peek-a-boo

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

peek-a-boo

Postby emo_space_girl » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:21 pm

im a new nember of this site i have known it for a verry long time by now
my older brother and i is verry famours in our country he is a topsecret agent and myself is well you have to figure out by yourself but is not a normale job

i hate people who think they are higher then others or dosnt give others a chance i have keep a eye on this forum and i must say what the hell is your problems? you might be oldere nembers of this site but that dosnt give you right to comand the mods to lock a thread

on f my friends had been nember of this site verry long now one day she called me and asked what to do when she was kicked out of this forum just because she had "stolen" a artwork you know the mermaid one

i just want to now what happen that day plz someone tell me
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:22 pm
Gender: None specified

Postby gaarafan15 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:22 pm

Welcome to the forums, and sorry, I can't help you there.
Image

Back from the dead.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3023
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:21 am
Location: Staring at the face of true evil
Gender: None specified

Re: peek-a-boo

Postby Comic Kitten » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:25 pm

Hey welcome to the forums! I don't know anything about that mermaid thing, but I do have some advice for you... Practice your spelling and grammar. But other than that I hope you enjoy yourself here! ^_^
Image
Hmm
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2098
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:45 pm
Location: The Rockies
Gender: Female

Re: peek-a-boo

Postby Marquis de Soth » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:27 pm

1. It's the internet. You're entire premise of your argument is nullified by such.

2. Yes we can ask mods to lock a thread since that is part of being a good member. If a thread is spammy, or is spam to begin with we have the report button which alerts the mods to lock said thread.

3. I don't know about the art work but stealing art is taken very seriously here. The people here will not forgive something as such. Be wary of that.

4. I am higher than you. End of story.

5. Capitalize your "I"s, use punctuation and proper grammar when posting here. Thank you.

Added after 25 seconds:

emo_space_girl wrote:my older brother and i is verry famours in our country he is a topsecret agent and myself is well you have to figure out by yourself but is not a normale job


LOL. Liar.
Marquis de Soth

offline
 

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:32 pm

Your friend stole art, she was banned because of it, we all partied and ate cake, laughing at the idiocy of art thieves.

You're not the boss of us, we can do whatever we want.
Also, i laughed about your first sentence, how can he a "verry" famous TOP SECRET agent huh? It doesn't make sense. I don't care what you are, job/wealth/position in society/fame and everything else does not worth anything on the internet, here you are a nobody and a new person, welcome to the internet.

Oh, and if you're wondering why i was so harsh, it's because you were harsh yourself on your very- Eh, "verry" first post.

Verry, lulz.
Last edited by Mirak's Mod Ghost on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Patt-Ytto Productions | Dickwaffles
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 23541
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:11 pm
Location: Your cerebellum.
Gender: None specified

Re: peek-a-boo

Postby emo_space_girl » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:32 pm

Lord Soth wrote:1. It's the internet. You're entire premise of your argument is nullified by such.

2. Yes we can ask mods to lock a thread since that is part of being a good member. If a thread is spammy, or is spam to begin with we have the report button which alerts the mods to lock said thread.

3. I don't know about the art work but stealing art is taken very seriously here. The people here will not forgive something as such. Be wary of that.

4. I am higher than you. End of story.

5. Capitalize your "I"s, use punctuation and proper grammar when posting here. Thank you.

Added after 25 seconds:

emo_space_girl wrote:my older brother and i is verry famours in our country he is a topsecret agent and myself is well you have to figure out by yourself but is not a normale job


LOL. Liar.


okey 1. you are not higher then me you just THINK you are cause you still just a nember
2. dont tell me how to posting
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:22 pm
Gender: None specified

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:33 pm

Soth, you are, truly, my long lost brother. Ninja'd by a few minutes.

Added after 37 seconds:

GRAMMAR PLZ YOU FAILURE. lolololol
Image
Patt-Ytto Productions | Dickwaffles
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 23541
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:11 pm
Location: Your cerebellum.
Gender: None specified

Postby Marquis de Soth » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:36 pm

I am superior to you. And it's in the rules to post as such, you don't have much of a choice.

Added after 43 seconds:

Mir@k wrote:Soth, you are, truly, my long lost brother. Ninja'd by a few minutes.


Creepy how that happens eh?
Last edited by Marquis de Soth on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marquis de Soth

offline
 

Re: peek-a-boo

Postby Grey » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:38 pm

emo_space_girl wrote:on f my friends had been nember of this site verry long now one day she called me and asked what to do when she was kicked out of this forum just because she had "stolen" a artwork you know the mermaid one
Do you mean the girl that stole that art out of the colouring book?

That was fucking classic.

Also: MODS! LOCK THIS THREAD.
Image
Suave Brit

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11164
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm
Gender: Male
Sexiness: Godlike

Postby emo_space_girl » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:39 pm

Mir@k wrote:Your friend stole art, she was banned because of it, we all partied and ate cake, laughing at the idiocy of art thieves.

You're not the boiss of us, we can do whatever we want.
Also, i laughed about your first sentence, how can he a "verry" famous TOP SECRET agent huh? It doesn't make sense. I don't care what you are, job/wealth/position in society/fame and everything else does not worth anything on the internet, here you are a nobody and a new person, welcome to the internet.

Oh, and if you're wondering why i was so harsh, it's because you were harsh yourself on your very- Eh, "verry" first post.

Verry, lulz.


thats the first mistake you did back there she DIDNT steal it i saw her draw it okey so one of you found a site with the same pic on so what? she had seen it somwhere and draw it down on paper big deal and why did you even care you havnt draw the pic on the site in the first place
any about my brother the hole family is famours and he works as a top secert agent and i do not have one of those jobs
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:22 pm
Gender: None specified

Postby Grey » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:41 pm

lol she drew it pixel for pixel.

So you're claiming she never stole it, even though she admitted it at a later date.
Image
Suave Brit

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11164
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm
Gender: Male
Sexiness: Godlike

Re: peek-a-boo

Postby emo_space_girl » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:41 pm

Grey wrote:
emo_space_girl wrote:on f my friends had been nember of this site verry long now one day she called me and asked what to do when she was kicked out of this forum just because she had "stolen" a artwork you know the mermaid one
Do you mean the girl that stole that art out of the colouring book?

That was fucking classic.

Also: MODS! LOCK THIS THREAD.


and we have a LOSER
they cant cause is a welcome thread
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:22 pm
Gender: None specified

Postby Marquis de Soth » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:41 pm

Wow, I don't think that I can even respond to such blockheaded comments as such. I'll leave that up to Mir. As for me,

/report thread
Marquis de Soth

offline
 

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:42 pm

HAhahahahaha! HAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaHAaHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!

MWAAAAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

Tracing is art theft you dork! LEARN TO INTERNET KTHXBAI!
Also, i didn't get SHIT of what you said, if you want to contact me, hire someone who can write english.
Yeah, your brother and stuff, so? This matter because? What? Are you gonna tell him to go MISSION IMPOSSIBLE ON US? HAHAHAHAHAH!
Image
Patt-Ytto Productions | Dickwaffles
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 23541
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:11 pm
Location: Your cerebellum.
Gender: None specified

Postby the_original_vitrial » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:42 pm

stolen artwork is a serious crime, and is a punishable crime in most countries, so your friend is lucky that all they got was a ban.

we don't act higher than others, reporting to the mods is our right and our duty if a thread is bad. and the mods still must pass judgment, if the thread is ok, it stays and those who reported it get a big fat STFU.

and i may not have great typeing myself but yours does need some practice, its really hard on the eyes.

and as far as that secret agent deal, just telling us that sounds like a ig lie, i'm not passing judgement on that but seriously, that just sounds like a random lie.

sorry if i sounded harsh, but we really don't like trolls here, keep your nose clean and you'll be liked, don't and you'll probably not be liked. we were all new once (hell, i'm still technically new), so enjoy the forums.
ya'll can kiss my hairy ass
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:16 am
Location: lost somewhere in ohio
Gender: None specified

Postby emo_space_girl » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:42 pm

Grey wrote:lol she drew it pixel for pixel.

So you're claiming she never stole it, even though she admitted it at a later date.


she only did that to get away from you morons
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:22 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: peek-a-boo

Postby Grey » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:43 pm

emo_space_girl wrote:they cant cause is a welcome thread
I would hardly call this a welcome, sweetheart.
Image
Suave Brit

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11164
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm
Gender: Male
Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Marquis de Soth » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:43 pm

And now she has entered the realm of the troll.
Marquis de Soth

offline
 

Re: peek-a-boo

Postby Iris » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:43 pm

emo_space_girl wrote:
Grey wrote:
emo_space_girl wrote:on f my friends had been nember of this site verry long now one day she called me and asked what to do when she was kicked out of this forum just because she had "stolen" a artwork you know the mermaid one
Do you mean the girl that stole that art out of the colouring book?

That was fucking classic.

Also: MODS! LOCK THIS THREAD.


and we have a LOSER
they cant cause is a welcome thread


Actually the mods lock most welcome threads before the fifth page (I believe...).
This year it's kinda become a daily routine..
Status: Lurker
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6581
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:26 pm
Location: Beyond the stars.
Gender: Male

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:45 pm

@Grey: She's right, this is a "welcome to your rape" thread, mods can't close it.
Image
Patt-Ytto Productions | Dickwaffles
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 23541
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:11 pm
Location: Your cerebellum.
Gender: None specified

Postby bob-dude » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:46 pm

*In Vader voice* I find your lack of brains disturbing.
Paolini: Characters are born of necessity

Griddles: Well you know I am sadistic... I'll only kill a character when their purpose is served.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3366
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:56 pm
Location: USA
Gender: None specified

Postby emo_space_girl » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:47 pm

Mir@k wrote:HAhahahahaha! HAhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaHAaHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!

MWAAAAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

Tracing is art theft you dork! LEARN TO INTERNET KTHXBAI!
Also, i didn't get SHIT of what you said, if you want to contact me, hire someone who can write english.
Yeah, your brother and stuff, so? This matter because? What? Are you gonna tell him to go MISSION IMPOSSIBLE ON US? HAHAHAHAHAH!


SHUT THE F*** UP!!!!!!!!
you dont know me so dont make fun of me or my family
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:22 pm
Gender: None specified

Postby Grey » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:48 pm

emo_space_girl wrote:SHUT THE F*** UP!!!!!!!!
you dont know me so dont make fun of me or my family
Your family didn't raise you right. Didn't they teach you not to lie? Or steal?
Image
Suave Brit

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11164
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm
Gender: Male
Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Hey guess what? I'm your lord and Savior Jesus Christ, i logged in and i find your idiocy unbearable, i'm going to go and rape your parents and slice the genitals of that agent 00123, your brother.
Image
Patt-Ytto Productions | Dickwaffles
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 23541
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:11 pm
Location: Your cerebellum.
Gender: None specified

Re: peek-a-boo

Postby emo_space_girl » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Grey wrote:
emo_space_girl wrote:they cant cause is a welcome thread
I would hardly call this a welcome, sweetheart.



who the hell do you call sweetheart???
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:22 pm
Gender: None specified

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests