GnSz: Super-High-Roics: Rated R: RP

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

GnSz: Super-High-Roics: Rated R: RP

Postby GnSz » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:13 pm

A/N: This is merely a 're-tell' of a current RP going on. Perhaps this can be called an archive, I call it an exercise to see how this'll go. I hope to be able to capture all the characters in their element. If not, please correct me. Any grammar errors, please point them out, and I will correct them. I give you my sincerest thanks.

For anyone interested in the original content, please look in the Roleplay section. It is an active RP thread that has been going on for the past few days. However, I hope that it will last for awhile, and hopefully, this recount will not insult any who are participating in it. If so, I deeply apologize, and will edit this story out.

Disclaimer: The world, ideas, and content of the RP belong to Archrival, while the characters in this tale belong to their rightful creators. I take absolutely no credit for any of this, and only for my own character.

=========

Title: Super-High-Roics

Prologue.

Their History in a Nutshell.

=========

The world was once an ordinary place, where people lived and had decent lives. They were completely normal, grew with little difficulty, and lived average lives to their very last breath. It was adequate, it was wonderful, but there was something bad about it: people grew bored of it.

Boredom itself could be considered an epidemic, the cause for the drop of productivity in humanity’s progress. Everyone dreamed of days when they could fly, where you could run faster, jump higher, and execute endless (and reality defying) anomalies. And it would be these ‘pure’ dreams that would spark their downfall, a spiral so steep that the planet’s face would be scarred beyond repair.

Magic, mutation, science and technology, one after another individuals appeared with these endless gifts. These unique beings were born, made, or accidentally given abilities unlike any other, amazing and countless possibilities. And soon enough these anomalies have brought extraterrestrials to the population, widening the prospect of an almost unreal future.

As more appeared on the planet, people soon began to wonder whether or not all humans would acquire these abilities. Dreams were no longer dreams, as they became reality, fleshed out, truth. People lit up, they rejoiced, but it was short-lived.

With such great power came great responsibility, and with great power came the corruption of man. Humans are not perfect beings, they are easily tempted, persuaded, manipulated and manipulative. Majority of those with powers used them to their advantage, to gain superficial rewards. Wealth, power, sexual satisfaction, it was only inevitable as man is easily swayed by the Deadly Vices of Humanity’s Face. They fueled the world’s new face, one that was plastered over the once pristine surface.

Great cities have fallen, corruption has reigned supreme, and the powerless innocents remain prey. The populace has suffered, and they shiver in fear. Poor sheep herded by power hungry wolves, they tremble in their wake, awaiting their fate.

But there is hope.

There are the few, the rare, but the true, they who fight against evil’s terror. They are the valiant, the legendary gods and goddesses of modern day. They stand together, side by side, allies in a war that they wage in current day. They wear the colors and suits of once fantasized heroes and heroines, and became the very beings they once imagined on comic book pages. Years they have battled with the evils of the world, and though it is slow, it progresses, and they grow in power.

The year is 2030, and much has happened since the gifted first appeared. Good and evil still wage their battles, but many have fallen in the process. Countless cities have been laid to waste since then, crippled by evil’s venomous grip, while vice has spread throughout the world. Purity is a rarity in humanity’s tragic existence, but it remains. And in the midst of corruption, downfall, and sin, a city stands tall, beautiful, and strong.

It is New Justice, a city so beautiful, and so profound, that it has been dubbed the best of the best. A convergence point for those with promise, many have fled now destroyed cities to occupy its symbolic structure. A variety of cultures grow together, mingling, accepting of one another. In the face of evil, they band together, these normal folk of generous nature. There is no mystery behind its progress and prosperity, and the same goes for the corruption that festers underground.

Its prosperity has wafted throughout the world, and many evils have gathered within this pristine city. Groups have formed, and tragedy strikes on a daily basis. Wealth is squandered, destruction occurs on a daily basis, and unfortunately, the people feel their blows, and New Justice bears the wounds of their fruition.

But New Justice shall not fall, not without a fight.

At the edge of New Justice, well away from the Gangs’ territories, lies an establishment solely meant for the protection of the city. Here they stay, heroes of the day, endlessly persistent in their duties. They are the protectors of New Justice, and their numbers shall grow, for now is the time to raise the new generation of Heroes and Heroines.

And so this tale begins, a tale that will spin once weak thread, weaving a web of intricate time. Young men and women shall gather hither, where their dreams will be known, and their legend begins.

=========

End of Prologue.

=========

A/N: I know, it's just a prologue now. I hope that the first chapter will be okay. It will only be the introduction of several of the students/main characters. Hopefully, not toooooo boring.
Last edited by GnSz on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: GnSz: Super-High-Roics: PG-13: RP

Postby Nox » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:50 am

GnSz wrote:It is New Justice, a city so beautiful it has been called the best in the world.

/nitpick

Story seems solid.
Didn't really wow me, but I'd like to see more of it.

Postby GnSz » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:30 pm

*shrug* Well, I'll do my best to 'add' a bit more stuff when I re-edit things here and there. I haven't gotten a 'good' grasp of what the RP world is like yet. But thank you, I'll try to dissect all the pages of the RP in order to make the next chapter 'alright.' ^^

Postby SoulEaterFan1 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:02 pm

Nice hope to see more.

Postby Archrival » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:41 am

I wish that had been my opening OOC post.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby GnSz » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:03 pm

Archrival wrote:I wish that had been my opening OOC post.

You can use it if you want! ^^ This is your material Arch, I'm just trying to make it smoother and easier for those not involved in the RP.

Postby Archrival » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:37 pm

GnSz wrote:
Archrival wrote:I wish that had been my opening OOC post.

You can use it if you want! ^^ This is your material Arch, I'm just trying to make it smoother and easier for those not involved in the RP.

BTW, it's so not PG 13, not after you meet the henchmen. :P
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby GnSz » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:56 pm

DAYUM.........................

Okay then, changing the 'title.' Damn violence. >:C

Postby Archrival » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:59 pm

GnSz wrote:DAYUM.........................

Okay then, changing the 'title.' Damn violence. >:C

Not just violence, but there will be stuff in there that shall freak each one of you worthless peons :P.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Re: GnSz: Super-High-Roics: Rated R: RP

Postby GnSz » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:18 pm

>|U Ya gonna scar the kiddies dammit!

. . . and yet I will secretly enjoy this.

Postby SoulEaterFan1 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:37 pm

GnSz wrote:>|U Ya gonna scar the kiddies dammit!

Arch why you going to scare us.Let your Rp be a peacefull one with no freaky stuff. But lots of blood.

*Does evil laugh*

Postby Archrival » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:43 pm

SoulEaterFan1 wrote:
GnSz wrote:>|U Ya gonna scar the kiddies dammit!

Arch why you going to scare us.Let your Rp be a peacefull one with no freaky stuff. But lots of blood.

*Does evil laugh*

Look at two of the groups I gotta have freaky stuff with them or else they wouldn't be right.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby SoulEaterFan1 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:48 pm

Is there going to be chracter deaths.?

Postby Archrival » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:27 pm

SoulEaterFan1 wrote:Is there going to be chracter deaths.?

There may be later on.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby SoulEaterFan1 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:27 pm

NOooooooooooooooooo

*Hides in corner*

Postby GnSz » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:44 pm

*raises a hand* I'm not surprised that you're considering it. Then consider Janus a possible 'death subject.' May it be purposeful, accidental, or even by her own hand. ^^

Postby Cheesemore » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Archrival wrote:
SoulEaterFan1 wrote:Is there going to be chracter deaths.?

There may be later on.

I'd like to say I didn't see this comming, but..........

Yea it was pretty obvious ;)
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Archrival » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:16 am

GnSz wrote:*raises a hand* I'm not surprised that you're considering it. Then consider Janus a possible 'death subject.' May it be purposeful, accidental, or even by her own hand. ^^

Her death may come later on, I have specific death stuff for each one of you but depending on your choices, you may die you may not but there will be a moment which could sway either way.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby GnSz » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:01 pm

^^ Makes it more exciting. But if someone's character is to die, must they be replaced by another? Or shall our little group dwindle to none?

Postby Archrival » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:15 pm

GnSz wrote:^^ Makes it more exciting. But if someone's character is to die, must they be replaced by another? Or shall our little group dwindle to none?

They can be replaced, by a new teacher or by a new student depending on need. Damn Mellow hurry, it's nearly on page 2.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:11 pm

Archrival wrote:
GnSz wrote:^^ Makes it more exciting. But if someone's character is to die, must they be replaced by another? Or shall our little group dwindle to none?

They can be replaced, by a new teacher or by a new student depending on need. Damn Mellow hurry, it's nearly on page 2.

Correction, it did get to page 2, I brought the OCC back, but idk if I'll bring the ICC back too
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Archrival » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Cheesemore wrote:
Archrival wrote:

Correction, it did get to page 2, I brought the OCC back, but idk if I'll bring the ICC back too

I wrote that when it was teetering on the edge of page 2.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:27 pm

And despite my post it made it back to Page 2 ;)

Though bots did help with that. o.O
The Master of Cheese

Postby huai0592 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:14 am

I like this forum.
By the way,I am a newer here.

Postby Archrival » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:40 am

huai0592 wrote:I like this forum.
By the way,I am a newer here.

That's obvious for the fact that you've ressurected a thread from 2009.....
SUPPPAAAHHH

Next

Return to Literature