RP University 2.0

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Cali Defender » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:11 am

Carry stood up and gave him a funny look. "I dont know, im not mush into that kinda thing...". Derek laughed, "Well then we can get you started." Derek stood up and sat her down at teh computer he was working at. "How bout something simple, like a sidescroller?" He flipped on Alien Hominid (OWNAGE GAME). "Just use the keyboard, i gotta go help Matt find a room, ill be back in a minute."

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:25 am

Matt walked out with Derek and said, " Wow, she looked at the keyboard like she had never seen one before, anyways where do we look for unoccupied rooms?"
Well, I'm back by popular demand, well not exactly!

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

Wassup, everybody, well I have to say The Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi rocks!!

Hell yeah, I spell crunk with a K!! LOL!
ImageImageImage

Postby Cali Defender » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:39 am

"Well, considering were in the Dorms right now, id say here." Derek said sarcastically, as he walked down the hall. "There might not be any empty ones, you may just have to walk in to someones room."

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:43 am

"Ugh, well don't let me choose someone who is annoying and/or snores!" Matt said.

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

ImageImageImage

Postby Cali Defender » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:48 am

"Heres an open room," Derek read the name, "Chris, i saw him earlier, you should be fine here, go ahead and set up your stuff, im going to go check on Carry."

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:54 am

"Okay, oh and thanx again!" Matt said as he began unpacking his neatly folded clothes.

ImageImageImage

Postby Cali Defender » Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:08 pm

"no problem, seya later." Derek walked back to his room and opened the door, Carry was sitting at the computer, stressed over the game. Derek sighed At least shes not crying this time... "Hows it going?". Carry glanced up from the screen, "Its not really...this is tricky...". Derek chuckled, "Let me help you...". Derek helped her get the gist of the game and even get pretty good, in only about a half hour. "Why dont we go look around the campus? Im sure theres a bit more to see." Derek suggested. Carry nodded, then stood up and slipped on her boots and cloak. The two walked into the main hall and noticed matt was stil unpacking. "Where do you want to go first?"

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:24 pm

Matt noticed the guy he was sharing a room with left the place all messy. So he picked up all of his stuff and dumped it on his bed. Then, he took off the sheets already on the bed and put his ducky comforter,asheets and pillowcase on the bed, then he layed his ducky pajamas across the bed, There all done. Matt noticed Derek and Carry walk off a while and decided he would try and meet some new people, so he traveled back to the gym to see if anyone was still there.

ImageImageImage

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:40 pm

NetGhost woke up in his classroom. No students had come to class, so he dicided to go back to his room and take a nap. He got to his room and sat at the desk in the cornor. "wonder if there are any books i could get from the library on Charicter theory." he fell asleep shortly after.

Postby Cali Defender » Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:59 pm

Derek and Carry walked on the sidewalk through the school yard. It was almost night, and the sun was starting to go down. Soon there first day here would be over. Until then, they looked around the compound, seeing what was available. They walked past the springs, looking to where the gym was, as well as most there classmates. A few random people walked around the courtyards, and there was a few people in the cafeteria still. "Hungry?" Derek asked noticing the cafeteria doors still open. Carry smiled, "Sure, maybe it wont be to crowded yet.". They walked in and went to the line. As they took there chicken dinners back to there room, they noticed someone near the armory, "Wonder what hes doing?"

Re: RP University 2.0

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:27 pm

*Chris walks out to the hot springs, and wats for Angie*

Postby Legenlorn » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:29 pm

Anonymous wrote:*Chris walks out to the hot springs, and wats for Angie*

That was me
Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra streea dal lil alust

/A bond of blood,
created by them.
Together they rise,
together they fall.\

Postby Cali Defender » Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:44 pm

due to request on MSN, theres the updated map.

The hot springs is just a man-made heated suana thingy made to look natural.

Added after 23 minutes:

Alright, Apparently this whole map shit is the biggest deal since electricity.

Apparently its just no good enough for certain people they cant go for a naked swim right away, so i guessthe new map will be posted tommorow or something, i really dont know, and im not making it so W/E

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:55 pm

Rayven had walked into the new school, and was walking down the hallway looking for a certain classroom. He turned and opend the first door of the hall, and inside a zombiefied T-rex turned around and roared at Rayven through the doorway. "O_o...okay.....wrong room." He said as he slammed the door shut again. "Apparently that's the Survival Horror room." He walked down a few more doors and pulled this one open, only to find a Cyber-Demon on the other side, It looked at him for a moment, then turned and Leveled it's rocket launcher arm at him. "O_O!!!!<Slam!> Not going in there for a while....." He said before running to the next door. He pulled it open to find a large scale battle going on with Ghosts and Banshees and Warthogs and Scorpion-class vehicles running all over the place. A missile detontated right near the door and anyone looking at rayven from down the hall would have seen his hair and coat billow out behind him suddenly, along with a great deal of dust blowing out of the door. He closed the door calmly, and coughed a few times, before saying, "wrong room."
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Legenlorn » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:00 pm

((A reminder to everyone whos gona use the hot springs...it is devided by a wooden wall into 2 parts...1 for boys...2 for girls...If someone has anything else to say plz pm me))

/A bond of blood,
created by them.
Together they rise,
together they fall.\

Postby fuzzylogik » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:01 pm

new map posted on first page you can now go swimming and what not.

Postby Cali Defender » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:08 pm

Carry looked at the pool, "Dont remember that being there." Derek just shrugged. They both walked into the dorms and went to there room. Derek sat own at his computer chair, and Carry sat on the window sill. As the two ate there meals they talked about there past and what there plans were for the university. AS they finished they left the trays outside the door. "So, what are you gonna do after you graduate?" Derek asked. Carry just kinda looked at him, not sure how to answer. "Im tired, ill see you in the morning.", Carry climbed into her bunk and hit the lights on her side of the room, slipped into her night clothes and layed down to sleep. Derek gave her her appropriate privacy then decided to go look around the university some more.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:44 pm

*Chris got bored swimming alone in the pool so he decided to go to his room and go to sleep. when he entered his room he saw a boy sleeping in the other bed. He decided not to wake him up and let him sleep and then went himself to sleep, hoping that tommorow the day will be good and with no problems*

Postby Legenlorn » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:45 pm

(Agein thats me..somethings wrong with my logging in

Going to sleep if neone will want to play with my char)

/A bond of blood,
created by them.
Together they rise,
together they fall.\

Postby Cali Defender » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:10 pm

Derek walked outa his room and saw Chris go by him and to his room. Derek stopped real quick to pick up he and Carrys trays. Derek walked through the dark and delivered the trays back to the cafeteria, then he walked out into the field near the middle of the courtyards and stood, looking at the moon, thousands of thoughts passing through his head.

Postby fuzzylogik » Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:47 am

Name: Mikhail "Big Mike" Lysenko
Sex: Male
Height: 5'7"
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dark Brown
Weapons:Custom .50 cal pistols,combat Knife ,Bodyguards and Thugs
Bio:Jack is the son of a powerful russian mafia kingpin and is currently attendig the school under his fathers request. but hes also running a lil business on the side.

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:00 pm

Matt looked at the doorway and saw Chris. Matt said while smiling politely, "Hi, you must be Chris, I'm your new roommate, Matt!"

ImageImageImage

Postby Legenlorn » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:35 pm

*Next day chris woke up and sead to his new team mate* "Hey sorry I didnt answer you yesterday but I was too sleepe" *he laughed*

/A bond of blood,
created by them.
Together they rise,
together they fall.\

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:44 pm

Derek hadnt gotten any sleep, he had been up all night thinking about his past, his present and hopefully his future. As he walked into his room, he looked at Carry, she was still asleep. "Good, at least she slept, half expected to find her crying again," Derek muttered as he climbed into his own bed, not even bothering to take off his shoes, and fell asleep.

Carry woke up and saw Derek asleep in his bed. hmmm...wonder if hes not a morning peson? She sat up and looked at the clock, 7.30. she slipped outa her pajamas and into her day clothes, same style as the previous days, but a white top instead. She went and washed up then was out of her room before 7.45. She saw matt and chris talking and stopped wondering whether she should say hi or not.

Postby Legenlorn » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:48 pm

"Hey there Carry, slept well?" *Chris shouted when he saw Carry* "You wana practice some more today" *he sead walking up*

/A bond of blood,
created by them.
Together they rise,
together they fall.\

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing