RolePlay - Idea Board

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: RolePlay - Idea Board

Postby sam4books » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Shaman King? Curse you!

+1
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Dual Onoxxus » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:14 am

All I can think about is the song when I read the Idea I like it.
"He who expects nothing shall never be let down."

Dual - Alternate Universe Naruto FanFic

Postby gaarafan15 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:10 pm

I used to love shaman King. I was never able ot finish the manga or anime, but still +1.

Back from the dead.

Postby zenieth » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:01 pm

The manga just restarted again. I don't know about the anime since I never watched it just heard it was entirely different from the manga at a certain point.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby gaarafan15 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:06 pm

Eh, never got very far in either of them. Althouth, Faust is my fav charector in both.

Back from the dead.

Postby zenieth » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Yeah he was truly unique. Quite possibly my favorite necromancer.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby sam4books » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Faust was awesome, I was cheering for him when he first showed up xD
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby zenieth » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Hmm, I'm not certain if i received the needed amount of votes as i can't tell if onoxxus voted for my idea or not.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby Berry-tan » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:29 am

I'm curious to see how this would go, I used to love Shaman King

+1 to shaman king

Postby ArtemisMinerva » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:25 pm

I like it , has potential.
Artemis Fowl beats Harry Potter any day!!

Thanx 4 Reading,
Real Life Minerva

Postby zenieth » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:23 pm

As the idea didn't have any true rules set in it i shall prepare the OOC for certain refinements.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby BG07 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:11 pm

=Path of the Ninja=
-An alternate universe of the manga/anime Naruto-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto

The setting is very similar to that of the original, however none of the previously established characters are in existence. There is a great amount of tension between the various nations, and ninjas are being used as weapons to keep all of the others in line. It is a time of hatred and despair, at any moment war could erupt between the nations and cause utter chaos. At the center of all this destruction is the newly formed Sound Village, a place full of traitors and mercenaries, all of whom have banded together to get revenge upon their home nations who had either betrayed or abandoned them. It’s obvious that someone smart enough was behind the formation of the village, bringing together so many people and upsetting the balance between the nations. At this point all of the nations can only try their best to defend themselves against this new foe, and hope that their neighboring countries don’t see this as being the perfect opportunity to attack.

At the start of the RP your characters will have just graduated an advanced version of the ninja academy, and by ‘advanced’ I mean that your character should already have enough skill to handle themselves in a mildly combat related mission, which is a great contrast to how it was in the show. Your teams will be assigned to you in the game, however requests can be made and will be considered. I would prefer that most of you start off as Genin, however I will also allow a few Jouin and Chuunin to be accepted as team captains. Remember now, just because your character may be of a higher ranking than another player that doesn’t give you the right to act as if you are that much more powerful than them. The only major difference in strength should be in the experience. All characters should also be from Konoha, however if a request is made with a valid reason for it, I may consider otherwise. You are allowed to create your own blood limits, however obviously you cannot go overboard with what it allows you to do. Characters could also use previously established blood limits that come from the show, however Sharingans are not permitted.

This game is tied in closely with that of the one that Geomancer created a while back, so anyone who wishes to use the character they had for that one they are more than welcome to. This particular story takes place shortly after where the older one left off.

CS:

Name:(Include aliases or nicknames)

Ranking: (Those who wish to be Chunin or higher must PM me their CS first)

Personality:

Appearance:

Justu/Skills: (Basic jutsu/skills should be assumed for all ninja, only list the ones that are exceptionally strong or have been created by yourself)(Please be reasonable)

Equipment:

Background: (Be brief)

Stats (You have 20 points to spend on skills. If you have a zero for something, you cannot use that skill. Max is 7. Also, this is aptitude, not necessarily power. ) (Genin cannot have a seven, Chunin cannot have two sevens, and Jonin must put a lock * upon one of their non seven values, of which they will not be able to edit when further points are given out.

Health/Chakra Pool:

Chakra Control:

Taijutsu/Tools:

Ninjutsu:

Genjutsu:

Postby Geomancer » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:26 pm

First vote! Bam!
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Aura » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:41 pm

It was a matter of time until another Nartuo based RP appeared XD

Postby BG07 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:06 pm

Hah, well the thing that matters is this... would you have rather had some random nub do it? Or someone like myself? 8)

Postby Wins2 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:08 pm

+1 for naruto Rp

Postby Miss Kathy » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:13 pm

+1 vote for BG's Naruto RP

Postby Garethcool » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:19 pm

I'll add another vote ^^
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby gaarafan15 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:39 pm

.Hack//Azure flame v2

This RP takes place 10 years after the events of .Hack//G.U.
Redemption

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.hack//G.U.

The year is 2027, and the online game "The World" has become more popular then ever before. "The World" aloughs free reign umong users. Users are able to create cvharectors, go on quests, enter tounriments, level up, buy and sell weapons, and much more. Now, a shadow of "The World's" past has loomed again. The return of the vargant identity known as AIDA has reaperred. The LAst time AIDA had appeared, it reeked havoc on those within "Th World" Infecting players, and sending them into comas until 8 brave warriors wiped it out. Among AIDA, another threat has returned. The Data Bugs, another virus which affects "The World" has appeared. Data Bugs infect Monsters, making their hp infinite, therfor unkillable. The only way to stop a Data Bug is too use 'data drain' on it. Now, the two threats have merged into one as a new program has been introduced, merging both AIDA and the data bugs together, creating the ultimate threat to "The World," Azure Flame. All hope is not lost though, as the reminants of the legendary 8 phases of Morgana have been found. Phase 1: Skeith, the Terror of Death. Phase 2: Innis, the Mirage of Deceit. Phase 3: Magus, the Propagation. Phase 4: Fidchell, the Prophet. Phase 5: Gorre, the Machinator. Phase 6: Macha, the temtress. Phase 7: Tarvos, the avenger. Phase 8: Corbenik, the rebirth. Withe the 8 phases, a war shall begin. Who has brought back these two threats and why? They must be eliminated, so now, what side do you choose?

Terms to know:

pc: Player Charector.

pk: Player Killer.

pkk: Player killer killer

CCcorp: Comapy that runs "The World"

cs

Name: This is the online name. Include any knick names they are known as.

Description: How your charector look sin the game. (Note: Tjhose infected will look diffrent from normal players. Disfigeration is normal.)

Personality:

Phase/infection: What of the 8 phases are you? Are you infected with AIDA, or even both? (Note: If you wish to be infected as well as having a phase, please pm with your cs to me before.)

Class: There are 10 classes avai;ibel; in the wolrd to choose from. Each class has a diffrent weapon avalible to them, with diffrent skills ans such.

Blade Brandier: uses a single katana like swords. They generally wear light armour, and are fast. (Note: armour in this rp does not have ot do with your apperance, but your defence. Changin your armour will not affect your appearnce.)

Macabre Dancer: Uses dual fan-like weapons. They are handy with spells, and are fast. light armour.

Edge Punisher: Uses a single double-handed broad sword. excellence attacks, but slow speed. Heavy Armour.

Flick Reaper: Uses single gaint scythes. weak at long-range, good at short range, best at meduim range. Able to attack multiplae enemies at the same time. Light Armour.

Harvest Cleric: expert spell casters that specilize in healing spells. Use staffs. wear robes.

Lord Partizan: Medium range weapon users. high pysical attacks, good defence, but slow. They use Gaint lances. Heavy Armour.

Shadow Warloc: Very similair to Harvest clerics. Expert in offensive spells. Use grimoires. Robes.

Steam Gunner: Great long range and short range attacks as ther weapons act as both swords and guns. Lighr Armour. Use Bayonets.

Tribal Grappler: Best at Close Range combat, weak at far range. Extremley fast, low defense. Use Gauntlests as Weapons. Wear light armour.

Twin Blade: Best at Close range, extremily fast. They use two short dagger-like weapons. good defense, wear light armour.

Weapon: Dependin gon your class, you will have a certain weapon. What does yor weapon look like?

History: How did you become infected/get your epitaph? How did you get into "The Worls", what are your goals?

Back from the dead.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:08 pm

..... Can we play the good old game of Mafia again? :3

Postby Walking Dedman » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:37 pm

Mafia GAme - sure. Someone go set one up.

EDIT: VVV To quote from below:

Amaranthine Ali wrote:We need the two more votes plus a mod don't we?

How many Mafia games have been played in the past? Quite a bit. I believe it came down to "Post an interest thread, and if enough people sign up, play it."
Last edited by Walking Dedman on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:01 pm

We need the two more votes plus a mod don't we?

Postby Tuor » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:34 pm

you have never needed a mod's vote for an rp and the vet vote rule has been cast to the wayside.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Aura » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Yeah, it has been lost forever, what a pity.

Anyway, I wanted to host a Mafia game so...

Postby nobody » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:06 am

Got my vote
Nowhere man please listen.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing