Bunnywith

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:17 pm

Hey sorry about not getting the new Bunnywith's up I've been SUPER busy with the holiday/car break down/work/private stuffs. But as soon as Christmas is over I should have a bit of free time and I'll get them all uploaded then. It's not Alex's fault he has em done it's my fault for being lame.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Bunnywith

Postby Teran » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:00 pm

Heh, don't worry Dave, though, I'll miss that bunny...
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Re:

Postby Q.U. » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:47 pm

Dave wrote:Hey sorry about not getting the new Bunnywith's up I've been SUPER busy with the holiday/car break down/work/private stuffs. But as soon as Christmas is over I should have a bit of free time and I'll get them all uploaded then. It's not Alex's fault he has em done it's my fault for being lame.

In return for being lame, Dave presents some other works of Alex Pardee.
1 2 3
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby kitsunemaru » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:43 pm

Q.U. wrote:In return for being lame, Dave presents some other works of Alex Pardee.
1 2 3

That's cool.

And, we forgive you for being lame, Dave - it's not like we have much room to talk ourselves, now do we?

Everyone who was offended by this comment is exactly the type of lame person I'm referring to. If I hurt your feelings, just think of Wonder Woman or Supergirl naked, and it'll all get better...
Where the story turns strange.....
NOMZ

Postby EL LOCO TONTO » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:17 am

lol daev ur laem lol xD xD rofl <- why the hell that turns into smileys?

Bunnywith is AWESOME, nonetheless. Some of those strips I've been using as wallpapers, either centered or tiled. F'kin amazing.
"I kick your ass in Guitar Hero!"
*realguitarawesomesolo*
"...Okay, maybe at Halo."

Postby Vancha » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:42 am

I was wondering where the Bunny had gotten to. Oh well, no worries. We're all a little lame once in a while.

Re:

Postby Miracle-Angel » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:28 pm

I actually bought the second Bunnywith Book online as well as the Bunnywith Tentacles plush... now all I can do is sit back and wait for them to come. :mrgreen:

Return to Comic Updates and News!