Elemental Academy *OOC* Dead. Kaput. Finito. RIP.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby LostD » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:03 am

Thanks Couch, made a quick rap up post to try and compansate.

*grins* But Zath, if I didn't dissappear, I wouldn't get the joy of knowing that you were worried about me while I was gone. *quickly hops out of the large guy's arm reach*

I'm trying to get on more, it hasn't been till tonight we actually stopped for a for a bit. Road trips are a bitch when you get no signal.

Don't worry, I'll be here.

Oh, and krimson, my name happens to be Jason as well, so could you use "Zath"? It kinda confuses me ;)

Postby Zath » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:40 am

It's no so much worry as it is "I'm going to kill him if he doesn't come back soon."

Re: Elemental Academy *ANNOUNCEMENT!*

Postby krimson-Death » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:05 am

lol i'm still gonna say jason, theres nothing you can do to stop me muahahahaha

Postby Crosis » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:50 pm

*Walks in scrubbing face* Urgh. I've been so freaking busy man. Not enough time to RP. *Frowns and goes to type up RP post*

Postby LostD » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:22 pm

Zathroth wrote:It's no so much worry as it is "I'm going to kill him if he doesn't come back soon."

Aww, ya care! *winks*

Anyway, before anyone gets the idea, please leave Icarus' hammer broken. Though I don't know what Zath was planning, but thanks you him, I've developed one of my own where the broken weapon works perfectly.

Postby Karo » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:40 pm

Now boys, don't start a fight or else I'm gonna have to get involved...
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby TheLivingCouch » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:47 pm

Ok...

Anyway Zath, I've got a rather well formed idea for an Earth teacher if you wouldn't mind me taking on a second character. You seem to want some new people in to be teachers but it can't hurt to ask. ^_^

Postby Aura » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:52 pm

CS ready for tomorrow!

Postby Zath » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:09 pm

Well couch, post the teacher CS and I'll give it a look. But it would be more preferable to get more players in.

Postby TheLivingCouch » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Alright, I'll put it up for your approval as soon as it's finished. I'm working on it now so it should be done fairly soon.

Postby LostD » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:20 pm

Karo wrote:Now boys, don't start a fight or else I'm gonna have to get involved...

Yes mom ;)

MK, if your interested in some ideas on techniques to teach, I've thought of some if your interested.

Postby k-hallowseve » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:21 pm

Imenak: lol my Lord, that made my day. Beep. XD
I'm not dead! I'm getting better... >.>
----
Þæt fram hám gefrægn Higeláces þegn
gód mid Géatum, Grendles daéda•
sé wæs moncynnes mægenes strengest
on þaém dæge þysses lífes
æþele ond éacen•
----
Elemental Academy CS #1, #2 | X Institute CS #1, #2 | Totem RP CS
The wandering hobo.

Postby LostD » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:25 pm

... Wow, Icarus is physically the most unusual, yet probably the most mentally normal.

Postby Imenak » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:26 pm

One is always glad to entertain. ^^
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Karo » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:23 am

*glares and cracks her knuckles* Watch it Lost...
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby krimson-Death » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:40 am

-hides under a rock cowering in fear- dear god she's gettin angry, RUN MAN RUN!!

btw, i have a warehouse of unused spells ready for this rp, if u need any just let me know

Postby TheLivingCouch » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:46 am

Well here it is all finished. *crosses fingers*

Name: Gideon Fell

Codename: Crag

Appearance: Gideon, standing at a full 6’8’’ is a mountain of a man. If ever there were someone who looked as if they could wrestle a mountain lion and win, that would be Gideon. His body is well defined as if from years of hard training, but his muscles are not excessively large. Despite is age he is completely bald except for his eyebrows which are black and bushy. Gideon appears in simple brown pants a white shirt and an unbuttoned red vest. He also wears a pair of brown sandals at times but frequently goes barefoot.

Main Element: Earth

Weapon of Choice: Gideon wields a long poleaxe that reaches his own height. The weapon itself it attached to a long shaft of black ironwood. The weapon is made of a polished hardened steel with an axe on one side and a hammer on the other. Protruding from the top is a short pike.

Personality: Gideon is serious and composed at all times, and rarely if ever shows any outward emotion. He lives a utilitarian lifestyle and believes in a strict regimen of discipline for body mind and spirit. Gideon understands the importance of balance amongst the elements and the role they play in life but also believes in reverence towards Mother Earth. From the Earth came all of life as we know it and as such much be respected along with all its inhabitants

Class Taught: Offensive and defensive uses of Earth
Last edited by TheLivingCouch on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Aura » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:06 pm

lostdrifter wrote:
Karo wrote:Now boys, don't start a fight or else I'm gonna have to get involved...

Yes mom ;)

MK, if your interested in some ideas on techniques to teach, I've thought of some if your interested.

Well, show me what you got, but I already have an idea by myself (apart the fact I need to read the RP as well).

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:19 pm

Think you will stick with that Combo for a while MK. I noticed you changed at least the avatar a few times within the last 2 months. XD
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Postby Aura » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:04 pm

I just changed my avi/sig because everyone else started to do so, and because I'm preparing a F/SN RP (which I should actually try to get ready).

My CS:

Teacher Character Sheet:

Name: Iris Whiteshock

Codename: Sunshine.

Appearance: Iris is tall and delicate, her hair of a strong brown color, which falls down her back in small waves. Her eyes are light brown, and her skin is slightly tanned, being of a chocolate like tone. Her body is balanced and attractive, but without falling in extremes, having regular forms. What does calls the attention of people are the delicate tattoo like lines that goes all over her skin in regular circular patterns, those being of a white color. The lines do go all over her body, two of them going right through the eyes, as two thin scars over them.

Iris usual chose of clothes is very simplistic; she wears comfortable light clothes, not exposing her chest to much, but leaving her arms exposed. She usually wears long pants as well, with common footwear. Her hair is sometimes tied in a ponytail, with some of her hair falling in between her eyes.

Something that annoys her greatly is the fact people tend to confuse her with a student, mostly due to her short age and her looks.

Main Element: Light

Weapon of Choice: A large staff, with two endings that look like scythe blades. What it does and it’s used will be explain in the IC thread.

Personality: Iris really likes to teach, but she ain’t the most patient person in the world; sometimes she gets on her nerves so quickly she forces her students to go beyond their self imposed limits. However, she worries about all of them deeply, sometimes being a counselor more than a teacher. It’s because her easy going way of being that she finds easy to transmit what she knows to others, as well as understanding people’s problems. She is inflexible on her teachings, thought, and likes to be listened when talking. All in all, Iris sometimes seems to feel more like another student rather than a teacher, mostly because she thinks their life is somehow simplier.

Class Taught: Uses of the Light. Note that she won’t be teaching just Offensive and Defensive stuff.
Last edited by Aura on Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Aura » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:35 pm

Zath make an effort and tell me if this is good enough, thanks.

Postby Zath » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:10 pm

I love it, except for the fact that the codename is the name of one of the students. Other than that, it's good! ^_^

Postby TheLivingCouch » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:24 pm

Huzzah a new teacher! What about mine Zath? Good, bad, mediocre? Glad to have the forums back though. ^_^

Postby Aura » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:24 pm

I changed the codename.

Postby k-hallowseve » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:01 am

Woah, liek uber time-skip of doom... Was all of that there before the forum closed? Methinks I missed something crucial. XD I guess we oughtta close up the rift in timespace with our lil' group, so... eh, I'll have to post tomorrow; it's late, and my comp's getting too warm to type up a clean close-out. So, sometime after I get back from church tomorrow, expect something that involves hitting the sack unless Imenak, Lost, or Neo have any plans. :P
I'm not dead! I'm getting better... >.>
----
Þæt fram hám gefrægn Higeláces þegn
gód mid Géatum, Grendles daéda•
sé wæs moncynnes mægenes strengest
on þaém dæge þysses lífes
æþele ond éacen•
----
Elemental Academy CS #1, #2 | X Institute CS #1, #2 | Totem RP CS
The wandering hobo.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing