RolePlay - Idea Board

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: RolePlay - Idea Board

Postby Gias » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:17 am

What do you mean exactly?
"After all that... I still think your annoying." -Sasuke

Postby Icerider » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:21 am

I mean using things from games like Ratchet and Clank(I love the Bouncer), Devil May Cry and others. You could even nab some great things from other relatively unknown games.
Just call me Ice

Postby Gias » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:23 am

No devil may cry, because if we do that, I won't give up dante! He must be played to his fullest extent of coolness, and even for the most seasoned roleplayers, this is quite a feat!

~Officially outlaws DMC.~

Postby Icerider » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:24 am

lol Ok then. You do get what I mean though, right?
Just call me Ice

Postby Gias » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:27 am

That I do, and thats a good idea. More people play similar games than watch similar shows, hence the so-far decent quality of the ff7 rp.

Postby Icerider » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:32 am

As long as you don't flood the RP with game ideas, you should be right. Anyway, I've had a little time on my hands, seeing as I can't do very much in the FFVII thread. lol Great RPing by you in there. Are you interested in a FFVIII RP?
Just call me Ice

Postby Gias » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:34 am

I wasn't a big 8 fan, but I could do it no problem.

And thanks.

Postby Icerider » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:39 am

No probs. I was just wondering because of the 7 RP. I'll make a sign up thread in a sec. Hang on.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:14 am

Shitson, Rhys man this is hitting it off better than our ideas thread lol funny.......

You can also nab some crap from StarCraft, Warhammer, WarCraft 1,2 and 3 Brood War (suggesting lurkers for enemies :devil: Oooo we would be soo screwd) and like StarCraft Marines, Zealots, High Templars, Archons, Ghosts and FIREBATS HOOOooo yeah... firebats, WarCraft 3 Orcs and Shamans, Night Elves, PEONS... lol, The undead as enemies, Wow... Rhys we coulda soo incorporated heaps of this shit into our RP... mebbe we still can :snoogins:, Orc Blade Masters, Undead Necromancers as playable characters (just the thought of raising the dude you just killed has some kind of irony to it... you kill them, they serve you till you/they die lol) That Night Elf Hero who turns into the demon... Oooo that is some mad shit, Warhammer Space/Chaos Marines, Tau, Eldar, Catachans, Imperial Guard, TYRANIDS Ooo they are sooo cool.... you can just think of something too.

Anybody feel free to Nab some shit from the list, I don't mind... if I did, I wouldn't post it here :) Thank you come again

PS: You shouldn't use the same character more than four times at max
I reckon the best way to go out, is to go out with both guns blazing.

My name is Josh... but everyone calls me dickhead for some reason... :(

Location: Australia, QLD, Ipswich, ... Getting too close for comfort

Postby Icerider » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:34 am

PyRo wrote:Shitson, Rhys man this is hitting it off better than our ideas thread lol funny.......

Suggesting lurkers for enemies :devil: Oooo we would be soo screwd... Rhys we coulda soo incorporated heaps of this shit into our RP... mebbe we still can :snoogins: Undead Necromancers as playable characters (just the thought of raising the dude you just killed has some kind of irony to it... you kill them, they serve you till you/they die lol). Warhammer Space/Chaos Marines, Tau, Eldar, Catachans, Imperial Guard, TYRANIDS Ooo they are sooo cool.... you can just think of something too.

PS: You shouldn't use the same character more than four times at max

I am aware of this, Josh.

If I GMed it, you'd have to watch your step. Of course Lurkers would be in it.

Why do you think I like being a Necromancer anyway? I like killing people then bringing them back to life, under my control, until they die.
I'd love to see the Tau, Necrons, Tyranids and Chaos in there. But how about you make a thread for 40K players? I'll play in it.

I agree with the character limit. In any RP; but I can't stop people using characters.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:44 am

Because I know JACK SHIT about 40k... I just like the look of it, and know that some of their units are mad as.

Why do you think I like being a Necromancer anyway? I like killing people then bringing them back to life, under my control, until they die.

Rhys, I was not referring to you, I was refering to me, I like the Irony of it all..

Postby Icerider » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:46 am

I know that. I was just reminding you that the first Rifts character I rolled up was a Necromancer. If you remember, I saw it and said "I'm bein' one of those!" before I even finished going through Mystic Russia. I like doing that sort of stuff anyway.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:56 am

Oooo yeah... and Rifts cyborgs, mystics, ley line walkers, dog boys, city rats, Head Hunters, Profesional Gamblers :) (get into the most fights as these) Wilderness Scouts, Operators (mechanics) Grunts, Officers, Tech Officers, Ninja's, Samurai's, Cyber-Samurai's, Tech Ninja's, JUICERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... OOoooo wait... nah they're GODMODERS even if you aren't trying to be.... Glitter Boys (not as pussy as they sound, They are like Small mechs with a big rail gun called the "Boom Gun") you can be basically anything in Rifts... O and don't forget the Vagabonds lol... Vagabonds... they are sooo cool

Well I need to go to bed... laters

Postby Icerider » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:58 pm

I'm not going to continue this conversation unless It's approved.
Just call me Ice

Postby Angelin » Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:49 pm

You know what this section needs?

It needs a Moderator for this section.

So they can delete the innecesarry threads and warn the spammers =

And we need to update some rules since no one follows them...

Like a making thread limit, limit of 4 to 5 characters (in a thread even though most got their limits so i am happy that they make their own rules ^^). And someone to warn the ppl that insult without a purpose *sighs some* i sometimes hate Ppl that are disrespectful but those they are =

Postby Gias » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:15 pm

I do agree... Lately a certian someone put up like 5 join this rp threads. Really annoying. Lets watch, as they get lost in the flood of roleplay threads.

Postby Acktoo » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:33 pm

I could be a mod, my RP has 54 pages. :)

As for why it has lasted so long, I think it's because it has a limit on the number of players. Too much poeple=too much storylines=too much chaos=nobody know's what's going on.
RPs should probably have a player limit. But that's just what I think.
Too good for you.

Postby Gias » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:56 pm

I like the idea of a GM more, and check out the pages Cascade Shebum, and I did last night. Some killer, and awesome rping went on. A good expample of the best these boards has to offer.

Postby Cascade » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:02 pm

Hey y'all. I was browsing your FF8 thread and I noticed a lot of people didn't get GFs. Maybe you should limit people to just one. It kind of sucks, but all the heroes should get GFs if it's FF8. Just a suggestion. Or, alternately, you could, if you're feeling creative, make new GFs. Why not make GFs out of summon monsters from other FFs? Yojimbo could be another one of those Odin style GFs with swords and crap, and you could get Tupon or Ramuh from FF7. To make that even better, get another GF for every GF on a specific element. Alexander, for example, is (and if I might add, the most awesome GF) a Holy element, but you could perhaps have the Eidolon with the Holy element that replaces Alex in FF9 as a GF. That way, two characters could have holy element GFs. You could have a Phoenix GF and an Ifrit GF. I am not a big fan of FF8, so I won't play, but I read that and thought you could solve that problem that way.
FUKKATSU

Postby Angelin » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:24 pm

Talked with comrade...

I will make a thread here about nominating ppl to be Mods... but!

Those people need to be good in this a good reputation too.

I will make the thread now asking for the stuff that is to be known and then a thread to choose them...

Only two spaced of Moderators available.

Postby PyRo » Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:10 am

Tupon? what GF is that?

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:19 pm

Tampon? XD
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:21 pm

It was a summon in 7, not 8. lol You found him in the Frog Forest or something, only went there once.
Demon of Elru

Postby Verec » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:40 pm

Typhoon, like the storm, ya idjit! Jezz, I never used him either, but I get the freaky summon's name right at least.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Icerider » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:00 pm

Typhoon sucked anyway. Hades was better. Let's stop this conversation now. This thread is an IDEA BOARD; not a conversation thread. Make a conversation thread if you're gonna talk about other stuff please.
Just call me Ice

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing