,' shuriken satchel held by the black belt that holds the pants up. Their feet are covered in open-toed sandals, which are easy to take off due to their style's need for bare foot-ness. Their tops consists of a navy blue sleeveless chinese-styled top with black long-sleeve fitted undershirts, their possible Konoha forehead protector loosely tied around their necks (which hides the Adam's Apple (or lack thereof). Hands are covered in fingerless gloves, allowing their fingertips to be exposed for said taijutsu style.

Justu/Skills:

Kekkei Gekkai/Bloodline - Seishin no Sesshoku (Soul Touch/Contact of Mind)

Taijutsu: Ono Seishiken Style

Seishin no Sesshoku: Stage 1--

The Ono family’s body structure is always born offset compared to most others. Their chakra system flows at an altered route, carrying more paths and complex branches than most. The chakra nerves even flow to their finger- and toenails. Through proper training, the family has developed the ability to use the enhanced sensitivity of their nails in their own form of movements and blows for a special form of taijutsu.

The extra amount of chakra flow in their bodies allow them to feel and seek out the key chakra points in others. Through training and sensory perception among the family, they develop the ability to tell where chakra is gathered heaviest in a body from feeling waves in the air. And when compared to the system of the Ono family, others have less spaced and spread chakra, making their key points easy targets for trained combatants.

The nails of their hands and feet function in a process of blocking the outward flow of chakra others generate, while consuming the amounts that try to flow through the chakra points. The blows numb the points, making use of chakra sluggish and forcing jutsus to become harder to use.

While in contact with their opponents bodies' chakra points, they drain more and more chakra with each blow, restoring their own chakra (Ro: For those too dumb to understand, the training and sensing of chakra points is needed because they have to HIT chakra points). Form One, Stage One is the easiest gift of the Ono family to obtain, though it requires heavy study and practice over the course of many years to master it for the family taijutsu, Seishinken.

Equipment: Five kunais and four shurikens for each of them.

Background: Borne into the Ono family with the inherited kekkei genkai, they have been trained in their infamous style of taijutsu from a young age (their sensitivity to chakra forced them to). Their connection as twins has allowed them to adapt an almost coordinated style that only they possess (individual styles not added for now, because they've always been together). And due to their identical identity, Satoshi and Satoru try to hide one secret: that one of them isn't male.

They've been successful thus far, and continue to be seen as twin brothers. Their infamous double-team status at the Academy, they were annoyances at the school.

Stats

Satoshi:

Health/Chakra Pool: 4

Chakra Control: 5

Taijutsu/Tools: 6

Ninjutsu: 3

Genjutsu: 2

Satoru:

Health/Chakra Pool: 4

Chakra Control: 5

Taijutsu/Tools: 6

Ninjutsu: 2

Genjutsu: 3
Last edited by GnSz on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Enough with the tomfoolery: it's time to play.

Postby zenieth » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:38 pm

Is cool ginny and Ro.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby Cheesemore » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:40 pm

OMG THE TEXT BURNS MEH EYES :eek:
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Mellow » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:48 am

That's the CS for both of you? Dammit. It's so unique it fills me with shame and envy. So much hate is flowing through me.....

Questions, just out of curiosity. Who's controlling who, and does that draining technique require contact with the skin directly? I would assume so.

Postby GnSz » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:14 am

Heh, yeah. ^^ It's a double CS COMBINED. FEAR IT.

As for who's controlling who, we shall see. ^^ And yes, you're right about that.

Postby sam4books » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:01 am

Damn, they're those kinds of twins. I'm trying to decide weither Toshi will like them or get awfully annoyed by them xD
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mellow » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:17 am

Damn. The internet's evilness has corrupted me. I keep thinking of bad things when I think of twins.

Postby GnSz » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:03 am

@Sam: Probably get annoyed by. They'd tease Toshi for his height. Like, for serious. XD

@Mellow: I can understand. Gawd. LULz. |D

Postby Aura » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:49 am

Now I really want to finish my CS...

Postby sam4books » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:51 am

@Ginny: Yeah, I can totally see Toshi trying to prank them every second of the day and fail horribly xD
In passing

Postby GnSz » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:55 am

Heheh, Toshi attempts to and somehow the twins avoid it. Then they both hold him up in the air. ;D

Postby sam4books » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:57 am

Yay for humor oppurtunities!
In passing

Postby GnSz » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:01 am

IF we're provided them. XD I'm unsure if our characters are even accepted yet Sam.

Postby sam4books » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:19 am

I know mine is, but I really hope you and Ro's are, this needs all the humor it can get xD
In passing

Postby Cybella » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:34 am

Can't wait to start^^ Getting tired of my friend's email RP she god mods so bad even for just making up stuff :roll:

Postby sam4books » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:36 am

I've always hated that...
In passing

Postby Mellow » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:38 am

Email RP? You rp through the email? Sounds extremely slow.

Postby Cybella » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:39 am

Yea listen to this she made up a son for Itachi right? (Every girl I know does for some reason) She named him....Nick I was >> I'm not sure Itachi would know what Nick is let alone name his son that. But Whatev right? Noooo She powers this kid up so bad and my characters are celestial beings too. I just wanna say..."Chris thin it out already"

Postby GnSz » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:41 am

. . . if I had a friend who suggested such things, I'd pummel them with my street sign. It's an illegal little thing I have in my closet, VERY effective. 8D

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing