Hanburglar's Mom loves us, and so should YOU....

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Hanburglar's Mom loves us, and so should YOU....

Postby Alex » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:47 pm

Hello there,
In case you didn't know, I co-own and art direct an apparel, art, and publishing company called Zerofriends. We are silly, but, like Donald Trumps houseflies, we produce high quality shit.

And we at ZEROFRIENDS pride ourselves in shipping out your orders faster than the greeters at Wal-Mart can get trampled, and even FASTER than Plaxico Burress can shoot his dick off and get, ironically, "fired" for the rest of the season (insert smiley face).

So why go to amazon or Target or Costco to get "practical" things for the holidays when you can get apparel, pretty pictures, and books that NONE of those places will have!??

If you want to make your loved ones happy this season, make sure you give them something that matters, like AWFUL HOMESICK (my new art book), A Sharkasus shirt, or even for the elderly folk, a Bunnywith plush!

I mean, seriously, The Hamburglar gave his MOM the Awful Homesick Book, and look how fucking HAPPY SHE IS!!!!

If you order today, you will get your order in time for the holidays (unless you are overseas, which HOPEFULLY will get there on time, but it's hard to say).

You can do it put your back in to it!

Love,
Alex

Re: Hanburglar's Mom loves us, and so should YOU....

Postby spazmonkey » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:08 am

Here's the website he linked to in the newspost: http://zerofriends.com/store/
I guess links from news posts don't show up in the forums.
this sig is my fanboy badge of HONOR!!!1!
Kamisutra wrote:You're watching the anime with blatant lack of effort

Return to Comic Updates and News!