Naruto OOC: Sign Ups Closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Naruto OOC: Sign Ups

Postby TsunaXionus » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:33 pm

Name: ICHIROU TAKESHI “The dark wind”

Ranking: Konoha Chunin

Personality: He is a quick witted young man he is very serious most of the time and always puts the mission or what his duty is above all things leaving all else such as life of comrades , family, friends, even himself if necessary. He is pretty skeptical about things not caring about what makes it fun but at times he has another personality which comes out when he’s in the worst of moods which he becomes the happy expression holding cold killer. But this mood hardly comes out. He hates kiss-asses the most of all things. But there are a lot of things he doesn’t like as well.

Appearance: He has long platinum hair which brace his black cloak with a sea of white streams of platinum hair. He has ghostly blue eyes which at first glance seem empty and burning with anger but at a extended look will be deep, sorrowful and as cold as the freezing winter nights. His slightly pale skin which makes him look cold and evil.

His clothes are as simple as a nice black coat wrapping his black shirt with regular white loose pants and black boots. His black gloves with metal knuckles.

Justu/Skills:
Genjutsu

Hellish gaze- He gazes into the enemies soul and searches for guilt the amount of guilt in the targets soul will be measured into 7 levels the greater that persons guilt the greater the level will be. The 7 levels equal to the 7 layers of hell but problem of this ability Ichirou should not have any guilt in his heart while performing this genjustu technique otherwise it will affect him aswell. *limit is that if the target has no guilt then well its useless and might backfire. This skill consumes most of Ichirou’s chakra. Ichirou must make eye contact with the victim.

Black storm- He makes the enemy feel a storm of their greater fears(not greatest but greater only). The greater fears are the abstract of imagination things that could kill you such as a giant demon or a thousand wolves. He must take at least a 30 seconds to charge this skill and then look into the opponents eyes(no need for eye contact). This skill consumes most of Ichirou’s chakra but not as much as hellish gaze.

Taijutsu

Great cutter- Ichirou uses his sword and slashes with great positioning and grace that he can slice the enemy to ribbons(of they get hit of course).

Screamer Assault- he uses refraction to make mirror images to confuse the opponents and then finishing them off with a mighty blow.

Equipment: he simply carries his sword and 5 shurikens. His sword is simple its made of fine steel and is crafted with special message engraved on it and he used it for 9 years.

Background: simple. He was abandoned by his family when he was 8 because in their family tradition. Only one son can be there and if a second son will come it is to replace the first son and Ichirou ended up fending for himself for 4 years until he went back to his family and stayed with them until he was ready to go by himself.

Stats

Health/Chakra Pool: 4

Chakra Control: 4

Taijutsu/Tools: 5

Ninjutsu: 0

Genjutsu: 7
"I am a devilishly talented butler"

Location: Temple of the Damned in the center of the underworld

Postby Mellow » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:02 am

Well, it seems everyone's editing their CS'es now. Since you said I could have my character do more things in Ninjutsu with a 6, I went ahead and edited him a little. I expounded more on what the first ninjutsu technique could do, then added another one.

Postby Aura » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:59 am

Hmmmm...

Maybe...

Postby Glacier » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:11 am

Come on Mk. please..... :mrgreen:

Mellow wrote:Well, it seems everyone's editing their CS'es now. Since you said I could have my character do more things in Ninjutsu with a 6, I went ahead and edited him a little. I expounded more on what the first ninjutsu technique could do, then added another one.

Yeah, I'm done re-tooling Yukenra.

Postby Timer » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:15 am

im not.. i feel left out :frown:

Postby sam4books » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:17 am

I only edited one thing and that's it :/ That was the Trio of Bowls Trick too xD

Yay for illusions!
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Aura » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:23 am

Well, I can't use Michiko, since she is a samurai and all...

Must think about it.

Postby Cheesemore » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:27 am

Mellow wrote:Well, it seems everyone's editing their CS'es now. Since you said I could have my character do more things in Ninjutsu with a 6, I went ahead and edited him a little. I expounded more on what the first ninjutsu technique could do, then added another one.

I only added 1 jutsu, considering I only had 1. XD
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Mellow » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:30 am

Think about it hard. It could be the biggest, most important decision you can make in your life. It'll change the world......foreeeeeeveeeer.....

sam4books: Is that technique seriously for combat use? I feel like what BG meant was that the Genjutsu would 'force' the opponent into choosing one of the three bowls instead of giving the genuine feeling of getting hit by fireworks.

Postby sam4books » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:38 am

Nope, just a destraction ;D
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mellow » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:40 am

Edited my post a bit.

I'm just saying, I don't think anyone will just stop in the middle of battle to look at you and participate in your tricks. Maybe if you just approached some guards who are protecting something, you could deceive them, but I'm pretty sure that it'd be less effective on guards ORDERED TO KILL ON SIGHT.......ai laik taiping in kaps.

Postby sam4books » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:48 am

That's why I made him short and innocent looking ;D

The rest of the team can inflitrate the location while Toshi performs for all the bored guards. Who would want to kill a kid like Toshi, and even if they do manage to see through the deception, well there's an opportunity for either knocking them out cold or run like a banshee only to be scolded later.

Like Timer pointed out a few pages ago, Toshi is nothing but the reincarnation of the twelve-year-old version of Narotu xD And he's gonna hopefully inherit Naruto's nickname of "Number One Loudest, Unpredictable, Hyperactive Knuckleheaded Ninja" :D
Last edited by sam4books on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
In passing

Postby Mellow » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:57 am

Going with my knowledge on television tropes, if we go up against some kind of villain (on the scale of Orochimaru) and he has guards protecting something, they'll kill the little kid. Just saying that the technique really won't be used that much later....like that....ahem....thing Naruto liked to do early in the manga/anime. The sexy thing.....

Postby sam4books » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:01 am

I reconize that, which is why I'll probably recycle it later on in the Rp for a newer, more useful genjutsu. Probably through the means of older characters teachings, and maturity. I made him like that for a reason ya know, to provide humor! Yay!

So yeah, don't worry about Toshi he'll get smarter in the future ;D
In passing

Postby Timer » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:17 am

Naruto is an odd example to take..

Moving from Sex no jutsu to Kage bushin to Rasengan.. and later to the Rasen Shurkien ?

:p

Postby sam4books » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:19 am

He's not gonna become THAT powerful. Gawd, he doesn't have a nine-tailed fox sealed inside of him for crying out loud :P
In passing

Postby Timer » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:23 am

I suppose anyone could do the Rasengan (its only a class b).. but not the Rasen Shurkien (which is a Super S class and unique) with enough work

You don't need a to have a tailed beast to be powerful anyway :p just look at the akatsuki or Orochimaru (bloody Japanese words.. i fail at spelling English ones.. never mind names in a non-native one!)

Postby sam4books » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:28 am

Meh, I can never see Toshi performing a Rasengan or a Rasen Shurkien anyways, and I think he'll only become powerful when it comes to illusions xD
In passing

Postby GnSz » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:30 am

Ah ha ha, dunno how we're gauge the amount of success someone has in their ninjutsu/techniques/skills and such. Hopefully things will be possible to relay out as time passes though. ^^

Postby GnSz » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:33 am

AH HA HA, DOUBLE POST FTW BITCHES~

Aura wrote:Well, I can't use Michiko, since she is a samurai and all...

Must think about it.

. . . Aw shit, Aura's gonna try?! xD I run for the bunkers now.

Postby Timer » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:40 am

i dont imagine anyone performing the Actual Rasengan.. it requires the right sort of training.. and without the original characters existing then those skills cant be passed on

the Rasen Shurkien doesn't technically exist.. since Naruto doesnt

Postby sam4books » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:40 am

Exactly...
In passing

Postby GnSz » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:41 am

timer67 wrote:i dont imagine anyone performing the Actual Rasengan.. it requires the right sort of training.. and without the original characters existing then those skills cant be passed on

the Rasen Shurkien doesn't technically exist.. since Naruto doesnt

EXACTLY. Well, this is where we just have to get SUPER creative. Much is expected. LULz.

*rolls about, not being at all serious about said words*

EDIT: DAMMIT SAM, YA NINJA'D ME. D|<

Postby sam4books » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:43 am

That's what I'm good at ;D
In passing

Postby Mellow » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:43 am

The Rasengan doesn't exist because the 4th doesn't exist, since he's the one who made it right?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing