Earthbound 2 (or Mother 3) and Bioshock 2 (still Bioshock 2)

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:26 pm

Whoa big thanks to the forums for the heads up. There is a fan translation to the game Earthbound 2 which was never released in the US. Which is extremely dumb especially since Lucas was in Smash Bros: Brawl. And seeing as how Lucas is my favorite character and Earthbound is my favorite RPG, I HAVE to play this game. Normally I wouldn't support the idea of downloading ROMs (publicly) but I figure three things:

1. Fuck Nintendo they should have released it in the US.
2. Fuck Nintendo they're making money by the boat load with the Wii, GBA game sales are nothing.
3. Fuck Nintendo.

So taking those three facts into consideration logically there is only one thing to do. Here is the translation. Do with it what you will.

Oh and BioShock 2 trailer.

WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Earthbound 2 (or Mother 3) and Bioshock 2 (still Bioshock 2)

Postby Ignite » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:35 pm

Hi Dave I'm ignite (You don't know me but I don't know you too lol ) just kidding. Ok now I like to ask you a question.
Did kind of platform do you play I mean Pc or Console.

Ps. I'll way like to say that you comic web is the best comic web I've ever seen before keep doing I'll follow every single step if I can

Postby Dave » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:54 pm

Console. I'm nearly 100% exclusively console.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re:

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:04 pm

Dave wrote:1. Fuck Nintendo they should have released it in the US.
2. Fuck Nintendo they're making money by the boat load with the Wii, GBA game sales are nothing.
3. Fuck Nintendo.

I believe, you have a great dislike for Nintendo at the moment.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Ignite » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:59 pm

Whoa yeah Let me guess playstation 3 am I right?

Postby Dave » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:33 pm

No I HATE PS3 I'm just mad at Nintendo for not getting this game over here in the first place.

But no Nintendo and Xbox360 have been treating me RIGHT lately.
Administrator

Postby Ignite » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:23 pm

Of course they are but let me tell you something I don't want to say that nintendo console is not a hardcore console it's a casual console that's mean they try to sell their game for everyone(except resident evil or the other game) So it's hard to say that they will port a good game to you but like I said they will port soon for a hardcore gamer like you and me (For example like resident evil 4)

Ps. Just wait and wait it will be fine soon. ;)

Return to Comic Updates and News!