Elemental Academy *OOC* Dead. Kaput. Finito. RIP.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Karo » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:14 pm

*Pulls a Hiruma and bring out a machine gun*
Imenak, rejoin now. XD
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Imenak » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:53 am

k-hallowseve wrote:DO IT! XD It would be awesome. And bring back Thorne... por favor? *gives 'best batty-eyelash-puppy-dog-obviously-trying-to-get-my-way look, which has never worked well in the past, so it's rather pointless*

I don't think the time is right for Thorne to come back yet xD... but since you two asked so nicely...

Name: Michael Lamperouge

Codename: Lucent

Appearance: At 5’ 10”, Michael is at a relatively average height with an equally average build of a body. His hair is not long but not short either, extending past his ears to the top of his neck. It’s usually neatly combed down and is parted at the left side of his head. However, hair still falls towards his eyes, and his bangs are often sweeps in one direction so that its slanted nature can’t obscure his vision. Its color is prematurely white and is accompanied by his light gray eyes, which often voice a wisdom far beyond his years. He’s also a fair-skinned individual, and in some train of thoughts, it also good looking. However, there are others who would consider him to look “nerdy,” only convinced otherwise when he is without his spectacles, where he can be quite handsome if he chooses to be (and he never does).

His clothing is usually very professional, often consisting of various pairs of jackets and slacks of varying colors. The ties and dress shirts that accompany these suits are vary widely, and can often offset that professional image. They can sometimes be drab, sometimes be vibrant, or sometimes just be downright bizarre. Still, he manages to maintain a strong air of propriety when he wants to. Though there are occasions he wears more traditional and casual clothing, he has found no reason to in recent years. In fact, not anyone could be able to recall in recent memory when they saw this man in anything but professional wear.

Main Element: Light

Weapon of Choice: Bow and arrow. That’s right, Michael’s a marksman, and an adept one at that. His bow is actually quiet large, resembling more of a long bow, and is rather ornate in its design. However, despite its seemingly decorative nature, it’s a sturdy weapon and not as heavy as it appears. He even uses it to parry attacks, using the thickest part of the bow to strike away melee weapons at their wooden base or the blunt side of their steel. His arrows range in degree of uses and practicality, some actually being non-lethal in nature (they are padded in place of an arrowhead, but are understandably harder to shoot). If things get particularly dicey, any one of his arrows can become an improvised short range weapon.

Personality: Michael is an odd person. There’s just no other way to put it. When he was a child, he was a prodigy and a boy of incredible academic prowess. People often said he would do great things, and that his intelligence would take him far. However, at the same time, that intelligence impeded him, and his steadfast logic made creativity and innovation difficult for him. As a result, though he easily got through the Elemental Academy, he didn’t have the same level of talent/skill as some of the others. This made him decide to go on a decade long journey to find himself and to begin anew. However, after 2 years, he got bored with the idea and returned home, only to try again later. Eventually, the year traveled added up to around 7, and in that time, he changed from the cold and logical to the overtly cheerful and eccentric.

He often makes nonsensical jokes and puns, and is an ardent supporter of the more unorthodox and abstract methods of teaching. Despite his professional appearance, he is very social and enjoys interacting with his students on a more personal and engaging level. In short, he often treats his students as his younger siblings, finding the experience more rewarding when one has an emotional claim to a student’s success. He's also very kind and polite in general, and sickeningly selfless at times. Some have remarked that he would jump in front of a train if it meant perfect happiness for an individual for about 10 seconds. Maybe less. All this is possibly what makes him the only family member, and perhaps human being, that Thorne genuinely respects and likes, and will outwardly obey without contempt.

Class Taught: Light-based Classes.
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Zath » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:30 am

*Stamps Paper* ACCEPTED!

Re: Elemental Academy *Update page 73*

Postby Imenak » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:08 pm

Schweet. Do I just start posting like nobody's business now? ^_-
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Nebacanezzar » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:24 pm

Imanek, have your guy know Sheedas, since he is an old man. He might have known the old man for being very strange, going off in tangents and being trapped under large piles of books that were very old, fragile and heavy.

Please, I really think that it would be fun to have these two interacti with each other.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Imenak » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:52 pm

Sure. Just IM, PM, MSN, or w/e me one of these days and we can establish a more surefooted link between them.
My Characters' Endings

Postby Nebacanezzar » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:56 pm

No problem.
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby krimson-Death » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:34 am

starbucks eh, interesting, i woulda thought we were in the under-developed times, a time of war and plague, but thats just me, it seems to go with the whole "swords and shields" thing we got goin on

Postby Karo » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:34 am

Karo wrote:Block A:
Urufu Hogosha
vs
Morgan Harris (Alternate: Michael Lamperouge)

Sheedas Kirote
vs
Victor Deblazzi

Block B:
Hisui Itoji
vs
Gideon Fell

Richard Summers
vs
Vulcan Feanor
Last edited by Karo on Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby krimson-Death » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:35 am

u rock karo

also, my character has a last name, it's Summers

Postby Karo » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:36 am

Huh? What did I do now?
I just reposted that for me. XD

Postby krimson-Death » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:41 am

but richard has a last name though, i just wanted to say that

Postby Imenak » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:42 am

krimson-Death wrote:starbucks eh, interesting, i woulda thought we were in the under-developed times, a time of war and plague, but thats just me, it seems to go with the whole "swords and shields" thing we got goin on

Medieval Starbucks. It's evil goes farther back than anyone could possibly imagine.
My Characters' Endings

Postby krimson-Death » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:42 am

Touche'

Postby Zath » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:54 am

Imenak, I fucking love you for that intro post.

Postby Karo » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:19 am

It was pretty good.
So Zath, has desertrose just disappeared then? I've given her a few days to respond, so it looks like you'll be fighting Imenak in Round 1.

Postby Zath » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:22 am

Joy.

Postby Imenak » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:31 am

Let's dance! Preferably waltz. I'm not really good with any other ones.
My Characters' Endings

Postby Zath » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:40 am

What, no tango? How dissapointing. D:

Postby Imenak » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:48 am

I'm sure it could work out if you lead. O:
My Characters' Endings

Postby Nebacanezzar » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:42 am

Down boys. You have plenty of time later.

Postby krimson-Death » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:14 pm

neb i just realized something, you have a horendice amount of posts O_o
My humble . . . . god whats the word, i haven't had to use it in years, Appology to my actions towards you, ur presence scares me now

Postby Zath » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:33 pm

Heh, if you think that's bad, wait until you see MD.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:03 pm

I'm the third highest poster. Next is Jase and then MD with his ungodly ammount of posts.

Postby krimson-Death » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:45 pm

cough cough get a life MD cough cough cough

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing