Elemental Academy *OOC* Dead. Kaput. Finito. RIP.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Acktoo » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:51 am

Hm. Is it required that I take control of a shadow beast?
Too good for you.

Postby Zath » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:02 am

Do so, for Urufu has noone to fight.

Postby Acktoo » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:02 am

To Urufu it is then.
Too good for you.

Postby Soul » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:32 am

Victor doesn't have anything either.

Re: Elemental Academy *OOC* Sign Ups Closed!

Postby krimson-Death » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:02 pm

Jason, glad u noticed what i was goin for

Postby Mr.Button-Eyes » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:56 pm

SoulScavenger wrote:Victor doesn't have anything either.

Hmm. Okely Dokely.
How I wonder, What you're at!
bk-o wrote:I feel the hat business is soon going to become a major world thing. Hat economy will boost, and much, much hair will be pressed.

Postby Soul » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:02 pm

Gracias Senor.

Postby Zath » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:46 am

Err... PPGD? The battle isn't in the arena, there's just a screen in the arena now so everyone can watch the battle going on.

Postby Soul » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:31 pm

darkshark wrote:is there anyone here without a huge power level?

Tee hee.

darkshark wrote:a huge power level?

Kekekekekeke

darkshark wrote:power level?

I'm having flashbacks of a terrible english announcer, from an anime show that used to be on at 4:30 PM on Cartoon Network.

Postby darkshark » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:01 pm

I'm changing that just to spite you.
buh

Postby krimson-Death » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:11 pm

my god ur right, DRAGON BALL Z SYNDROME

NOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

Postby k-hallowseve » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:50 am

How will they destroy Oblivion when his power level's OVER 9000?! (I'm terribly sorry, but someone had to say it XD)
I'm not dead! I'm getting better... >.>
----
Þæt fram hám gefrægn Higeláces þegn
gód mid Géatum, Grendles daéda•
sé wæs moncynnes mægenes strengest
on þaém dæge þysses lífes
æþele ond éacen•
----
Elemental Academy CS #1, #2 | X Institute CS #1, #2 | Totem RP CS
The wandering hobo.

Postby Karo » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:16 am

Because Zathroth and Fenix together create... deus ex machina!!!
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby krimson-Death » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:23 pm

actually we create . . . .

UBER

Postby Acktoo » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:34 am

I've been working late for a while, so at best I can have my new CS up by tomorrow.

But more likely Christmas Eve.

Just an FYI.
Too good for you.

Postby Styx » Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:18 am

Name: Tecumseh Williams
Codename: Umbra
Appearance: Time has not changed the length of Tecumseh’s hair which still the same length reaching to his belly button. He has grown about 4 inches making him 6 foot 4, He has gotten more muscular and isn’t the slender muscular person he once was. His ice blue eyes no longer convey a sense of paranoia when someone looks into them. His scars have not faded at all over the years if anything they stand out more as his skin has become more tan and darker as time has gone on. He no longer wears baggy clothes but instead prefers to wear tight comfortable pants and no shirt but when he has to he wears a tight tank top. His knives are kept in sheaths on his forearms one on each and on the sides on the outside of both of his calves, for he had picked up two more in the years since he had started at the Elemental Academy.

Weapon of choice: 4 long knives each with about a 1 1/2 ft blade. One blade tinted green has a handle that is sculpted in the shape of a snakes head and has the image of the snake winding along the blade. The other blade tinted gray has the handle sculpted in the shape of a falcons head with what look lack talon marks along both sides of the blade even though on touch there is no indentation where the talon marks are. A third blade shaped so that the blade is coming out of a dragon’s mouth tinted red. And a fourth blade with a fox head as the hilt and a tail like pattern winding around the blade this blade is his favorite because it is tinted the same color as his eyes.

Personality: If anything Tecumseh talks less, He has learned to control himself and not pry into everything and he has given up eavesdropping as that has gotten him slapped way to many times. He still is very quick to defend someone who he feels is in trouble. He still is very blunt and doesn’t beat around the bush. He almost idolizes his Arcane Teacher Sheedas and will do anything the old man asks.
Last edited by Styx on Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby TheLivingCouch » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:10 am

Sorry guys not feeling well. Will post when feeling better.

Postby narutodesu » Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:22 am

Hope you guys don't mind I haven't felt much like posting lately << which I think even if I felt like posting I most likely wouldn't. I just got Tenkaichi 3 and Zelda :3 and omg the wii makes Tekaichi so much fun << I even got too into it and as I was kid Gohan and I was doing an attack I said "Masenko.." out loud << I'm such a dork.

Postby krimson-Death » Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:39 pm

did u get the ninja-bread man game?

Postby Soul » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:47 pm

Was I the only one to write a three year history? Neat.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:13 pm

Zath, I will post my student CS soon, making some minor adjustments for now.

Also, I find that other than Richard, who died, I'm the only one to suffer major damage. I find that disterbing as the old guy should have the most experience to avoid taking damage.

Just saying.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Zath » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:14 pm

Ah, but also your character while having the advantage of old age knowledge, is mainly meant to be a support unit, not a warrior unit.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:51 pm

True, but never underestemate the power of knowledge.

One more thing! *Wacks Zath with two fingers* Here is my character. I added a history to explain some things.

Name: Roberto Kireto

Codename:

Appearance: Roberto is very muscular. I mean, more so than you would think. Not Hulk big, but paint him green and he could be close to the real thing. He weighs about 260 pounds, mainly muscle, and he knows it. He has short, black hair and cobalt eyes. He has no scars or mars on his skin that is visible, aside from one that is very close to his eyes and looks like someone was trying to cut his eye out. His frown can be very scary, and rightly so cause that is what he is going for.

Weapon of Choice: His fists. Sometimes he will wrap his hands in medical tape and then douse them in freezing water, making his opponents think he is hitting them with cement blocks. Lately, however, he has taken to wearing special gloves used by precision carpenters, where the first two fingers, along with the thumb, are cut off at the top to allow the carpenter to feel what he is doing. He will still sometimes wear the tape under the gloves, but that is beside the point.

Personality: Roberto seems to be a common case of an anti social teen. That is nowhere close to the real thing. Roberto is not anti-social; he just doesn’t make friends with people. He prefers to keep others away from himself for his own safety. Only those who you hold close to your heart can betray you, that is something he learned the hard way. He also can have hair trigger anger, but he is working on that. His anger is usually seen when he is alone, among trees, where he vents his anger by slamming his fist, or legs, or any part of his body really, into them. Whenever his anger starts to build when he is around others, though, he will put his hand close to his heart and then calm down long enough to just walk away without decking someone.

History: Roberto’s childhood was a happy one, but that is not to say it didn’t have its ups and downs. The boy didn’t begin to get involved in fights until he was 10, where he would frequently get into fights with the “bullies” at school. They would make cracks about his mother and how frail she was, which is an easy way to piss Roberto off. He continue to get into fights, despite what his father, mother and friends said. He just couldn’t stop when he was mad until those other kids were pleading for him to stop or until his own friends or others had to hold him back. Durring this time he got stronger, a lot stronger, as his constant fights showed him that he couldn’t control his anger he thought he could vent it by working out. It was a way to use up energy, his mother had told him, and he always followed her advice. She didn’t know he got into fights, neither he nor his father told her. She was constantly sick, and couldn’t leave the house unless either Roberto or his father was with her. Still, she was happy and that was enough for her. Roberto’s mother was killed when a robber broke into their house while Roberto and his father were gone. After that, Roberto’s father was furious, blaming this all on Roberto. His mother wasn’t so weak until he was born, it appeared, and if he hadn’t been born she would still be alive, his father rationalized. Roberto stayed another week in his home until he left after his father tried to kill him, he was 13 at the time. He depended on one of his older friends for support, but it came at a price. Roberto was a strong kid, strong enough to take on grown men, and his friend knew this. So he had Roberto fight in illegal underground tournaments, where the man got a lot of money from bets placed on the underdog. This went on for a year until Roberto realize his potential in magic, which happened in a fit of rage at his “friend,” where he caused his hand to erupt in flames and slammed it into the man’s chest, giving him severe burns, but not killing him. This rage came to be after he actually killed a man with his bare hands (crushed the guy’s skull in with his fists).

Robertol later found his way into the school, where he remained in the background, detached from the others. He had become very private, trying not to stand out. This was a feat, because as time went by his form became very muscular for one his age.
Last edited by Nebacanezzar on Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Soul » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:59 pm

Yeah, its not hard to hurt Victor but when he gets attacked by a real life tetris its not hard to avoid getting hurt. No offense Button.

Postby krimson-Death » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:01 am

knowledge is a powerful thing jason, support units do not apply to thoughs who are magi, we are the main unit of life, you are the support.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing