NYCC

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:59 pm

Well I'm flying out to NYCC in a few hours so if you're around stop by the booth and say Hi to Alex and I. We'll be in booth number 1709 which is directly accross from the Funimation booth. Should be fun. I'll have two new prints from a comic that's coming to snafu soon. You'll have to come to find out what it is.

And lastly I've got the convention list updated for 2009 for the time being. This month I'll literally be home for 8 days total. I don't know when the business side of Snafu became a mega time drain of ultimate proportions. But I promise I'll actually be a comic maker again soon. I'm getting really really sick of not being a cartoonist. I've got to be creative soon or someone will die.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: NYCC

Postby Sock-It-To-Me » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:50 am

Well then I guess we should be expecting Tin and Snafu updates soon. Anyhow I love to stop by and say hi but I'm in Seattle so It'll be kind of hard. Anyway keep up the good work.
~Sony -"Fool we got PSP,Hanna Montana, and Final Fantasy. What you got? new camera! Sucka pls what the fuck does yo DS have? What does that piece of shit do uh!
~Nintendo - "It prints money BIATCH! OH SNAPPP!!

Re: NYCC

Postby PsychoticallySAD » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Hi hi, I'm the kid with the Prinny hat on Friday ^__^

Return to Comic Updates and News!