Fixed!

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:54 pm

OK so the Snafubot bug seems to be fixed (thanks TY TY!) So I can get back to work on the site. For awhile there posting comics and news was out of the question while we fixed that bug. I'm going to wait till tomorrow to make sure the auto updating feature in the future works and if that tests alright then I'll start adding the new series of comcics again... And a new Tin comic as promised. Just want to make sure the site won't explode first.

Oh and it was strangely good timing for it to explode. I know sounds weird when is it EVER good timing to explode. But I somehow managed to fuck my neck up really bad while moving and I was basically crippled for two days. and now I get to go to the Chiropracter every day for awhile. The X-Rays were PRETTY...

Anyhoo I was forbidden from a computer for awhile and honestly I knew I couldn't support my own head that well anyways. It was weird I could only look to the right for that first day. But yeah my neck is all sortsa weird. But I'm off to my third Chiropracter apointment in about 15 minutes so hopefully this'll fix things enough I can start pretending nothing's wrong again. Either way I'm going back to work on the site rather the doctor wants me to or not. I miss making comics. I miss making comics a LOT.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Fixed!

Postby Hinata_Pensuke » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:06 pm

Yikes, man! Don't go see a chiropractor. That might mess up your neck even more. My best friend's brother had a messed up back for a while and went to the chiropractor office for like a month, and his back got worse. He was going 3 times a week or more. Then, when he went to a hospital to have his back checked out, the doctor there advised him that seeing a chiropractor was not a good idea. He was advised to go see a physical therapist so many times a week. That was last month and now he's 100% better.

My advise, you can take it or just ignore it, but doctors in that field, as I've heard use really unsafe measures for treatment. You should go see a doctor and get his/her advice. If physical therapy doesn't work, try acupuncture or even a massage therapist. Please don't trust in the chiropractor alone.

Don't push yourself too hard!

Re: Fixed!

Postby Dave » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:24 pm

Yeah honestly after the last Chiropractor visit I think you're right. That guy didn't do shit. I've been to a good chiropractor before and this guys just isn't a good one. All there is to it.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Return to Comic Updates and News!