Elemental Academy *OOC* Dead. Kaput. Finito. RIP.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Karo » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:43 pm

Looks good to me Desertrose, but I think we're gonna have to wait for Zath for the final ok for your character.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby desertrose » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:56 pm

That will be quite alright. I am content to wait, afterall, for the best things we have to have patience.
~~``::Fang fetish::``~~
-Participant in Art Contests (2)
-Participant in active Rp's (4)

Postby Karo » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:34 pm

Sorry, but no student teachers. You could however, revamp your character sheet and create a lightning teacher. We don't have one of those yet.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby desertrose » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:49 pm

I am not sure what the teacher would teach, exactly. Would it be improvisation, or is there something that is necessary to go over with the students?

Also, who is teaching the students in the waiting period while you are trying to find a teacher?

Postby Zath » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:51 pm

All the elements are taken care of, and that's really the main teachers needed, the other classes are just to train them and make them stronger but still important to have nonetheless.

Postby desertrose » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:54 pm

Thank you.

Re: Elemental Academy *Sign Ups Reopened!*

Postby darkshark » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:03 pm

ok.... well i'm going to take all the detail i put here and use it for the x university thingy.

Added after 2 minutes:

i wonder if i'd get in trouble for copying and pasting
buh

Postby Karo » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:32 pm

No, but sometimes it's confusing to use the same character in two different places at once.

Postby darkshark » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:35 pm

i'll control it. this is confusing anyways
buh

Postby Frost-Selphir » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:13 pm

[ Single question. I would like to submit a second character. If this is allowed, I'll post the second one -- ]

Student Character Sheet:
Name: Auspasious Isthatus

Codename:

Element: Wind.

Appearance: His somewhat erratic appearance can be quite peculiar to some. He stands at a height of five feet, eleven inches making him somewhat superior to those of his age-group. Aside from his height, he is relatively broad-shouldered and stocky from youthful tendons and powerful muscles buried beneath a layer of fat. This intimidating feature gives him a much more powerful look then he can muster.

Not to be confused with obesity, he remains fit and in-shape but heavy pro-alpha male genetic traits have formed in his make up from ancestry reaching back into gargantuan Gaelic and Anglic men. His height resides mostly in his long torso, which compared to his legs seem somewhat stubby. At the end of his legs spout two impressive clodhoppers of fourteen inches correspond to a pair of large-palmed hands.

His facade, a portion of his circular cranium, possesses gentle, perhaps kind features. The nose, the dominant feature of his face like it is often with many others, is slightly pointed upwards in a gentle slope. Indistinguished cheekbones, only noticed by the sudden sunken hollow that his eyes rest in. The lids bear a much darker tone then his light caucasion complexion due to strenious nights.

Pallid lips, formed in a typical plush form, seem to have a musing essence to them. Sprinklings of peach-fuzz, often kept down from growing out along his upper lip, chin and the underside of his face from sideburn to sideburn. This differs far from the situation of his scalp, where he as allowed his brunette tresses to grow out in an erratic, unkept style. It was healthy and prized though, much to his joy, though he never let on he took pride in his locks.

The only two marks on his face seemed to fade some days, at others, they are unmistakable. A rectangular deepset birth-mark is seated beneath his right eye in a horizontal direction. The second is a thin line, almost unseen, set off from his lips on the same side running down below his face, heading to a central point above his adams apple.

Weapon of Choice: Dual Kusari-Gama although designed with a shorter handle, making it easier to maneuver as well as a greater curve in the Kama. As well, a xyphos is carried.

Personality: He is a thinker, and he strives to be a kind person. Thoroughly, and perhaps disturbingly honest, he doesn't mind letting others know what is on his mind. However, this is where complications enter, for he argues about what exactly is on his mind. Not very self-concious, or stuck-up, he is rather mellow.

However, he possesses a temper more bitter then most that, thankfully, is rather difficult to set off unless it has been done before priorly by the same person it is directed at. After a tandrum, he has a tendancy to feel somewhat apathetic and sorrowful for hurting the person[s] and tries to be sweet towards them and others in general.

Despite his mellow tones, and his willing attitude towards aiding others, in truth he can hardly tolerate ignorance and stupidity. He implores people when ever he can to step up, although he may be rather hypocratic at times.
Last edited by Frost-Selphir on Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby krimson-Death » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:20 pm

whats ur element?

Postby Frost-Selphir » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:21 pm

Oh sorry... One moment, let me edit it.

There. Wind.

Postby krimson-Death » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:26 pm

not bad, but u seem more water or earth-ish to me

Postby Frost-Selphir » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:30 pm

Thanks, but seeing a Kusari-Gama is attatched to a long chain, a wind element seems to be more much welcoming to use in unison with it.

Not to mention, Wind has fewer limitations. I can smother and stoke the fire along with the ability to heave boulders and push the waves with a powerful gale.

Isn't that just grand? But I doubt I'd be legitamately progress that that far... Still, I do enjoy using a xyphos. <3

Am I accepted or what? O.o
Last edited by Frost-Selphir on Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby krimson-Death » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:31 pm

seems fine to me, but i have no real say in this, zath or karo have that power

Postby Frost-Selphir » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:31 pm

Are either of them on?

Postby TheLivingCouch » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:39 pm

krimson-Death wrote:not bad, but u seem more water or earth-ish to me

I'd have to agree there, but Zath has picked the elements for all of the students so far, and I don't think it will be any different for these new ones.

Postby Frost-Selphir » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:44 pm

-Thumbs up.- I'm going to chance my weapons if he picks something else for me.

Postby darkshark » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:59 pm

aw crap he chooses the element? i'm going to have to redo my whole guy if he doesn't choose the one i want
buh

Postby Frost-Selphir » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:07 pm

Fuckin' awesome. =p

Postby darkshark » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:10 pm

THAT'S NOT A GOOD THING!!
buh

Postby Mystery Girl » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:17 pm

Name: Isadore Jacobs

Codename: Crossfire

Appearance:
A well shaped teenage face, raven black hair with really dark red highlights in it that only show in the light, deep dark Onyx eyes and pale skin. He is pretty tall at about 6’. Izzy is quite the skater boy, he wears tightish shirts and skinny jeans with a chain on the side. He has a thick chain around his neck and a flame sweat band on his left wrist with a watch on the other. His shirts are normally covered in skulls and are dark in colour, to go with his pale skin. Tall and quite Muscular while still being slender. He also had to start wearing Glasses but he hates them, but they seem to round off his attire.
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i76/M ... e2copy.jpg

Weapon of Choice: A cross Bow, and with such deadly shots couldn’t go in the tournament. But it didn’t matter since he already knew his element before he came.

Element: Wind

Personality: Isadore is a strange boy, he doesn’t like to listen and hates school in general. Hes kind to girls likes to fight with boys but he never tells anyone about himself. He is not a shy boy but takes pride in being able to keep his voice steady and calm. Isadore is not interested in making friends or interacting with people at all but will if he has too.
He is obsessed with things being fast. He wants to be a really fast runner and trains all the time.

History over time skip:
Isadore, had made friends which he was surprised at. Gabriel, Kevin, Artemis (and her friends), Emma and Rein. He knew everyone’s name just never really talked to some. He liked Tats which seemed to be her nickname, but she was good fun and liked to cause havoc, she reminded him of a little pixie but he wasn’t going to tell anyone that.

Over the time skip he asked Artemis out when he was 15 and she was 14 (almost 15 as she always complained) The relationship only lasted 3 weeks, they decided to stay friends though instead which was good because Arty was really good at racing, and a good spar was nice on occasion when you have anger to get rid of.

After him and Arty broke up, (which was a mutual thing) he started to realise how much he liked Emma, even though she didn’t seem to like him back, he would wait. But he liked the way she looked, how she carried herself, She way she concentrated when she was training. ((If I continue this I’m going to sound like a lez ))

Isadore, spent his free time skating and keeping on top of his fitness, as Wind wasn’t as hands on as Earth you don’t do things as running in it. He didn’t mind sitting in a tree and doing some reading, even though he didn’t seem the smartest of people he did like to keep on top of things.
Last edited by Mystery Girl on Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:14 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Postby TheLivingCouch » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:20 pm

darkshark wrote:aw crap he chooses the element? i'm going to have to redo my whole guy if he doesn't choose the one i want

Hey now hold on. So far Zath has done a pretty good job with picking elements that fits the characters personality. It's not about getting the element that you want, rather the element that best suits your character best. There really is no need to rewrite your CS. Besides it would be interesting for a character to have to deal with an element that he doesn't want to lean.

Postby Frost-Selphir » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:26 pm

No it wouldn't. It's inconclusive and leads to a dead-pang character. I don't tie these elements with mentality - I prefer the weaponry.

Postby TheLivingCouch » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:31 pm

Fighting style has alot to do with it too as well as personality. I'm not exactly sure how he picked them but those two aspects do play a role.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing