Game updates that you hate the most...

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Game updates that you hate the most...

Postby Glahardt » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:07 am

ITT: Post that shit.

I have only one so far, CnC3 patch 1.07. Cranes can no longer build defensive structures. WTF!?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11487
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:54 pm
Location: Undead Parish
Gender: None specified

Re: Game updates that you hate the most...

Postby Deelenzero » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:35 am

Glahardt wrote:ITT: Post that shit.

I have only one so far, CnC3 patch 1.07. Cranes can no longer build defensive structures. WTF!?


Seriously? WTF?!!! now i cant stop mammoths rushes anymore... -_- (its been awhile sense ive been on)


I hated the NGE "Update" for Star Wars: Galaxies (MMO)... the update that uber-Nerfed the TKM (Teri-Kasi Masters) started ruining the game, but the NGE just turned it into SHIT
"I Believe There's Meaning!, No I Believe There's Nothing!!"
"The body exists only to verify one's own existence"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1847
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:03 am
Location: California
Gender: None specified

Postby Wazit » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:37 am

Woah, this topic is kinda specific
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 25368
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:32 am
Location: Take a guess....
Gender: None specified

Postby Sentios » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:11 pm

Space Cowboy Online: ZOMG patch http://sco.gpotato.com/community/news_updates/board.php

:( I miss the pre-zomg days of epic battles.
Wizard Status. 5 more years
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7892
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:46 pm
Location: The RP Graveyard
Gender: None specified

Postby Alucard666 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:40 pm

Gears of war update that made weapon slide, chainsaw glitch, and the ability to run and not stick to every surface gone.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 16956
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Maine, you know, the state Alaska copied.
Gender: None specified

Postby Grey » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:54 pm

Alucard beat me to it. I miss the weapon slide. ):
Image
Suave Brit

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11168
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm
Gender: Male
Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Kaj » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:55 pm

Any update for MapleStory. The game was already shitty, but they could have fixed that with a few worthwhile updates, which they never had.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: Florida
Gender: None specified

Postby The Finish » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:57 pm

only one in my life:

Dark Crusade 1.2.......

it buffed Chaos too much, it made the Necrons even MORE imba and it seriously nerfed the Guard.

worst patch ever.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:08 pm
Location: Battling for my arse in some back water planet.
Gender: None specified

Re: Game updates that you hate the most...

Postby Glahardt » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:23 pm

Deelenzero wrote:Seriously? WTF?!!! now i cant stop mammoths rushes anymore... -_- (its been awhile sense ive been on)
The patch just came out like... A few days ago, within a week after Battlecast Primetime got on teh intarwebs.

Note: use bombers it, always worked for me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11487
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:54 pm
Location: Undead Parish
Gender: None specified

Postby Raimagus » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:49 pm

Kaj wrote:Any update for MapleStory. The game was already shitty, but they could have fixed that with a few worthwhile updates, which they never had.

Lol, all updates are bitch, but the new update is actually pretty good. Although, Glitch party questers(There was a glitch in which you could get 36200 exp instead of 5700 exp by smuggling an item in a pq,((against the rules, hack tools needed)) hate it because the glitch was patched) I pity them, the level they are in is very hard and they need to grind through those pqs, but your level would skyrocket with a glitch pq, so all motivation goes away when you can't level in a day. The Gm's are actually doing stuff now.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1090
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:37 pm
Location: Across the Multiverse.
Gender: None specified

Postby Next-Gen. » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:51 pm

Name: NG
Image
Image
Griddles wrote:I'm a sadistic bastard :P

Word's, spoken from the master.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1666
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:21 am
Location: Wantagh
Gender: None specified

Postby Kaj » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:54 am

Raimagus wrote:
Kaj wrote:Any update for MapleStory. The game was already shitty, but they could have fixed that with a few worthwhile updates, which they never had.

Lol, all updates are bitch, but the new update is actually pretty good. Although, Glitch party questers(There was a glitch in which you could get 36200 exp instead of 5700 exp by smuggling an item in a pq,((against the rules, hack tools needed)) hate it because the glitch was patched) I pity them, the level they are in is very hard and they need to grind through those pqs, but your level would skyrocket with a glitch pq, so all motivation goes away when you can't level in a day. The Gm's are actually doing stuff now.


Three little letters might have saved it for me: PvP.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: Florida
Gender: None specified


Return to Snafu Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests