Minnie needs therapy

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Minnie needs therapy

Postby Blackout0013 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:15 pm

rotlflol that was the motehr of all b($@% slaps and it looks alot like an anime series when you look at the argument cudios another great page pleasue update soon

Postby Cyros » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:36 pm

Been a while since I've been around here...

Just caught up with the comic (along with PPGD and Sugar Bits), and I have to say, good show! The fact that you mentioned the Seven Deadly Sins and having them effect MM was awesome enough, as well as Junior's "solution"...

There's something about the fine line between genius and insanity here, I just know it.

<COMIC 110 = APPROVED>
Hmm... could Jenny be a Hot Rod fan, perhaps?

"What happened? The last thing I remember was a very mean kitten, and then we were in this janitor's closet! And my throat hurts, a lot." ~Micheal J. Caboose

Postby cherryberry123 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:44 pm

minnie really do need therapy. In love with her brother! Dang mandy i knew you had twisted kids but dang! lol
I will rule over you all! I am mandy here me roar!

Postby Jackel » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:25 pm

That was epic, unexpected and makes you want to go smake some one. lol

Postby Unclever title » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:42 pm

They all need therapy really.

Postby Aliot » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:11 pm

I should have done this the first time i posted, that bitchslap really deserves it!Image
If life gives you the back, Grab his ass!

]I've Got a Jar of Dirt! I've Got a Jar of Dirt! I've Got a Jar of Dirt! And guess what's inside it!

Postby Bandit » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Jeff said: well that was unexpected, are they really related o.O
I say: Of course their related!! 8)

Junior says: *ugh* I can't believe I did that
I say: well you did do it! 8)

Her: *sigh* *if only, if only*

o.O ... How did Minnie get both eyes back?!! o.O

Postby Raizion » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:39 pm

Bandit wrote:Jeff said: well that was unexpected, are they really related o.O
I say: Of course their related!! 8)

Junior says: *ugh* I can't believe I did that
I say: well you did do it! 8)

Her: *sigh* *if only, if only*

o.O ... How did Minnie get both eyes back?!! o.O

She didn't, O.o; that's her very soul, and her very soul shows both eyes.

Postby DexterTheDestroyer » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:12 pm

Damn, being bitch slapped by your sis probably hurts emotionally as well as physically.
If you think you can beat me...you will see the grim reaper tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNMn9yzNW5g

Postby Goraid » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:37 pm

HA! this is my first post here.
after i saw today's comic i just had to register on this site in order to comment on this FANTASTIC piece of the story.
I mean the fact that Minnie did want Jr in that way but that she Doesn't WANT to want him that way (a.k.a. she's in denial) is just brilliant :grin:

AND, to all those who say that Minnie's lustful emotions where the acts of HIM and Mimi, I'm looking at you xvendettax, I say that there is too much evidence to the contrary for it to be explained away by a simple demon possession. However, I will submit to the belief that Minnie's spirit has returned to normal seeing how her eyes are no longer red, this dose not stop the possibility that Minnie's thoughts and feelings where her own.

Bleedman you equate to GODHOOD!!!

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:44 pm

Goraid wrote: those who say that Minnie's lustful emotions where the acts of HIM and Mimi, I'm looking at you xvendettax, I say that there is too much evidence to the contrary for it to be explained away by a simple demon possession. However, I will submit to the belief that Minnie's spirit has returned to normal seeing how her eyes are no longer red, this dose not stop the possibility that Minnie's thoughts and feelings where her own.

Bleedman you equate to GODHOOD!!!

Her, and Him are no "Simple Demons". Damn I don't wanna type it again. Go to Bleed's prediction thread, or one of the comic threads.

The point is, it's been talked to till death, and most of us (if not all of us) agree that the feelings (Minnie's) have some sort of connection to Her.
1: Manipulation of feelings.
2: It's actually the manifestation of Her's feelings.
3: It's Minnies darkside (which is a combination of your theory, and mine), brought out by Her.
4: Embodyment of the Seven Deadly Sins.
5: Twisting Minnies feelings of want of acception, and love from Jr.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Raizion » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:02 pm

Blood Knight wrote:Her, and Him are no "Simple Demons". Damn I don't wanna type it again. Go to Bleed's prediction thread, or one of the comic threads.

The point is, it's been talked to till death, and most of us (if not all of us) agree that the feelings (Minnie's) have some sort of connection to Her.
1: Manipulation of feelings.
2: It's actually the manifestation of Her's feelings.
3: It's Minnies darkside (which is a combination of your theory, and mine), brought out by Her.
4: Embodyment of the Seven Deadly Sins.
5: Twisting Minnies feelings of want of acception, and love from Jr.

Personally, I just think it's this.
-Minnie has those types of feelings for Junior, but common sense stops her from even at least thinking about it. Though, all common sense is lost when she gave into the deadly sins. Then that emotion was doubled by the sins. She'd never come onto her brother for no reason, nor attack him at that.

EK: Him/Her Can control the thoughts and sins of people is a fact. Going back to powerpuff girl episode when the girls jumped into the future, and the whole town was under his/her control.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:14 pm

I have no idea who him/her is.

Him, orgional PPG villian

Her, daughter of Him (unknown who the mom is). Bleed character.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MagicMidtown » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:41 pm

Now THAT was an epic bitch slap. :D And whoever said that Minnie would resume her flowery way of speaking once she was snapped out of her trance deserves a cookie. Such an awesome page. 8)

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads. 8)

Postby forgoten_vailtine » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:05 pm

when did she change cloths?!?!

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:22 pm

Hmm... perhapes this section will be a bufferzone for newbs.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Ntoonz » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:57 pm

Now, if I may venture...

That classic English prose is a bear to deal with. I think "Thou imply" is a little off. Thou is almost always accompanied by an -st on the verb, so it ought to be "Thou implyest". That sounds a little clunky, but "Thou wouldst imply" might flow better.

Sink me for the picky lout that I am!
Unauthorized Bleedman maquettes and ornaments! Get 'em at http://www.ntoonz.com
And join the adventure at http://rangers.comicgenesis.com
http://ntoonz.deviantart.com

Postby Goraid » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:00 pm

He-he, I did not have the intention of downsizing the importance of the villain known as HIM. on the contrary, he remained one of my favored characters in the PPG show and his inclusion in this series was a joy indeed.
I was simply stating my hope that there is more to Minnie's actions than an Evil force controlling her every move.
If you dispute this theory Blood Knight you are welcome to do so but I will stick to these ideas until proven wrong by the Author himself.
I would however like find this "Bleed's prediction thread" you mentioned.

P.S. i don't usually sound this much like a twat, its just happens after a day of shit

Postby Unclever title » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:15 pm

DexterTheDestroyer wrote:Damn, being bitch slapped by your sis probably hurts emotionally as well as physically.

Personally if I were Jr, I would be tremendously relieved to be bitch slapped and have that overall reaction out of Minnie.

Also on a side note (perhaps it's been said already but): That's one strange first kiss. :grin:

Postby Tabiris » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:05 pm

I just love these family moments -sniff-

Postby charminganime234 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:07 pm

My God Awesome ( really funny too lol ) I so wish I had powers like them! :twisted:

Postby facemanz400 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:31 pm

ok my question is if she never saw her brother as a human b4 only as a bag of bones then how did she know who he was when she saw him and didn't think "who the F :!: is this @$$hole kissing me?" and ok even if she was to know its him why is she not surprised why don't she ask "what the f :!: happen 2u?" or(given the current situation taken, everything n2 consideration being kidnapped, taken 2a new world, meeting him/her, what happened with her and her brother, seeing the angel tied up and being surrounded by a spider, him/her, and a tied up angel) "what the f :!: is this? what the hell is going on? where are we? what just happened?" no she gotta bitch slap my man like she his pimp or something and get mad at him bout something that happened b4 she even came 2 which means she has2b aware of everything or at lest most of whats going on or happened b4 she came 2or else she would not have known that he kissed her so why is it that the kiss is so much more important 2her than her&her brother's impending doom &or everything else that has happened to them? :unsure:
which should make it clear that she is in denial bout her feelings for her brother which means that they must have been her true feelings for him even if they was made stronger buy him/her's powers or everything else was suppressed so that only they dominate and take over and control her(have you ever thought about that?).
i whould like 2say that this is a great page i love it big long time fan it great and i am a first time user so please lets get along and play nice ok

Postby rakdosleader » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:16 am

And he is out of there. That was painful

Postby Lord_Rhaja » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:43 am

Minnie needs therapy. Grim Jr. needs therapy. Bleedman needs therapy... but then again, so do I.

Postby DexterTheDestroyer » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:10 am

Lord_Rhaja wrote:Minnie needs therapy. Grim Jr. needs therapy. Bleedman needs therapy... but then again, so do I.
You all need therapy :'(
If you think you can beat me...you will see the grim reaper tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNMn9yzNW5g

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!