Endling's Health?

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Endling's Health?

Postby NimbleJack » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:36 pm

I am aware that endling was hospitalized a few months(?) ago with a life-threatening illness or injury. Are there any details on what it was, and how he is doing with recovery?

Re: Endling's Health?

Postby Dark Dragon » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:32 pm

Try searching for topics or posts that might have details about his status. According to his profile, he has last visited the forums on March 24, 2009. You can also try searching through his posts, it's very likely he may have mentioned something about it.

The reason I'm not giving you a direct answer is because I don't know anything about Endling and I don't want to search for it for you.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:16 am

Endling has (thankfully) gotten better, and is going to be continuing EverAfter after Endzone is finished
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Thy_Robocop » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:35 am

Tragedy_and_Comedy wrote:Endling has (thankfully) gotten better, and is going to be continuing EverAfter after Endzone and the crunch period at the videogame studio he works for are finished.

Fixed.

Basically, he's postponing everything because the videogame studio is going to come out with a new game soon, and the guys there are working hard 25/7 to meet the deadline. So next time we will hear from Endling, we shall see a new videogame. Which is cool, anyway.
“How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?” Sherlock Holmes
"In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming." Lovecraft
"It's incredible how the human mind can devise such simple explanations to the things it doesn't understand, just to avoid looking at the terrible bigger picture that is the truth. Unfortunately, that won't help them when it comes knocking at the door." Alyssa Gillespine

Check out my (still ongoing) short stories here on Snafu or on my DeviantArt Account .

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:02 am

Forgot about that bit, Sorry!
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby diemenow23 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Finally I've been waiting for months now :grin:
>THIS PART IS ABSOLUTELY BLANK!! NOPE NOTHING TO READ HERE<

Postby Naddle » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:40 pm

Don't get too excited. After the crunch period is the Endzone finale, THEN Everafter. Plus he's still in the crunch period.
When a ninja kills you, you never see him coming. Pirates, on the other hand, say "Arrr!", alerting you to their presence. Then they kill you anyway.

Postby Acktoo » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:43 pm

Hell, at this point I'm just waiting for anything in comic form by Endling.
Too good for you.

Postby SharpPointyDeath » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:04 pm

Acktoo wrote:Hell, at this point I'm just waiting for anything in comic form by Endling.

I agree tremendously.

I particularly admire his artwork.
Image Image Image Image Image

"Try new BLAMMO!!! SOAP!!! BLASTS STAINS OUT!!! BLASTS the WORLD out!!! We've all been BLAMMOED!!!!!!!!!" - The Preacher, from Fallout 3

Return to EverAfter