I'm an idiot

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:20 pm

Let me tell you what an awesome time I've been having lately. Yesterday k I go to ship order for Shark Robot. I get all of them sent. Forgot my wallet, which is the 2nd time in like a week. The last time was in Red Robins. Went home got my wallet all taken care of no biggie what ever.

This was the prelude to today.

Today I went to pay rent. I had ONE job to fill and that was it. I go to pay rent and on the way to the realtor that I drop the check off at I start up a conversation with Anath from AppleGeeks I get to the realtor and turn off the car and continue chit-chatting and by the time I put the phone down the place closed five minutes prior. I'm an IDIOT.

Then on the way home I take a wrong left turn and feel retarded. But whatever I decide to go to Office Depot and buy some Rubber-Bands. $2 item. No big deal. My Visa card has issues. Not that big a deal my card gets turned off nearly monthly or more because I purchase like everything online and Visa is terrified my card was stolen... again. And the thief just happens to shop at all of the places I shop at online every month. Whatever. Anyhow after that radness I go to my car to realize I've locked my keys in my car. Sweet. I try and call for my roommates to come rescue me with my spare set and when I call I get connected to my blue tooth headset (in the car) and I wonder why my phone doesn't make a noise. I realize what happened and since I have no idea how to not connect to that damned thing when it's in range I just have to walk far enough away from my car to call normally. I get rescued and decide to go to Home Depot to get another spare car key made just incase I do that again. They can't make that key. Awesome.

So today I'm losing my mind and I was a COMPLETE failure.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: I'm an idiot

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:24 pm

That really sucks Dave.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Demon Lizardman » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:38 pm

Y'know, some days are just plain bad and some are just plain good. Life isn't fair but damn, I would hate to be in your shoes. Hope something like that won't happen again.

Postby Golden Phoenix » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:45 pm

*sigh* I hate those days. At least tomorrow will be better! *Guaranteed by me.*
Craziness is a virtue.

Postby kitsunemaru » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:06 pm

Wow. Those are days that just make you wish there was a level re-do like in video games...
Where the story turns strange.....
NOMZ

Postby Nefterion » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:07 am

Greetings Dave;

Dude i dont now how things are were you live, but here in Venezuela we call that a "Ley de Murphy" (Law of Murphy) you see i have a comploting theory about it, Murphy was a psicho dude that created the best way to f**k up even more the peoples live, thats why you had that day, so now you have someone to blame, do catarsis and kill murphy in your dreams and you will feel better... But try not to kill real people, thats a crime... I dont now why, things would be better without certain people... But well i hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Nefterion.

Postby JinJoe » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:03 am

That Murphy fellow must be some dude.

Postby swordser2 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:11 am

"When words can't describe fail" just Face palm Dave face palm

Well it is a Tuesday the day you know and it knows you have 3 more days until weekend. So of course it would screw up you're day and it will probably tomorrow so be prepared a little and then Thursday hopefully it will be better.

Good luck
"Hard Work Never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"

My DeviantArt*Mah Digimon*FanFiction

Postby ZeroFollower0 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:30 am

>.>. wow one of the worse days ive heard. I hope your luck is alot better tomorro. and im sure in about a year more or less you might look back on this and laugh. Praying you have better luck.

Postby Lengeta » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:50 am

And to top it all off, HIS X-BOX RED RINGED JUST NOW!!!!

Not really though, just one light because someone didn't plug the hard-drive back in all the way after showing someone how it attached. It might have been me.

Postby Pickapok » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:54 am

Well, at least it isn't all bad. It could have been raining. Just saying...
I am why we can't have nice things.

Postby Dave » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:55 pm

I managed to pay rent today so I'm about a zillion time more productive than I was yesterday. Win.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby CogitoIJ » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:05 pm

April Fools! Right Dave, cos you're never productive. :D

Postby D_girl » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:10 pm

o'd say thats murphy's law at its best. hope you don't feel too bad from the experience.

Postby samurainewt » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:23 pm

I thought i left my wallet in the car but is was apparently in my pocket, just one of those days

Return to Comic Updates and News!