Elemental Academy *OOC* Dead. Kaput. Finito. RIP.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Soul » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:43 am

You techniqually could continue, just throw a little ~Before Timeskip~ thingy up there.

Postby Aura » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:03 am

SoulScavenger wrote:You techniqually could continue, just throw a little ~Before Timeskip~ thingy up there.

Please do, I want to see how it ends.

Also, I may make a student CS...maybe.

Re: Elemental Academy *OOC* Sign Ups Closed!

Postby Distracto » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:58 am

Uhhh I think there are more guys than girls...
Kinda Back...we will see

Postby TheLivingCouch » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:04 pm

That would be true. The official count stands at 6 girls to 12 boys.

Postby Zath » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:38 pm

...Threesomes?

Postby Imenak » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:46 pm

SoulScavenger wrote:You techniqually could continue, just throw a little ~Before Timeskip~ thingy up there.

I would rather not have a whole entire divergent timeline with another ongoing story. At least one where the two are entirely different from one another. That creates a bizarre difference in tone and time references I would prefer to avoid. ~Before Timeskip~ posts are fine when there's only one more following after the timeskip, but having an entire interaction that will span several more posts and possible reactions is an entirely different ordeal. There might as well never been one at all.
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Karo » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:06 pm

Imenak wrote:

I would rather not have a whole entire divergent timeline with another ongoing story. At least one where the two are entirely different from one another. That creates a bizarre difference in tone and time references I would prefer to avoid. ~Before Timeskip~ posts are fine when there's only one more following after the timeskip, but having an entire interaction that will span several more posts and possible reactions is an entirely different ordeal. There might as well never been one at all.
So finish it through PM, and then post it all in one big ~Before Timeskip~ post.
If you would like to do that, then do so.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Imenak » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:17 pm

Karo wrote:So finish it through PM, and then post it all in one big ~Before Timeskip~ post.
If you would like to do that, then do so.

It's what I was planning to do, though I'd feel more inclined to just send it to people who actually care about reading it. Anyways, like I said, I still need to talk to Hally, since I'm only one half of this match. We'll probably be talking to whoever has characters more directly tied within those events too, like Victor and Ren. Your characters pretty much have gaps in your memory until we finish, so sorry about that.

I'm still pissed at being so insignificantly glanced over by the timeskip with no true forewarning, but I'll cope.
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Aura » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:40 pm

Oh well, I wanted to see the end of that...madness? I bet someone dies.

Zath, shouldn I assume that Iris was re-admitted, and now she teaches with 'Nak's character as well?

Postby darkshark » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:43 pm

Hah, it's good to have a girlfriend. Unless, something happened from the tourny to now, MG (say no!!)?
buh

Postby Zath » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:57 pm

yeah Iris is re-admitted

Postby k-hallowseve » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:10 pm

Im'k, I'm fine with finishing it with PMs and sending it to whoever. ^_^ And I was gonna ask you if we could incorporate Ren somehow, anyway, so if Soul and Couch want in, that's okay with me.

On another note. Tats in formal clothes. Am I the only one who can't see it? XD Must think about this.
I'm not dead! I'm getting better... >.>
----
Þæt fram hám gefrægn Higeláces þegn
gód mid Géatum, Grendles daéda•
sé wæs moncynnes mægenes strengest
on þaém dæge þysses lífes
æþele ond éacen•
----
Elemental Academy CS #1, #2 | X Institute CS #1, #2 | Totem RP CS
The wandering hobo.

Postby Imenak » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:15 pm

I think it'd more unlikely to see Thorne in formal clothes, considering he's spent more time shirtless than not. ^_-
My Characters' Endings

Postby Zath » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:28 pm

hey dark, is erden getting into his formal clothes? The dance isn't for another week in RP time.

Postby darkshark » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:33 pm

Nope, just pickin' em out. Getting them ready.
buh

Postby Distracto » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:48 am

Hey Zath I have a totaly awesome idea for a second character. It would be a she which would help with the number difference and She will make for some total awesome moments. I'll put up the Cs in a while. Just tell me if its okay or not.

Edit:

Student Character Sheet:
Name: Rachel Shadowbane

Codename: ?

Appearance: She Is a shadowbane and like to wear black a lot like Araki, she isn't a Royal so she doesn't have his same flair of elegance. She tends to wear a black tank top and black jeans. She wears one majorly oversized black belt. Her hair is long blond and flowing. and she has normal green eyes. Her face is very pretty and she looks a little old for her age. She has long legs and a very lanky body. He chest is almost flat and she hate's it when people notice that. She has one lage tatoo of black tribal flames down her back. Symbolizeing her being a shadowbane. She also wears a simler pendant to the one araki wears. She also wears customized combat boots.

Weapon of Choice: Her Weapons of choise is her Special combat boots that have knives that jut from the toe area. She specializes in quick kicking attacks. She is rather lacking in the shadowbane arts so she makes up for it with physicle skill. She only knows a few basic Grace Dances. She can also only use her darkside for a very limited time and hers is not physicle.

Personality: She is a careing free loveing person and is very social. her mood changes with the wind. She does what ever she can to keep herself entertained. She loves to eat but miracuously stays extremely thin. She has the upmost respect for the shadow bane royal's due to their skills in combat.

Note: She is a shadowbane comoner. She knows alot about the shadowbanes due to her membership of the clan. But compared to araki, she knows nothing. She has up most respect for the royal and doesn't understand why araki would come to a school instead of being personaly tutored by his father. THough she loves her clan she often wishes to get away from all of the clan worries.
Kinda Back...we will see

Postby Zath » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:03 am

*Thumbs up*

Postby Aura » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:09 am

Well, I think Iris left after the 3 year gap right? Then I'll work on her CS a bit, and post it again with the student CS I've been thinking about.
Last edited by Aura on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Zath » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:14 am

Alright, sounds good Mk

Postby Distracto » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:24 pm

sweet, this shall help someone's date problem (But not araki! no way i am haveing my two characters dance with eachother!)
Kinda Back...we will see

Postby Aura » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:10 pm

Yeah, I'm making a girl, bit she may not go with anyone in the end :P

Added after 1 hours 57 minutes:

My two CSs.

Teacher Character Sheet:

Name: Iris Whiteshock

Codename: Sunshine.

Appearance: Iris is tall and delicate, her hair of a strong brown color, which falls down her back in small waves. Her eyes are light brown, and her skin is slightly tanned, being of a chocolate like tone. Her body is balanced and attractive, but without falling in extremes, having regular forms. What does calls the attention of people are the delicate tattoo like lines that goes all over her skin in regular circular patterns, those being of a white color. The lines do go all over her body, two of them going right through the eyes, as two thin scars over them.

Iris usual chose of clothes is very simplistic; she wears comfortable light clothes, not exposing her chest to much, but leaving her arms exposed. She usually wears long pants as well, with common footwear. Her hair is sometimes tied in a ponytail, with some of her hair falling in between her eyes.

Something that annoys her greatly is the fact people tend to confuse her with a student, mostly due to her short age and her looks.

After three years: Funny thought, Iris keep looking a lot younger than she actually is. While her body has matured, this thing being probably the only detail that could give her away, she looks pretty much the same -it wasn't like she were a kid-. Her clothes now look more detailed, and the running clothes are left for the running time -which is still quite bit by the way-, but now you can see her using whatever she finds comfortable, always changing her style, but the whole time along the lines of trying to look a bit professional. You can't tell if she succeeded.

Main Element: Light

Weapon of Choice: Her actual weapon hasn't been seen yet.

Personality: Iris really likes to teach, but she ain’t the most patient person in the world; sometimes she gets on her nerves so quickly she forces her students to go beyond their self imposed limits. However, she worries about all of them deeply, sometimes being a counselor more than a teacher. It’s because her easy going way of being that she finds easy to transmit what she knows to others, as well as understanding people’s problems. She is inflexible on her teachings, thought, and likes to be listened when talking. All in all, Iris sometimes seems to feel more like another student rather than a teacher, mostly because she thinks their life is somehow simpler.

After three years: Pretty much the same, but now you can see she is a little more serious; she still forces the people she cares about to improve against their will, but she does it all for love. However, Iris bright personality seems to fade from time to time, this being related with something that happened in the time she was out. She is over it and smiling again fairly quickly, though.

Class Taught: Uses of the Light. Note that she won’t be teaching just Offensive and Defensive stuff.

Student Character Sheet:

Name: Seth Flockheart (Is female)

Codename: Krusnik

Main Element/Sub Element: Darkness/Blood. Strongly inclined to her subelement.

Appearance: Have you ever seen a cute rocker girl? If you haven’t Seth would be your first one. The ragged shirts, the also ragged shorts, and God damn, the ragged socks, complemented with spiky bracelets, black leather clothes, and messy hair gives her certainly that look. It’s most of the times people’s imagination, though; Seth simply likes dark clothes combined with bright clothes, and the best to colors for that are black and white She has an average build; not too much of anything, but not plain as a board. Her somehow long messy grayish black hair falls freely on her back, but it’s also common to see it in the form of two high pigtails. Her eyes, of a strong green, seem to be lit by an inner light, and her lips and nose are both delicate and small. The paleness of her skin, combined with her already “dark” look gives her a certain gothic air, which increases and decreases with time; some days you see her with an incredibly short, black jean skirt, and the other day with baggy black pants, always managing to give that darkish air though.

Weapon of Choice: She doesn’t use weapons.

Personality: This is the interesting part. Being the dark magic user she is, Seth possesses two personalities, one representing her “Light” and the other one her “Darkness”. The “Lght” one is the happy, easy going, talkative in excess Seth that is always making friends, playing the guitar too loud to be bearable and causing a mess without wanting to, living her life happily, making one thing why the hell such a cute, nice girl would dress up like that. The “Dark” on is…dark; there are many ways to know which Seth is the actual one; first, “Dark” Seth’s eyes change from the strong green to a grayish blue, becoming way colder than before. Also, her taste on clothes is a lot more sober, being adept of belts, baggy pants and the dark gray color. She look many more times dangerous than the apparently harmless “Light” Seth, but her actions mostly denote boredom before anger –that doesn’t stop her from having a half assed frown the whole time-. Finally, “Dark” Seth rarely speaks; apparently only when interested, she considers using her voice. Completely the opposite from the cheery and clumsy “Light” Seth, this one is a lot quieter and reflexive.

Light SethDark Seth (Just for you to make an idea of the personalities, since they should look the same…they are in the same body anyways)

On another note, “Light” Seth is completely inept on the use of both Darkness and Blood magic, while “Dark” Seth is the opposite; accurate, precise and deadly. Maybe the “Light” one could learn how to use Light magic, but at the moment she is simply untalented at every aspect of magic. Both personalities can “switch” most of the times at will, but from time to time one stays longer, maybe days, without changing.

Postby Karo » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:35 pm

0.o
I'm not sure if people who suffer from MPS (Multiple Personality Syndrome) are aware of the second or third personality.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Zath » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:06 pm

It's Elemental Academy, does that really matter?

Postby krimson-Death » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:09 pm

Karo wrote:0.o
I'm not sure if people who suffer from MPS (Multiple Personality Syndrome) are aware of the second or third personality.

come to think of it, people have accused me of that same illness because on some days im nice, some days im mean, and others im netural. very funny to watch.

Postby Aura » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:38 pm

Karo wrote:0.o

Yeah, I know. Sometimes people do notice, sometimes they don't; I'm not really sure why. Anyway, magic is somehow related with her in this case, so she is pretty aware.

I'm good to go Zath?

Added after 7 minutes:

BTW I lurv Dark Seth.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing