Robocop's Stories from the Island- PG-13.

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Robocop's Stories from the Island- PG-13.

Postby Thy_Robocop » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:59 am

Birthday day today! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Q.U. wrote:And have a nice party. That's 18, so there has to be lots of sex.

Party's on this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon. But I did enjoy the presents I received this morning! 125 euros, now how can I spend them...

As for sex... slight problem there: I haz no girlfriend...

For my fellow Wally-watchers, updates this evening!
“How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?” Sherlock Holmes
"In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming." Lovecraft
"It's incredible how the human mind can devise such simple explanations to the things it doesn't understand, just to avoid looking at the terrible bigger picture that is the truth. Unfortunately, that won't help them when it comes knocking at the door." Alyssa Gillespine

Check out my (still ongoing) short stories here on Snafu or on my DeviantArt Account .

Postby Mackzazzle » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:28 am

Happy Birthday! :mrgreen:

This story is so very interesting, I like how obsessed everyone is with folklore and legends, it adds depth to the culture. I want a fountain like that! The fountain in my town square is so boring :( I look forward to the next chapter, seeing how Lilith will react to someone knowing her secret, and Alyssa! Damn Alyssa is cool, I love your characters!
I implore you, do not let the egg die!

Postby Thy_Robocop » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:44 am

Meh, it's not actually evening, but as I have guests when I come back, I shall post now.

Lilith turned immediately towards the strange girl. “You… know my name?” she asked, half timidly, half scared by this sudden turn of events.

“Yes, I know your name. I know that you’re an average sort of student at the Gabriele D’Annunzio High School, that you’re very good at Art, that girls and boys don’t treat you well…and, I know about your little accident. The thing is about it, I don’t believe you managed to get your hands on liquid nitrogen like the others do. I rather believe you did it by… some other means.”

Lilith was now scared by Alyssa’s knowledge of her activities. She moved along the bench to try and get away from Alyssa while she was talking, but the girl just kept coming closer. When she had reached the edge of the bench, she knew she couldn’t escape that girl unless she left it, and she was sure Alyssa would follow anyway, so it was pretty pointless running. She plucked up all her courage, and stared straight in Alyssa’s face, trying hard not to betray any emotion. “Who are you?”

“Someone who can understand you and help you, if only you would listen to me.” was Alyssa’s cryptic answer.

Lilith wasn’t convinced. “What do you want?”

“At the moment, I just want to talk to you, and give you some advice about your…talent, so to speak. Then, we shall see, but I’m not leaving before I have talked properly to you.” Alyssa’s face was serious. She meant what she said.

Lilith considered for a moment. Did she have any choice? No. And anyway, she wanted to know more about her strange power, and this girl seemed to know more than she possibly know, so at least she would gain something in the process.

“Right. Talk, then.” said Lilith.

“Mmm… actually, I was thinking of going somewhere else to talk. Somewhere quieter. Like, I dunno, the Art Gallery in front of us.”

“Then I’m sorry, but I can’t come in. I don’t have any money.” said Lilith. A small bit of herself still hoped that she could say something that would make her leave her alone, but the chance to know more about her paranormal power was very tempting, and she was hoping she would not go.

“Neither have I, but I’m going to solve that problem soon, and pay for you too. So, do you want to come?”

Lilith couldn’t believe what the girl had just said. She was practically offering to pay a ticket for her to go to the Art Gallery, something not even her protector offered. She still didn’t know how the girl would get the money they needed, but she seemed pretty serious about actually paying for the ticket. And she wanted to go inside the Art Gallery, badly. Timidly, she accepted Alyssa’s offered.

“All right then.. First things first, let’s get the money.” She grabbed Lilith by the hand, stood up, and pulled up Lilith from the bench. She smiled at Lilith, a confident yet devious smile, and Lilith wondered what the hell she was going to do. Then, suddenly, she said, in a voice loud enough for other people in the square to hear: “For those chickens who are listening, I would appreciate it if you stopped using your spy kits to eavesdrop on our conversations.”

Mackzazzle wrote:Happy Birthday!

Thanks! Enjoying it so far!

Mackzazzle wrote:This story is so very interesting, I like how obsessed everyone is with folklore and legends, it adds depth to the culture.

There's actually more to that, but that would be spoiling one of my next stories...

Mackzazzle wrote:I look forward to the next chapter, seeing how Lilith will react to someone knowing her secret...

Well, here it is.

Mackzazzle wrote:...and Alyssa! Damn Alyssa is cool, I love your characters!

Thanks!

By the way, what's up with these dragons?
“How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?” Sherlock Holmes
"It's incredible how the human mind can devise such simple explanations to the things it doesn't understand, just to avoid looking at the terrible bigger picture that is the truth. Unfortunately, that won't help them when it comes knocking at the door." Alyssa Gillespine

Check out my (still ongoing) short stories here on Snafu or on my DeviantArt Account .

Postby Q.U. » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:03 pm

There's actually more to that, but that would be spoiling one of my next stories...

Wait, you mean next chapters, right? Or is there something I don't know? :p

And take all you can from that party. They will make you sit on your ass the next 5 years forced to only writing this story. Heh.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Thy_Robocop » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:20 pm

Q.U. wrote:

Wait, you mean next chapters, right? Or is there something I don't know? :p

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHE.......

Well, without spoiling too much, it's another story, set before the events of this current one. Alyssa will make a reference to the events in that story in the next chapters I'm sending to you, so keep your eyes open. After I finish this one, there will be another story, and then I will let my readers decide how should I continue, but more on that when we cross that bridge...

Postby Thy_Robocop » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:38 pm

“Did she just call us chickens?” asked Corney, who was feigning a conversation with Shay, while trying to listen to the conversation between the two girls on the fake iPod look-alike.

“Never mind that, how the hell did she know we were listening on a spy device?” asked Shay in return, surprised by this sudden turn of events.

“Actually, while we’re at it, why don’t you come and talk to me face to face, so we can have a proper conversation?” continued Alyssa.

The girls all looked at each other from where they were, then they turned to look at Shay, expecting her to make a decision. She signalled them to come closer, and started walking towards the girl who had challenged them.

When Lilith realized that those girls were around, and that Alyssa was calling them, she wanted to run away. She felt betrayed. Alyssa’s words were all a ruse, she soon realized, a plan to convince her to stick with her while she humiliated her in front of the girls, as all the other girls had done before. She didn’t want that to happen, so she started to walk away, but Alyssa grabbed her and held her firmly by the hand.

“Let me go!” she said.

“Stay.” said Alyssa back to her, a sly grin on her face. “ I’m going to solve this matter in a couple of minutes, and then you can enjoy the Art Gallery.”

“Why should I believe you?” asked Lilith, who was trying to pull herself away from Alyssa, but failing to escape her grasp.

Alyssa turned towards the approaching girls, and said: “I would never betray my own kind.”

The answer was quite cryptic, but it managed to convince Lilith, who stopped struggling.

The girls approached and came to a halt, a metre away from the duo. From Lilith’s perspective, they were forming a wall between them and the Art Gallery, with Shay in the middle, Katy and Jasmine at her sides, and Corney and Cathy at the edges. Alyssa was smiling confidently, looking like a battering ram who was sure it could smash the imaginary barrier formed by the girls. Lilith was not so confident, so she stayed behind Alyssa, half hidden.

“So. Shay, Katy, Jasmine, Catherine and Cornelia. The five rich bitches of Ilardine. A pleasure to meet you again.” said Alyssa.

“I can’t say the same thing to you, Alyssa. We did not appreciate that cryptic message of yours.” said Shay.

“You compared us to peasant whores.” exclaimed Corney.

“Oh, I see you have managed to solve my riddle. I thought your small chicken brains wouldn’t’ have handled that kind of sheer complexity that we humans can master.”

Katy stopped Corney from going up to Alyssa to hit her. Shay knew that her friend had a short temper, and the sooner she won this battle of wits, the better. Lilith, on the other hand, was impressed by how Alyssa stood up to those girls.

As soon as Corney had calmed down, Shay said: “You should watch those insults, my dear Alyssa. My friend here has a short temper, and she can pack a hard punch. But fortunately for you, we are ladies, not brutes. We are ready to excuse your past wrongdoings, and even let you in our small cliché…if you give us the girl with the white hair.” She looked straight at Lilith, who hid behind Alyssa. “Don’t act as if we haven’t noticed you. When we’ve finished here, we shall deal with you.” She turned back to face Alyssa, and extended a hand. “So, do we have a deal?”

Will Alyssa be tempted by this offer?

By the way, in a couple or more posts part 1 of the story will end, and I still have to write part 2. Hopefully I shall manage to finish it in two weeks time, so you'll just have to wait a week from my last post before reading part 2. Of course, many things can happen in the meantime, but I'm quite optimist...

Postby Q.U. » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:58 pm

By the way, in a couple or more posts part 1 of the story will end, and I still have to write part 2. Hopefully I shall manage to finish it in two weeks time, so you'll just have to wait a week from my last post before reading part 2. Of course, many things can happen in the meantime, but I'm quite optimist...

Yeah, but once you're done it's not like it will immediately be posted the moment you finish writing, right? Do your proofread, at least. Or do mine, doesn't matter.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Thy_Robocop » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:05 pm

Q.U. wrote:

Yeah, but once you're done it's not like it will immediately be posted the moment you finish writing, right? Do your proofread, at least. Or do mine, doesn't matter.

Lulz...forgot about the proofread. Anyway, the point of the message is that you'll have to wait a while before part 2 comes up....

Postby Thy_Robocop » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:40 pm

Alyssa looked at the extended hand, and paused to consider: “Well…your offer is quite tempting...”

To Lilith’s horror, she started to extend her right hand towards Shay’s, and she thought for a moment that she was doomed, that Alyssa was selling her for some petty favours. Thoughts that were proved wrong when Alyssa pushed back Shay’s hand, and said: “Sadly, I have no use for your rewards. And anyway, we have a thing or two that we still have to do, and handing her over to you girls means we can’t finish what we have started.”

“Oh, you have a thing or two to finish with a loser. How very charming of you. And tell me, Alyssa dear, what couple of things do you need to do with her? Have sex with her? Humiliate her and gain a favour with other girls? We are the higher authority here, so you can just humiliate her in front of us, and we can help you in your pursuit of fame and membership…”

Alyssa rolled her eyes, sighed, and then said: “I just want to talk to her…”

Shay burst into a short, mocking laughter, and said: “Hey, girls, this girl said the just wants to talk to the freak.” The other girls started laughing too. After ten seconds or so, Shay made them stop, and said to Alyssa in a serious tone: “No, you don’t want to just talk to her. She isn’t worth just talking to. She isn’t even worth talking to, as a matter of fact. She is just a tool for my, eh, servants to look good in my eyes and those of the rest of my girls. Even her so-called protector has used her to promote her failing campaign to stop bullies in the school…”

“Ingrid hasn’t used me.” said Lilith, angered at the way they were speaking about the girl who used to be her friend. She came forwards, standing up for the first time in her life against those girls. “Ingrid is my friend, she wouldn’t have used me as a mere tool, like you bitches say.”

And so Lilith stands up to the girls for the first time...

Postby Thy_Robocop » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:19 pm

“Oooh, look at that. The kitten is showing her claws. I’m scared.” mocked Cathy.

“Here, kitty kitty kitty…” echoed Corney, and all the girls started laughing. Lilith soon realized what she had done, and she lowered her head, embarrassed.

“By the way, after what you did to her boyfriend, I doubt she will be your friend anymore.” said Jasmine, and the girls erupted into another round of laughter. Lilith became more embarrassed, and went back to her position behind Alyssa.

While she was passing by, Alyssa said: “Good job. I’m proud of you. Now let the tiger kick their arses.” Lilith looked up at Alyssa, and she smiled back. A smile that gave Lilith some hope.

“Still, this protector…Ingrid, is it? Well, she has something more than all of you put together.”

The girls stopped laughing, and turned back towards the girl that had challenged them. “Oh, yeah? And what would that be?” asked Katy, looking at Alyssa straight in the eyes. Alyssa looked straight back, and for a moment, Lilith seemed to notice that there was a strange sort of understanding between the two, as if they had known each other before, or knew beforehand how one would react to the other.

“She follows Kant’s moral philosophy.”

The girls stared blankly at Alyssa. “Who?” asked Jasmine.

“Kant. You know, the man who said: “The rational being is the basis of all actions, and must be treated never as a mere means but as an end at the same time?”. What, you have no idea who this man is?” The only answer she received were even blanker stares. “See? Act whatever they want, they still have small chicken brains.” she said to Lilith, arousing the ire of the girls, and making Lilith smile.

“Shall we get back to the subject, before I personally punch you in the face?” said Shay.

“Hey, no need for violence here. I was just enjoying myself, hee hee…”

“All right, you bitch,” said Shay, whose anger was starting to build up, “ you have just gone past the point of no return. Give us the girl, and we shall leave you alone. Fail to do so, and you will regret it.”

Alyssa looked at Shay, and sighed. “I have a better idea.” she said, a serious look on her face. “Since you are such well educated ladies, you shall let us pass without incident, and forget about all of this discussion. In return, I will never piss you off again, and we shall never meet again.” She extended her hand towards Shay, and asked: “Deal?”

Yep, Alyssa's enjoying herself....

Postby Q.U. » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:18 pm

Just give them the picture already! XD That was fun.

Postby Thy_Robocop » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:04 pm

Shay looked at the hand that was extended to her. “Well…I need to think about it…” she said, looking around and ignoring the hand. Then she looked straight back to Alyssa, and crossed her arms. “Ok, thought about it. No. You shall not pass us unless you hand over that freak. We do not compromise with newbies here.”

Alyssa kept her hand extended for a couple of seconds, and then pulled it back. She sighed, and turned to face Corney. “You are Miss Cornelia Ashwood, right?” she asked.

The girls all turned towards Cornelia, surprised that Alyssa would tackle her. Except for Cornelia herself, who saw it as an occasion to confront her new enemy directly. “Yes, that’s me.” she said, in a mocking tone, stepping closer.

“Yeah, I should have known. Same attitude as her father…”

“What did you say about my father?” asked Cornelia, closing her fist and taking one step closer to Alyssa. Lilith was sure she would punch Alyssa if she kept insulting her.

“Ok, never mind. What I want to say is, your boyfriend is cheating on you.”

Cornelia stopped in her tracks, a surprised look on her face. But then she started laughing. When she calmed down, she said: “My boyfriend would never betray me. He’s one of the most faithful boys I have ever been with.” A thought crossed her mind. “ If you were planning on…”

Cornelia never got to finish that sentence, because Alyssa took a photo out of her bag, and showed the back of it to Cornelia. “I have proof that says otherwise.”

Shocked faces and gasps came from the other girls. Cornelia was initially shocked, but then the shock vanished from her face, and it became a mask of seriousness and controlled anger. “Give me that photo.” she ordered Alyssa.

Alyssa merely smiled, and extended her hand. “20 Euros, please.”

“What?” was Cornelia’s answer. Even Lilith was surprised at this. Why would Alyssa ask for money for a photo? But then she remembered she had said she was going to get some money from somewhere. And, according to her calculations, those 20 Euros were just enough to pay the ticket for both of them. Was that her plan all along?

Can you see where this is going?

Postby Q.U. » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:16 pm

Can you see where this is going?

Bunny: Today for show and hell I brought my spelunking equipment.
Cat: Cool!
Hamster: Neat'o!
Puppy: What the fuck it "spelunking"?
Cat: Haven't the foggiest...
Hamster: Mine gives up...

But, yeah, I happen to know. :p

Postby Thy_Robocop » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:40 pm

“You know, being at university means that you have to pay taxes. And as my parents don’t have enough money to finance me, I have to work to get some money. One of the jobs I do is being a photographer, taking pictures of things I find interesting and selling them to people who want them. I just happened to pass down a road and notice your boyfriend kissing another girl, and I snapped a photo, knowing that you would be interested in it. And here it is.” She waved the photo in front of Cornelia, and said: “But, like I said, I would like to get paid for my services. So, it’s either 20 euros, or this photo gets burned.”

Cornelia stared at Alyssa for a while, and then at the photo. “Who said I want to pay you for a photograph?”

“Oh, come on! I know you’re damn curious to know who the bitch that’s stealing your boyfriend is. And what’s 20 Euros, compared to all the money your father gives you?”

Lilith had to admit that the girl had some style in doing things. The tempting voice, the choice of words, all were done perfectly. Even she would have fallen for that trick. But what if it really was a bluff? Would the girls notice?

The same thought seemed to have passed through Shay’s mind, while Cornelia was getting her wallet from her jacket. “Wait, Corney. What if it’s all a bluff?”

“Well, if you say it is, I will give you back your 20 Euros…and this ‘freak’ of yours. But I assure you that the photo is pretty true.”

There. That did it. Alyssa had just presented the final temptation: making people believe they were going to win, no matter what happened next. Without thinking, and without any of the girls stopping her, Cornelia handed Alyssa the 20 Euros, and at the same time, Alyssa handed her the photo, face down. “I would steel myself, if I were you. What you will see will be pretty shocking…”

Cornelia looked at Alyssa, who had a pretty serious face, a part from a faint, sly smile. Not noticing it, she turned over the photo, and had a look at it.

Postby Thy_Robocop » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:40 pm

At first, she was shocked at what she saw. But then, shock turned to anger, and she clenched her fists, while walking towards Cathy, ignoring Alyssa and Lilith.

“Hey, what’s wrong, Cornelia dear?” asked Cathy, when Cornelia was in front of her.

“Catherine…After all that talk of being my friend…after all we had been through…after I have shared clothes with you…after all that I have done to you… you repay me like THIS? By stealing my BOYFRIEND?”

The other girls were surprised at what Cornelia had just said. Catherine, who was more surprised than the others, said: “I don’t know what you’re talking about…”

“You don’t, do you? EXPLAIN THIS THEN!”

Cornelia showed the photo to Catherine, and then she understood what the girl was talking about. In that photo, she was clearly kissing her best friend’s boyfriend. The only word she said was “Oh…”

“SO YOU DO ADMIT YOU HAVE STOLEN MY BOYFRIEND; EH?”

“Cornelia, you know perfectly well I wouldn’t do this to you…”

Apparently, Cornelia thought otherwise. Before anyone could react, she screamed: “YOU LIAR!”, dropped the photo, and started bashing Catherine. Catherine tried to steel herself against the oncoming attacks, but to no avail. Seeing this, Katy and Shay rushed towards them and tried to separate them, a task which they managed to do after a considerable amount of persuasion and brute force.

“LEAVE ME! SHE DESERVES WHAT IS COMING TO HER.” screamed Cornelia to Shay, who was trying hard to keep her restrained, while Katy was having a look at Catherine’s bruises.

“No, I’m not going to leave you until you have calmed down. You’re a lady with good manners…”

“I DON’T CARE ABOUT GOOD MANNERS! I WANT TO BEAT HER TO DEATH.”
“Cornelia, calm down…” said Jasmine, who, in the meantime, had picked up the dropped photo.

“STOP TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN, I WANT TO KILL HER!”

Cornelia tried to struggle out of Shay’s grip, but she managed to hold her firmly.

“The photo’s a fake…”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN, THE PHOTO’S A FAKE?” screamed Cornelia at Jasmine.

Jasmine, a bit scared by the pink haired girl’s reaction, but confident about what she was about to say, came closer to her, and pointed at a couple of things in the photo.

“Do you see here the unnatural angle of your boyfriend’s position? The way he seems to be tired rather than happy? And the trainers? You know he would never wear them outside the gym. And the outline around your boyfriend? Don’t you see? That girl has superimposed two photos to make this fake!”

There was silence for a couple of minutes, while this new information sank into the girls’ minds. Shay was the first to talk: “Miss Alyssa, I think we deserve an explanation.” She turned to where Alyssa and Lilith had been a moment before, only to find out that they had disappeared.

There's one last update before the end of Part 1. I've already started Part 2, but it will take a while before I finish it, so I'm sorry guys, but you shall have to wait...

Postby Q.U. » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:48 pm

There's one last update before the end of Part 1. I've already started Part 2, but it will take a while before I finish it, so I'm sorry guys, but you shall have to wait...

Cliffhanger incoming! Take cover!

It's a shame that Part 1 ends at that point though. Well, matters not. I will be waiting for the rest anyway...

Postby Thy_Robocop » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:44 am

Oh well, let's finish this off, shall we?

“Oh girls! I forgot!” shouted a familiar voice coming from the Art Gallery’s entrance. All the girls turned towards the source, and they saw Alyssa standing near the entrance door, waving at them. They could all see that the 20 Euros were still in her hand. “Thanks for paying for us!” she said. Then she opened the door, and disappeared beyond it.

“Oh, she’s so asking for it…” said Cornelia.

Shay let go of her, and then said: “Girls, that bitch is not going to get away from us before we have our revenge. Grab some money: we are going to have a tour round the Art Gallery…”

End of part 1. Part 2 coming soon....

UPDATE: For those who don't want to scroll the whole thread, you can check Part 1 on my DeviantArt Account! Link in my signature...

Previous

Return to Literature