The X Institute OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The X Institute OOC: Sign Ups, NO MORE

Postby Aura » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:46 pm

Well, it's up to you Glacier. How could they meet?

Postby Akaine » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:49 pm

Hah hah, Lols. Well I'd say that she'd be curious enough to go and visit him at odd hours of the morning/night and poke him awake and try to have an intelligent conversation.

So- do you think that they'd get closer? I think Minerva could do that. *nods*
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Glacier » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:10 am

He can always change his mind and go back to the living room. I could erase that part entirely leaaving him out side, take your pick.

Postby Deena » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:48 am

Name: Rosalie Mandrake; often goes by "Rose" by acquaintances and "Rosie" by close friends and relatives

Appearance: Thin and small, Rosie resembles something along the lines of a mouse. She has long, slightly wavy dark brown hair that reached down to her waist; because she usually keeps her head low, her face is usually covered by her hair. She stands at the miniscule stature of 4'11, and looks to weigh no more than 90 pounds, including her hair. If you can get past her hair to see it, her face is actually quite cute. She has large green eyes and a button nose, and her lips always seem to have a healthy rosy flush to them, a perfect accent to her name. She spends an awful lot of time in the sun, but her slightly lighter than caramel skin neither burns nor tans any further. She tends to wear sun dresses, fluttery skirts a la 60's era, and oversized knit tops, with a pair of thick-soled black boots that are probably at least a size or two too big for her. None of her clothes are ever striking in any way; she keeps to earth tones and comfortable clothes.

Picture coming soon.

Personality: Meek and skittish, Rosalie is probably one of the most docile people you will ever meet. She listens to her elders, always follows orders, and is very polite. However, she often speaks too softly, stuttering and tripping over her own words. She is always fearful of offending someone, and apologizes frequently, sometimes to the point where she can't go a sentence without sticking a "sorry" in. If spooked, which isn't a hard thing to accomplish with little Rosie, her first instinct is to hide behind a tree, or, if a tree isn't available, the nearest trustworthy person. If even that's not available, a curtain or a drape would work, too. She is deathly afraid of animals, and will immediately hide upon first notice of them. From her hiding place, she will promptly glare out from behind her curtain, tall person, or tree, until said animal moves along away from her vicinity. When Rose is serious about something, she can be very stubborn about sticking with it until her goal is reached. Rosalie loves to read and draw in her sketchbook, and is typically quiet and keeps to herself. She has a strange habit of planting things everywhere, even going so far to put little flowerpots in every corner and windowsill of places she spends a lot of time in. This includes her home, her school, and even the summer day camp she went to. While at first glance, she may seem immature and naive, she shows signs of being wise beyond her years once you get to know her. She is incredibly insightful, and she is a very talented artist. Her biggest hobby, however, is gardening. She is also an exceptional cook. However, she hates physics classes, even though she isn't particularly horrible at it.

Postby Glahardt » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:42 am

Add another Rose with an extremely similar name for maximum confusion. XD

Postby Aura » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:49 am

That's another chracter Deena?

And, why Imenak is a female again?

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:58 am

Pff, why wouldn't he be? Just silly to have to ask such things in this forum. XD
Demon of Elru

Postby Imenak » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:08 am

MkAura wrote:That's another chracter Deena?

And, why Imenak is a female again?

What're you talking about? I've always been female.

And that's not another character. Deena just changed her character's gender, and then made other modifications to fit that.
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Silver Samurai » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:19 am

Oh crap, Imenak now had become twinster again. XD
"Let's ignite this war! This war of love!"

Postby Cascade » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:28 pm

Whew, thank god.
FUKKATSU

Postby darkshark » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:16 am

I'm still interested, Imenak.
buh

Postby Akaine » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:25 pm

Posting in the next day, sorry for the delays ^^'
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby blue05dj » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:19 pm

Hope I'm not too late.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Lincoln Theodore Livius (No one except teachers actually call him Lincoln, most people call him Lin, Collin, or Teddy Bear)
Appearance: Decently good looks are nothing foreign to the Livius family and Lincoln is no different. Lincoln is at an average height but appears to be taller because of her build and posture; he is at five feet seven inches when standing erect. Most people notice his height, simply because he has really good posture. Lincoln rarely slouches and because of it he looks taller and thinner as well as looking more confident, healthier, and more alert. Such a statement was due to Lincoln’s confidence in his looks more than his looks themselves. Again, his looks are handsome but average; it’s the way that he carries himself that people find most attractive about him.

Lincoln’s build is quite thin but not at all lanky. Throughout his body, Lincoln has a number of various muscular curves that compliment and add to his figure. His muscles are not too large and are proportionate with the rest of his body. While he won’t be lifting any desk anytime soon, he can at least stand without being blown by the wind. His healthiness shows in his build as well as his skin; he’s not anorexic nor is he turning purple. On a normal day, Lincoln will not have much to worry about in the skin department because his own skin is smooth and clear. Furthermore, Lincoln tans easily but does not sun burn often, this results in an Olive, or light golden, skin tone. All of the time he spends outside does sometimes lead to sunburned, irritated skin but most of the time he is okay.

One of many faces, Lincoln has a number of very different expressions, all of which clearly express what he is thinking. Lincoln would be a terrible Poker player and he knows it. Everything contributes in showing his emotions his eyes, lips, eyebrows, and nose. Like most of Lincoln’s other attributes, his eyes are average, in fact they are rather basic. Almond shaped and blue, his eyes couldn’t be any more standard and the actual variation of hues within his eyes aren’t very extravagant unless up close. Despite the standardness of his eyes, Lincoln’s eyes work just fine. Lincoln’s vision is 20/20, leaving him no need for glasses or contacts and it is something that he is quite happy about. He’d always wondered what he’d look like if he was a four eyes but had never been able to imagine it, he hopes to maintain his good eyesight so that he would not have to rely on anything to see. His gaze isn’t piercing and looking right through your soul, nor is it sparkling or awkward; Lincoln’s gaze is just an unspectacular, common yet calming look. The rest of Lincoln’s facial features are round but thin; his lips are thin and his nose is small, sharp, and normally sized. Usually his hairstyles do not distract from his face, and he never wears his hair over his eyes or anything of the sort. His hair in medium-short and is naturally straight. His hair and eyebrows are brown in color.

The type of clothing that Lincoln wears is quite varied. There is no definite piece of clothing or style that he constantly wears. What he wears depends on what he plans to do that day and what he feels like. Even so, he assembles his clothing in a laid-back and comfortable way, often leaving it as if it were just slapped on. He likes wearing layers the most because it helps him feel warm and more comfortable. Lincoln will wear anything from sweats to designer slacks but fashion does not really matter to him and he’d prefer the sweats. Most of his clothing is blue or brown, he prefers neutral colors because too vibrant colors make him sick. He wears nearly the same pair of shoes, preferring the comfort of sneakers over dress shoes and boots. While not exactly a jock, he does prefer athletic shoes (running, tennis, sneakers, etc.).

Personality: Lincoln has a very straightforward personality and in turn he has become a very straightforward person. He is often short and sweet with his words; however there is a slight emphasis on the sweet. Had it not been his tendency to try and make everyone happy all of the time, he’d be considered quite blunt. However, he is skillful at wording things so that they don’t seem quite so bad. What you see is what you get when it comes to a person like Lincoln and he makes sure that you know that. He has no split personalities or different tendencies when around certain people, no, he remains his unchanged self universally no matter who he meets. Lincoln does not care if you accept him for him because honestly, he could care less. Luckily what you get isn’t such a bad deal, especially when you have Lincoln as a friend. Many of his traits were formed through his experiences over the years however many were simply acquired by him being around the right (or wrong) people. Anyway, Lincoln is an open minded individual who doesn’t limit his opinion to what others tell him.

Lincoln holds many strong and positive traits and because of it, he is generally well liked. Lincoln has goals and is a thorough goal setter, when he thinks of a goal he does his best to carry it out. Despite what one might think considering that others envy him, is that (in my book) his single most brilliant quality is his modesty. While he has many accomplishments and talents, Lincoln never brags announces them to others. (Well, sometimes jokingly but again, with good friends and even then its hardly bragging.) When others admire or acknowledge him he doesn’t gloat, or push them on but kindly accepts the compliment and leaves it at that. God forbid someone worshiping his skill because then he’s just stand offish and uncomfortable. Lincoln is interesting, responsible, and a good friend; one would have a hard time trying to find fault n these three qualities. Even those who only know him a little get a sense that he is trustworthy because he is one who doesn’t go out of their way to harm or hinder a person and he has gained such a reputation. We all know independence and this trait is strong in Lincoln. He doesn’t rely on other people when doing work nor does he seek help at every turn. He is very self capable of doing tasks by himself. However, if there is a task that he needs help with that he finds impossible, he is not afraid to ask. He is a reliable person that you can trust to get things done. Lincoln takes fault in any mistakes he makes, both directly and indirectly.

Postby Imenak » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:35 pm

darkshark, you can begin posting. Though, I forget... did I ever PM you the extra information you needed to know? It's all in the very first IC and OOC post, if not.

@blue05dj: Ah, there's one. By judgement of the co-GMs, you have been accepted into this RP. I'll be PMing you shortly in regards to how you'll be joining the game.
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Cascade » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:21 pm

O bai th' wai. People who wanted their characters to go see if Koren was at his work place and eat there ought to post that they are going to or arriving at the club, despite my last post. It'll work out in my next one. XD

If you've been there already, I figure there's no reason why you wouldn't remember how to go there anyways. Note that it would be early in Christmas morning, however, and not at night as the party is then.
FUKKATSU

Postby Aura » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:23 pm

As soon as I get green light, I'll post. That may take a while, apparently.

Postby Jay » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:29 pm

Yeah, Imenak just had to choose the week that Brawl comes out.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby darkshark » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:03 pm

Imenak wrote:darkshark, you can begin posting. Though, I forget... did I ever PM you the extra information you needed to know? It's all in the very first IC and OOC post, if not.

Depends. What's the extra info?
buh

Postby Glacier » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:34 pm

You read the three strike rule and all that yet? If not, just recheck the first posts on each thread.

Postby darkshark » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:43 pm

If the stuff you were going to send me is just the stuff on the first pages, then I don't need it, I read it all.
buh

Postby Imenak » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:26 pm

Jay wrote:Yeah, Imenak just had to choose the week that Brawl comes out.

This is where the RP gets stuck in a stand still for a month while everyone Brawls their brains to mush. Except me, of course. I'll just be twiddling my thumbs wishing I could just steal my sister's Wii.
My Characters' Endings

Postby Jay » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:18 pm

Don't worry man. I'll make a point of reminding you everyday how much fun I'm having.

Y'know, just to do my part in giving you the next best thing to actually playing it.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Imenak » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:30 pm

I'll just amuse myself with old RPGs and Army of Two... while doing this: *covers ears yelling "LA LA LA LA LA!" *
My Characters' Endings

Postby Glacier » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:34 pm

I'll be around, no Wii or means to play one. Now I'm starting to regret my earlier decision.

Postby Hana » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:06 am

Glad everybody else has an excuse...I don't feel well. I'll try to post with some regularity, but...I can't promise anything in the way of being on the ball or being of an awesome quality.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing