Haaaaaaaaaaallelujah

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Haaaaaaaaaaallelujah

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Barrahir wrote:
Stufflikehearts wrote:
Barrahir wrote:I myself hope it goes on and on and on... :D

Word. But then again, I hope it ends on a good note. I don't want it to drag out and get all dry. >.>

good point

You guys do know that it is ending after this chapter.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby IXA » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Hm. The next part will surely be interesting. *goes to reread the whole series* <.< >.>

Postby shadow kirby » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:17 pm

evil should win 1 time come on 1 time.

Postby chaoskid225 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:27 pm

yes bleedman updated i just love his comics, i wonder how its going to end, i cant wait for the next one :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Postby [B0neH3ad] » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:47 am

I only heard about GT yesterday, but i think they're amazing ..
When is the next one going to be revealed ..

GO MINIMANDY!
Wooooooo :grin:

Postby Spoopy Princess » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:54 am

Blood Knight wrote:You guys do know that it is ending after this chapter.

Yeah I know, just expressing my sadness that it's ending. But as I said before..

Stufflikehearts wrote:Word. But then again, I hope it ends on a good note. I don't want it to drag out and get all dry. >.>
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Barrahir » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:59 am

We could hope for Season 2 :D

EDIT: This is the greatest comic ever I dont want it to end... at least not in the close year or two :'( :'( :'(
I like potatoes.

Postby nobody » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:17 pm

Where is a worm throwing a orange hand grenade that goes Hallelujah! when you need one
Nowhere man please listen.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:54 pm

Stufflikehearts wrote:

Yeah I know, just expressing my sadness that it's ending. But as I said before..

Stufflikehearts wrote:Word. But then again, I hope it ends on a good note. I don't want it to drag out and get all dry. >.>

Yes I know.

Barrahir wrote:We could hope for Season 2 :D

EDIT: This is the greatest comic ever I dont want it to end... at least not in the close year or two :'( :'( :'(

All you can do at this point is hope, so far nothing else has been said. This could be THE END, or just stopped for a few years.

I understand you devotion to GT and not wanting it to end, but it is not up to us.

And I swear to God whoever makes a thread that says "When is Gt gonna b updatd agin" or "ZOMG GT /IZ ENDIN NNNOOOO!!!111!!11" I'm going to kill them.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby alias939 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:20 am

This is the gratest comic ever.Sad its going to end. :'( :'( *snif *snif*

GOOOOOOOOO MINIMANDY
If you want to talk to me, talk about GT

Postby Barrahir » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:21 pm

Blood Knight wrote:
Stufflikehearts wrote:

Yes I know.

Barrahir wrote:We could hope for Season 2 :D

All you can do at this point is hope, so far nothing else has been said. This could be THE END, or just stopped for a few years.

I understand you devotion to GT and not wanting it to end, but it is not up to us.

And I swear to God whoever makes a thread that says "When is Gt gonna b updatd agin" or "ZOMG GT /IZ ENDIN NNNOOOO!!!111!!11" I'm going to kill them.

Yeah I know, but hey what are forums for if not comments? :)

P.S. People really like to call me devoted I really dont get that QQ
I like potatoes.

Postby Sable » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Blood. I believe you are wrong. Last time i checked we are still in the first half of GT. Theres "suppose" to be 2 halves, (correct me if i'm wrong)the first half being junior explaining how Mini got to her current state, and the next half about Jr and Mimi.

I'm not saying it wont stop after this. I do believe it will. But we have yet to see the other half of GT.
RacialslurX2

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:24 pm

SableTheFabled wrote:Blood. I believe you are wrong. Last time i checked we are still in the first half of GT. Theres "suppose" to be 2 halves, (correct me if i'm wrong)the first half being junior explaining how Mini got to her current state, and the next half about Jr and Mimi.

I'm not saying it wont stop after this. I do believe it will. But we have yet to see the other half of GT.

That is what I thought too, but I was corrected about that by Ryley and Seir (I think these were the ones).

I was told we have entered into the second arc already, or they were merged together.

All I know is that Seir said something about this along the lines of "There are no plans or knowledge of GT getting finishing, or continued later". I do it is going to be paused so PPGD can be updated and a good pace, but I don't know for how long.

Let me see if I can go find Seir's exact quote.
Hot Damn, I found them. Easier going thought Seir's stuff than BR's.
Seir wrote:There are no more plans for GT at this point. Fans have been beggin for PPGD for so long it's time they get it more rapidly.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38715&p=2323944#p2323944
Seir wrote:GT as of right now are a what if situation.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38751&p=2320799#p2320799
The second one is kinda hard to understand, and I'm not sure if it is even remote to my point.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby father_alexander » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:42 am

im sorry if im wrong but dosnt the image (and in a way bleedman's coment) look a bit like evangelion? i mean look at the monster the way he is standing , also the set of spikes coming out of the back resemble the eva 01 (at least for me) that and bleedman's comments make me think... any idea if it is just me?

Postby Sable » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:53 am

Damn. That sucks dick. I was kinda hoping they'd go on to explain more about Mimi's situation. I will be pissed as fuck if they just leave Mimi at the swing set. Never to be seen again. And thats from a critics point of view, not a fan. I hate to see good stories fucked in teh arse, like this seems to be.
RacialslurX2

Postby Barrahir » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:01 am

Well, if they said that GT is on a "What if situation" , I believe they are not stopping it, but are just gathering ideas for the next parts of it :3
I like potatoes.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:51 am

SableTheFabled wrote:Damn. That sucks dick. I was kinda hoping they'd go on to explain more about Mimi's situation. I will be pissed as fuck if they just leave Mimi at the swing set. Never to be seen again. And thats from a critics point of view, not a fan. I hate to see good stories fucked in teh arse, like this seems to be.

Amen.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sable » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:05 pm

Blood Knight wrote:
SableTheFabled wrote:Damn. That sucks dick. I was kinda hoping they'd go on to explain more about Mimi's situation. I will be pissed as fuck if they just leave Mimi at the swing set. Never to be seen again. And thats from a critics point of view, not a fan. I hate to see good stories fucked in teh arse, like this seems to be.

Amen.

However. If stopping Grim tales speeds up the releases of SB, i think id enjoy that.
RacialslurX2

Postby Spoopy Princess » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:06 pm

SableTheFabled wrote:However. If stopping Grim tales speeds up the releases of SB, i think id enjoy that.

Don't forget about PPGD.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sable » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:25 pm

Stufflikehearts wrote:
SableTheFabled wrote:However. If stopping Grim tales speeds up the releases of SB, i think id enjoy that.

Don't forget about PPGD.

No. I don't like PPGD.
RacialslurX2

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:27 pm

Its getting pretty interesting lately, isn't it?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sable » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:10 pm

Blood Knight wrote:

SB? Hell yeah dude. I wana see some Robin action.
RacialslurX2

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:19 pm

SableTheFabled wrote:
Blood Knight wrote:

SB? Hell yeah dude. I wana see some Robin action.

Ohh SB? I thought we were taking about Tin. Damn I hate it when I mix the comics up. LOL
Just kidding, I agree with you. Been a while since we have seen Robin.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Ryley » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:11 pm

SableTheFabled wrote:I will be pissed as fuck if they just leave Mimi at the swing set. Never to be seen again. And thats from a critics point of view, not a fan.

Given that we already have an good example of how Bleedman likes to end a story with a hint of a sequel, with the way Lala appeared at the end of the PPGD arc, I'm fully expecting the last page of Grim Tales to be a peek and Mimi and what she is doing once she returns home to "dear old Dad".

Probably, brooding over some reminder of Junior and torturing it in some way.

Postby chezune » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:11 am

piNoys rOck wEn it cOmes 2 cOmics!!! gO gO gO miNnie!!!!! :twisted:

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!