DESTINY'S Children~ Sugah BabeS

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: DESTINY'S Children~ Sugah BabeS

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:14 am

Ho-oh! How are they going to get out on this one.

Nice update, Bossy :)
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby BossyGirl » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:07 pm

Marron ran as fast as she could at hearing the yells.

She had escaped the giant burial scene back there, she had simply pushed her way out of the rubble. Something impossible to do, much less come out alive with just a few scratches. She was surprised at herself. but instead of trying to figure it out she had run towards shooting sounds.

She somersaulted over the rubble leftovers of Gargantuan demon's remains. She kept running, pumping her arms side to side to help her go faster. She ninja Quick stepped to avoid falling boulders, as they crash landed around her. She could hear the yells up ahead and she burst into a clearing.

She skidded to a stop as A gun was aimed right at her face. Saneh. The taller woman glared at her. Marron knew if she even flinched Saneh would not hesitate to shoot her brains out.

Marron was Quick, but apparently Saneh was faster. She tried to calm her breathing and her eyes darted over to where Rynge stood over Sushin's convulsing body. No one knew what was up, but Marron knew. But neither of them were Exorcists. The M.O.M were good, but there's no way to fight against Possessions.

Sushin rose, body twisted, blood dripping and eyes blazing purple. The stone, now glowing purple was embedded in her chest. Saneh now nervous didn't know who to aim at. Sushin or at Marron. She whipped out a second pistol.

Rynge didn't want to shoot Sushin so she kept ducking, and avoiding her in attempts not to hurt her. But she was smashed across the chest and sent flying back to hit a wall hard, cracking the stone, as she slid down it.

"You have to kill it!" Marron yelled at Saneh, who clenched her jaw tightly.
"Do it!!!"

"SHUT UP!!!"

Sushin rushed at Rynge's form who began to rise and proceeded to choke her with a grinning, wild face, laughing in her face.

"It'll kill you all! You have to kill it! It's not your comrade anymore! She's long dead! Kill it!"

"YOU SHUT THE @%$& UP!!!" Saneh raged at her, but all the same she ran at the possessed Sushin and body checked her. Rynge regained her strength and stood back to back with Saneh as they kept their eye on the flying Sushin, who spiraled around them. Sushin rose her arms and the ground underneath them spiraled upwards and closed around them, locking them back to back, hands trapped under the rock.

Marron ran up to them and proceeded to lift up a mace that one of the Gargantuans had held. She rose to swing it like a bat ready to smash the base of the cone that the girls were encircled in. But just as she swung down, she was lifted up tossed over the edge of the cliff, she clung to the edge tightly, fingers bleeding from the rough rocks.

Sushin swung down to Marron's back and threw her up over the cliff's edge, smashing down on her back. If Marron hadn't been wearing her spine armor, she would've been paralyzed, but she scrambled to her feet and raised one of the Blaster guns and aimed it at Sushin.

"NOO!!" FWOOM!

Sushin slammed to her knees in front of Marron, she swayed a bit, blood pouring out of her mouth, eyes now back to normal, glazed with tears. Where the stone once was, now in place was a gaping hole the size of a fist. The stone lay glittering in blood a few feet away.

Sushin slowly began to keel forward. "... Rynge ..." Marron heard her gasp as she finally slumped forward in her own pool of blood. Marron knelt on one knee gasping for breath and dropped the weapon. She heard noise and spun around and the final thing she saw was Saneh smash her across the face with the butt of the heavy pistol.

Rynge helped a limping Saneh across the empty cave room. Everything was clear in front of them. Saneh was going blind due to the poison in her blood stream. But she was persistent. She had snatched the stone that had cost Sushin her life, she had wanted to hurl it into the abyss below them, but Rynge hadn't let her. The reason for Sushin not letting the stone go when she could've was for complete devotion to her Job.

Saneh had cursed so loud that the cave echoed it for miles. Rynge had wanted to pocket the stones but Saneh stubbornly kept them. She had shaken her short brown haired head at her.

"I'm going blind now, the poison will obviously kill me sooner or later. If this cave were to take anyone's life from now on, let it be mine. I can't live without Juni now ... So my life doesn't matter as much... You need to make it out of here Rynge and you will do so with the stones and make yourself flithy damn rich! And make us all a memorial each, with our statues. " She grinned at the last sentence with a determined bloody mouth.

Rynge was glad Saneh couldn't see the tears glistening in her eyes. She nodded firmly, promising it. She helped Saneh walk forward again.

Saneh hadn't told Rynge that she had both stones. Both the ones that had cost Juni and Suhin their lives. She hated these stones more than anything in her entire life.

She was actually scared for her life but as always she never let anyone see her emotions. Plus she knew how important Sushin was To Rynge. So for Sushin, she would save Rynge. Thats' the least she could do for their loyal friend. Saneh fought back tears but Rynge noticed them. She stopped a moment and hugged Saneh tightly, not saying anything.

They were all like sisters, best friends since very young, training hard and always had Rynge as their leader. Who always protected them. Rynge would protect Saneh, escape from here and get her to a specialized doctor. They would have crazy money once the stones were turned in and any treatment would not be a problem or issue of money.

She would protect her last and only sister left. She swore it...

Last edited by BossyGirl on Sun May 03, 2009 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ count them forsaken ~
Obsessed with the mess that's America

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:25 am

Ouch. More trouble.

Nice update, BossyGirl!
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby BossyGirl » Wed May 28, 2008 9:01 pm

Rynge sat back, panting grasping her bloody sides. Her left leg was nearly butchered up, all bloody and torn up. She had miscalculated the exit of the caves. The guardians of the Stones had managed to reroute the exits. Their last battle had decimated their GPS systems, plus the cave having no natural light did not help.

Rynge was drenched in water and blood, water dripping from her hair, onto her face. She was sobbing lightly, teeth clenched. A large bloody hand print had bruised her left thigh above the deep gouges.

She saw it and began to shiver and tremble in sobs.

Her last sister had met her doom.

They had come across a large underwater pool, that was strangely illuminated from underneath. The light source had to be from a possible exit. Having all the stones in their possession, they had been confident that they were home free. But of course they had gotten too excited.

As soon as they had entered the pool and gone halfway in, the cool water up to their waists, the blood that was seeping out of Saneh's wound, no matter how wrapped up, called for attention. They tried to hurry knowing nothing was ever going to stay away for long.

Rynge had helped her into the water, but Saneh had insisted it was easier to walk in the water, cause the water made her lighter. Rynge had nodded and gone a few feet ahead of her to scout the area first to warn Saneh of any rough patches to look out for.

Saneh had felt something crawl up her leg and had been pulled underwater without a sound. Rynge noticed when she asked Saneh a question and turned around at the sudden silence.

"Saneh???" Rynge panicked, splashing around to the spot she was last seen at. "Saneh!!"

Saneh had been dragged under a rock underwater, where the snakelike alligator held her wrapped up like a python choking it's prey. Saneh was fighting suffocation and the creature, stabbing it with icepicks. Blue blood and red blood poured forth into the water like ink, mixing it up as they churned violently, making the water murky purple.

Rynge instantly dove for Saneh, swimming under the rock to grab Saneh's arm. The creature had Saneh's right leg and hip in it's mouth, already attempting to swallow her. Rynge had pulled out a 12 inch long dagger and rammed it into the creature's eye. Making it scream and unfortunately bite down onto Saneh's leg, making bubbles erupt from her mouth in her scream.

Rynge Panicked and tried to pull Saneh out. But instead Saneh pushed her away as another monster was speeding towards them. Saneh pulled her weight down bringing down the creature with her, with her other leg she pushed Rynge out of the way, fiercely. The other monster dove for Rynge either way and snapped onto her waist. Rynge twisted and turned violently shaking it off. Saneh was now lifeless in the creatures mouth as it spewed blood from it's eyes and mouth.

Rynge swam to the surface, kicking her feet hard and scrambled up the rock ledge. The monster followed suit, splashing upwards jaws wide lunging for her. The jaws wide enough to swallow her whole. She rolled to the left and clambered up the rock to get distance.

She saw it splash back down and start to circle the area beneath her, it was getting ready to do a power jump, a jump that would surely knock her off balance to knock her into it's mouth, jaws closing in on her.

She looked over and saw Saneh's pouch of the stones float up. Pouch was made of leather and styro, sured to float like a floating device. She kneeled over, wondering what to use to get it, with the threat of the monster beneath her.

Then luck hit her.

The creature had circled enough times to gather the pouch on one of it spikes on it's head. Her idea was crazy but she had to try it. But it only kept circling. Before she lost her nerve she had to make it jump now.

She held out her hand and cut it open at the palm. Blood dripped down and as wanted, the creature lunged up with a sudden splash, aiming jaws wide directly for her. She pulled off a grenade from her arm pocket and pulled it's clip and as it neared she snatched the pouch, threw in the grenade in it's mouth and slam kicked it shut, making it fall back. It roared at her then it exploded.

Rynge dove for cover under a rock ledge as the cove erupted in blood and scattered pieces of meat everywhere, the two monsters and even Saneh's.

Now Rynge sat panting and crying. She couldn't even protect her own sisters. She stared daggers at the pouch she held in her bloody hands. Angry she threw it against a wall. They all died for stupid stones that only power hungry vultures wanted. They had payed a high sum, but this was definitely not the price they expected to pay. Not with their lives.

If these stones were meant to a gift from the gods, it seemed to be a cruel joke on humankind. These stones would only bring bloodshed to humanity. She debated leaving them buried here and dynamite the entire cave, burying the stones forever so no one would ever die for them again. She sat waiting for the next creature to come get her. She didn't care anymore.

She heard noises and held onto her breath, holding it deep. Let it be swift if anything. She heard a gasp and instantly someone slid to her side, helping her sit up, tilting her head back. She opened her eyes to see Marron's concerned blue eyes. "M-Marron?" As if not expecting her alive. Of course she would be ... the stones weren't in her possession. But of course the young girl looked around for the stones.

"Forget them... They only Bring Death." Rynge muttered through bloody lips. Marron saw her leg all cut up, even catching glimpse of bone. She looked away quickly to see Rynge nearly pass out from blood loss.

"I will get you out of here," she said firmly. She went to her side and wrapped Rynge's arm over her shoulder and slowly heaved up the superior woman. A woman who Marron had always admired for being a strong top lead leader. Seeing such a powerful and respected woman in this kind of condition was unsettleling for Marron. The mighty Rynge would not end as chopped up food in some remote cave.

She helped her to her feet, trying hard to put her weight to one side as Rynge seemed to uncooperate. "This ...ungh ... This isn't like you Rynge."

"And just how am I supposed to see this exactly? With enthusiasm?" Rynge retorted. "No." Simple answer from Marron. "I know youu are stronger than this. I've seen the way you handle many tough situations."

"Always a spy..."

"That's how you started." Rynge looked up at the young woman. Just how much did this newbie know of her anyways?
"I've always admired you ... Yes I began as a spy to watch you. You always impressed me. When the men would say it was a job for men only, trust me I wanted to kill them. But when you were offered up for the job, believe me I was wishing you would. And when you did, I was so excited and when I was ordered to follow you, My intent was to only help you."

Marron paused for Rynge to catch her breath.

"You've always been my idol."

Rynge looked up at her, confused. Then she seethed. "You tried to kill us."

Marron was quiet at first. "Yes, those were my orders ... But I couldn't carry it out. My intention was purely to help you four. I've envied the M.O.M for so long that it only seemed right to join you. I thought this mission would prove that I am worthy."

Rynge spat out blood to the side. "Interesting hearing that from someone ... who kills so many for money."
Marron slowly shook her head. "I've never killed a human...'' At those words, Rynge pushed away from her, wide eyed.
Last edited by BossyGirl on Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ count them forsaken ~

Postby BlazingBarrager » Wed May 28, 2008 9:21 pm

Ooooh. The truth reveals itself.

Location: That little place in your head you don't know about.

Postby BossyGirl » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:47 pm

Rynge Stared at her confused, almost with a knowing glance. "Then you ... "

Marron shook her head and continued to help Rynge to the exit. Even when Rynge struggled against her. Marron tugged at her hard and pulled the woman towards her, nearly hugging her from the front. "Listen to me!" Marron hissed. Rynge's eyes widened.

" I never wanted to kill those people. I have never personally killed anyone! I was the one who assisted them! I would assist the assassins to make sure they carried out their jobs! But it was never I who did so! Those rumors were only to protect those assassins from the public. I was the one who's face they would show to demonstrate fear. "

Rynge shook her head slowly still looking into Marron's green eyes. "I saw you ... "
Marron nodded. "Yes you were supposed to."

"You protected Devon???" Almost in exasperation, Rynge exclaimed, but she saw the earing dangling from Marron's top ear lobe. A metal ring. It was rumored that Marron always kept something from her opponents or victims in order to remember them in her prayers. This was Devon's Ring that Marron had pulled off his hand as it was severed with a machete. Marron's Machete.

"So you did kill him ..." Rynge tried to get away, trying to wriggle free, but only hurt herself more, grimacing. Marron gripped her arms roughly and pulled her closer. "I'm not going to kill you! Haven't you been listening!? I Idolize you! Devon wasn't good enough for you! He doesn't deserve you!"

Tears stung Rynge's eyes. "Let me go! You had no right!"

"He didn't Love you!" Marron yelled out, gripping Rynge's arms and pressed her against a wall, almost roughly. "I do!"

Rynge's eyes widened as Marron kissed her roughly but passionately as if she had been holding back from a long distant lover. Tears poured from her eyes as she found herself responding to the kiss. No .... this was wrong ... but why couldn't she stop?

Marron pulled away almost gasping for breath, Rynge immediately turned her head to the side, biting her bottom lip. Marron's eyebrows furrowed in worry. Did she do wrong? Was it wrong?

"I'm sorry ..." Marron whispered. " I'm weak when it comes to you ... For the longest time I dreamed when I could do that ... " She inched her face closer to Rynge's. "Would you ... let me?"

Instantly Marron saw an image in her head. She saw them both in a blue hued bedroom, both of them on the bed, naked under covers. Saw Rynge arch her spine upwards, breasts exposed as she was gasping out loud and saying her name... Marron instantly crouched a few feet away, covering her face as she felt a blush spread across her face. "Oh my goodness..."

Rynge stood still against the wall, she had seen Marron move away from her, eyes glazed. Obviously the younger Soldier lusted for her. She would use this to her advantage. If she was with her, there was no doubt that Marron would risk anything To save her and have her safely in her bed.
Rynge then looked at Marron.

"This ... isn't the place to do ... anything."

Marron turned her head to look at her in confusion, still slightly blushing. Rynge slowly extended a hand to her, grimacing from the movement.
"Take me Home."

Marron stood up and gave her a side long glance, Then strode to her and pressed herself to her. "Gladly." With that she scooped up Rynge Bridal style, securing her in her arms with a sudden new strength and ran down the corridor as it began to shake again. She leapt over boulders, dashed quickly through falling stalactites and dodged snapping monsters, easily cleaving them in half with one swing of her machete.

Rynge stared up at her as she was being safely carried in her arms. Was Marron actually serious? It felt so strange yet securing to be taken care of for once. Marron had a look of determination on her face as she raced through all obstacles. Her new mission was to get Rynge in bed now? Rynge chuckled softly. The Assassin was acting so silly. But Rynge was guaranteed freedom form a bloody world.

Maybe Marron could help ... in that sense ...

Maybe ...

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:45 am

Then all of a sudden, Marron dropped her off a cliff.

Wow. That ending would be excrement. lol

My, oh, my. What's goin' to happen next :/
Not-an-animator

Postby BossyGirl » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:23 am

LOL

*******************************CHAPTER 3*********************************

Rusuda Stood on the edge of the cliff a few hundred yards away from the entrance of the cave. The tardiness of Marron had aroused suspicion and they had sent a squad to personally deliver Marron to them, along with the stones. She doubted them all dead. Not likely.

She stood, one hand on hip as her black hair whipped about her face, her eyes glaring behind her lens. A hundred men surrounded her, aiming rifles at the caves entrance as if monsters could come hurtling out. They were a bit nervous, Rusuda seemed to be the only one pissed off at the situation.

Where the hell was Marron?

Marron had landed on her feet as she had done a side sweep of the left wall, pelting the rock golems with her Semi auto, only enough to push em back as she ran by. Suddenly they were surrounded by all types of monsters. All hovering and jaws gleaming at them.

Rynge stood on her one leg as she looked at their chances of escape. Hearing the click of Marron's auto informed her that they were out of their last chance of survival. They were both now going to die. The stones were gleaming in Marrons arm packet.

They were clearly after the stones ...

As Marron forward to meet the monsters that rushed at them, Rynge ripped off the packet from Marron's arm. Marron swung around as Rynge swung herself far back. "RYNGE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Marron ran back at her. But monsters smashed her aside attempting to devour Rynge.

"GO!" Rynge yelled over their roar. Marron leapt to her feet and knife gutted a creature in the side. Bellowing it swung it's arms at her. She ducked and swerved into the gap, landing a few feet away from Rynge, who was still alive. The monsters were just watching her as she held the stones visible in her bloody hands. Marron noticed the stones were pulsating as if they had a heartbeat.

Rynge sat with her head in her hands, as if crying, but no sound. "Rynge!" Marron called out. Then the creature to the left grunted as Rynge fell backwards slowly. Marron hurriedly crawled to her side. "RYNGE!" She held her torso up, not a bit perturbed by the monsters surrounding them. Rynge lay dead in her Arms, eyes half open, lifeless and dark. "No ... " Marron began but stopped in shock as the woman's body twitched.

Marron stared wide eyed as Rynge's mouth opened and blood slowly began to trickle down her mouth and neck, pooling on the ground, growing rapidly, completely flowing out of her.

Marron jumped back as a head of pure blood slowly rose form the pool of blood and slowly rose up, developing a liquid body. Marron's eyes went wide in confusion and for the first time ... fear.

She ran.

But the bloody things arms extended and grabbed her around the throat, lifting her up and smashing her against one of the walls. Marron managed a glimpse and saw the bloody thing smile and it's chest was protruding the glowing stones. Marrons eyes swung to Rynge's dead body.

Had Rynge swallowed the stones? What in tarnation for?

She was swung over to land by Rynge like a sack of ping pong balls, she lay coughing up blood at the sudden impact and looked over at Rynge's lifeless expression. Had ... Rynge actually Swallowed those stones? If so... What the hell for!?

Too late to ponder because Marron was soon lifted up again in midair by a pair of bloody arms and sent her crashing through a stalagmite. Blood spurted from her mouth as she crash landed. She hadn't been able to protect Rynge after all that. Damnit!
Marron pounded the earth and got up on all fours and as the bloody figure came near her again, she pulled back and thrusted her fists.

The figure only smirked but then gawked as Marron grabbed hold of the stones instead, holding them so tightly, her own hands began to bleed. She grimaced but held on, trying to wrench them free. She was going to throw them over the cliff. She didn't care about the stones anywhere. It completely wiped out the M.O.M.

The thing screeched and writhed, opened it's mouth and exploded in a burst surprising Marron, entering her mouth and the stones lodging themselves into the palms of her hands.

Suddenly the left side of the cave exploded and surprised the men on that hill. Rusuda however never left her gaze at the caves entrance as a glowing figure stepped out of the dark caves. The wind instantly picked up severely and the clouds above circled rapidly, funneling, lightining striked and the sky darkened. Rusuda had been told old profecies beforehand. But of course everyone thought they had been old wives tale to hide the secret.

" ... abomination only escapes the caves ... Nothing is alive...''

Rusuda ordered the men to line up and to fire at will. A hundred machine guns went off along with grenade launchers. Smoke and debris flew up, creating another "cloud". Glowing red eyes from the cloud emerged along with a body that strode forward.

Rusuda Grabbed the nearby Soldier's semi-auto and pelted the being's chest with a full round, making it fall back in a slump. Rusuda shoved the rifle to the soldier behind her without taking her eyes off of the body.

"Lousy Shooters," she hissed under her breath, then froze as she saw who it was. "What in Tarnation..."

Marron was rushed in a stretcher to the emergency room. The medics running along side her weren't catching any vital signs and no blood poured from her wounds. She was pronouced Dead at the center, but Rusuda knew that Marron had the stones and ordered an autopsy. She strode away fuming. The hell happened? But none were prepared for what happened next. Rusuda ran back to the room where only two men were cleaved in two, still alive, gripping the ground hands extended to her in plea. Rusuda scanned the room quickly and dashed away, pulling the alarms as she went, yelling out orders as armed gaurds poured out.

"NO ONE OR ANYTHING IS ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES! IMMEDIATE LOCKDOWN!"

Rusuda whirled on her heels, marching down the halls and saw a dark figure move swiftly near her, gone in a blink. She stopped in her tracks, heart in her throat.

I just realized how crappy this actually shows up on here ... damn the format~
Last edited by BossyGirl on Sun May 03, 2009 3:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~ count them forsaken ~

Postby BlazingBarrager » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:28 pm

This got interesting.

Postby BossyGirl » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:47 pm

Rusuda stared wide eyed at the pair of glowing red eyes on a silhouette, surrounded by black smoke. A gun's barrel end flashed out and aimed at her chest.

Rusuda gritted her teeth. " I should've known you were weak. Weak like those M.O.M agents. Of course no one could escape those caves! Now look at you!"

Marron slowly stepped out, gun aimed at Rusuda. Red eyes still glowing, now turning white. " The M.O.M were the strongest Women I have ever gotten to know. I should thank you. Had it not been for your insistence of those stones, I never would've met them. Now look at me... "

She spread her hand and Rusuda saw the stones glowing in her Fists, embeded in her skin. "You made me into a monster!"

Rususda whipped out her magnum and aimed at Marron. "You will give those stones to me By order of the G.O.D! Even if I have to rip your hand off to get them!"

" Go ahead and try!" Marron Speed flashed and punched Rusuda in the jaw, sailing her back to smash against a wall, knocking her out.

With the alarms and red lights flaring, she ran down the hall to find the Governor of the G.O.D. The chairman's council. She smashed through the huge doors and found the massive Colosseum room. The room echoed with her entrance. She skidded into the silent room. And looked around. Her senses told her there was somebody inside. In fact ... many. A strobe light was shined on her, she instantly covered her eyes from the glare.

" MARRON SHEILD. " A man's voice rung through the air. She looked around as the voice seemed to come out of nowhere. The rows of seats all held a member. Members of the G.O.D (Governors of Disdain ). All Hundred of them. Who was speaking was the President, Caesar Estorin. He was standing up, cuff links in Gold, a man of great power. The one who ordered the Assignment.

" I am pleased to see YOU above all else alive. I assume you have what we commissioned you for?"

" I do." Marron stated. Hands clenched tightly, she held a fabric in her grip. " Then you may Hand them over to Edward."

A man came out of the shadows with a small treasure like box, open, ready for her to dump the stones in. She didn't move, but stared up at Caesar.

"Why did you dispose The M.O.M?" She said out loud and clear. The men grunted amongst themselves. Caesar remained calm and even smirked. "The M.O.M were slightly an ambitious group of women with high tail dreams. They seeked action and adventure. Never have I seen such Bloodthirsty bunch of females. Ravenous."

Wrong. That was wrong, Marron thought.

"They were hired to do this job. Cocky as they were, they knew the dangers but still took it on. They were the best they claimed. Nothing could take them down. Guess they were proven wrong! The M.O.M is no more! " Then he let out a loud laugh that echoed the hall. The others chuckled.

Marron eyes narrowed. Her fist clenched the fabric in her hand, now bleeding from digging the stones into her hand. "Well you made a grave mistake."

The men silenced and looked at her confused. Marron clenched her teeth. "You sent me in as well. You wanted me Dead. Do you "men" Fear us so much?"

"Us?" Caesar cocked an eyebrow with a grin. Marron thrust her fist up into the air, revealing the cloth she had in her hand. It had the M.O.M insignia on it. The men silenced holding their breath, then she thrust it onto her arm, shoving it up to her upper arm and clenched her arm, holding it out for all to see.

"I am ... The M.O.M!" The room erupted in a roar of defiance. "Destroy her!''

The doors busted open all around the hall and men rushed at her, Firing at her. She somersaulted upwards into the stands and kicked away officials throwing them into the bullets pelted at her. Screams rang and blood Spurted into the air. Marron was aiming for Caesar, eyes glowing brighter with rage. " You can't ever hope to destroy us! I will live on!"

She tried to smash him but he dodged every round. She then leapt up onto the ledge and running sideways on it, spiraled up towards the center beams. She gripped the beams and attempted to break them. No regular could do that, but with the stones lodged in her hands, she gripped them in her arms and smashed them to splinters. Darting back and around as they fired at her from below. "GET HER DOWN FROM THERE!!!"

She dashed and somersaulted, power kicked the center pillar, snapping it in two. The whole roof began to cave in as she went around, leaping to each beam, 20 feet apart, leaping like a sugar glider. Bashing every pillar. The last pillar gave in and with a massive roar of timber it all came down. People running away never making the exit.

A cement block bashed her in the back of the head, knocking her unconscious, Stones flying out of her skin. A darting figure collected her before the rest of the roof came crashing down. The entire Governor association buried under tons of debris.

A few feet away stood a silhouette of a man, carrying in his arms an unconscious woman. He looked back once at the mess then ran off into the woods.

Added after 1 minutes:

Can someone tell me how to fix the format? so you don't have to scroll to the right all the time?
~ count them forsaken ~

Postby BlazingBarrager » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:08 pm

Um...I'm not sure. I never had this problem I don't think.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:39 am

Ha ha sex descrimination at its best lol

Not really, but the men vs. women mades my laugh.

Added after 2 minutes:

Kusang_Manalo wrote:Ha ha sex descrimination at its best lol

Not really, but the men vs. women makes my laugh.
Not-an-animator

Postby BossyGirl » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:39 pm

Not really, but the men vs. women mades my laugh.

Added after 2 minutes:

Not really, but the men vs. women makes my laugh.

Lol, it depends really~
~ count them forsaken ~

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:02 am

Waiting for updates...
Not-an-animator

Postby BlazingBarrager » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:21 am

Geez you're impatient. Go stare at a picture of Blaze or something.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:05 pm

It's still in the works :P
Not-an-animator

Postby BossyGirl » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:13 pm

*******************************************CHAPTERS 4*****************************************

When Marron woke up, she heard the soft sounds of birds chirping in the distance. She lay on her futon, hair all around her, eyes half closed. She was sore all over. She couldn't exactly remember why. She sat up slowly, clutching her head and looked around slowly.

Where was she?

She was in a small cabin like house. The morning sunrise shown it's rays through the large open windows. Pollen slowly drifted n the air, sparkling like day firefly's. As she stood up slowly, she wobbled a bit, but caught the ledge of the counter. She looked up and saw outside the window. A man was standing by the sparkling stream under a huge oak tree. He seemed to be talking to an old lady who spoke back to him, a bit hunched over, with hands on her back. Then the lady left him and walked away.

He still stood there as if wondering what to do next. He was dressed like a ninja nearly, with a hulking blade on his back. He looked dangerous, but when he turned his head to look at her, he smiled.

Marron was taken aback. She slowly made her way to the door and went out to meet him. Grasping her side she walked towards him, a little confusion on her face. He waited for her patiently until she stood in front of him.

He spread his arm across the land, full of trees and fields, with streams gently bubbling. The cottage was safely hidden amongst huge oak like trees but sun still gave it light.

"You'll be safe here," He said softly, reassuringly as Marron followed his arm as it showed her around. " No one will come after you now."

Marron looked at him. He only nodded. She looked down. "W-why did you help me? Your duties are to the G.O.D."

"As were your's," he replied. Both stood silent a moment. He moved an inch closer, pulling off his lower jaw mask. He stared down at her with soft warm brown eyes. " You were holding the future in your hands."

Instantly Marron looked at her hands. The stones were gone! Did He steal them!? All her hard work! What hap-

He shook his head, chuckling softly at her surprised expression, he took her hands now wrapped in bandages gently and pulled her closer. "I would never steal from you. I respect you too much. You're crazy after all. You think I'm that stupid to do that and stick around?"

Why did he stick around? Marron wondered.

As if reading her mind, he looked away. "Well, you've inspired me," he said chuckling. He nodded with his chin at the old lady in the distance. "She will help take care of them."

Marron turned her head to look at the old lady. "Them?"

She was still confused. He smiled kindly. "You are not alone in this. I kinda feel responsible. But I'll be back every year. I'm sorry but I need to make myself scarce and drive them away if indeed they do try to find you. So live at ease and peace. You are no longer a G.O.D member. And as far as anyone knows, the M.O.M is destroyed. Do NOT give them a reason to come looking for you." He said rather urgently, gripping her forearms firmly but gently.

She nodded, but still had no idea. She looked up at him with his warm eyes. His gaze softened, and he closed his eyes a moment. He opened them and replaced his jaw mask over his jaw again.

"Be a Good Mother." With that last statement he leapt up into the tress, bounding away on the tree tops like a lizard running on water.

MOTHER????? that title echoed in her ears. She turned to look for the old lady for answers but she was gone.

Slowly Marron made her way back to the cottage. She laid back down on her futon, her body sore from moving and closed her eyes to rest a bit. When suddenly babies crying made her eyes spring open. Did Bacha have kids?

"Marron attend to your own!" She heard the old lady shout in the next room. Marron sprang to her feet and scrambled out of the futon and skidded into the next room. A crib of crying triplets, wailing, little arms waving around. Bacha stood by the crib, trying to feed one a bottle, while the other was quiet a bit but hiccuping. The other one was wailing like crazy. Marron stared bewildered.

"Your grand kids Bacha?"

"I suppose they could be." Bacha replied and walked around to the next wailing baby to give her a bottle. One was looking directly at Marron wailing, stretching out her tiny arms. Her clear blue eyes pleading.

"Pick her up." Bacha ordered. Marron instantly but slowly reached under the baby and gently lifted her up from the crib along with her baby blanket. The child instantly stopped crying and stared at her as Marron brought her close to her face and gently cradled her in her arms. The little one grasped her Marron's Pinky in her tiny hand. Marron fell in love with that and almost squealed.

"They're so cute!" As she looked at the others in the crib, she noticed they had all quieted down and were looking at her. Bacha with a reassured smile on her wrinkled face, walked away.

"They should be. Their your Babes."

Marron eyes went wide. "WHAT MINE!? How could THAT be!? How long was I unconscious!? Did that Idiot do something to me!?"

From the noise all three babies starting wailing again. Marron quickly turned to them trying to calm them down.

"Shh Babies Please! Shh! Bachaaaaaaaa!!!!"

Bacha was outside and watched the soft glow of the orange skies as Marron's cries echoed.

"I hope you know what you're doing Son," She said to the sky to the ninja long gone now.

"I Hope so Too."

Last edited by BossyGirl on Sun May 03, 2009 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ count them forsaken ~

Postby blueyfooey » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:59 am

Very nice :)
Darwinawards.com

Thank me later :3

Postby BlazingBarrager » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:41 am

Oooh. These must be the three, cute angels we've seen from your art.

Looks like Maroon is going to have her hands full.

Postby blueyfooey » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:55 am

She can handle them while they're babies still! :D
Darwinawards.com

Thank me later :3

Postby BossyGirl » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:46 pm

Official start~ http://bossygirl.deviantart.com/art/Sug ... p-47054076

Added after 1 hours 52 minutes:

Marron sat on her cushion pillow as she watched the 3 babies start crawling around on the futon across from her. They had just finished eating and were now breaking in their tiny legs.

Marron sat more confused than ever. She was still active. Even though she wasn't running around waving guns and lassos, running around to tend to each baby was hard work. At least Bacha cooked but the rest was up to Marron. Now she sat just wondering how it was possible.

True that Marron had never seen a baby around much, maybe faraway at a gangsters hideout before shooting the dad's head off with a sniper. But other than that, Marron has had no real experience with them. According to Bacha the tykes were more quiet than usual. Except for the cry baby. The one who always cried for everything until you picked her up. She would sit on her haunches and clamp her tiny fists wailing till she was red in the face.

Marron always seemed to have this one in her lap, the tyke seemed happier that way. Always smiling up at her and Marron didn't find it hard to smile back at her cute lil face, sometimes tweaking her little face.

As far as Marron and Bacha knew, These kids were born from mid air.

Bacha came into the den where the kids were riling up trying to steal a toy from each other. Aside from the little one on Marron's lap who was sucking on her thumb.

"Name them yet?" Bacha asked as she handed Marron a cup of hot jasmine tea. Marron shook her head slowly. She still couldn't get over the fact that it has only been a few weeks and they were already crawling. It seemed so ... abnormal. But then ... so was their birth.

Marron was deep in thought. Bacha saw her. " Don't tax your brain." Marron was insulted and rolled her eyes.

"The way I see it is these children are either a blessing or a curse."

"Babies? A curse? Accursed Babies?" Marron sat bewildered.

Bacha set her tea cup down with a grave face. "Those stones everyone was hunting were stones of great power. People could rule the world with them."

"Yea I got the jist of it."

"Legends say they fell from the sky. Either a miracle or great evil. No one knows for sure." Bacha placed her hand on the dark haired one who was peering up at her. "That temple they had crashed into is where they remained. Anyone who got close to them was either healed of some sickness or were killed through internal hemorrhaging. Blood. It always came down to that."

Marron wondered if the kids had also freakish ''understanding'' abilities at their unusual rate. They seemed to pay attention to Bacha as if they understood What she was saying. Marron looked back at Bacha.

"Then the temple priests thought that they could please the "gods" (stones) by shedding blood and making live sacrifices. But the stones kept rejecting it. Or stayed quiet."

Marron instantly looked at the triplets. Trying to hold back the idea that the stones had literally murdered her comrades. Now that she thought about it, each one that had held the stone was either bleeding right away and the stone they held was glowing, pulsating as if feeding off their blood.

"Bacha ..." Bacha looked up at her with a ''hmm'' expression. Marron looked at the little one in her lap. Marron first decided to put them to bed in their cribs. The one who always got attached to her was gripping her forefinger tightly and wouldn't let it go in her sleep, until she fell deep asleep. Marron glanced at them once before closing the door behind her.

"There's something else you should know." Bacha was right behind her and almost startled her. Marron was taken outside to talk under the oak tree. Where most serious discussions seemed to take place. Bacha seemed Grim. As she explained something that came to Marron's realization.

"Those stones manifested into children which means they will grow up. As you can tell everything about them is abnormal. Who knows what else they will turn into. Even as stones they killed people. Imagine what they can do if they mature. "

Bacha's brow furrowed in deep thought, her brow sweating. " There was a saying long ago that angels would fall to the Earth and be God's messengers. Take actions if needed. They are here to spy on us or destroy us. Either way. It's not good news. Those babies may seem innocent now that what if they grow as killing machines?"

"Bacha?" Bacha instantly placed her small prune hands over Marron's eyes, clouding them. Marron inhale deeply as she saw a vision of the city on fire, people screaming and being obliterated. Three figures fully grown stood in silhouette back towards her, they turned and leered at her, only seeing their glowing eyes and fangs. Marron pushed away the hands, gasping for air. Sweat beading her forehead. How was that possible?

"You see that?" Marron asked, fist to her own chest.

Bacha settled back. "It was a dream I had. Not a 100% accurate. But the chances are... They killed off the M.O.M Marron. They stole the DNA from the women and used Rynge as their "carrier" Like a mother. Rynge's internal organs could not hold them in so they were reciprocated. You did tell me Rynge's blood was spurting like a fountain."

Marron covered her face at the memory.

"They have her DNA and then it was moments they were born here."

"They're monsters." Bacha replied at the silence. "Destroy them before they get to a level when we cannot control them. They could mature in Days. Now is the time to get rid of them."

Marron uncovered her face now filled with rage. Why would such an abomination exist?!

She got up and left hurriedly back to the house. In the house the 3 babies were sitting up in their crib, heads turned to the open window...

Marron went to the closet were her things were being held. She pulled out her samurai blade exposing it from it's scabbard, hearing it's light ring. With angry tears in her eyes she hefted the blade in both hands.

"This is Revenge." She hissed and turned to the children's bedroom.

~ count them forsaken ~

Postby BlazingBarrager » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:31 am

Uh oh....why bloodshed be brought upon these three little babies?

Postby BossyGirl » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:09 am

Marron awoke with a knock on the door.

"You better be awake!" She heard Bacha yell as she walked away. Marron awoke with a headache, grabbing her splitting skull. Guh, what happened? Why did her head hurt? Did she fall? Not likely. A clumsy M.O.M was not heard of. She stood up and walked to her door, noticing she was wearing a long man's shirt with no pants. She caught sight of herself in the mirror. Not noticing anything strange about her appearance she walked out of the room to see the that Bacha had already fed the triplets and they were sitting calmly on the futon in the living room and they all turned to look at her, one sucking her thumb, smiling. The other two got occupied again with what they were doing. Building a tower with their blocks.

A week had passed and Marron had kept getting reoccurring dreams. Like last night? Was it really a Dream? Should she ask Bacha?

"You got up late so I had to feed them. Just like Baby birds they don't shut up until you feed them." Bacha was grunting in the kitchen pulling stuff out of the ovens.

"Uf, I don't know what you did but these kids are well behaved. They listen when you talk to them. And keep quiet when they are supposed to. The ideal children to have. Wonder how much they'd sell for?" She mused. Marron only smiled in mirth as she was given a cup of tea.

"Go attend to them. They're yours after all."

Marron rolled her eyes. Why did they keep insisting they were hers?

She walked over softly to them as to not spook them but she knew that was literally not possible. They slept through the storm apparently as Marron noticed the windows still dripping from rain. But the sun was out, so everything was nice, fresh and dewy.

One baby had her attention. The Light haired one. She was building the blocks up according to colors of the rainbows. Red to orange to yellow etc etc. She was imitating the rainbow she had seen earlier. Marron was impressed with the few month old.

The darker haired one was flailing her arms as if she were flying. The other one was sucking her thumb and looking at Marron. Marron indulged her and spread her hands to her. The baby crawled to her quickly with a cute smile and held up her little hands to Marron's face.

"Marron you have a Visitor!" Bacha called from the kitchen. Marron looked up quickly. A little shocked and a little fear. " A visitor?" Suddenly the kids got quiet. Marron stood up and looked out the huge landscape window and saw a silhouette standing under the huge oak tree.

She quickly put on the quilt that was nearby and rushed outside. She didn't care she was bare feet, felt nice on the wet grass. She walked on the balls of her feet and walked over to him, holding the quilt around her.

Once she reached him, he smiled kindly under his mask. He proceeded to take it off as she spoke first. "Any news?"

He shook his head. "Everything is quiet so far. The media quickly covered up everything just as a mining explosion. Impressive how they got away with that."

Marron just 'hmmphed'. She looked away, brows furrowed. "Do you think they are any survivors?"

He nodded. "Never underestimate the G.O.D. They are called that for a reason. Walk with me please." He directed her towards the stream to ''hide'' from Bacha. Old lady could hear almost everything.

He took off his shroud and placed it on a flat rock so she could sit comfortably. He sat cross legged beside her, looking out at the sparkling stream. " I grew up here." He said nonchalantly. He shook his head. "I was a brat." Then he laughed heartily. Marron only smiled to herself at his positive attitude. It was very well possible they were being hunted or searched for. They would hang him first if they find them. Next was Bacha then Marron. The girls would be taken away.

They were the prize afterall.

He looked at her. "Are they much trouble? Can't imagine them to be much worse than me." He grinned at that.

Marron shrugged. "They're perfect angels."

He nodded as if not surprised. "They need a clean and peaceful environment to grow up in. A look on the positive side. Show them how to love life. I think that's the key. I'm sure you're doing great."

Marron shook her head and looked away to the horizon. "How long do we have to hide. I don't want them as a recluse all their lives. Will they not meet other humans?"

He seemed quiet a moment. "I'll have to look into it." Then he turned to her. "So what're their names?" Marron looked at him in surprised. "Names?"

"You haven;t named them yet? What do you call them?"

"Babies."

"Aw c'mon Marron. You gotta name em."

"If I name them they will get attached and I don't want to deal with that if they are one day taken away from me."

"That could be years Marron. Or never. You can't treat them as objects. You are their mother."

At that Marron shot to her feet. "Who says those things are mine? I had nothing to do with them. I got those stones for the M.O.M And those things killed them!"

His brow furrowed. " You still on that? Those Things inside the house have no recollection of what they did as stones. They're as innocent as any other baby brought unexpectedly into this world. You can't be scared of them Marron."

"I'm not scared! " She shot back. " I don't think I will ever be able to be ''motherly'' to them. That's asking too much. Why didn't you just dump them on some other woman you know? Why me?"

He looked at the grass for awhile then he shook hi head. " Because they have special meaning to you." That left Marron appalled. "What?"

"Look just trust me. I had to leave them with you. You'll see in time. But that's only if you accept them. Just as any other child wants their mother to accept them."

"They're not mine!"

" No. They're Rynge's. But cause she had special meaning to you I thought it was best to give them to you. You may not like it but Rynge's blood is flowing in those kids." At that Marron's eyes widened.

"I'm sure you've noticed something similar to them." He kept on. Marron was silent a moment and sat back down. She had suspicion but wasn't sure. No wonder.

He stood up and helped her stand. Standing a foot taller than her he looked at her. Her all wrapped up in that quilt looking as if she just discovered the meaning of life. He tilted her head up with his thumb. "If you ever need anything just ask me. I'll be here in the blink of an eye."

She looked him squarely in the eyes. Eyes ablaze. " You can help by scouting local schools for them." She turned and walked away.

He grinned and breathed in deep. Her eyes had made his heart leap into his throat. Just a gaze was enough to stop any man in their tracks.

Marron headed back inside and the kids turned their attention to her. Quiet as usual as if they were caught eavesdropping. Marron took a deep breath as she approached them. She was slightly nervous but forced herself to calm down. She bet they could smell fear. Wouldn't surprise her. She sat on her heels and looked at them closely. The light haired one was entertaining herself with the blocks again as if Marron bored her.

Marron watched her closely, taking in her features. Maybe too young to actually say, but it seemed like this one was decisive and in control of herself even at a tender age. She had the most beautiful shaped eyes, fair skin and light hair. Marron would assume she would grow up an incredibly beautiful girl. She looked like a ...

"Belle, " Marron said out loud directed at her. The child turned to look at her as if she had just been called. Now she had her attention. "Your name is Belle. "

The cute little one Giggled at Belle and Belle looked at her as if a little annoyed. The dark haired one had crawled over and peered at Belle as if she were a doll. Poking her cheek. Now Belle looked at her annoyed, scrunching her cute tiny nose, gently shoving her sister away.

The cute one crawled over to Marron and pawed at her knees as if examining her skin. She looked like a cute little curious kitten. Marron smiled. It looked as though this one would always want Marron's attention. The crybaby or the teachers pet type. Always a Baby. Marron reached over and touched her forehead, making her look up and paw at her hand. " You can be Babe," she said softly. Babe smiled and giggling gripped Marron's hand tightly.

The dark haired one had wandered off to Babe's block rainbow tower. She had crawled around it and got up on her knees. Then raised her little arms and knocked em down.

"BOOM!" she cried out, throwing up her arms. Marron and Bacha from the kitchen, both their eyes widened like saucers. Mere months old and they were talking!? Marron looked frantically at the other two who simply just stared at the other one.

B-boom???

Marron now only chuckled as the kid just decided to rampage the blocks, tossing them up, going "Boom Boom Booooooom!"

Marron nodded. "Thanks for helping me out ... Bomb. " She grinned as Bomb turned to look at her as if recognizing her name and grinned back. Marron now was laughing as all 3 of them gathered around her as if wanting to all climb into her lap. Bomb clung to her back as if trying to climb her. Belle was letting Marron run her long fingers through her hair as if combing it. And Babe was just happy sitting on her lap.

Marron cuddled them all, thinking just how cute they looked in their diapers and just wearing a lil shirt over them.

Maybe she could be their mother... Marron played with the idea. She knew it wouldn't be easy.

But Marron wasn't a quitter.

~ count them forsaken ~

Postby BlazingBarrager » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:46 pm

Awww.

Postby BossyGirl » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:44 am

*********************************CHAPTER 5************************************

Marron splashed to shore, thrusting her sopping wet bangs away from her eyes. She climbed the bank in her slick wet suit. Her waterproof gun hostlers shining in the sun from the water.

Bacha was waiting for her on the banks, arms behind her back, back bent form age. Bacha in her day was amongst the best assassin, now retired. She was giving Marron pointers. Marron could hold her breath for a top of 7 minutes and Bacha had been tossing in grappler bombs at her while in the water. Bombs that when they exploded grew arms and wrapped themselves around you, immobilizing you. Basically drown you.

Instead of still water, Bacha had decided on the actual river and its rapid flow to let the bombs rush at her at unpredictable rate. She bypassed them all.

She was gasping in air sharply. It had been a while. Bacha looked on approvingly. But shook her head slightly. " You mustn't be so reckless now. You have little ones to worry about."

Marron tapped her head to let the water out of her ears, "You're right Bacha."

She walked towards the Cabin. Three little girls playing Tag saw her and run to her, hugging her around her legs, looking up at her with wide grins. She petted two of them on the head, looking down at them. They were now 3 years old. In a year they had grown so much. Just like Chia pets. Good grief.

She walked with them following her closely behind. They liked to watch her, as if everything she did was new to them, as if they were memorizing her movements. They had even been watching her quietly, sitting on the grass under the oak tree, as she did aerobics and Air kick boxing.

They were incredibly well behaved children, a little unnerving. Like a calm before a Storm. As if plotting. But Marron waved off the idea. They were just kids! .... Right???

She picked up Babe and put her on the table's counter as she helped feed Bomb an orange. Belle was fluffing a pillow to sit on at the sofa. Marron gathered the kids and as always before bed time. Bacha had told her that she would take one of the girls of her choice, rock Wall climbing on Giffhanger Cliffs. Cliffs so steep that they were literally vertical. Marron was a bit nervous taking one of the kids. But she glanced over at Bomb, who had the most energy. Maybe not her, she would most likely jump out of her saddle if so. Babe would cry all the way and most likely not let her concentrate.

Belle would definitely go with her. Belle was always the calm one. She seemed sturdy and reliable.

The next morning at 5 am sharp, Marron was already on the Cliffs. Bacha was taking care of the kids, Babe forever wailing for her mommy. The goal was to clear the cliff within 3 hours, in time for breakfast. Marron clasped the edges of the rocks with her gloved hands, reaching up overhead carefully but swiftly. Occasionally looking back at Belle on her back, who was looking down, around and up as if very curious, but felt safe. No sign of her panicking. The weight the child put on her back was the challenging part. Bacha had to make sure Marron wouldn't dispose her Cargo to go faster. Now with a precious cargo she had to think about them both instead of just her. She gritted her teeth and heaved upwards, pushing herself up with her legs.

Suddenly one of the rocks slipped out of it's crevice and she slipped, she quickly caught herself, gripping the edge really tight. She pressed her forehead to the wall, exhaling. Belle gripped her satch tightly, not giving a squeal. She brushed her mom's hair from her face and prompted her to continue, pointing up with her little index finger. Marron looked up and reached up to grab the cleft in the rocky wall. She climbed up, now eager to get them both safely over the edge.

"Hold on Belle." She gritted her teeth and hauled them both over the edge. She climbed up onto the ledge, only to be greeted with another wall. It towered over and the top seemed to go on forever. She gave water to the little one and once again hoisted them both up the wall. Gripping each wall carefully with precision. Belle stayed calm as usual, looking around at her surroundings as if memorizing the small details. She would clutch Her mom's hair sometimes to let her know she was still with her.

Belle and Marron sat on the edge of the cliff, feet dangling off the edge. They were laying on their backs, watching the clouds roll by. Suddenly Belle sat up in a hurry and pointed at the sky. Marron sat up too alarmed at what Belle was so worked up over. But Marron couldn't see it. What was it? A bird that caught her attention? Marron heard her intercom crackle. Instantly Marron shot up to her feet scooped her stuff and Belle in one arm and hid under a ledge of the rock. It was a tight fit but Belle was quiet the entire time. Both held their breath.

An Aircraft zoomed overhead, slowing down at some points as if searching for something. Then four more zoomed by, blue glow from their Exhaust trailing behind them. Marron waited until they were long gone from range and out of sight. Marron let go of her breath and realized that Belle was staring at her with those big green eyes. Marron was apparently clutching the child tightly as if she was just about to be ripped out of her hands. She slowly let go of her. "You okay hun?"

Belle looked off into the distant, then looked up at Marron. Marron looked with her binoculars. Looks like they were gone. How did Belle hear them or see them from afar? She looked down at Belle who looked up at her still. Marron crouched to her height. "Did you hear them?"

Belle nodded twice and turned to point to the distance. Why couldn't she talk yet? Marron wondered. Was she pointing up at the crafts as they were climbing up? Marron decided to ask Bacha.

When Bacha heard the news, she became grave. She closed her eyes and shook her head slowly. "They were looking for you. They somehow found out you're alive. How is it possible they came to this forest? If this continues we may have to move. We can't risk them finding your girls."

At that Marron eyes widened and she turned to look at the toddlers who were on the floor on the futon, wrestling Each other. Babe was shying away from them, Bomb and Belle tussling over a blanket scrap. Bomb was opening her mouth to bite Belle's arms while Belle was shoving Bomb's jaw upward, trying to restrain her. Sounded more like snarling, puppies after a bone.

Her Girls ...

Somehow it didn't sound too bad. And she would defend them to her own lifes end.

Last edited by BossyGirl on Sun May 03, 2009 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ count them forsaken ~

PreviousNext

Return to Literature