Canada

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:26 pm

Well I'm off to Canada for a week to pick up a bunch of shirts for Shark Robot. ZeStuff and Shark Robot are going through a semi merger of sorts and I have to go pick up their inventory and bring it to Shark Robot.

But for a lil preview of what's to come :) We'll be having more stuff added as soon as I get back as well. But I probably won't make it back till like Thursday it's looking. I have to deal with getting over 2,000 pieces of merchandise across the Canadian/American border so we'll see how well my customs nightmare works out. Wish me luck and no international incidents.

And finally I know I've said this before that I'll have time to work on Snafu and Tin and I really thought I was going to have time then this ZeStuff... Stuff happened and got me swamped again. But once I've got all the inventory over here and processed I should have time to be a comic artist again. I have so missed it. Very VERY much.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Canada

Postby Ignite » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:59 pm

Well has a nice trip there Dave Hopefully you'll come back soon

Ps.Yes I agree Next-gen is RETARD.

Return to Comic Updates and News!