SableTheFabled wrote:Blood. I believe you are wrong. Last time i checked we are still in the first half of GT. Theres "suppose" to be 2 halves, (correct me if i'm wrong)the first half being junior explaining how Mini got to her current state, and the next half about Jr and Mimi.
I'm not saying it wont stop after this. I do believe it will. But we have yet to see the other half of GT.
That is what I thought too, but I was corrected about that by Ryley and Seir (I think these were the ones).
I was told we have entered into the second arc already, or they were merged together.
All I know is that Seir said something about this along the lines of "There are no plans or knowledge of GT getting finishing, or continued later". I do it is going to be paused so PPGD can be updated and a good pace, but I don't know for how long.Let me see if I can go find Seir's exact quote.
Hot Damn, I found them. Easier going thought Seir's stuff than BR's.
Seir wrote:There are no more plans for GT at this point. Fans have been beggin for PPGD for so long it's time they get it more rapidly.
Seir wrote:GT as of right now are a what if situation.
The second one is kinda hard to understand, and I'm not sure if it is even remote to my point.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)