The X Institute OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:00 am

Well, Silver's back, so it may exempt the offer for you guys. XD

Anyway, expect a post some time in the morning, my group. Thought I'd save it for Friday so the wait over the weekend wouldn't likely be too long.
Demon of Elru

Re: The X Institute OOC: Sign-ups Always Open (but DIFFICULT

Postby Fellguarde » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:35 am

Goddamn Jay, keep your word!

BE A MAN. DO THE RIGHT THING.

Postby Cascade » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:44 am

He's already asleep, for some wimpy reason, I bet.
FUKKATSU

Postby Dorian » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:49 am

You poor humans and your need to replenish your energy.
Never asked for this
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Fellguarde » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:00 am

…That little reprobate. I’ll have his guts for garters.

Postby Imenak » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:27 am

Tee hee. The choice was an illusion in the face of an old character's comeback. Welcome back to the loop Tuor! His character's on the floor you'll be going to, by the way, unless Fell wishes otherwise.
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Jay » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:44 am

Lol, I meant write a character sheet, not a post.

What would I say? "I wonder how much that sculpture could go for"?
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | Tumblr | MAL

Postby Aneri » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:48 am

So. I'm, like, totally not dead.

...Er. Physically, that is. Not too sure about my mental state, but 2 AM is a fantastic time to make a post, especially since last night was the first time I've had more than 5 hours of sleep over the past week. This plan is foolproof.

In all seriousness, I plan on making Azunka known to be alive and well some time in the next 24 hours. If I continue to be coherent, maybe within the next half hour. Haha, here's hopin'.
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Cascade » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:00 am

It's okay. I sort of know how you feel right now. XD
FUKKATSU

Postby Imenak » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:45 pm

Well at least the remaining Durandal members are still function. The members of Cortana seemed to be in stasis. <_< Do you guys want assistance/interference?
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:51 pm

We want Ro to post.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:14 pm

That'd be my fault. They're waiting on my post, ATM. And I've been delayed by an unforeseen arrival... *babysitting for the weekend* I'll try and work on one for the weekend, since I promised one for Friday.

Added after 1 hours 23 minutes:

And there you go! Hope it makes up for the delay.
Demon of Elru

Postby Imenak » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:20 pm

Heh heh Big Red.
My Characters' Endings

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:25 pm

lol

Okay, I'll put it there. XD
Demon of Elru

Postby Glacier » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:24 pm

Thanks Ro, nicely done with the self sabotage's there.

Postby Jay » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:34 pm

Well, I had a chat with Imenak, and it was decided I'd be retiring my character "Arche Touzaki", and instead, replacing with a new character, Maple Atlas. If someone really wants to know why, I just wasn't very happy with how I handled her personality (thought it was sort of a jumbled mess), and yeah. She's not exactly out of the game though? Dunno.

Name: Maple Atlas

Appearance: Maple is of a lanky but athletic build, the fruits of regular strength and endurance training. His dirty blonde hair is styled in a short, almost boyish haircut while his face is decorated with a cocky, self-assured grin, and overall a very laidback, confident expression. Typically he is seen dressed in some sort of pants (not necessarily always jeans, but usually long) and a long sleeved, button-up shirt, with perhaps a coat of some sort over it. He wears loafers unless he’s out exercising. Maple really likes hats, but rarely wears one himself.

Personality: Typically, Maple comes off as the sort of person who’s very confident when it comes to him winning something and in general, a person who seems bored with life. When it comes down to it, he’s a very competitive person and will engage someone until he wins and gets bored of it. One hobby that he doesn’t seem to tire of however, is playing online games. He limits this however, and it seems like one of the very few things that he does lose at, aside from games with a heavy luck component like mahjong and most card games. He is a master of sports and games, playing ridiculous games of darts and was famed for his excellent pitch; mind boggling corner kicks; tricky serves; and dexterous escapes from any holds, pins, or locks in his previous school. A crazy guy who just is too good at practically any sport you can think of. One might expect it all to go to his head, but in general he remains fairly friendly and seemingly as a joke, whenever he does something impossible Maple will just shrug and say, “Well, that was a lucky.” Surprisingly, he enjoys reading quite a bit and has a predisposition to enjoying soft music. He does not have any taste, however, for politics and its ilk.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | Tumblr | MAL

Postby Aneri » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:57 pm

So this is what comes from when I have free time and I'm trying to be productive drawing things I should be (like prize commissions <.< >.>)...

I do fanart of Noel 8D Pink hair and neon scarf FTW!

Jay mentioned that her hair was too neat, haha. So he figured Koren made her comb it down (or combed it down himself) before the picture :P
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Cascade » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:05 pm

Rofl, classy Noel is classy.
Yeah, definitely not as messy as I expected, but it still looks great. I should draw my characters sometime.
FUKKATSU

Postby Dorian » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:10 pm

That.. looks nothing like I pictured Noel at all! Still nice though.
Never asked for this
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Imenak » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:12 pm

Yeah, I never pictured Noel as this sweet and cute looking girl. xD Great work Aneri!
My Characters' Endings

Postby Aneri » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:19 pm

Haha, Cas, you totally should! 8D

Thanks guys :3

And I think her sweetness is a mix of my tendency to draw "cute" pictures, and the way I see her, hahaha. (I do have a pencil sketch of her that's a little...closer to how most people see her, I think XD Did it a while ago, but she has this endearing "WTF?" expression, as I drew her trying to give someone a baguette and being very confused why they didn't want it XD)

Postby Styx » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:52 am

I am submitting a CS for this

Name: Clay McDonough

Appearance: Clay is about 5 foot 6 and weighs about 130 pounds and does not appear to be strong at all. He has medium length hair that goes down below his shoulders that is worn in a ponytail that ends at the base of his neck. His hair is naturally a dark brown but he dyes it a deep sapphire blue. He looks a bit geeky due to his size and build. His eyes are the same color as his dyed hair. On each wrist he wears a bracelet. The bracelet is made of a smooth material and is a round band rather than a flat one. The color of the bracelet is a shiny black similar to an onyx black. He wears anklets of the same style on each ankle. In each earlobe he has a small earring that is the same shape and is made of the same material as the anklets and bracelets. And on the top of each ear he has two earrings made of the same material and in the same shape. Around his neck is a necklace made out of links similar to his earrings.

Personality: Clay is very friendly and intelligent, he gets annoyed by people asking questions that he feels have very obvious answers but he keeps quiet about that. He likes to joke and hang out and just talk but it is very hard for him to open up to people and make friends. He is a very protective person but he won’t step in to help unless someone asks for it or they are about to die. He treats men and women the same unless he has a romantic interest then he treats them different. If he feels himself getting overwhelmed by anger he will to the best of his ability remove himself from the situation. He constantly worries about doing something stupid, it does not matter if anyone else considers the action or thing he said was stupid it only matters if he feels that way.
Last edited by Styx on Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby darkshark » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:09 am

Ahh, I remember trying to join back in the day. Good times, gooood times...Anyways, this still has my interest, and I feel that I have improved enough in RPing, that I can join. So, can I give it another go, or was it a one shot thing?
buh

Postby Silver Samurai » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:12 am

Uhmm, Styx. We already have a character named Patrick anyways. The Patrick I am talking about is Neb's character. XD
"Let's ignite this war! This war of love!"

Postby Styx » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:19 am

easily changed thank you.

Patrick was one of the possible first names that I was going to pick from.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing