Terminator RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Icerider » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:41 am

Luke, noticing that Mikey was purposely leaving him an opening, moved in front of him slightly. As he was moving in front of Mikey, one of the worst possible occurences happened. There were six blips on his aireal radar...
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:35 am

Totally oblivious to the Bogies on Lukes radar... Mikey kept riding on... :( Oooo how I hate not having Full Environmental MEGADAMAGE (not that im trying to imply that MEGADAMAGE would be good on the net... infact it would be quite shit...) Body Armour like you do in RIFTS...
I reckon the best way to go out, is to go out with both guns blazing.

My name is Josh... but everyone calls me dickhead for some reason... :(

Location: Australia, QLD, Ipswich, ... Getting too close for comfort

Postby Icerider » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:54 pm

Leaning close to the bike's dash, Luke called over the radio frequencies: "Everyone, watch your backs. We've got some flyin' fakies incoming!" He chanced a look back over his shoulder as the group of bikes began to enter higher ground. He could just see the metallic glint of the feeble dawn sunlight reflecting flatly off the aireal HK's plating. They were coming in fast, as the bikes entered a large area with remnants of small buildings on either side of the cracked, broken and, in some cases, missing road.

((Please don't metion Megadamage in this thread again, Thar. It's not for this, and it'll get annoying. Not meaning to sound flamey at all by this.))
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:48 am

OOC: Dude... thats the first or second time I've mentioned it on Snafu... please don't tell me to not mention it again... its not like I was going to anyways.

IC: Mikey left breaking space between himself and Luke so he could follow him... and whenever Luke suddenly or gradually breaks he breaks as well.

Postby Icerider » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:04 am

((But I hear it almost every day in RL...))

Reaching top speed, Luke had to veer off the road to avoid th rubble of a fallen building. As he had to go onto the dirt on the side of the road to do this, he lost some speed doing this, and he gritted his teeth. As he got back onto the heavily cracked road, he chanced another look over his shoulder. They were getting closer. Close enough now to determine a distinct shape against the small amount of clouds in the sky.

Radioing to everyone wwho could hear it, Luke said "Split into groups of 2 vehicles, people. We stand more of a chance that way." He yelled over the engine of his bike into his intercom. Two bikes veered left, over the dirt mounds, while another two veered right, in the opposite direction. Seeing a possible hiding place in the distance, Luke made for it. The HKs were almost upon them, one going towards the two soldiers who had veered left, the other hot on Luke and Mikey's tail.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:54 am

Mikey noticed it... but he was going to follow Luke... it was after all, the wounded guy's best chance...

Postby Icerider » Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:47 pm

Taking a huge chance, Luke looked over his shoulder at Mikey, and the HK. He yelled at Mikey: "We're heading for any type of deep cave we can hole up in!"
Just call me Ice

Previous

Return to Role Playing