Q&A for Games

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Q&A for Games

Postby Kyan » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:00 pm

I recently started playing LOZ the wind waker again and I can't remember what to do after you go back to the forsaken fortress. The boat always says: "Its at times like these when it is best to gather information from those who reside in the seas nearby." Anyone know what I should do?
You Just Gotta Believe!!!
yukkuri shiteite ne!

Postby Icha » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:45 pm

ZZZorEATorDRAW wrote:EDIT:sorry Fire Emblem the sacred stones. GBA

Does anyone know the stat advantages to doing the secret upgrades for these three characters?
Amelia Trainee->Trainee v2-> Trainee v3
Ross journeyman->journeyman->journeyman
Ewan Pupil->Pupil->pupil (can use light and dark)

I think they are more effective when they are upgraded normally and can use multiple magic/weapons. I just don't see the point to the secret. (other than ewan)

(Sorry for posting in wrong area earlier. I normally don't make such mistakes.)

only do it for ewan (if you want), and the berserker (ross can become one) is a better version of the journeyman.
One time when I was high, I thought I was in an ambulance dying. Turns out I was just eating sherbert.
-stufflikehearts-

Postby Xagan » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:26 pm

The World Ends With You, I'm looking to get the pin Sexy B, which evolves from the pin Sexy +. Problem is, I can't find Sexy + and the only Noise that I see that drops them is the Easterraven which I can't find. Someone point me to the Easterraven's location, please? Which day and which place can I find 'em?
Xagan is a great king and a president, he commeth abroad like a bull, with griphens wings, but when he taketh humane shape, he maketh men wittie, he turneth all mettals into the coine of that dominion, and turneth water into wine, and wine into water, he also turneth bloud into wine, & wine into bloud, & a foole into a wise man, he is head of thirtie and three legions. Pseudomonarchia daemonum - Johann Wier (1583)

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:29 pm

Sorry Xagan, I cannot help you.

I do have a problem though, Gears of War 2, Horde, wave 10, Day One map. I keep getting killed by two Blood Hounds in the very beginning of the wave. Does anybody have a useful way or tip in killing them?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Glahardt » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Xagan wrote:The World Ends With You, I'm looking to get the pin Sexy B, which evolves from the pin Sexy +. Problem is, I can't find Sexy + and the only Noise that I see that drops them is the Easterraven which I can't find. Someone point me to the Easterraven's location, please? Which day and which place can I find 'em?

No friggin' idea.
Try killing different noises at different levels.
Or, alternatively, there should be shops selling them.

Postby Greetings » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:29 pm

Blood Knight wrote:Sorry Xagan, I cannot help you.

I do have a problem though, Gears of War 2, Horde, wave 10, Day One map. I keep getting killed by two Blood Hounds in the very beginning of the wave. Does anybody have a useful way or tip in killing them?

Use a shield from the Mauler to block off the stairs or whatever,you should fight some before wave 10. Make sure that you stab them in the ground at the bottom with the handle side facing out and then the only things that will be able to get up the stairs would be drone class enemies and tickers. also make sure to put it a little to the right so your allys can squeeze passed to get up the stairs.

After you beat the wave make sure you go down and re-plant the shields in the ground quickly before they disappear. With that you should just be able to fuck up the bloodmounts from the top of the stairs or something. Works in other maps to. Me and two friends beat all 50 waves on the river on the toughest difficulty by planting 2-3 shields in front of the door to the house.

Xagan wrote:The World Ends With You, I'm looking to get the pin Sexy B, which evolves from the pin Sexy +. Problem is, I can't find Sexy + and the only Noise that I see that drops them is the Easterraven which I can't find. Someone point me to the Easterraven's location, please? Which day and which place can I find 'em?

Also Xagan if you haven't figured it out yet what you have to do is set it on easy difficulty, you should find the easterraven in the area where the wall is. If its the part I'm thinking of.
Hello operator, connect me to the moon please.
Repeat Offendor

Postby Slasher Joe » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:28 pm

kk this is for people who have played Fallout 3 on the xbox 360

im on the lvl where you are trapped inside the computer village and i for some reason glitched it and i cant seem to finish it is there anyone who knows how to crash the area so i can restart it? any help would be great cus i dont wanna go all the way back to the start of the game :roll:

Life Is Just A Game You Play, Win or Lose.

Postby Greetings » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:48 pm

Explain the glitch, and if its possible I'll help.
Hello operator, connect me to the moon please.
Repeat Offendor

Postby Asmodai » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:57 am

Slasher Joe wrote:kk this is for people who have played Fallout 3 on the xbox 360

im on the lvl where you are trapped inside the computer village and i for some reason glitched it and i cant seem to finish it is there anyone who knows how to crash the area so i can restart it? any help would be great cus i dont wanna go all the way back to the start of the game :roll:

dont you have save games, prior to entering that place? :/

also, you could try to get out by    already using the code. Go into one of the abandoned house, and see if you can crack the code to open the panel to finish the level. Cant remember the sequence, sorry.   
Mephobiac

Postby ginasellers » Fri May 29, 2009 12:03 pm

Hey
Don't need to think about anything.check it out a wonderful website. It's called a griefster.
Cheers, you've been a big help for all to ask this question.

Postby Nell-X » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:53 am

I've been playing Need for Speed Underground on and off for years now. For some reason I can't get pass the race "Kurt's Killer Ride" and it's very frusterating. I'm using the Nissan Skyline in my carrer mode. Does anyone who which car I should use instead because my current vehicle clearly isn't working.
Do not read.

Failed...
It is never Lupus

Postby Leion06 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:33 pm

Kyan wrote:I recently started playing LOZ the wind waker again and I can't remember what to do after you go back to the forsaken fortress. The boat always says: "Its at times like these when it is best to gather information from those who reside in the seas nearby." Anyone know what I should do?

After you go back to the forsaken fortress (after you confront ganondorf, get your ass kicked, yada yada yada...)You should end up at the temple where you go the master sword. At this point of the game your goal is to restore the master swords power. Find the gaint cyclone guy (the brother of the frog thing that showed you how to use the wind waker) and shoot him with your arrows. Then he will give you a new song in the wind waker that lets you warp. Use that song to warp to Mother Child island and the great fairy will give you Fire/Ice Arrows. You should know what to do afterward.

oh yeah...don't listen to the boat.
lmfarotflbtcstcndbfootwifoagwllbgwthrootsaiakbayb!!!!!! that means LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF ROLLING ON THE FLOOR BITING THE CARPETSCARING THE CAT, NEARLY DYING BY FALLING OUT OF THE WINDOW IN FRONT OF A GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE BILL GATES WHO THEN HORRIFIED RUNS OUT ON THE STREET AND IS ACCIDENTLY KILLED BY A YELLOW BUS!

Postby Kyan » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:01 am

thanks for that, I can finally start playing and the best part is I did most of that through random traveling
You Just Gotta Believe!!!
yukkuri shiteite ne!

Postby Sock-It-To-Me » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:16 am

Has anyone ever played Clive Baker's "Jericho"?
~Sony -"Fool we got PSP,Hanna Montana, and Final Fantasy. What you got? new camera! Sucka pls what the fuck does yo DS have? What does that piece of shit do uh!
~Nintendo - "It prints money BIATCH! OH SNAPPP!!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:41 pm

Its been a while, but yes.

What do you need help on?
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Xaden Vera » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:10 pm

Jon wrote:In pokemon platinum, to get the national dex.

Do you have to catch all 210 pokemon? Or just seeee them.

(super unrelated but the last time i used this thread is still on this page ZZZorEATorDRAW)

just see them can be done through batting trainers and random stuff where you see their pictures

Postby Leion06 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:06 pm

Has anyone ever actually caught all of the pokemon in Red, Blue, Green or Yellow?
lmfarotflbtcstcndbfootwifoagwllbgwthrootsaiakbayb!!!!!! that means LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF ROLLING ON THE FLOOR BITING THE CARPETSCARING THE CAT, NEARLY DYING BY FALLING OUT OF THE WINDOW IN FRONT OF A GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE BILL GATES WHO THEN HORRIFIED RUNS OUT ON THE STREET AND IS ACCIDENTLY KILLED BY A YELLOW BUS!

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:41 am

A relative of mine gave me a Wii...

any interesting games that you guys would recommend--excluding Mario.
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Hiryu » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:49 am

No More Heroes 1 & 2
Samba De Amigo
Tatsunoko VS Capcom
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
Trauma Center: Under The Knife
Warioland Shake It
Punch Out!
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Speed Racer

All I can remember from the top of my head right now.
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Yoshi » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Kusang_Manalo wrote:A relative of mine gave me a Wii...

any interesting games that you guys would recommend--excluding Mario.

If you haven't got it on PC, I highly recommend Sam and Max: Save the World, and the second season, Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space.

The Wii is great and very mouse-like for adventure games.
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby Tuor » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:49 am

Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Hiryu » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:37 am

Yoshi wrote:If you haven't got it on PC, I highly recommend Sam and Max: Save the World, and the second season, Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space.

The Wii is great and very mouse-like for adventure games.
Are you serious? There's Sam & Max games for the Wii and I didn't know? MUST FIND AND DOWNLOAD!
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Are you attacking with just Marines and Medics?
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Well, theres your problem. Ever consider reversing tactics and let them hit first, then you walk all over their undefended base?
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:43 pm

I don't use them unless I'm up against Zerg, or Protoss Zealots. Next to worthless against the Terran. They can do some good damage, but ranged units will destroy them easily. They'd be more like an distraction if anything when used against the Terran.

I prefer them as defensive units against the Zerg, and in rare occasions the Protoss. Offensively, they can own the Zerg when given the correct support.
Semper Vigilans

PreviousNext

Return to Snafu Gaming