Bleedman crossover by Shadow MC;FINNISHED!!!

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Bleedman crossover by Shadow MC;FINNISHED!!!

Postby Ivanssj4 » Thu May 31, 2007 4:05 pm

There once was a thread called "crossovers" that got locked in the ppgd forums.

What if ppgd/grim tales/ sugar bits were in a crossover?

And so I'm making a fanfic on the subject. Art to come soon. It's filled with characters from Bleedman's comics, but with several original ones made by Shadow MC - me! ^_^

Well, here goes...:

Added after 50 seconds:

Chapter I

In the Underworld of Hell a war is about to commence. Forces of Makkaillo vs. forces of Lucifer Lord of Hell. The side of Lucifer has familiar members: the Grim Reaper, Mandy, Jack, the Red Guy and HellSpawn. Each of them willing to sacrifice himself to Lord Lucifer.

-Mun, dis ting be very off hand. If we lose to Makkaillo, da whole Hell may perish-Grim said.

-We won’t lose. Get it through your thick skull.-Mandy replied. -If you didn’t forget, Lord Lucifer is the most powerful devil of all.

-Where are de kidz?- Grim asked.

-Safe.-HellSpawn replied.

Somewhere east from there Grim Jr. and MinnieMandy were laying low, deep within the enemy lines.

-Tis very quiet, mine brother. Hast thou hidden thyself well?

-Yup. But Makkaillo’s forces are too strong. They may spot us, and they may finish off our parents. We......may need help.

-Help, thou say? What thus thou propose of being help, mine only brother?

-There’s a time portal not far from here in that direction-Junior said and pointed northeast.- If we hurry, we may reach it safely, and then find stronger warriors in the past.

-Very well, brother dearest. Let us make haste towards the wretched time portal thou mention.

They begin to run, but a demon spots them.

-Ya ain’t goin’ nowhere, kidz!

He rushes downwards on them. They try to run faster. Soon after the demon is confronted by fallen angel Laraeth.

-Kids, make it to the portal! I’ll keep him busy. GO!

While they air-battle, Junior and Minnie rush to the portal and enter it. Minutes after they find themselves on a similar valley, only a bit simpler in stature and plantlife.

-Where to now, brother?
-I.....I......hhmmm.....

(end of chapter one)
Last edited by Ivanssj4 on Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bleedman Crossover - FINNISHED!!! Ze Art of mine

Vampire - A word of Serbian origin, deriving from the early Russian Upir, a term first widely used in Serbia under Austrian rule in the famous Peter Plogojewitch/Arnold Paole vampire-encounter cases.

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Thu May 31, 2007 4:32 pm

Good, though I can't see Mandy severing someone, I think the Underworld and Hell are completely separate and different things as for Sugar bits we don't know that much about the story so my advice wait then re post for this fic.
Paolini: Characters are born of necessity

Griddles: Well you know I am sadistic... I'll only kill a character when their purpose is served.
Bob Harder.

Re: Bleedman crossover by Shadow MC;R;original bleedman comi

Postby Teran » Thu May 31, 2007 8:31 pm

Ummm... forces of Lucifer? Sorry Ivanssj4, but I'm catholic. Anyways, pretty good fanfic, I liked it, though, you shouldn't involve yourself with all that satanic stuff.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

The one and only

Postby GridsNaranek » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:26 am

Aww, come on now, it's just a bit of fun.

Make it LONGER!!
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Ivanssj4 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:17 am

Griddles wrote:Aww, come on now, it's just a bit of fun.

Make it LONGER!!

I will.

Chapter two coming coon...

Vampire - A word of Serbian origin, deriving from the early Russian Upir, a term first widely used in Serbia under Austrian rule in the famous Peter Plogojewitch/Arnold Paole vampire-encounter cases.

Thank you.

Postby Teran » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:59 pm

Well, I haven´t slept very well since I watched "The Exorcism of Emily Rose", and I don´t really think that involving in satanic stuff is the right exit.
Anyways, I´ll keep reading this fanfic, you really have good qualities as a writer Ivanssj4, though, if I go to hell, I´ll blame you for that lol.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

The one and only

Postby Ivanssj4 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:03 pm

teran4ever wrote:Well, I haven´t slept very well since I watched "The Exorcism of Emily Rose", and I don´t really think that involving in satanic stuff is the right exit.
Anyways, I´ll keep reading this fanfic, you really have good qualities as a writer Ivanssj4, though, if I go to hell, I´ll blame you for that lol.

lol thanks, bro! ^_^

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:03 pm

Gods and Goddess are but figments of the human imagination. There are god like beings yes, god like power, but even a god was his limits........ No one knows everything, the universe would collapse if someone did.

Griddles: Well you know I am sadistic... I'll only kill a character when their purpose is served.
Bob Harder.

Re: Bleedman crossover by Shadow MC;R;original bleedman com

Postby Ivanssj4 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:39 pm

Chapter II

Junior and Minnie are standing on the plain from the chapter before. Junior is thinking.

-Mine brother, if thou were not certain of what path we should hath followed, why hast thou brought us to here?-Minnie asked.

- I remember now! - Junior replied.- We follow this road. It’ll take us to the Craaab people empire.

-The Craaaab people empire? The very one where Him reigns supreme? Why are you need to see the Evil One’s empire?

- First, sis, he ain’t as evil as Lord Lucifer or Makkaillo, or mom for that matter. And second, it’s cuz his empire holds the link to the world above.....the world of the Living.

-The world of the Non Dead? But brother dearest, for what infernal reason wouldst thou want to enter that world of the ones whose hearts still have beat?

-Cuz there are powerful beings above who may help us.

-........Very well, mine brother. But tis risky.........tis very perilous......

Junior and Minnie go towards the gates of the Craaaaab people empire. They confront two guards. One of them starts talking.

-Halt! Whoooo goes theeeeere?

-We are the children of the Grim Reaper, a friend of Him, your supreme lord. Open up, please. We need to speak with the supreme emperor of yours. Please?

-Veeeery well....you may enter the land of the Craaaaab people!

(background music)

Craaaab people!
Craaaab people!
Taste like crab,
Talk like people.
Craaaab people!

Junior and his sister pass the high Macra Guards of Him’s tower.
They are being announced.

-Heeere to speak youuu, supreeeeme Emperor, are the son and daughter of the Griiiim Reeeeaper.

-Oh, Lucifer on a stick, more visitors! As if our economy needed any more.....- the lobster from Johnny Bravo said.

Him was sitting on his throne.
-Yeees....yeeessss......let them pass.....come closer, Young ones.....What is it you kids want?!

They were both scared for a moment. Minnie started off:

-Kind Majesty of thine Crustacion Men of Underworld and Overworld *, we kindly asketh thou forth thine assistance.

-Oh well, I’m glad to help out my old friend Grim. Tell me your problem?

Junior took the word.
_Well, you see, we used a time portal to.....

(six minutes later)

-....and so we need to reach the world above. May we use your portal, your Majesty?

-......very well....Let me just find you a couple of guides. Princess? PRINCESS?!

Her steps up to the stage.

-This is Her, my only daughter, my sweet little princess, and the heir to my Throne. She and this craaaab here will take you to the exit that leaves to the world of the Living.

-OK, thank you, supreme Majesty!-Grim yelled.

-It’s nothing. Take care, will you?-Him replied.

-Still I fear that this is very risky and perilous, mine brother by birth.

As they follow Her and the Craaaab guide, they lead them above on a path of some sort.

(background music)

Craaaab people!
Craaaab people!
Craaaab people!
Craaaab people!
Craaaab people!
Craaaab people!
Craaaab people!

Soon they reach the opening to the surface world, which is actually an entrance to a cave near the bus station. Her gives them a mysterious look. The Craaaab guide speaks out:

-Heeere’s the exit to the suuuuuurface wooooorld. Beeeest of luck, fellow servants of Luuuuuucifer.

He and Her both go back in the cave to their domain. Minnie asks Junior:

-Well, brother herz, we arth on the surface world, the reign of the Living. Who arth we looking for?

-There are three girls. They have some kind of “yet-to-discover” powers that I think will serve us good. In our time their powers faded away, so we need to find them here, in the past... Anyway, thet’re called the PowerPuff girls. Let’s catch a bus, sis! The portal to the past is closed for 48 hours, so we have some spare time on our hands.

*the world of the Living, although I needn’t say it, cuz you got it already. :)

(end of chapter two)
Last edited by Ivanssj4 on Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you.

Postby Teran » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:49 pm

Just a simple question: Is this story before or after Minnie got her ragdoll form? Loved the song of the Crab People, lol.
Craaaab people!
Craaaab people!
Taste like crab,
Talk like people.
Craaaab people!

The one and only

Postby Ivanssj4 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:52 pm

teran4ever wrote:Just a simple question: Is this story before or after Minnie got her ragdoll form? Loved the song of the Crab People, lol.
Craaaab people!
Craaaab people!
Taste like crab,
Talk like people.
Craaaab people!

1. After (You'll see in Chapter 3)

2. This fanfic is linked to my "PPGD Craaaab people saga" fanfic, which I'll post about three weeks from now.

and

3. Yeah, the song ROCKS!

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:04 pm

But Him is a enemy of the PPG........ your song rocks though!

Bob Harder.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:06 pm

bob-dude wrote:But Him is a enemy of the PPG........ your song rocks though!

The link between Him and the PPG will be explained in my "Craaaab people saga" fanfic.

BTW, I take it you like this one, Bob. :snoogins:

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:09 pm

I do! Question: will Her talk or not in your fanfic?

Bob Harder.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:12 pm

bob-dude wrote:I do! Question: will Her talk or not in your fanfic?

Well, we have to respect some rules... In the Bleedman universe she doesn't talk, so neither will she talk here. Sorry, bro.

In fact, I maybe won't even return to Him's reign a lot. Most of it I'll concentrate on the pp galz, Jr. and Minnie and Lucifer and Makkaillo. And some other of my own characters.

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:52 pm

Interesting....... Might be hard writing an in-Cannon Her, but your probably up to it!

Added after 1 minutes:

That and in my fanfic she talks and I have no problem!................... Please review, they give me life!

Bob Harder.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:51 am

bob-dude wrote:Interesting....... Might be hard writing an in-Cannon Her, but your probably up to it!

Added after 1 minutes:

That and in my fanfic she talks and I have no problem!................... Please review, they give me life!

Review?

Added after 1 hours 23 minutes:

Chapter three coming soon, a little late cuz of many obligations I have....

Thank you.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:55 am

Chapter III

Back in the original time, the demon and fallen angel Laraeth are doing their air-battle.

-Come on! Give up! You know you can’t win, Laraeth!

-I won’t let you get those kids, and I won’t let the forces of Makkaillo take the throne of Lord Lucifer!

-Oh? LORD Lucifer? So now you’re loyal to him? Didn’t you forget your previous duties? Didn’t you forget what got you to Hell in the first place, angel?

-SHUT UP!- Laraeth shouted. Then he sliced the demon’s head with his sword. The head quickly regenerated. They were floating in mid-air, facing back-to-back.

-You can’t destroy me. We’re both unalive and both in Hell, or have you forgotten that too, Laraeth?
-I maybe can’t destroy you, but I can harm you pretty badly.- Laraeth replied. Then he placed his hand behind his back, palm facing the demon, and he fired a ki blast. The demon started skeeching.

-AAAAARGHHH! This isn’t over, Laraeth! We will face again!

And he vanishes. Laraeth starts gasping and kneels on the ground with his face looking downwards.

-I hope the kids made it safely.

Back in Megavile in the past, the PowerPuff girls were training. Near them was Dexter, in casts but still air-fisting.

-Hiiyah! Haiii! Hwuoooo!- Blossom shrieked.

-Wow, you’ve improved, Blossom! I’m really impressed.-Bubbles said. Courage was in her arms.

-Dex, sweety, you’ve been training too hard.- Blossom spoke.- You are still having massive wounds. You should rest.

-Ha! I do not-a-neeeeed to rest! I am a man of scIence! I-a-can heeeeal myself-a-eeeeeasily.

Buttercup was watching the clouds. Suddenly she “huhs” almost as if she was struck by thunder.

“They’re coming your way”, those were the words she heard in her head, in Him’s voice.

-What’s the matter, Buttercup?-Blossom asked.

-We.....we’ll have visitors in a minute. An undead brother and sister....
-What?!-everyone else shouted (except Courage who said “bark?!”)

Junior and Minnie approach them.

-Art thou PowerPuff girls mine brother speaks of?-Minnie asked.

-Yeah. What’s it to you?- Buttercup replied.

-We need your help. I’m Grim Julius Reaper Junior, and this is my sister, MinnieMandy.

-Hmmmm.......-Bubbles took thought.

-Where’d you lose your eye, Mandy?

Everyone fell down (a typical manga/anime running gag)

-You.....know my sister?

-You.....know his sister?

-Sure!-Bubbles replied.-We had a tea-party together at her house yesterday.

-Oh!-Junior slaps his forehead.-Of course! This is the past! You’re my mother’s friend apparently. Yes, she was still a lil girl. Look, what we came here for is.... wait a minute, you’re saying she’s here?

-GET TO THE DAMN F**KING POINT!-Buttercup yelled slapping Junior on the back of his head.

-Yeeowch! Well, back at my time, the Underworld, a section of Hell, is being attacked You see, Hell was lead (and still is) by our Lord Lucifer. However, an usurper to his throne, demon Makkaillo, wants to take Hell for himself. My father, the Grim Reaper, along side the rest of the family, has sworn allegiance to Lord Lucifer. But we can’t fight off Makkaillo’s troops alone, so we’ve traveled through time in search of you.

-We wouldst hath barely made it intact if fallen angel Laraeth hath not shown up for assistance against a dark demon assailant.

-Wow, that’s pretty farfetched to me.- Blossom replied. -Maybe we shouldn’t accept to help you.

-I agree. I think-a-that theey are-a-faaaaaking it!-Dexter added.

-I believe them.-Buttercup said.

-Are you crazy? They’re probably just Mojo and Fuzzy in disguise.

-I know they’re real because Him knows it as well. I can feel that they’re from Him’s domain, because he feels it as well*. So you better trust ME if not them.

-Well, OK. Let’s help them! - Bubbles said with a smile. Everyone agreed.

*the connection between Buttercup and Him will be explained in the upcoming “PPGD Craaaab people saga” fanfic

(end of chapter three)

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:27 pm

Wonder how the PPG will react to Her?

Bob Harder.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:05 am

That's for me to know and the others to find out.

Added after 9 hours 34 minutes:

Chapter four coming soon...

Added after 1 hours 1 minutes:

Okay, I know most of you people don't even read this fanfic, but just to let you know that due to my extreemly busy shedule at school, home, etc.... the new chapter will be a little late.

So instead of that I decided to post a short review of these three previous chapters.

Chapter one; Grim Junior and MinnieMandy are going through a time portal back in the past. They're attacked by a demon, who's stopped by fallen angel Laraeth. Laraeth and that demon make their first appearance here, as well as Red Guy.

Chapter two;Junior takes his sister to the Craaaab people empire to visit Him and go to the surface world. Here is the first appearance of Her (of course first in this fanfic, she appeared in my "Craaaab people saga" fanfic as well). The PowerPuff girls are mentioned here. This is were the "crossing over" begins.

Chapter three; Junior and Mandy visit the girls and Dexter as they're training. They tell them their story, and the girls decide to help them. Meanwhile the demon and fallen angel Laraeth are still battling, and some of their personality characteristics appear, as they're reoccuring persons.

And that's it. Find out what exciting new adventures Grim Junior and MinnieMandy will have on the next chapter of BLEEDMAN'S CROSSOVER!

Shadow MC

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:58 pm

I'll wait till then!

Bob Harder.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:27 pm

Good to know that. ^_^

Thank you.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:49 am

Chapter IV

-But before we go - Blossom took the word - we’ll need to find some more help. Dexter, darling, unfortunately, you stay behind.

-But-a-baaaby, I’m-a-ready to fIght! I-a-want to goooo!

-Sugar, you’re in no condition to even lift a finger at someone. I don’t want you hurt any more badly than you are now, ok?-Blossom replied.

-Yeah. How’s she gonna marry you if you wind up like Grim here?-Buttercup added with a smirk.

-We won’t get married!-Blossom shrieked. Bubbles was giggling.

-Wow......tis so very naïve, yet simple and oh so very nice......so very nice to be alive.....-Minnie thought.

-Let’s go, gang!-Blossom finally said. And so they go to a large apartment centre. They ring the intercom bell. It produces a voice.

-Like, who’s thar?

-It’s us, Val Halan. The PowerPuff Girls. We need your help. Will ya come down?

The door opens. A hippie-kind of man drops out with a guitar.

-Let’s kick butt! Thine arses shall be mine!

Junior was amazed. Minnie asked:

-Thine tongue ist so very profane. Hath thou been tutored by Mistress Helga as well, oh noble Val Halan?

-Umm,..... no, baborella. I dropped out of school when I was, like, eight.

-Ohh...-short reply by Minnie. Blossom took the word again.

-OK, that’s one to join our group. Now we visit the slums.

-Like, why visiting them slums for, Blossie-dudette?

-Because I want to employ an old “friend ” of ours...

Bubbles and Buttercup looked at each other with certainity. Junior and Minnie were confused.

Back in the original timeline, the demon who fought Laraeth is standing in front of the doors to the sixth layer of Hell. The doors open. Two fallen orcs take him in. A small imp starts to talk.

-Lord Makkaillo will see you now, Stradiner.

The demon enters the room. Makkaillo, a middle-aged demon with a normal-length, grey beard and three horns, dressed in black and dark blue, is seated. Next to him are four guards, all massive and large in structure and stature.

-Tell me, Stradiner, any news on the Front? Besides your failure to catch two children and a pathetic excuse of a battle with that fallen angel, that is...

-...........none, sire.-the demon replied.

-Tell me, Stradiner, have I ever forgiven anyone?

-No, sire.

-Have I ever been quick and gentle?

- *gulp!* No, sire.

-And tell me, old “friend” of mine, have I ever allowed mistakes to go unpunished?

-No, sire! Never in your existence, sire!

-You have this coward’s luck, Stradiner, that I keep your sorry ass only to get to the fallen angel Laraeth. You’re the only one who may actually lead him to our side.

-And I shall not disappoint you and fail, sire! Never again!

-You’d better not, you weasel. Now scram! Troops need feeding.

-Yes.....sire.....

Back to the past our gang is at the slums.

-Well, apprentice, have you learned your lesson?-Blossom asked.

-Yes, I have, master.-a voice replied.

-Are you ready to join the ranks of the real superheroes? - Bubbles asked.

-Yes! No job is too big for the renewed me, for....Major Man!-the voice replied. Stepping out of a cardboard box is a stereotypical caped muscular superhero.

-OK, shmuck! Since it’s your first day, you’re gonna listen to me, and do exactly as we say. Got it?

-Got it, master.- MM* replied .

-And don’t call us “master”! You’re one of us now! We’re all friends here! -Bubbles added.

-Yes, mas..... friend. - MM replied with a smile.

-That just leaves one more!-Blossom added.-Make haste to the forest!

Back in the present a conversation via video link is in progress.

-Have you prepared your army?-Dr. X asked.

-Yes, my friend, all according to plan.-Makkaillo replied.

-And the angel?

-As good as captured....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Video link breaks. Zim and dr. X are in the room.

-How can you cooperate with people from the future? What’s the purpose of that? - Zim asked.

-You’ll see, my friend. It’s all the tactics of war in the open. You’ll see, Zim, you’ll see.....

The same timeline. Fallen angel Laraeth is roaming the sky, thinking.

-Stradiner is out there. I just hope he didn’t get to the children before they could reach the portal. If they don’t make it on time, we’re all doomed......all.....

*MM will relate to Major Man, and NOT MinnieMandy. In my future chapters, MinnieMandy will (as so far) be refered to as Minnie, and Major Man as MM.

(end of chapter four)

Thank you.

Postby theredeemer » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:45 pm

Sorry dude... I culdnt read but the first chapter.. Have to study! Will read later!
O and Bob-dude
Gods and Goddess are but figments of the human imagination. There are god like beings yes, god like power, but even a god was his limits........ No one knows everything, the universe would collapse if someone did.

Im chatolic so I do belive in god and notin wrong can come from reading this fanfic, and Bob-dude as my sig says: "Limitless power is glorious.. until you gain limitless understanding."
"There's an experience worse than blindness-it's the certainty that your vision is perfect and the horror that there's no world around you to see."
"Justice is toothless without punishment. Righteousness cannot succed without the suffering of the guilty." -Razia
"Limitless power is glorious.. until you gain limitless understanding." -Ixidor, reality sculptor
"Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do." -Selenia, dark angel
"Truth shines even in darkness. Those who march on the side of truth walk always in righteous light."
"Spirit is the sword and experience the sharpening stone. -Arabian proverb
"Just as the noble soul calls virtue to itself, the evil soul summons harm." -Teachings of the Eight-and-a-Half-Tails

Postby bob-dude » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:25 pm

Yep, just stating my oppinion is all...

Bob Harder.

Next

Return to Literature