Naughty tentacles

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:36 am

Who watches the Watchmen? It wasn't bad but it wasn't so great for me...
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Naughty tentacles

Postby Princess » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:54 am

Sweet! Negal looks buff as shit haha.
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby x2xbass bait » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:55 am

No i havnt but i plan on seeing it tonight.

Postby Candy_Demon » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:48 am

Saw it. Only really like Rorschach. Too violent for my taste--it felt like all that was in the movie was death and pain. It was between boring and horrifying--and I hate horror movies DX
Nergal looks AWESOME 8D

Postby anime_of_all_kinds » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:54 am

holy cow minnie is um how u say it hot even though im a girl O.o

Postby 430jb » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:52 pm

I saw it last night.
Like most peeps say, if you truly want to enjoy it 'to the fullest', then you should read the graphic novel.
Otherwise, there is graphic violence, no one can disagree on this, but few seem to realize there is a symbolism and underlying tone of humanity vs human nature within these violent scenes. Plus the violence, sex, blue balls and penis, all play an important role in the final message of the movie.

Good graphics, great voice acting (Rawshack, really kicked ass), can be slow at certain parts but very good overall. Surprisingly it didn't feel like three hours at the end of the movie, more like thirty minutes later, and that's a triumph, considering LOTR makes you ancy as a jitterbug by the time you are done. Also, it seems that a lot of people miss out on the fact that the story is actually a parody of the 70s, not the eighties and all the problems that were dealt with during that time.

They did a good job considering the author had intended the graphic novel in its original design not to be capable of being replicated by the film industry.

Postby anime_of_all_kinds » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:00 pm

weird O.o weird and um i love grim jr. love him so cute so cute "googleyeyes"

Postby Sycros D4 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:00 pm

There is something very implicative about this post. Look closely and you'll find it...

Watchmen wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but not NEARLY as good as it should have been. I think the graphic novel still remains unfilmable. Rorshach was awesome though...

Postby Erix » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:01 pm

Bleedman, you should know better then to post anywhere near this forum.

Watchmen? No, havent seen it. Less interested in it since I heard it was mostly a talky

Postby Erix » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:02 pm

anime_of_all_kinds wrote:weird O.o weird and um i love grim jr. love him so cute so cute "googleyeyes"

Stop trolling

Postby H ii KAR ii » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Am I the only one who noticed the red line coming form Minnies Panties...
   Does the Nergal ancestor thing have to do with with puberty?   
o_o;;
Watchman looks good, its coming out to my neighborhood theater like tomorrow. I'm going to watch it then.
=3
Hopefully its as good as the graphic novel...

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:48 pm

H ii KAR ii wrote:Am I the only one who noticed the red line coming form Minnies Panties...

It is not what your thinking. Probably a mistake in the drawing that didn't get erased.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby minnie mandy » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Jr. is cute :redface: and funny and minnie is cool but I showed my friend this websit and she is as obsessed as i am [well almost] :Mandy: :Mandy: :Mandy: :Mandy: :Mandy: :Mandy: :Mandy: :Mandy:

Ps. RUN it's an army of super angry mandys

Postby Ryley » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:01 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
H ii KAR ii wrote:Am I the only one who noticed the red line coming form Minnies Panties...

It is not what your thinking. Probably a mistake in the drawing that didn't get erased.

Nah, it's just the line of her inner thigh as it extends up from her leg. It's just giving the image a little more three dimensionality. I've seen that in a lot of artwork, not just Bleed's.

Postby legendhiro » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:53 pm

it was thought provoking and somewhat entertaining, but i wouldn't say it was particularly "good". the dude with the ink blot mask was cool, but a little violent, even for my taste. still he was the most super hero-ish of them. also, there were little kids in there when i saw it. they kept whining that they were scared, and the fact that their parents didn't walk them out after the first really bloody scene pissed me off, and the fact that their parents didn't walk them out after the (almost) rape made me want to hit their parents. it was ridiculous.

it was also close enough to the graphic novel that you could read it and be completely happy, so if anyone really wants to see it, i'd recommend waiting for the dvd.

Postby anime_of_all_kinds » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:28 pm

ill stop sorry :redface: this is my first thing i ever did on this site
PS~ jr. is so cute sorry about minnie :redface:

Postby joserocks » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:27 am

:P when will the next chapter be available, who ever created this comics of grim tales your the best i mean seriosly your the best. You Rock. :mrgreen:

Postby joserocks » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:32 am

:twisted: yo! bleedman when will the next chapter of grim tales will be available :frown: cause im so addicted to this comics i really love it so e-mail me when the next chapter is finished or PM me in my YM jose_mari2001@yahoo.com o.O

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:16 am

Calm down buddy.

Bleedman doesn't visit the forums, except to post updates...then he leaves.

He isn't going to e-mail you when there is a update...

Why am I explaining this? He is never going to comeback and read this.

It seems as if all the newbs these days are drugs.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Krogoth » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:52 am

I think there need to be more pages like this one, especially the picture at the bottom.

*Is a little perverted*

:twisted: :twisted:

And the creator should really look at the forums, thats what a responsible person does.

Postby joserocks » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:49 am

:'(

wenkz!

bleedman doesn't read the comments
what a irresponsible person don't you all think

i mean he did created or helpede in the comics

well

:'( tough luck :'(

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:49 pm

Wow. I didn't think people discovering that Bleedman has a life was that horrible...made me laugh in fact.

Well think about. He is updating three comics, that he doesn't even get paid for. He line arts three of them and colors two of them. He has many commissions to complete, and still has to keep a day job...unless he is making a lot more money of the commissions than I though.

Seriously guys, chill out.

Even if he did post, he would just foe annoying fan-boobs like you two.
Mercypostle

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:48 pm

WTF, over there. In the Sear's kids section!
Mercypostle

Postby FleshMeat » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:06 pm

joserocks wrote::'(

wenkz!

bleedman doesn't read the comments
what a irresponsible person don't you all think

i mean he did created or helpede in the comics

well

:'( tough luck :'(

You Phail!
Monster - :3 I just like fucking with your brain meats.
Chocolate Hurricane - Never thought I'd agree with him.
Omicron - Even though everyone seems to hate flesh, gotta lol at his pictures.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:26 pm

Do not troll or spam in the threads.

You have just done so, stop it.
Mercypostle

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!