Naruto OOC: Sign Ups Closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Naruto OOC: Sign Ups Closed

Postby BG07 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:38 pm

Voted

=Path of the Ninja=
-An alternate universe of the manga/anime Naruto-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto

The setting is very similar to that of the original, however none of the previously established characters are in existence. There is a great amount of tension between the various nations, and ninjas are being used as weapons to keep all of the others in line. It is a time of hatred and despair, at any moment war could erupt between the nations and cause utter chaos. At the center of all this destruction is the newly formed Sound Village, a place full of traitors and mercenaries, all of whom have banded together to get revenge upon their home nations who had either betrayed or abandoned them. It’s obvious that someone smart enough was behind the formation of the village, bringing together so many people and upsetting the balance between the nations. At this point all of the nations can only try their best to defend themselves against this new foe, and hope that their neighboring countries don’t see this as being the perfect opportunity to attack.

At the start of the RP your characters will have just graduated an advanced version of the ninja academy, and by ‘advanced’ I mean that your character should already have enough skill to handle themselves in a mildly combat related mission, which is a great contrast to how it was in the show. Your teams will be assigned to you in the game, however requests can be made and will be considered. I would prefer that most of you start off as Genin, however I will also allow a few Jonin and Chunin to be accepted as team captains. Remember now, just because your character may be of a higher ranking than another player that doesn’t give you the right to act as if you are that much more powerful than them. The only major difference in strength should be in the experience. All characters should also be from Konoha, however if a request is made with a valid reason for it, I may consider otherwise. You are allowed to create your own blood limits, however obviously you cannot go overboard with what it allows you to do. Characters could also use previously established blood limits that come from the show, however Sharingans are not permitted.

This game is tied in closely with that of the one that Geomancer created a while back, so anyone who wishes to use the character they had for that one they are more than welcome to. This particular story takes place shortly after where the older one left off.

ADDED NOTE: If your character has a bloodline limit please explicitly state what it is and what it's capable of doing in the Jutsu/Skill section.

CS:

Name:(Include aliases or nicknames)

Ranking: (Those who wish to be Chunin or higher must PM me their CS first)

Personality:

Appearance:

Justu/Skills: (Basic jutsu/skills should be assumed for all ninja, only list the ones that are exceptionally strong or have been created by yourself)(Please be reasonable)

Equipment:

Background: (Be brief)

Stats (You have 20 points to spend on skills. If you have a zero for something, you cannot use that skill. Max is 7. Also, this is aptitude, not necessarily power. ) (Genin cannot have a seven, Chunin cannot have two sevens, and Jonin must put a lock * upon one of their non seven values, of which they will not be able to edit when further points are given out.

Health/Chakra Pool: (The amount of of Health and Chakra at your disposal... your endurance)

Chakra Control: (The higher this number, the less chakra you need to use powerful techniques)

Taijutsu/Tools: (Hand to hand, weapons, summons, scrolls, a high number in this shouldn't mean you're good in all of these however)

Ninjutsu: (Special attacks that require hand signs or a bloodline ability)

Genjutsu: (Illusions that can often times hurt the victim)

=Submitted Characters=

Ats-Iris

Takeshi-TsunaXionus

Shiki-Kemious

=Accepted Characters=

=Teams=

TL= C = Rin- Divine Flame, close to medium, CC7
G= Kuro- Void, Shadows, nin6, CC5
G= Kousa- Bone pulse, tai6, CC5, hc5
G= Satoru- Soul Touch/Contact of Mind, close range, tai6

TL= C = Aori- Wind user, close to medium, tai7
G= Shuuha- Lightning user, close to medium, nin6
G= Yu-Yu- Sea Foam Rebirth, close to medium, hc6
G= Yamada- Wind user, long range, nin7

Sand
TL=C = Rai- Byakugan, close to medium, CC7
J= Shiro- Sword user, close range, tai7
C= Cubia- Eye of Anubis, sand, scorpions, hc7
C= Tama- Puppet user, close to medium, nin7

TL=C = Takumi- Illusions, CC6, gen6
TL= C = Haka- Fire user, close range, tai7
G= Honda- Earth user, tai6, nin6
G= Sonda- Explosives user, close range, tai6
G= Azuna- Sword user, tai6, hc6

TL= J = Kon- Chakra bender, close to medium, CC7
G= Toshi- Well balanced
G= Satoshi- Soul Touch/Contact of Mind, close range, tai6
G= Akio- Grass user… heh, cc6, nin6

-Leaf Village-

G
Honda-Mellow

Kuro-RuffDraft

Kousa-zenieth

Shuuha-Cheesemore

Toshi-sam4books

Sonda-smileyblacksun

Yu-Yu-Glacier

Azuna-Ultimate destroyer

Satoshi and Satoru-GnSz and Ro Wong

Akio-blue05dj

Yamada-timer67

C

Aori-Geomancer

Rai-BG07

Takumi-SoulScavenger

Rin-lyca

Haka-Zath

J

Kon-Aura

(Limited Applications)
-Sand Village-
G

C

Tama-Cybella

Cubia-gaarafan15

J

Shirohime-Miss Kathy
Last edited by BG07 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:24 pm, edited 25 times in total.

Re: Naruto OOC: Sign Ups

Postby Zath » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:46 pm

Hmm... to reinvent Haka or create a new character altogether...

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:15 pm

XD

Interested.
Demon of Elru

Postby Glacier » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:34 pm

I'm interested as well. I never read the first one though.

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:35 pm

Same, I should have a CS up by the weekend
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby GnSz » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:36 pm

>w< Oh gawd, this just calls me in. SO interested!

Postby zenieth » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:41 pm

As this is a alternate universe may I inquire if the kaguya will be allowed seeing as they may not be extinct here?
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby Soul » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:42 pm

I'm interested.

Postby Dorian » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:11 am

I'd probably like this if I was someone who could create interesting characters at all. But alas.
Never asked for this

Postby Wazit » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:15 am

....Haha, I didn't expect BG would create something like this.

Postby Timer » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:51 am

Name: 山田雅紀 Yamada Masaki

Ranking: Genin (leaf nin)

Personality: Hes quick to joke and laugh, but when it comes to a mission he can be deadly serious, He enjoys a good joke, and enjoys practical jokes a lot. His favourite food is chocolate, and he dislikes the smell of roses.

Appearance: Yamada is just under six foot tall, his hair is light brown and chopped so it all arcs to his right shoulder, down just below his neck. He has green eyes and a sharp pointed nose, his head band is black rather than the traditional blue.
He wears a blue armless tactical vest, the main body is blue but the top of the arms and chest piece are black, This leads down into a pair of black bottoms. He always wears a set of gloves hat are so long then cover over his elbows and half way up his arm, only just leaving enough space to show the tattoo on his left shoulder, each glove has a miniature head band protector plate on the knuckle, proudly showing the villages symbol.
His feet are covered by the normal toe less ninja footwear, however from half way along it is covered in bandages which go from there all the way up to his knee, these same bandages attach the gloves to his arm.

Picture drawn by my UD

Justu/Skills:
Wind element - Needle rain ( kazesoshi, ni-dorukouu no jitsu)
This attack requires a few hand seals and both hands afterwards to perform, After performed the hand seals Yamada puts both bands together palm to palm.. he then circulates chakara and begins to draw them apart, this forms a thin disk of chakra..
Once the disk is formed it is thrown into the air and struck with wind chakra, this shatters the disk into thousands of wind based needles which pepper the area its aimed at..

It has a devastating effect, but is slow to prepair and renders Yamada immobile while producing the disk.

Wind element - Hop ( kazesoshi - sandantobi No jitsu)

This a small techniques which allows him to move erratically while in the air by using small bursts of chakra to redirect his movement, and it can be used to boost his jump height by a few feet if needs... can only be used in short bursts, but it doesn't require any hand seals and can be used nearly any time.

Wind element - Hidden Shuriken (kazesoshi - hitoshirenu shuriken No Jitsu)

This technique uses wind charka moulded around a Shuriken, when thrown this Chakra spins off and becomes two more Shurikens made purely of wind chakra, these extra shurkiens fly ether in a straight line, side by side with the real weapon, making it harder to dodge, or can fly at other targets as a supprise attack.

Equipment: he carries around a set of twenty Shurkiens, these are not the normal four point star shurikens, but have five points, purly for an aesthetic value.
He also carries two Kuni and a set of five explosive tags just in case.

Background: there nothing really extraordinary about this child, born to his mother and father sixteen years ago, his father a builder and his mother works as a flower seller, he has a younger brother who is eight and a sister of the same age.

he developed basic chakra manipulation slightly faster that the rest of the class and had a very good grip on techniques before he graduated, he soon moved onto elemental manipulation, he doesn't have a complete mastery over the wind element, but he was honed it to a point where it can be weaponised..

he was always praised for his good health and large reserve of chakra.. however his close combat abilities lack.. and he has no idea where to start with Illusion..

Stats

Health/Chakra Pool:6

Chakra Control:6

Taijutsu/Tools:2

Ninjutsu:6

Genjutsu:0

He’s a long range heavy hitter, using a verity of techniques to disable and possibly down the opponent
Last edited by Timer on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Postby sam4books » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:16 am

Oh God, why?

Curse me and mah love for Narotu as a child >_<

Luckily my friends are naruto freaks >D
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby BG07 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:10 am

zenieth wrote:As this is a alternate universe may I inquire if the kaguya will be allowed seeing as they may not be extinct here?

Yes you can make one, though if I'm not mistaken they were from the Mist village. So you'd need to come up with something good.

Postby Timer » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:05 am

done :D

Postby Ultimate destroyer » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:13 am

I am interested, will try to get a CS done by tonight.

lol Can I be the Hokage? :P you didn't say I couldn't!!!! :grin:

Location: Unspecified location, plotting... Always Plotting...

Postby BG07 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:21 am

BG07 wrote: I would prefer that most of you start off as Genin, however I will also allow a few Jonin and Chunin to be accepted as team captains.

The Hokage is above all of those

Hokage = most powerful ninja in the village, so no
Last edited by BG07 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Berry-tan » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:23 am

I might try out for this, it could have the possibility of being interesting.

Postby Ultimate destroyer » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:45 am

No? awww lol No fair

Location: Unspecified location, plotting... Always Plotting...

Postby Mellow » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:36 am

Curse my shamelessness. And curse tacky Japanese-y names.

Name: Mamoru Honda

Ranking: Genin

Personality: Some people would describe Mamoru as having a very generic personality. If people would say that enough times, he'd finally say something he thinks would be witty. It's not that he isn't an interesting person, it's just that he doesn't really open up to people well. He can laugh, tell jokes, and be like everyone else, but he's very private about his interests and such. All the better, since people probably wouldn't want to hear about it anyway. He likes spicy food, and dislikes things which are too sweet.

Appearance: Mamoru has a good body build, as expected of someone who practices taijutsu. His complexion is a bit dark, he has short, straight, black hair, and dark green eyes. He has multiple scars on his hands, mostly around his knuckles. The skin on his palms and feet are quite tough/thick due to his training.

He wears a black jumpsuit underneath a very large, brown coat with a hood that, when pulled over his head, more or less covers his entire face. Mamoru always wears gloves on both his hands at all times; the knuckles on the gloves have an iron plate embedded on them to increase the damage of Mamoru's punches, but cause him to receive more injuries on his hands which explains the scars. He wears a couple of combat boots with iron soles. He also wears the standard forehead protector of his village; he had it changed to have two straps in an X to keep it securely in place.

Justu/Skills:
Earth Element - Snake Rod; Mamoru's ninjutsu technique where he makes several balls of clumped up dirt and stones rise from the grown, which then align themselves together to become a sort of rod. Though he calls it a rod because of their alignment, he can make them rotate around each other, effectively giving it the illusion of flexibility. He can swing it around like a staff or use it to lash out against enemies like a whip to surprise them. Combining it with his taijutsu skills, he can use it as a weapon. His favorite method of using it is holding it in both hands like a jumping rope and spinning it around rapidly around himself as he jumps towards his target; by spinning it around himself, the snake rod can beat enemies several times before they can retreat. It's also a good technique to ward of attacks. Mamoru can manipulate the amount of orbs this technique creates, and can force the sharp stones out from the inside of the orbs to give a slashing effect. Mamoru's favorite usage of the latter is to create a circle with the rod and make it spin like a chakram; the sharp, chakra-enhanced edges of the rocks can cut through objects like a buzz saw and can also repel attacks. Mamoru can expend more of his chakra to keep it spinning in the air to repel the attack so that he can use one of his taijutsu techniques to attack at an opponent's weak spot while they're preoccupied with his chakram snake rod.

Earth Element - Turtle Shell; Mamoru's ninjutsu technique where he forms a large turtle shell on his back. This technique is quite good for defense, though it takes some time to prepare unlike the Snake Rod technique. He can separate the turtle shell into two halves and have them placed on his arms; this reduces the area that protects him, but it reinforces the strength of Mamoru's punches and shifts the defense to Mamoru's front instead of his back. The latter form is best used for offensive pushes while the former is best for defensive retreats. Like the name, Mamoru's speed is reduced due to how heavy the turtle shell is. Mamoru can further increase the effectiveness of this technique by reinforcing the turtle shell with spikes, but this also increases the amount of weight Mamoru has to carry. The turtle shell is attached to Mamoru through his chakra, so he cannot remove it and lend it to others; if he tries to do this, the shell crumbles back into dirt.

Flash Stop Technique; Mamoru's taijutsu technique where he quickly rushes towards his opponent by shifting his weight and inertia to maximize his technique before quickly stomping down one foot to stop his movement while lifting his other leg, before using his arms to push down that leg to stop his movement. This is often used by Mamoru to surprise opponents and as a follow-up to his Iron Stomp Technique.

Iron Stomp Technique; Mamoru's taijutsu technique where, once he completes his Flash Stop Technique, he crouches down and does an uppercut to his target. He quickly follows up by jumping into the air after the enemy with enough force so that he can overtake the target before he stomps the opponent down back into the ground with all of his strength. Mamoru named this technique the Iron Stomp since he wears boots with iron soles, which increases the damage he would of done without them.

Equipment: Mamoru always carries around at least two sets of shurikens and kunais each, and 10 explosive tags. He keeps it all safe inside his huge coat, which has multiple pockets inside. His equipment also include his gloves and boots, which have both been customized by Mamoru using iron to increase effectiveness in combat.

Background: Mamoru belongs to a family which has devoted each of its members to serve their village by becoming ninjas. His family believes that everything needs a strong base to survive, so they must become a part of the base that keeps Konoha safe, which is the military. They all value honor above else. Mamoru's parents believe him to be a bit of a problem child due to how 'lax' they think he is, though in truth he's just like every regular kid in the academy. Though he does not really want to, because of the pressure his parents put on him to study everyday, Mamoru does his best in school so that he could at least lessen their nagging. He managed to excel well in both Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. But, whether it be through biological faults or the constant stress he experiences daily at home, Mamoru can't do very well with Genjutsu techniques because of its need for more precise control which requires more concentration.

Stats

Health/Chakra Pool: 4

Chakra Control: 4

Taijutsu/Tools: 6

Ninjutsu: 6

Genjutsu: 0

I'm so dirty.
Last edited by Mellow on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Geomancer » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:46 am

Name: Bifuu "Whirlwind" Aori

Ranking: Chunin

Personality: Aori is a genial, open guy, a person that makes friends easily. However, he doesn't have much self-control and gets angry easily yet he doesn't hold grudges so as long as he doesn't do anything too bad and people are willing to forgive him, he makes up just as easily. This lack of control makes it hard for him to endure things so he tries to avoid things that would be greatly damaged by letting his emotions take control such as diplomacy and ceremonies.

It's in battle where Aori is really happy. He doesn't have to worry about keeping himself in control and there is nothing to debate about. He has an enemy and he needs to take him out. Despite making friends easily, he has trouble depending on people. Though not consciously, he thinks that unless he does something personally, it won't be done correctly. He will acknowledge, however grudgingly, that he has to step back when he lacks a skill that someone else has.

Appearance: Aori stands six feet one inch tall. He has a thin build and weighs 145 pounds. He has light brown hair and yellow eyes. He has a pair of goggles around his neck that he puts on whenever he fights at high speed in order to make sure his eyes aren't hurt. He wears his forehead protector proudly and wears loose, light yellow clothing and a long, thin scarf. He is very impatient and has a hard time standing still. His right wrist has an ugly scar running around it, a memento from a dangerous jutsu used on him.

Justu/Skills:
Air Bomb: Aori breathes in deep, then fires a ball of compressed wind chakra. It travels at high speeds before exploding.

Whirlwind Fist: Aori spins his arm around and channels his chakra into the air around it, forming a whirlwind around his arm. He then can use it to strike the opponent, using the wind to rip at the enemy and blow them away (Yes, I know this is a copy from Jin but I made it in another Naruto RP and I'm going to use it!)

Wind Sight: To negate his complete helplessness against Dojutsu, Aori developed this technique. To use it, he closes his eyes and uses the air around him to detect movement.

Equipment: A few kunai and shurikens, two exploding tags, a picture of his family, and a smoke bomb. He also keeps 3 large kunai folded up on his back.

Background: Aori grew up as a prodigy of the Bifuu family, a minor clan known for combining wind ninjutsu and taijutsu to produce devastating effects. He was able to perform the signature technique of the clan, the whirlwind fist, at the age of 12. His speed is one to be envied, even by those older than him.

He has a younger brother, Yuuki, who, unfortunately, was not able to follow Aori's blazing progress and stuck to ninjutsu. He still looks up to his older brother, though.

So far, Aori has yet to fail a mission though there have been several close calls, one of which is where an enemy used a jutsu to almost remove one of Aori's hands. He managed to keep it attached but a scar would mark his wrist for the rest of his life. He has noticed that his attacks are less powerful with his right hand but has managed to keep it hidden.

Stats:

Health/Chakra Pool: 6

Chakra Control: 4

Taijutsu/Tools:7

Ninjutsu: 3

Genjutsu: 0

((To be completed later when I have more time.))
Last edited by Geomancer on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:10 am

Still using the stat system Ray based off my old one, I see. Gonna be tradition for Naruto stuff by now. XD

sam4books wrote:Oh God, why?

Curse me and mah love for Narotu as a child >_<

Luckily my friends are naruto freaks >D

And you got me around for when online. *points at PMs* Helped out Hana last time the RP was up, too. So I'll offer help to whoever needs it. ^__^
Demon of Elru

Postby BG07 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:23 pm

I'm going to hold off accepting anyone until I get enough people to start forming groups... I may need to ask for a few changes in order to make things balanced out and stuff like that.

Geo who's that guy? >.>

Postby GnSz » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:33 pm

What guy?

Also, because this is based or left off the previous one, should we go back and look into that one? I'm just wondering.

Postby BG07 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:37 pm

GnSz wrote:What guy?

Also, because this is based or left off the previous one, should we go back and look into that one? I'm just wondering.

That was just an added thing for all those who wanted to use their previous characters... it only means that any progress they made in that one will have still happened.

And unless you want to read through 150 pages I don't think that's a good idea XP

Postby GnSz » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:44 pm

THANK YOU.

Alright, awesome. That makes me feel better BG. XD

Next

Return to Role Playing