Assimilation IC. Instigation.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Assimilation IC. Instigation.

Postby Mathias » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:41 am

The Nordic Front.

Unsettled by recent events on the mortal plane, Odin calls forth a gathering of his pantheon to discuss matters of war. Seated within the glorious feasting hall of Valhalla, the ancient deities grow restless.

“These fanatics have no right to enter our lands and force our faithful into disaffection! It is a declaration of war! We must go to arms with these invaders!” Odin declared, slamming his right fist upon the face of the golden table.

“Lord Odin, we cannot simply engage in conflict with these beings without proper knowledge of their capabilities.” Freya, who sat to Odin’s right side, tried to reason with her lord’s brashness.

“We’ve no time for such matters! They have already instigated conflict by bullying our meek and oppressing our strong! This calls for immediate action!” Odin declared, his tone becoming more determined, his prominent voice echoing loudly through the hall.

“As you command, All-Father.” Freya resigned.

“We shall require more warriors. Brunhilda, you shall head for Midgard and retrieve worthy Souls for our needs.” Odin commanded.

“Yes, Lord Odin. At once.” Brunhilda replied dutifully and promptly vanished into the mortal plane.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Olympian Front.

Zeus was uneasy, as was the rest of his pantheon, for they knew what would become of them should their believers lose faith.

“Perhaps our time is nigh, my husband.” Hera suggested, as she and Zeus sat upon their glorious thrones.

“How dare make you such insinuations? I’ll not entertain such nonsense.” Zeus’s chin rested upon his fist, which was propped by his elbow against the throne armrest. “I have ruled these lands since the Dawn of Age, I wrested it from the clutches of those vulgar Titans, I am the true lord of these people! And now, these ‘pigeons’ threaten to take that away from me?! I’ll not have it! I shall fight so long as my immortality waxes, until my life wanes! They shall not take these lands from me! THEY CANNOT HAVE IT!!!” Zeus shot to his feet as he shouted angrily to the heavens. His powerful vocals sent tremors through the godly mount.

“Simmer down, my dear husband. I was only supposing a theory.” Hera chided.

“You mock me, Hera. Do you not wish to cling to this world which you have fought so hard to manipulate? They way you’ve treated them, they’re liable to never return to your temples.”

“I grow weary after millennia of ruling.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Egyptian Front.

The Christians already have a strong foothold in the land of the sun and the gods grow more arrogant with each passing day.

“What is your will in these matters, Lord Ra?” Thoth inquired.

“The winged men are no threat to us. We are the only true gods, they are simply grains of sand in the desert. None can contest our might.”

“Perhaps, but their influence is indelible. After what happened with the Hebrew, the people are beginning to lose faith in us.”

“Such matters are trivial, Thoth. Begone from me. I desire solitude.”

“Yes, Lord Ra.” Thoth bowed and departed from the throne room.

“What says our Lord?” inquired Nephthys, who had been waiting outside Ra’s chamber.

“He says naught.” Thoth replied.

The Asian Front.

The Jade Emperor grows uneasy. While the Christians have not made significant advances into his realm, he fears the time may come soon.

“We must maintain peace with these strangers before the water boils over. We shall send a request to the angels asking for peaceful negotiations.” The Jade Emperor confided with his council.

“As you desire, Emperor.” All present bowed to the whim of their lord.

High into the Clouds.

“The idols grow restless. Our Lord requests that we prepare to judge these cretins.” Metatron conferred to the angelic hierarchy.

“Preparations are already complete, Metatron. We are always prepared to cast down the foul and wicked.” Jaxiel remarked with a wave of his hand and his shimmering blade, Furlahar, unsheathed.

“You act hastily, Jaxiel. While the Angelic Tribunal may be armed, the faithful to Our Lord may not be.”

“What is this you speak of?”

“Our Lord wishes for the Souls of our believers to be fitted for battle.”

“Bah, we do not need aid from simple mortal Souls! Our angelic might is more than essential for this matter!”

“Do you seek to question Our Lord’s whim, Jaxiel?”

“…I do not. Forgive me of this treason.” Jaxiel clasped his hands and bowed his head in prayer, dropping his blade in the process.

“You shall be forgiven. Now go, temper the blades of our Crusaders.”

Jaxiel lifted his brilliant sword once more and flew off to Where the Souls Gather. He landed in the glorious city and brandished his voice so all could hear.

“OUR LORD WISHES FOR HIS FAITHFUL TO FULFILL THEIR HEAVENLY DUTIES AND SERVE HIM IN BATTLE. SHOULD ANY DETEST, THEY SHALL BE CAST INTO THE ABYSS WITH THE VILES OF LUCIFER.”
Last edited by Mathias on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Tuor » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:17 am

-Thor, Valhalla-

"Your decision rings true father! The Christian whelps spread their filthy creed through our lands as we speak! Undermining our warriors and taking the fight out of them!"

Rumbled the huge, red-haired god of Thunder, spreading his massive arms wide and then clenching his huge fist. Thor reached down and patted the head of Mjolnir, with tenderness.

"We must make the 'Sons of Odin' remember why they worship us, father. I cannot wait to slake Mjolnir on the Christians' pretty faces."
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Re: Assimilation IC. The Cogs Churn.

Postby Nyvyan » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:13 pm

From opposite Zues the figure of his youngest brother appeared. Hades stood before his brother, removing his helm of darkness "Greetings brother" He said, smiling slyly "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything but I couldn't help overhear from where I was standing invisibly about your little predicament." Without waiting for an answer he strolled up the the huge throne, sitting on the arm of the huge throne.

"One word brother, souls"

-----------------
"For Odin!" A mighty voiced yelled. He swung his axe into the heathen that dared challenge him. He took the moment of respite to look round the battlefield. The tide was not going in the Norse favour. Haven smiled manically. He would earn his right to enter Valhalla today. "Come my brothers, for Odin!" he yelled once more. The warriors who followed him were of same rank, he did not command them but his loyalty to the gods and the ferocity of his fighting had led them to look upon him to rally them.

He plunged into the horde of heathen, axe swinging in the sunlight. He cut his foe down, axe cleaving through shield and flesh. He swung to his right and felt his axe cut through leather and bite fiercly into muscle. He swung again, cutting a cowardly enemy down, axe burried in his shoulder. He roared a mighty roar in the all father's name. He doubled over. An arrow was embedded in his gut. He gipped the shaft and snapped it, snarling at the enemy. Another two arrows pierced him, one in his shoulder the second in his leg. he saw the curved blade too late as it was thrust through his gut. He gasped, looking at the heathen. He was smiling smugly. Haven snarled, stepped closer, the sword going through him furthur, he lifted his axe "FOR ODIN!" he yelled once more, swinging down and splitted his enemy's helm. He fell too his knees, looked up at the sky. The sounds of battle faded form around him "F-for Odin..." he wispered one last time. He fell forward. His final sacrifice to the gods, his life.
Last edited by Nyvyan on Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenix13- Now see, that is a prime example of how people in other RP's should be. Bravo Nyvyan, You are the shining symbol of what awesome should be.- Oh yeah, I'm awesome!

Postby darkshark » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:05 pm

-Olympus-

"Oh, Hades, you always did like your dramatic entrances. Let me show you the way to enter a room." With these words slightly echoing around the room, a strong smell of ocean plants, and seawater invaded the hall. The ground started rumbling and suddenly, a blue green light shone from the doorway. He stepped in, and with each step, the floor shook. There stood a tall, muscular man with a long beard that seemed to flow like running water, even without a breeze. He wore a long, green tunic affixed with a golden medallion that had a trident head on it. A replica of the symbol, or rather the object the symbol was based on, was held with a firm grip by the god's right hand. The trident, seemingly made out of gold, but many, many times stronger, was intricately designed and had points sharper than Athena's wit. He stopped the quaking, and went up to his younger brother. "Now that's how to get everyone's attention." He turned to his older brother, and said, "Lord Zeus, though my younger brother is trying to make his point in the wrong way, I must agree. The way to stop the "pigeons", is souls. We must convert some to our cause."
buh

Postby Archrival » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:26 pm

[Loki, Valhalla]
Loki was slithering among the deities residing in the hall until he reached his true place, at the left side of Odin. The slender god with the snake like features spoke softly but his words could be heard across the room like the whisper of the wind.

"I know I don't usually agree with Thor, but I must admit the fact that these "One-God" worshipers are beginning to look like a threat. If we don't act then we won't have any actions to take."

Loki lay his serpent spear on the great table.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Material Defender » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:16 pm

-Enos the Red, Prison-

There was a cup of poison just beyond his reach, sitting on a table. Silver goblet on a silver platter. He resisted the urge to spit at it. His offense? Speaking his mind. These Grecian people had before more and more closed up as Christians invaded. Oh... the Jews were bad enough, kicking thier Generals out of Alexander's lands, but now Christians, invading thier very homes. They had begun mass hysteria, any different ideas were deemed 'heretical.' He was at least respected, so he was given this "Finer judgement." Bah. He knocked over his poison before reaching under his pillow and extracting a dagger. He knew how to die faster. A swift implement to the back of the head. Cut off nerves to the rest of the body before plunging himself into darkness and then off to teh River. Fixing the dagger to the back of the bed, he adjusted himeslf properly. "Two coppers in the eyes," He said to his guard as he came up. He had them already placed by the time the Guard unlocked the cell. The Guard watched him die from the dagger long before he got to him.

-Olympus-

"Athena..." Enos muttered, thinking it his last word. He took a breath and opened his eyes. He then blinked as he actually looked at Athena herself. She wasn't with her father at the moment, but studying her now immortal champion, Enos the Genius, Enos the Red.

"Welcome Enos, the master of Chemistry and Free Thought," Athena said in a certain voice, "You have venerrated me all your life, despite never having lifted a weapon in your life. You have never once thought of Hephastus. Perhaps because you consider yourself a warrior of the mind." he nods dumbly, causing her to mirthfully chuckle. "Now it is to rise arms for real, since the Christians are at our gates. I wish no more of this perscution for no cause below, but I only see one solution and that is seperation," She told him. He nods more firmly now, gaining compsure as he looks at her. He had to feel the back of his head. Nothing. He felt as spry as in his youth again as well, his body once again fit.

"I accept, my Goddess," He says before bowing before her, a full revert bow. She taps his head, letting her wisdom mix with his and filling him with new ideas and powers. It'd takea while to get used to this, so Athena let him absorb it.

Postby Spaceballs » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:35 pm

-Nergali, Irkalla-

Nergali sat upon his ancient throne, made from the bones of some long gone beast. All around him was silence. They were gone, they were all gone. He recalled when the hallways were filled with the lamenting of the dead, but that was long ago. His followers were gone, the golden age of Mesopotamia was gone, never to occur again.

He remembered the days of old, when he was one of the greatest of Gods, his name striking fear in the hearts of mortals. He had been respected and honored, especially in the city of Kutha.....but now it was merely a memory. He had not faded, but the spirits around him had, passing on to other afterworlds.

He was alone and he was forgotten.......but not for long. Raising his hand, the sand beneath his feet began to move until it formed into a rocky bowl that quickly filled with black water. Placing his finger into the water, he summoned an image........he was searching for a warrior worthy of him.

---------------------------------------------------

-Orthius, Northernlands-

Orthius charged forward, blade in one hand, sheild in the other, as his fellow soldiers battled the barbarians. Raising his sheild, he blocked an arrow as two barbarians, a bald one with a large scar over his eye and the other with a thick beard and hair, raised their axes and charged him.

Dodging the first blow, he swung his sword, decapitating the bald one, and then stabbed his blade through the chest of the other. The second barbarian coughed blood before raising his axe over his head, when an arrow struck him in the throat. As his carcass fell, a large barbarian weilding a warhammer swung at Orthius, knocking him backwards. Raising his hammer to finish the job, he was caught by surprise when Orthius stabbed him in the foot, causing him to kneel before being decapitated.

Rising to his own feet, Orthius raised his blade and yelled "FIGHT ON!"
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

1-2-3-4-5? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard of in my life! That's the kinda thing an idiot would have on his luggage!

My Deviant Art page. Image

Postby smileyblacksun » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:19 pm

::Scandinavia: Five days ago::

William tried to keep up with the war party, but the damned posion was making it hard. Even with the aid of his comrades (at least those who wanted him to have a warrior's death) he was worrying about making it to the battle. His visions weren't comforting about it either. Still, the berserker tried his best to hold his own weight and not let his comrades drag him too much...

William never made it through the night, and his body was left to rot...

::Hel, relm of Hela::

Hela sat atop her throne, looking down at her newest acquasition... "Well, this is a change..." the dark mistress thought to herself. This new soul wasn't a coward, nor a weakling, he was simply, as some put it, unlucky. Better yet, he was a seer, and while Hela had many of those, a fighting one was was extremly rare...

This presented the dark mistress with an opportunity, a way out of her curent station Odin banished her too. She contemplated that for a moment, not doubting the idea of her father (Loki) having a hand in that decision. "Rise welp." Hela commanded of her new toy...

Yet, the soul did not rise, it just sat their, legs crossed, head down, almost as if in mediation. Hela repeating the order "Welp, I order you to rise!" a touch of fury entered her voice with this command. However it gained a response, albet, one she didn't expect.

"Leave me be!" The soul demanded, it's head still hung low; but from the broken voice this soul emminated, Hela now belived this to be an act of shame, not some mesure of defiance. "Very well, I guess a second chance at Vahalla doesn't interest you..." Hela tesed. The soul took the bait and his head rose with a snap.

::Odin's Chambers::

Garmr entered in a burst of fire, head hung low in respect, the wardog spoke in a deep growling voice. "Lord Odin, I come being offering from my mistress..." The massive dog spoke almost as if human speach was a troubling thing, but he managed to get the entire message out. "My mistress has come into possion of a very capible soul. With the current troubles on Midgard she belives he may be of use to your cause."

Despite the kindness of Hela's offer, the wording in which Garmr used bore proof of Hela's distain, the words: your cause instead of our cause bore silent testament that the half giantess was still sore over her posting.
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Mathias » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:40 am

Valhalla.

"Garm? This is most unanticipated." Odin remarked before returning to his seat. "An Einherjar, you say? Worthy of my cause? I suspect Niflheim full of such prospectors, yet I see them not before me. Why, now, does Hel announce this proposition, why this particular man?"

"Perhaps she has seen fit to lend aid to our cause, Lord Odin." Freya suggested.

"Did you not hear the terms which Garm so eloquently breathed? 'Your cause.' She bears no intent to benefit our needs, thus I suspect this warrior she has offered. Garm, send word to your mistress: If she truly wishes to assist the effort, she shall show herself before me."

Indistinct Battlefield.

Brunhilda stood before the fallen visage of Valen, the Faithful.

"Arise, warrior of true grit. You have been chosen to serve the lord Odin in a war against suppression. What say you, Einherjar?"

Olympus.

"Hades? What business brings you here that you must perform stealthy deeds about the palace? And do you refer to the souls of the damned? What of them?" No sooner did Zeus finish his survey did Poseidon appear. "And now both my brothers stand before me? Are the both of you in peril from the pigeon flock?" Poseidon spoke. "Bah, what use could the spirited be to us? They are condemned, floating for eternity in the pits of Tartarus! You know this as well as I, Hades."

"Perhaps Hercules could be persuaded to help?" Hera suggested.

"Hercules? Yes! That is what we need, godly strength! Not puny mortal mettle."

The Golden Kingdom.

Jaxiel reappeared before Metatron.

"The servants are fitted. Now, what is it Our Lord wishes of them?"

"Naught, for the time."

"What is this? Why have I prepared them if they are not to be used?"

"You speak boldly, Jaxiel."

"Forgive me..."

"You have a personal errand, Jaxiel."

"What does this 'errand' entail?"

"There is a realm in the land of the Olympians which Our Lord desires. It is beneath the earth, a land they call 'Tartarus.' You are to go there and siege it for His purposes."

"That shall be a simple task. You are accurate in conveying it as an 'errand.' I shall return in no time, hence."

"Our Lord requests that you take one to aid you."

"I need no 'aid.' I am quite capable of my own."

"No being whom is not Our Lord is capable of such feats. Are you comparing yourself to Him as Lucifer had?"

"You insult me, Metatron. That vile pustule is not fit for mention in the Kingdom of Heaven."

"Be on your way, Jaxiel."

"Very well, in the name of Our Lord, the One True God, I shall claim the land of 'Tartarus.'" Jaxiel flew out to the dominion of the archangels. "Our Lord demands one of you to accompany me to the realm below. Who shall it be?"

Postby Nyvyan » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:09 pm

Hades simply smiled at Zeus, ignoring Posiedon for the moment "I was simply taking a walk while wearing my most favourite helmet." he said innocently. Finally he turned to his other brother "Ah my other brother, well the brotherly reunion is complete" he said saractically. He smiled to himself darkly. Poseidon never agreed with what he said, so for his brother to come with the same suggestion counted as a small victory in the eyes of Hades.

He rolled his eyes at Hera and Zeus "Oh yes, send that big muscled dimwit down to help. Let me get through that thick skull to your sense of reason- should you have any." He added, giving his brother a mischiefous grin "Souls. We get a soul, a worthy soul, do some reasonning, persuading and recruit them to our cause. They'll be our... recruiting officers as such." He explained simply. He would spare the details for Zeus wouldn't listen. It would take some gentle persuation to turn him.

------------------------

Haven looked up at the form standing above him. He smilled broadly. He'd done it, he had earned his way to his lords great hall. Her words stilled his rejourcing. He rose to his feet. He contemplated the words that had been said. A even bigger smile cracked his face. He had been chosen to serve the all father. He had been chosen. "My purpose in life was to serve the all father, the great god Odin. My loyality continues in my death. It is with great honour I will serve." he answered, bowing his head.
Fenix13- Now see, that is a prime example of how people in other RP's should be. Bravo Nyvyan, You are the shining symbol of what awesome should be.- Oh yeah, I'm awesome!

Postby smileyblacksun » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:22 pm

::Valhalla::

Garmr bowed even lower to Odin before abruptly dissapearing in a ball of fire. When the fire reamerged a few minutes later, it revealed two humanoids. One was Hela, and the other, her champion. The champion, although standing proud, let his head hang low so his wolfskin head-dress cover his face. Hela spoke first "You summoned me my lord. I assume this is about my offer?"

Hela was a calculating woman, she knew that William was not only rare, but possibly a one of a kind. Her agents kept her informed of those in Odin's Einherjar, and through them she knew that William was the first fighting seer any norse god had yet seen. This was simply too good an offer for Odin to refuse...

Gesturing to William Hela continued "My champion, William of the Blade. His life was ended by a posioned blade, he died several days after battle, and as such, came under my care. I am willing to lease him to your cause to halt the spread of this, one god menace. However, he will require escort as it is still my duty to watch over him. Mind you, this is mearly as part of my duty; as a seer William is more than capable of handling himself in combat." This was Hela's plan, to either go to Midgard herself, or get Garmr there in her sted. This would allow her access to the mortal warriors. If she could create enough deaths among them (through desese or posion), she may be able to obtain her own troop of warriors to counter the Einherjar. Perhaps with time, she could even preform a coup-de-ta of sorts and gain control of Valhalla itself.
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Material Defender » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:36 pm

-Olympus-

Athena left Enos to his relizations and thoughts. He would be safe here for the time. She meandered to the Throne room, the musings of Hades. He had always been the most clever of the three as well as owner of the most wordly riches. He could make the last pick the most benefical to him. Athena herself came in, smiling to them with a little secret. "Souls are the key, but you must remember Hades..." She comes to them, "You afterall hold Tartarus, the land of the damned, your own domain Hades, the land of the Shades, and the land of heroes under your sway. Perhaps we could tap the souls residing there after all. They are not so far gone they cannot help us. And regardless, some of our more devout worshippers don't any recruiting. Just simply bring them and empower them." She shifts a little in her armor, her Cuirass seeming like a shirt to her. She was born in it and no man or woman had seen under it. However, she dare not bring weapons before Zues just in case he got the wrong impression.

Though she tended to worry about the spiteful Hera much more. Hephatus was just a pervert.

Postby Mathias » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:45 pm

Valhalla.

"We can procure our own Einharjar, than you. I must refuse your offer. Unless, of course, you 'loan' more warriors to us?" Odin persuaded.

Battlefield.

"Stand proud, Einharjar. Your mettle shall be well rewarded." Brunhilda commended. "I shall send you to Asgard at once." With a flick of her wrist, the brave soul was transported to the fields of Asgard.

Olympus.

"A fresh soul, you say? Untainted by the abyss? Perhaps the two of you are on to something...I shall consider it. For now, begone. I must ponder our plans for retaliation." Zeus sat wearily back in his throne.

"My lord grows tired, I see." Hera assessed.

"Your perceptive prowess ne'er ceases to astonish." Zeus replied, facetiously.

Postby Nyvyan » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:56 pm

Hades nodded at Zeus, sliding off the throne arm and giving a mock bow "Certainly m'lord". He turned to find Athena standing there. he smiled that dark mischievous smile of his "I do controll that realm don't I? But as my brother just said-" he said, motioning to the god on the throne "They are too tainted by your abyss" He said in a mock version of Zeus's voice. Hades shrugged lightly, looking for once rather normal "I'd be willing to grab the most best warrior souls I have down there and bring them up for a little quest or two but you know what he's like. He thinks they're all evil little buggers." he paused, as if thinking for a moment "Then again..." he flashed that smiled again. He ran a hand through his long black hair "At lease you can see the benefit of my stratagy" he complemented. He nearly liked Athena. Nearly. She at least appreciated the superior intellect he had over his brothers.

-------------------

Haven closed his eyes. When he opened them again he found himself in the place of his dreams. The fields of Asgard. He fell to his knees, overwhelmed with pride "I did it, I earned my place" he mumbled to himself. He took a few moments to collect himself. He straightened the piece of cloth accross his face that covered the empty socket of his left eye. I guess I just wait untill I am given orders He decided he would explore the land of wonder he was in. Then maybe he would venture to the halls of Valhalla. He could use some food and a good battle.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:53 pm

~~{Asian Kingdoms}~~

Just as the elongated table of the Jade Court unanimously agreed to sending out a request for peace, four large statues situated at the four great directions around the room began to shake with life. The manifestations of the glorious Dragon Kings became clear as each mighty god arose into the heavenly realm under their own methods.

Ao Guang, the Azure Dragon of the East Sea. Winding into the shining heavens, his serpentine form massive and giant as he began to shrink. Almost instantly he dropped to the floor, landing upon his bare feet. Vines immediately began to uproot the golden tiles of the floor under him, spreading out and entwining, forming a path before him as he slowly began walking forward, dressed in ceremonial robes for the moment as they were meeting to discuss the matters of the invaders to the distant lands. His blue silk shined brightly under the light of the golden sun, flowing around his form as he stepped forward. His raven hair was up and back, secured into a proper bun and leaving a thin trail of silky strands flowing onto his shoulders.

Second came Ao Qin, the Vermilion Bird of the South Sea. His form beautiful and elegant, bright and glorious as his wings flapped and lifted his feathered form into the room from beyond the shimmering clouds. As showy as ever as he landed to the floor with a beaconing gleam of light about his form, turning to his human form, dressed in long, flowing robes, laden with red and gold feathers that gave the impression he was still a bird. His tall and slender form slowly walked forward, brown hair cropped to his jawline and parted, with the rest tied into a braid that extended down from near the top of his scalp. His slim eyes of gold gazing upon the people gathered for the court's meeting, wooden sandals clapping upon the floor underneath his robes.

Qin's gaze then turned to his left as the next Dragon King arose from the western side of the open room among the clouds. Ao Run the White Tiger of the West Sea. Dressed in his typical fashion, wearing decorative battle armor of silver with gold lining, all of which was real gold and silver. He considered himself a warlord of sorts and always dressed for occasions in some form of armor. With a long cape flowing behind him, shining from the thin weaves of gold sewn together to form it as he removed his silver helmet. His masculine features beheld the court for the day, eyes serious and focused, the iris' as dark as the obsidian pupils they surrounded. His hair a shining stream of silver spikes that flowed back in short ridges. All of it was spiked backwards, shining within the sun's bathing light.

Finally, the fourth Dragon King arrived from the north end of the room. Ao Shun the Black Tortoise of the North Sea. He climbed onto the room, already in human form as he slung his broad and large body onto the floor. A heavy thud announced his arrival when his landing nearly shook the whole room. He wasn't as much fat as muscular. Though his rounded gut would typically say otherwise, the rest of his form was ripped and mighty as any mountain could be. His black hair was short and a bit untidy. He was dressed in his usual armor, rather dirty and a bit ridden with old scars upon the black metal from battles waged long ago. A long, thick snake was wrapped and coiled around his form in dozens of directions and angles, making the full mass of his body and armor difficult to see. Most likely it was the reason he never changed the armor -- being that the snake was endlessly coiled about his form and unyielding in letting go.

The four Dragon Kings stood around the center of the room, stopped and poised at their respective regions to watch over the scenes. They'd arrived a bit late as usual, but they were always being slowed by distance and travel methods. And sometimes would need to help one of the others in arriving as well. Three of them then looked north to Shun, who just smiled innocently and chuckled at his fellow kings.

They then turned their attention to the Jade Emperor and the rest of the court. Qin was first to speak. "Grand lord, we agree that peace must be requested of these strangers... But what of our actions should they refuse our efforts for peace?" His tone was soft and quiet, yet echoing through the air with a warmth of a fresh morning.

Guang nodded in respect to Qin's question. "Yes, these fledgelings are rather brash... The waters of the seas carry stories of their brutal savagery in the response to those who do not submit to their ways... Many have been killed for merely wishing to live in their lands in peace while retaining their own beliefs."

Run closed his eyes and stayed silent a moment. "... The precaution of war must be accepted. We should prepare troops and forces." He suggested, looking around at the court, hoping the Emperor would listen to their suggestions.
Demon of Elru

Postby Mathias » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:44 pm

Emperor's Court.

"You raise valid notions. Priming an army would be a wise decision. However, peace cannot be attained without trust. Should they object to our request, we shall prepare for war -- no sooner." The Jade Emperor spoke with great dignity and wisdom, as could only come from a sage of amazing longevity. "Who among you shall send word to the angels of our desires?"

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 pm

-Golden Kingdom-
Lerazeon stood with many of the other archangels. His spear was in his hand, at his side, and his bow at his other side. His wings tightly folded, he looked at the arriving Jaxiel who was approaching, bringing news that one of them was to join him. Lerazeon's voice was the first to be heard. "I will go with you to this land of "Tartarus"." He made his way over to where he stood, and Jaxiel could likely feel some of the cold given off by the spear. "Well then Jaxiel, if the Lord has commanded us to go, shall we be off?"
For the Greater Good

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:26 pm

{Apollo}

_Olympus_

Apollo clapped his hands as he made his present known. "Well I’m glad you all suggested and decided to go along with that plan. If you did not, then oblivion would be much closer around our necks.” Apollo said as he approached Zeus and the likes with a smile. “And I for one would prefer to avoid such a horrific way to go, but if you all desired it, then I wouldn’t have any qualms about it.” Noticing their perfect leader, Zeus growing tired of their prattling, Apollo turned around with his hands behind his head. “If you need me, then summon me my lord.”

“And with that I wish you all well.” Apollo added.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby BobSagat » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:38 am

Mathias wrote:The Egyptian Front.

The Christians already have a strong foothold in the land of the sun and the gods grow more arrogant with each passing day.

“What is your will in these matters, Lord Ra?” Thoth inquired.

“The winged men are no threat to us. We are the only true gods, they are simply grains of sand in the desert. None can contest our might.”

“Perhaps, but their influence is indelible. After what happened with the Hebrew, the people are beginning to lose faith in us.”

“Such matters are trivial, Thoth. Begone from me. I desire solitude.”

“Yes, Lord Ra.” Thoth bowed and departed from the throne room.

“What says our Lord?” inquired Nephthys, who had been waiting outside Ra’s chamber.

“He says naught.” Thoth replied.

"Then Set must require a favor from you." The God approached the two, his animal head motionless, yet words still clearly resonating in the air. "Keep the Lord Ra busy or continue to try to convince him, whichever. Set shall handle this affair himself. There is no need for any one else to dirty their hand, Set will be more than sufficient." The Desert God stared at the two, with his black empty eyes. "Action must be taken immediately, but none can oppose Ra. So you must lie for Set... can you do that?"
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Mathias » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:36 am

Golden Kingdom.

"It is you who is the first to speak, Lerazeon? Then so be it. We shall depart without hesitation." True to his word, Jaxiel disappeared in a flash of light, bringing Lerazeon along. That same instant, the two appeared before a cave deep within a dark wood. "This is the gateway to the realm of Tartarus. Come along, Lerazeon. I trust you are not frightened of the dark?"

Egypt.

"Set? You dare ask of us to be false to our lord? Surely Ra would peer through such a farce..." Thoth questioned.

"Perhaps, or perhaps not. If you simply do not tell him, he cannot know you are lying. He is most disinterested, already. I think it not an issue." Nephthys rationalized.

"You make sense, Nephthys. Very well, Set. We shall leave this in your hands. Be forewarned, however: should any treachery be afoot, the frightful wrath of Ra shall be upon thee!"

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:25 am

[This post is null'd by yours truly.]
Last edited by Kusang_Manalo on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Aura » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:12 pm

- Golden Kingdom -

"Jaxiel is anxious to fulfill his duties, as usual", said a serene, yet serious voice next to Metatron. "I would have offered my aid, but I see there is no need for it anymore." Michael folded his arms on his chest, as he looked how the other two vanished, two of his six wings visible. He was wearing simple white robes, his dark golden hair falling freely on his back, little curls taking shape on its ends. He was, apparently carrying no weapons nor armor, but it was well known that someone as Michael enjoyed to dress and live as any other angel for the time he wasn't needed.

- Somewere else in Heaven -

Peacefully resting on a comfortable looking cloud, a precious female seemed to sleep quietly, her birhgt golden hair shining with the sun.

Yep, it was a calm day for Gabriel.

- ????? -

"...."

A wave of magma hit the rocks, bringing a reddish light to the place for a moment. Then, darkness; darkness and silence. A figure was sitting on the edge of what seemed to be a canyon filled with hot lava, staring the it thoughtfully in silence...

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:15 pm

~~{Imperial Cout}~~

The four kings looked about, wondering if any of the others present would try to volunteer for the job of relaying the message. But none stood up or showed concern. As usual, the council was rather cowardly and nothing but smug boot lickers who only ever agreed with the Emperor. Of course, it wasn't that it was better to diagree. But they never seemed to propose new ideas or offer suggestive advice.

This is were the Dragon Kings were useful. Run walked towards the Emperor, bowing ten feet from him and dropping to one knee, helmet tucked under his arm. "My lord, please permit your loyal subject Ao Run to deliver this message!" The other three looked to him. He was usually the most submissive to the duties of the Emperor, but he mainly relied on military actions. To see him volunteer for a messenger role was quite odd and unexpected to the other Dragon Kings.
Demon of Elru

Postby smileyblacksun » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:01 pm

::Valhalla::

Hela was worried, but Loki's skill at deception was the only thing she was happy to have inherited from him. "I doubt five of your Einharjar could take my chapion. I have no need for other warriors, not that I ever had any..." This game was old, Odin would accuse her of having warriors, and she would deny this (wether or not she in fact had warriors was something else entirely), and without proof, Odin could only twiddle his fingers.

"I also doubt that you Einharjar could be as tacticaly effective as a seer. Granted, they are quite skilled warriors, but to predict the future is a skill even the mighties warrior must respect." Hela was good, she obviusly was Loki's offspring. "If you wish to send Einharjar to accopany my champion, that would make the force all that more potent. His seeing skill and the combined fighting powers would definatly turn back any force opposing them. I still however, must insist on a escort for William from Hel; just incase he should become disorented and belive this all to be a dream..."

Postby Material Defender » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:09 pm

-Olympus-

"As you wish, father," Athena said with a mock respect before leaving the room with Hades and Apollo. She looks between the two before finally gesturing for them to follow her. "I have someone to show you," She said to them, though keeps moving despite if they followed or not.

Next

Return to Role Playing