Cover Since you've been Gone

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:40 am

This song is pretty rad to. Not quite as rad as the Toxic cover. But still awesome. Thanks to Epilepsylink in the forums for telling me about it. This one isn't nessicarily way better than the original one like Toxic was. It's more just a different take on it that's still super rad. the Toxic cover had more energy than the original and was more exciting. This one strangely seemed to have less energy but directed in a completely different way. There is one other cover song that I fucking LOVE to death more than either of these but there isn't a video for it. Maybe I can find a link to just the song though.

WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Cover Since you've been Gone

Postby Shoi » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:46 am

This is how Dave gets away with listening to extremely gay songs. I'm on to you and your games, Dave.
You can't hide behind your covers forever.
My Art thread
SableTheFabled:
Do you know where i live? Fucking Barbados.
Whatis6times9:
It was about as easy as... Goddammit, it is to easy. And to me a whore is just a slut with a good sense of enterprise.

Re: Cover Since you've been Gone

Postby Dave » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:33 pm

This is true. I listened to the extremely gay songs in their original version to. So you definitely caught me.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Return to Comic Updates and News!