RE: if: you are having trouble: read the deathironic:(nms)

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

RE: if: you are having trouble: read the deathironic:(nms)

Postby BeeAre » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:44 am

THIS IS
THE DEATHIRONIC

read it to become accustomed to spam. the posts are not from spam. they are from another, ancient and terrible place that predates 4chan and reddit and youtube and all those funny little things you kids like on the internet these days, and are good examples of posting in an internet forum like spam.

K

BUT WATCH OUT OH NO THIS IS Not Mind Safe TEXT.

IT SHOULD NOT BE READ BY ANYONE FRANKLY.

IF YOUR A BABBY NO TO READING THANKS IN ADVANCE FUCK!!!

basically haha:

I think you should bend her over a park bench and fuck her with your stinking, rock-hard fuck staff until she's dead. Use your keys to rip her creamy little dick cavity to shreds. Smear the blood all over your face and shaft. Then, you should shit into her mouth. By this, you will show her that you are in the dominant position, and that you don't care one way or the other about her behavior. It's the next best thing to fucking severing, which you should promptly do while you vote her life a five and give her ass AIDS. Nuke her from orbit, but at the same time, make sure you're using fire. I am a big fat faggot. I like to pick my nose and put the boogers into my erect penis. I like to pee out little rods of my compressed penis booger. God is a faggot. God is a nigger. The Lord God Jesus Christ is a worthless faggot. I kill everything I see. I can't stop fucking. I wish I could have sex. I want to fuck so bad. I can taste your fucking vagina juice. I am a nigger. I am a stupid stupid fat fucking nigger. Give me a Snickers bar, hot dog, and some Doritos. Anime ninja. Let's watch some Naruto. God is Hitler's faggot. There is no such thing as a faggot.
Last edited by BeeAre on Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Re: RE: if: you are having trouble: read the deathironic:

Postby Marquis de Soth » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:46 am

They integrated from the very point of origin. Her curves were continuous, and even though he was odd, he was a real number. The day their lines first intersected, they became an ordered pair. From then on it was a continuous function. They were both in their prime, so in next to no time they were horizontal and parallel. She was awed by the magnitude of his perpendicular line, and he was amazed by her conical projections.

"Bisect my angle!" she postulated each time she reached her local maximum. He taught her the chain rule as she implicitly defined the amplitude of his simple harmonic motion. They underwent multiple rotations of their axes, until at last they reached the vertex, the critical point, their finite limit.

After that they slept like logs. Later she found him taking a right-handed limit, that was a problem, because it was an improper form. He meanwhile had realized that she was irrational, not to mention square. She approached her ex, so they diverged.
Marquis de Soth

Postby Sable » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:47 am

But i love my life...
RacialslurX2

Postby BeeAre » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:50 am

mom-"I'm ashamed of my son.He is a gay bitch with a long face. He rode bikes and was a virgin til the day he died. Fuck you Jim.I'm glad you died faggot. You suck, fucker"

dad-"I wanted to fuck him..I'm the fag he got the gay gene from. God damn that fag fucker had a long ass face. I think I will jerk off while imagining pulling out of his ass and cumming on his face and chest."

brother-"All he did was post..All day, all night..You ruined our family you asshole and now I'm going to fuck your face and ass(all the boys in our family are gay shit fuckers.)I think i'll rub some of Hitler's shit on your moustache. You don't have a moustache, so I'll make one out of my pee and cum. Jim I'm glad you died retard. You fucking little faggot bitch. You like it when I piss on you you dumbass."

Jim-"im...still..alllivvee.....please stop....please...im beggin u....stop peeing on my face and cummin on it....i just wanted to ride bike.........."
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
BR

Postby BeeAre » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:11 am

TTTTTHURRGOOOOOOD MARSHALLL
BR

Re: RE: if: you are having trouble: read the deathironic:(nsfw)

Postby BeeAre » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:22 am

BUMO
BR

Postby BeeAre » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:07 am

BUMO
BR

Postby Grey » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:30 am

pump
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Grey » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:31 am

pɐǝɹɥʇ sıɥʇ buıdɯnq ɯɐ ı
i am bumping this thread
Suave Brit

Postby CogitoIJ » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:32 am

Postby BeeAre » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:40 am

Here is a list of rappers I have fucked and some details about their dicks

Mystikal - long
Trick Daddy - long and full of energy
Twista - medium
Will Smith - long
Xzibit - long but comes to quick
Kool G Rap - Long but cant f**k
Talib Kweli - medium
Redman - hung like a banana
Black Thought - medium
Russel Simmons - small
Khujo from Goodie Mob - very long
Ja Rule - Long and full of energy
Jay-Z - Real thick and juicy but you cant stand looking at him when he’s on top
OutKast - Both big but Big Boi is bigger and fatter Dre’s is long and slim
Pete Rock - big
Puff Daddy - medium
Rakim - Long
Mobb Deep - havoc is big but Prodigy is small
M.O.P. - Long pipes but Danze has a smelly body odor
Nas - small
Nelly - medium
Scarface - medium
Snoop Dogg - too long
Ol’ Dirty Bastard - may his big d**k rest in peace
Clipse - They’re both long but they cant f**k and Pusha T’s breath stinks
Common - Long but too skinny
Da Brat - can eat a p**sy.
Mos Def - long but his breath stinks
Timbaland - long and fat but can't f**k and comes to quick
Too $hort - long and thick but talks to much s*it in bed
Q Tip - long but skinny. He has an a**hole personality
Mase - Long but he has an a**hole personality too
Master P - nice and long and can f**k
Method Man - Long but comes to quick
Missy Elliott - pu**y has a bad odor
50 Cent - medium/long
Big Punisher - The same size of a can of air freshener
Busta Rhymes - Big and long bit cant f**k. Just because you are left sore he thinks he did something.
Canibus - real long
Noreaga - Long but he cant f**k
Lil Wayne - nice and long
Kanye West - Big but he cant f**k
KRS-One - small
LL Cool J - Nice and fat
The LOX - All of them are big except for styles. styles is very tiny. And J Hood is abnormaly fat
Ludacris - Just perfect. Long and fat
DMX - Long and can fuck forever
Fabolous - big d**k but comes to fast
Fat Joe - small at first but when erect he’s impressive.
Wyclef - Long but his breath stinks
Ghostface Killah - Long but he comes to quick

Here is a list of rappers who have ducks and some details about their ducks

Eminem: His duck is very aggressive, I tried to feed it and it bit my hand!
Jay-Z: Has a very nice duck, it's name is Donald (I told him he was unimaginative and he giggled and said it was named after his friend who passed away which I thought was sweet)
Snoop Dogg: WOW what a duck! I told him to enter it in a competition but he said he didn't want to put any pressure on his duck.
Ludacris: He doesn't take very good care of his duck, the duck looked sad and lonely
BR

Postby BeeAre » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:45 am

HAHaha fuck that fucking phagget who made words into his text box and posted thread. get out of my internet shitheel. i mothwerfareking fucking hate my life. all my friedns are on pink forum. fuck your life bitch. its doomsday fagget. kill your dad. throw a gay baby into the boiling seas. destroy a symbol of faith and huff rorshachs ironic jenkem.
BR

Postby Grey » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:06 pm

throw a gay baby into the boiling seas!
Suave Brit

Postby BeeAre » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Grey wrote:throw a gay baby into the boiling seas!

nsfw
Queer Psycho Bitch Niggers From Gay Outer Space.
BR

Postby BeeAre » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:13 pm

BUMO
BR

Postby BeeAre » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:41 am

BUMO
BR

Postby Malumultimus » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:46 am

I bet you smoke and swear in real life, too - you're so cool, and funny (everyone knows acting dumb is really funny lol)
Dave keep your damn near racist ignorant logic as far from the other sections of the site as humanly possible because it hurts my face just thinking about it.
MG mal your just sick
Wizard Mal...you're kind of a loser. / Mal was, is, and always will be a cunt / I used to hate Mal, but I've since come to pity him.
Tazuren Mal, please, do the world a BIG FUCKING FAVOR, and drop DEAD!
Cybella YOU EGOCENTRIC IDIOT!
Kathleen mal you are the people i hate the most here...and that is saying something
Hana you misogynist fuckwad.
Sakura I hate you.
Relick not many people would really care if you left without a word.
Cali Mal's an elitist cunt that glowers in getting peopel to dislike him. He can stay the fuck out of the RP forums forever and I'll be happy and he could leave Snafu altogehter and I'd probably not even notice..and if I did, I'd be nothing but happy. Shit, he's nothing special. Just another internet troll that happens to wear a different mask.

Postby BeeAre » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:50 am

Malumultimus wrote:I bet you smoke and swear in real life, too - you're so cool, and funny (everyone knows acting dumb is really funny lol)

Are you insinuating that perhaps my level of relative intellect might be in actuality decreased because I press forward the idea that I am not intelligent? How ironic that you demonstrate me in being stupid in order to cleverly expose my stupidity, and in doing so fall prey to the same style and sense of humor (albeit to such a limited and thoroughly pedantic extent that it falls quite flat) that I purport is, in my quite researched and well-explored opinion, funny.

Ho. Ho. Ho.

You can post whatever you like after this, I won't bother responding to you.

Fly away, troll.
BR

Postby BeeAre » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:01 am

lol i'm just fuckin' with you mal here's an ironic college post for you:

The term "sandwich" is just a verbal construct and the notion of what is and is not a sandwich has been imposed upon us by the white patriarchy. Is a hamburger a sandwich? What about a burrito? Could a calzone also be considered a sandwich? The answer to all of these is YES if you choose to live in a world where we are not held as verbal slaves to fictional structures imposed on us by our fascist oppressors.
BR

Postby BeeAre » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:16 am

Hello blind boom. I too am blind. My name is Jennifer. I am a blind girl groom. I am alone and I would like to meet you in person. Will you be my boyfriend. I hope that we committed the voice software malfunction. Legal balls. Legal balls. The doubles. Legal balls. In the doubles. In the doubles. Legal balls. Labour balls. In the doubles. Bigger balls. Nibbles. Let the walls. The couples. They ball. Labels. Venables. The walls. Medals. The Kabul. They ball. The ball. The ball. It was. Labels. It was. They ball. They bought. They bought. Labels. They ball. They bought. The Kabul. They bought. They bought
BR

Postby Mathias » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:17 am

PUMP UP THE JAM!!!

Postby Riz » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:21 am

it's even better when you hear him read the thread.
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby BeeAre » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:22 am

thread necromancer summon the darkest blackest boner alive to the foreskinfront of the forum

and it is this thread
BR

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:25 am

Fly away, little moth! FLY!!!
Patt-Ytto Productions | Dickwaffles

Postby Princess » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:25 am

Lily wrote:it's even better when you hear him read the thread.

This.
Don't lose your way.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
Oct 31, 2014 at 4:23 pm EST, sempai finally noticed me.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Next

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens