Naruto OOC: Sign Ups Closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Naruto OOC: Sign Ups

Postby BG07 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:41 am

Yeah Mellow I was just playing, I'll change it when I get on my computer.

And Dorian no sweat, it's never been a requirement to have a picture.

Postby Mellow » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:38 am

I feel like people are seeing me as being a bit touchy now. Maybe I should add smiles more...bleh.

Well, anyways, I got a question about the points thing (for the stats). As in, the one about getting bonus points. Will you give those out at a certain time in the RP, or will you give them out based on merit? And how much bonus points would we get at max?

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:50 am

Stats max out at one hundred, when you get so strong the Kyuubi gets down and takes it like a lil bitch, and    Mabara Uchiha    comes from underneath to tickle your nuts.
Demon of Elru

Postby Mellow » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:35 am

Sounds erotic.

Seriously, though.

Postby BG07 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:49 pm

If there's ever like a major timeskip or whatever, you'll probably gain one or two points... but that's about it really. Just about everyone will get them though, merit may give you extra... but I don't want people trying to show off or anything.

Postby GnSz » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Heheh, flashy stuff's saved for epic times. Not meant to be used like a pervert with a trenchcoat. XD

Postby Dorian » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Not having a picture wasn't my point. I'm terrible at descriptions, too.
Never asked for this

Postby gaarafan15 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:05 pm

Name: Cubia, "The demon of the sand"

Ranking: chunin

Personality: Cubia is pretty much an inigma. he usually very quite, and keeps to himself, but is not outwardly unfreidnly. When it comes ot fighitng however, he his a ruthless, merciless fighter, in which he got the knickname "The demon of the sand." Cubia does however, have a strong sense of loyaltey, and will help people who are struggling in battle. Cubia has a habit of talking to himself, in whispers, so no one can here, and always covers his right eye when he does. He is a god stratagist.

Appearance: Cubia has dark-raven hair that falls down to his jaw. His right eye is a dark, peircing yellow, while his left is a crystal-clear blue. He wears baggy grey pants, as well as a loose black t-shirt. On his face is a tattoo of a black spider web that covers most of the right side of his face.

Justu/Skills: kekkei Genkai: The eye of Anubis. Cubia's Blood line Jutsu lies ion his right eyes, which turned it yellow, and created the spider tattoo on his face. Cubia sees the eye as a curse becauseo fit's monsterous effect. Cubia has the abiltiy to transform into the image of Anubis, increasing his speed, agility, strngth, and power, but degrading his mind to thast of a feral beast, not caring what he kills. NO tonly that, but hte eyes pains him constatnly, and makes him hear things that aren;t really there. Because it takes a onsterus amount of His own cahkra and the affect, Cubia very rarley uses his blood linme jutsu.

Sand Golem: Cubia creates a sand clone, then morphes it into a hulkinf behemoth. The golem has low speed, but high power and defense. It is controled by Cubia's thoughts. Meduim level chakra use.

Summoning jutsu: Cubia has made a pact with Scorpions. He can summon a variety of small scorpions used for spying, or larger scorpions for battle. His favortie summon is a female scorpion by the name of Chrona. She is big enough for Cubia to stand on, has three stinging tails, and vice-like claws. Depending on the scorpion the amount of Chakra used. Ceil= meduim use. Small spy scorpions =very little amount.

Equipment: Cubia uses a very menacing looking scythe. It is slightly taller then Cubia, very sharp and strong. Teh blade is pure black, whiel the handle is a deep blood red color. The blade is thin for the ost opart, but very long.

Background: Cubia was born into the "Cursed clan" as it was known because of it's blood line. Cubia didn;t knwo what he was capabel of until he accedently relased himself, injuring many people before he was finnaly put under control. When Cubia learned to control when he transformed, he was able to train to become a ninja. When he became Chunin, he was sent to Konaha to aid them.

Stats (You have 20 points to spend on skills. If you have a zero for something, you cannot use that skill. Max is 7. Also, this is aptitude, not necessarily power. ) (Genin cannot have a seven, Chunin cannot have two sevens, and Jonin must put a lock * upon one of their non seven values, of which they will not be able to edit when further points are given out.

Health/Chakra Pool: 7

Chakra Control: 4

Taijutsu/Tools: 5

Ninjutsu: 3

Genjutsu: 1
Last edited by gaarafan15 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Back from the dead.

Postby Miss Kathy » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:28 pm

CS:

Name: Shirohime "Shiro" Hamano

Ranking: Sand Jounin

Personality: Shiro always seem like a laid back, slightly childish, playfull and uncaring person always roaming all over the place slacking and doing pretty much nothing
people often wonder how she made it up to jounin like that, but actually this is a distraction, she is not a paranoid ninja but she always has her guard up
despite her appearance and personality, she's very caring and protective with her friends and or genin students/team members and when the time to fight
is up she become really serious about it but keeping her calm self

Appearance: Shiro stands at 1'75 cm, her eyes are really light brown like honey/goldish, she has dark brown hair just right above shoulder length, her skin has tropical tan color
athletic build due to her fighting style being based mostly in taijutsu, She wears black loose trousers with decorations of a Chinese dragon on the lower parts, She has a utility belt where she keeps all her tools and other stuff, except the shurikens which
are on the shuriken pouch attached to her right thigh, she wears a black tank top on the upper part of her body, under the standard Jounin Jacket, which she always uses unzipped, she uses
the standard ninja foot wear in black and her hands are bandaged and she wears protected armbands on her elbows, and her headband is on her neck

Justu/Skills: Collision: Shiro run up towards her enemy and uses her own sword to do a Olympic high jump, while she's on the air she quickly attaches a explosive paper to the tip of the sword then uses the gravity and her own weight to crush her foe with a devastating blow

Sword of sand: her swords gets completely covered in sand and she utilized her chakra to maintain it that way, this has different functions, 1: all the sand will make the blade heavier, more weight, more power. 2: the sand will act as some sort of abrasive paper attached to the blade,
making the wounds worse and harder to heal, and 3: if shiro misses or the enemy block her sword, some of the sand might detach possibly distracting the enemy, and in some cases landing on the eyes and blinding them, this is more on luck than any other thing

Genjutsu: wall of sand with this technique shiro creates a small sandstorm to blind and distract their opponents, this storm can harm the victims depending on the intensity, this will depend on how much chakra she utilizes

Equipment: She Uses as primary weapon a huge blade like a counterpart to Zabuza's sword, but its inverted (the edge is on the inside) other than that she has all the other common ninja tools, 20 shurikens, 10 kunai, and 5 explosives

Background: Shiro was always taken for a lazy bum, but she has actually always worked hard to go up in the ninja rankings, coming from a family where all its members are very capable ninjas masters in a special form of taijutsu
where the use of swift acrobatic movements, and incredible flexibility(double jointed) of the members makes it highly unpredictable.

Stats

Health/Chakra Pool:5

Chakra Control:4*

Taijutsu/Tools:7

Ninjutsu:2

Genjutsu:2

Postby Cheesemore » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:29 pm

My CS is finally done, just FYI BG
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby BG07 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:37 pm

I'll take a closer look at all of the applications so far probably tomorrow or Sunday. I still won't be accepting anyone just yet, but I'll be making a few suggestions to those who need something changed.

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:28 pm

My I post a CS?
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby BG07 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:31 pm

I don't see why not.

Postby sam4books » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:33 pm

I am almost done with my CS folks, just need Jutsu skills and Background. Illusionist performer ninja FTW!
Last edited by sam4books on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:34 pm

Thanks, commencing build...
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby sam4books » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Theme: "Footloose"

Name: Toshi "Fool" Kurosaki

Ranking: Genin

Personality: Very flamboyant, and very care-free. He sees the world as a stage, and sees himself as the star of the show. He does every little thing with a sort of emphasized flair. He doesn't care if no one watches him, he believes it is their lost. However if he does manage to capture one's attention he will not let go. So yes, he is an attention whore, the sort of kid that would cry "wolf" just so people could notice him. Sarcasm and practical jokes are his favorites, especially the sort that aren't funny at all. He really isn't afraid to make a fool out of himself in front of everyone. If someone laughs at him he succeeded in his "mission", if someone ignores him he failed. He would even openly mock people who get on his nerves. "Openly mocking" is defined as pranks, insults, and ruthless jokes. "People that get on his nerves" are defined as people who are way too serious or people who dare to hurt his already too large ego. He absolutely hates people who think their so smart that they think they can take away his wonderful spotlight. He guards that spotlight like an eagle guards a nest. In fact, take away his spotlight and he'll do anything he can to get back at you, and trust me it won't be pretty. Authority doesn't work well in the equation either. I'm telling you, there is no way you wouldn't find him being scolded by someone ten years older than him. You guessed it, he's a troublemaker brat, and stubborn too. The kid won't give in easily, with a strong will that rivals that of a wild horse easily making him prone to punishments, and winning. Despite this he is EASILY destracted (mostly by that darn spotlight), giving him a disadvantage in battle. Only his cunning personality and stratagy adapt mind can save him from getting his butt handed to him on a silver platter. Did I mention the brat likes to openly mock and trick his opponents? The little bugger.

Appearance: Toshi first of all is a small boy, standing at only 4' 5". As a result he is often found strolling around the streets on top of a pair of walking sticks in order to make him seem taller. Another thing you'll notice about this kid is his mousy hair. Seriously, it's all frizzly and looks like it hadn't been brushed since the time the kid was born. His hair color is a dirt brown, which gives him the appearance of having a wild animal on him. His eyes are a deep brown, and always have this innocent look to them, his personality a complete opposite of what his eyes suggest. In case you haven't noticed, the kid doesn't stick out much, and can be easily be confused with a street rat, what with his tanned complexion in all he looks quite plan if not messy. Those big ears don't do him any justice either. He is also very skinny and VERY flexable. Who knows how the kid does half the stuff he can do.

However the way he dresses is in total contrast to his physical appearance, one might wonder why the heck he's a ninja in the first place with the way he dresses, which is quite flashy. It's almost as if he's going to some sort of exclusive performance with those clothes. The clothes in question usually consists of brown baggy trousers with multi-colored patches litering the thing, giving it an appearance of some poorly made quilt, pants mode. What's even more crazy is his vest, his "Vest of Many Colors" he calls it. Actually, it's just a bunch of patches (again) sewn together as a vest, with some gold thread embolding the hems and collar (which is really high by the way). This "vest" has too many pockets to count, both on the inside AND outside. One would wonder what the heck he keeps in those pockets. That's his little secret. As for shirts, who needs them? The kid never wears them, unless he has a good reason (one reason might be cold weather). Otherwise, forget about it. He wears the standard forehead protector around his head in the average position, nothing different, just...average. Around his arms is wrapped bandages that hide countless injuries gained from pure stupidity. He also has wrapped bandages around his legs (especially the around the feet) to emphasize this said stupidity. He NEVER wears any sandals or any footwear for that matter. He simply sees no need for footwear as he hardly ever walks anyways, using your feet for walking is so boring. Instead he is often find on a pair of walking sticks, walking on his hands, or using an overly dramatic unicycle. The kid likes using his feet for activities that require a hand (i.e. eating, writing, carrying simple stuff, throwing kunais/shurikens).

He looks like a clown okay? However he always carries three medium-sized bowls stacked inside of eachother on his back, held together by twin thick ropes that criss-cross eachother, as if it's some sort of backpack. No one knows why he carries these bowls, maybe he likes eating out of three bowls at once? If he wants to blend in, he wears a silky black cloth like a cloak, or a cape. This cloak is more than just a fashion statement mind you.

Justu/Skills

Taijutsu:
Trapeze Style Taijutsu----Mix complicated gymnastics with obscure breakdancing and this is pretty much what you'll get. Only thing is, you CAN'T touch the ground for over five seconds in this style, it loses its "flare". This style requires a great deal of flexibility, patience, and it's probably a good idea that you have some sort of trapeze on you, it doesn't have to be hanging twenty feet over the ground either. This style is mostly used to disarm, disrupt your opponents balance, or render them unconcious. Kicking and complicated flips are a key part to this style of fighting, and spinning on one's head isn't unheard of either.
Triple Summersault Kick----This REALLY requires a trapeze, or else it won't work. This is Toshi's signiture move (when it comes to Taijutsu), and is basically made up of launching one's body into the air, doing three summersaults while airborne to increase momentum, and hurling oneself downwords toward one's opponent at breakneck speed. This usually ends in a kick to a head, causing critical damage, and will most likely get the opponent dirty.

Ninjutsu:
Cloaking Jutsu----AKA Invisability. The user cloaks himself with a wall of chakra that tricks the opponent's eyes into thinking that the user isn't there, when he actually is (note, you can still kick his butt). One might be able to pinpoint the user if the look for a ripple in color in the environment. Toshi likes to use his silky black cloth for this one. He purposefully wears it like a cloak, releasing and absorbing specific colors to match that of the environment around him. Requires really good memory, otherwise just create that wall of chakra, don't even bother doing what Toshi does. He just does it for flare.
Copycat Jutsu----This jutsu is a form of mimicry, it allows the user to copy a jutsu of their opponent's creation. This jutsu requires good memory (again), and a high amount of concentration. Please note the copied jutsu is less powerful than the real jutsu. In other words, it's like a cheap version of the real thing.
Light Glare----Toshi flips a very shiney, very golden coing into the air, which reflects the sun's rays towards the opponents eyes, causing temperary blindness (up to sixty seconds).
Whirlwind of Colors----Toshi lanches himself in the air with his silky black cloth in hand before spining around in a spiral direction. Instead of using the black cloth as a cloaking device he uses it as a distraction, once the cloth gains rythme he would envelope with a series of brilliant colors designed to captivate the opponent while Toshi flings twenty "invisable" konais at his opponent that are attached to very thin, nearly invisable strings five of which have exploding tags attached to them. After a couple explosions here and there, Toshi then readies himself for the next jutsu in line.
Whirlwind of Blades----15 konais attached to 15 very thin, nearly invisable strings are whirled around in a fierce whirlwind as Toshi performs a sort of brekdance on the ground which ends in him spinning on his head like a top at an incredable speed. Produces a deadly whirlwind capable of critical damage to the opponent.

Genjutsu:
Trio of Bowls Trick----Toshi uses his three bronze bowls as coverings for this jutsu. He places one gold coin (using his walking sticks) under one bowl, flipping it over along with the other two which contains "nothing". He then switches them around at a breakneck pace before requesting the opponent to pick the one with the golden coin under it. All bowls have a surprise under it, so it doesn't matter which bowl you pick, only the bowl supposedly hidding golden coin has a very explosive surprise. If the opponent picks the correct the right bowl, he/she will be rewarded with fireworks only to find that the entire thind was an illusion, and Toshi slyly holding a golden coin in his hands. Requires genjutsu, and a pair of walking sticks. The illusion is basically centered around the sense of touch and sight, and possibly smell. Note the victim CAN feel pain.

Equipment:

*3 medium-sized bronze bowls

* 2 bamboo rods that can easily transform into two eight feet tall walking sticks with eight hidden slots (think a retractable telescope). Eachslot has three hidden, different colored buttons. The first button is blue and causes a small metal plane to appear (maybe about four inches long), planes capable of holding feet if you catch my drift, this opens a door for the second button. The second button is yellow and causes twin retractable bar to appear (again, think retractable telescope) that links with it's brother in order to create a possible ladder step or simple a trapeze. The third button is red and is pressed to get rid of all those little planes and those bars, as well as activate all the planes and bars, it all depends on when its pressed. Inside both rods/walking sticks are two blades located at the thin ends of the rods/walking sticks. These can be released and retracted via the simply flick of a switch at the tops of the rods/walking sticks. The bamboo rods/walking sticks themselves are coated with a reddish sort of glaze giving it a slight shine, with decorative carvings of a circus event running down both rods/walking sticks. Very fancy, very overdone. This is obviously Toshi's most used item, not just in battle but in everyday routines, like eating for example. They make pretty good chopsticks.

*A black silky cloth that is 10 meters in both base and height, but only 1 centimeter in width (often wears it like a cape, or as a cloak)

*1 set of twenty kunais and shurikens each

*5 exploding tags

*2 smoke bombs

*1 medium-sized bomb with a fuse

Background: Toshi's father was the son of a highly regarded Genjutsu using ninja of the Hidden Village. The said ninja was a former pupil of the Ninja Academy, and strict keeper of the ninja way. Commited to tradition, he sent Toshi's father to the Ninja Academy, expecting him to graduate with high honors like himself. Imagine his rage when Toshi's father took off at the age of fifteen in search of a life full of fame and fortune. He ultimately ran into a traveling group of circus performers, famous for their trapeze performances. He watched one of their performances and fell in love with the eldest daughter, Maki. Madly in love Toshi's father asked Maki's father if he could take his daughter's hand in marriage. Maki's father agreed on one condition, Toshi's father must perform in the next performance. Long story short, crowds loved him, he married Maki, and Toshi was born. It didn't take long until Toshi's grandpa heard of his birth, and waited until the boy was old enough to be admitted into the Ninja Academy, to privately advise his son that he sends Toshi to the Ninja Academy to become a ninja. It didn't take the guy long to find his son and grandson, for their next performance was in the Hidden Leaf Village. Grandpa took this time to make his request, which dad agreed to after a moments hesitation. The entire family of performers saw young Toshi off that day, and Toshi's grandfather brought him before Konada, to request his admitance into the Academy. It wasn't easy (tons of heated discussion, the works) but Toshi's grandpa finally convinced Konada to allow Toshi's admittance into the Academy.

Stats

Health/Chakra Pool: 5

Chakra Control: 3

Taijutsu/Tools: 4

Ninjutsu: 4

Genjutsu: 4
Last edited by sam4books on Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby GnSz » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:02 pm

gaarafan15 wrote:Name: Cubia, "The demon of the sand"

So . . . recycling names yet again, huh? =__= *pokes at Shaman King*

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:17 pm

CS:

Name: Sonda (alias: Night Blade)

Ranking: Genin

Personality: Sonda is a bit of a weird one. He pops up when your not looking, speaks his mind about your coversation, then dissapears just as quickly. While he may seem like a real freak, Sonda is just very shy and only manages to get out a word or two before being overcome by the urge to run like hell. In combat, Sonda's a bit of a lone wolf. He has trouble working directly with other ninja and often dissapears to try and better the teams chances by preforming support for mission (gathering intel on the target, nutralizing guards, causing distractions, etc..). On the run, Sonda is known for laying traps of the explosive variety to hamper pursuit.

Appearance (Physical): Sonda stands at about 4'11" and weighs around 100lbs, with deep brown eyes and jet black hair that is cut square in the back but goes out to about three inches infront (covering his forehead protector). He's pretty much a little stick, but his muscles are extreamly well toned. His skin is rather tanned showing his ansetery to be from the Land of Lightning.

Appearance (Dress): Sonda wears black ninja fatigues with combat boots. His face is covered by a standard cloth mask, and his forhead protector has been painted black to reduce its shine. Sonda's flack jacket holds his Kunai in horizontal sheaths on his chest and his Ninjato is strapped across his back, Black gauntlets and greaves cover his forarms and shins, and a harness blends in with his flak jackets to hold both his bag of tricks (a small pouch on his back) and several other pouches across his belt.

Justu/Skills:
(Justu/Genjutsu) Glass skin: This is Sonda's only special Justu. Sonda's body takes on a glass like apperiance, allowing what is behind him to become visible (albeit, distorted). Normaily used in conjuction with night time operations, Sonda becomes almost compleatly invisible. However, Sonda can only hold this Justu in place for about 5 hours a day before expending his Chakra Pool.

(Skill) Taijutsu/Melee Weapons: Sonda is one of the best pupils of melee combat his villiage has ever seen. He shows great skill with any melee weapon given to him (including his own body, and other human beings). You don't want to fight this guy up close.

(Skill) Explosives: Using both explosive tags and gunpowder, Sonda can make some rather large explosions. More often than not they are used as distractions, but Sonda will sometimes use wood to make a "splinter" bomb that can do major damage up close (a kind of poor man's claymore).

Equipment:
1x Ninjato
8x Kunai
1x Pair of Tekagi-shuko that can retract flat against Sonda's palm affixed to armored gauntlets (covering backhands and forearms)
1x Set of armored greaves
1x Ninja flak jacket
5x Smoke bombs
1x "Bag of tricks" (where Sonda keeps his explosive tags and gunpowder)
1x Set of ninja field gear (grappeling hook, matches, rations, etc.)

Stats

Health/Chakra Pool: 4

Chakra Control: 5

Taijutsu/Tools: 6

Ninjutsu: 1

Genjutsu: 4

Background: Sonda's ancestory is a mystery to him. He was found by his villiage and raised as a ninja so he doesn't know much at all about who he is, or where he's from.
Last edited by smileyblacksun on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby BG07 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:23 pm

... he's a Konoha ninja right?

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:58 pm

I didn't know what villiage were were playing as so I didn't specify. I can rewrite to make him Konoha if you want.

Postby Cheesemore » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:03 pm

Hmm, I see potiental conflicts between mine and Sam's Character

(Serious guy, and a guy that hates serious people XD)
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby lyca » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:30 pm

Heya BG. When i found your Rp I had to drop in. I'm wondering about reclaiming Rin if you don't mind. I just feel like it'll be a little more complete that way ^. .^. If I can join, could you send me a PM with a summary of what's happened in the intervening years from Geo's old Rp? (rest it's soul). Course I'll be making some adjustments to make him correct for the rules in this one.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Geomancer » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:43 am

lyca! Glad to see you again! Been a while.

Ahh... it's good to see my old RP being of worth.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby lyca » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:29 am

Hah, and you! Most of my fondest memories are of your Naruto and FF campaigns. There were always many compelling characters.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby BG07 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:23 am

lyca wrote:Heya BG. When i found your Rp I had to drop in. I'm wondering about reclaiming Rin if you don't mind. I just feel like it'll be a little more complete that way ^. .^. If I can join, could you send me a PM with a summary of what's happened in the intervening years from Geo's old Rp? (rest it's soul). Course I'll be making some adjustments to make him correct for the rules in this one.

Years? Try like a month dude XD
Any characters of players no longer in the game can be treated as if they've gone missing or something. Other than that do as you please.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing