The X Institute OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The X Institute OOC

Postby Imenak » Sat May 12, 2007 2:14 am

Thanks guys! =)
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Tuor » Sun May 13, 2007 3:03 am

Well, how was it?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Imenak » Sun May 13, 2007 4:35 am

Fun! Though, unfortunately, the dance floor was extremely packed, and it made dancing a bit difficult. We worked through it though, and all was great =). Even the post-prom stuff was fun (which I've just gotten back from).
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Aura » Sun May 13, 2007 11:09 am

Cool! I remeber my prom...well, a part of it. Damn Apple Martinis...Anyway, I went to other 5 proms, so I had plenty of fun...and I didn't sleep for five days in a row.

Now please, someone post on the briefing room...Dawn isn't invisible.

Postby lyca » Sun May 13, 2007 1:43 pm

Yeay. We've started.

Now I'm a bit confused.

We are the ones wearing the bracelets and red stripes right? It didn't really seem clear, but that seemed to be the correct assumption.

Otherwise we are just in normal street clothes right? Just in the middle of the street. . . Slowly being surrounded.
Last edited by lyca on Sun May 13, 2007 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Glacier » Sun May 13, 2007 2:11 pm

For the most part. We've got crowds of people walking by us, but groups of angry men are gathering to either side of us. According to Cornelius, we're walking or starting to move along, which would be a good idea. Both to gather info and avoid confrontation.

Postby Hana » Sun May 13, 2007 4:04 pm

Internet fuxxored. Stop. Phone Company is looking into it. Stop. I will try to post, but it's highly aggrivating. Stop. Back in full force ASAP. Stop. Love, Hana. Stop.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Aura » Sun May 13, 2007 9:22 pm

Hana wrote:Internet fuxxored. Stop. Phone Company is looking into it. Stop. I will try to post, but it's highly aggrivating. Stop. Back in full force ASAP. Stop. Love, Hana. Stop.

God, to be using Morse writting...poor Hana.

Postby Imenak » Mon May 14, 2007 12:37 am

Hope everything can get resolved for you soon, Hana.
My Characters' Endings

Postby Silver Samurai » Wed May 16, 2007 12:48 am

Name: Juliette Einbert

Appearance: Juliette has long flowing auburn hair reaching to the middle of her back, the ends of her hair almost curling into goldilocks’ curls. She would usually tie her long hair into a low and loose ponytail, to keep her hair from her eyes. Her eyes were her greatest attribute, her eyes used to be emerald green but due to her being blind, her eyes had turned to a more darker shade of green, adding to the eerie and silent atmosphere she has around her most of the time. She is actually a fair-skinned girl, since she usually stays indoors for her parents are afraid of letting her out of the house. As for her clothes, she would wear clothes that are comfortable to her, perhaps a pair of blue jeans, a long t-shirt, socks and sneakers would do. She rarely wears dresses or skirts.

Personality: Juliette is a rather silent girl, and rarely responds to people, other than just a few nods of her head and short phrases. Due to her being blind, she had been always treated differently from the rest of the teenagers and therefore causes her personality to be as it is. But to people she is close to, she is actually a vibrant girl and it seems that she doesn’t allow her blindness to distract her life. She is a person who would want to enjoy life, despite the fact she being blind.

Yes, people.. A blind mutant coming your way. XD Rofl.
"Let's ignite this war! This war of love!"

Postby Hana » Thu May 17, 2007 7:12 pm

Got hacked. Small hiatus until I can make sure my browsers are free from malware. Please excuse my absence.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Imenak » Thu May 17, 2007 11:16 pm

@silver: You're accepted! I'll PM you later about when/how your character will enter the RP.

@Hana: Excused =P. I hope to see you back soon.
My Characters' Endings

Postby Glacier » Fri May 18, 2007 12:39 pm

I'm going out of town Saturday, wont be back till Sunday evening. Just a heads up.

Postby Aneri » Mon May 21, 2007 1:44 am

Aura, which room are Azunka and Zoey at? I...lost myself, haha.
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Aura » Mon May 21, 2007 9:25 am

Imenak made a post with the map...it's supposed to be the one in front Koren and Noel's cell...

I can't find it though.

Postby Imenak » Mon May 21, 2007 9:39 am

You two are at the X001 room.

@Everyone: Starting from here, it'd be a good idea for everyone to add which room or hallway they're at so people don't get lost with the locations.
My Characters' Endings

Postby Mystery Girl » Mon May 21, 2007 11:18 am

Name: Temperance Khara
Appearance:
Temperance has long dark brunette hair it is fairly straight all the way down to her waist. Her dark outlined grey eyes show from behind the hair that often falls on her face, her long eyelashes that are covered in mascara catch moisture easily when she cries. She has an order to things with her clothes, she prefers to wear: Dark jeans preferably Black, a black C.M.D denim Jacket, Heavy black boots - with enough force can break bones, A black Timex digital watch on her left wrist and a brown celtic leather band on her right wrist, and a range of colours for strap tops. She is quite pretty, with a slender build (30” waist, and 32B chest size), she is also quite tall- for a girl- with a standing height of 5’ 5” (with out her boots). The skin that she shows is all slightly tanned. One of things she ranges in wearing is Pendants, she has many each mean different things to her - she likes to wear her sword pendant to symbolise death – But when she first leaves her parents she wears a black heart with black wings with a silver chain, it represents a dark freedom. She carries a black note book with her at all times, its quite small so it fits in her back pocket and gets covered by her jacket. She also carries a hair bobble with her, just in case. The only other thing she carries with her is her MP3 player, which she listens to constantly.

Personality:
Temperance can be very talkative as well as energetic and Athletic. Sadly she can be quite horrible to people if she gets the wrong impression. She is the type of person who can be really happy around other, but would be just as happy on her own reading a book. She doesn’t get nervous really; unless it turns out she doesn’t know what she’s doing. She smiles quite a bit but she has to really have something to smile at. Her attitude to bad comments is just to take, she thinks responding is a waste of valuable time. When Temperance is a weird person, she is constantly swinging moods. She can be quite weird, but she normally acts weird on her own. She was always the top in the class at school, so she is quite smart and shuts her mouth when she needs to, as she wants to be friendly with the teachers. She will spend the majority of her free time(that’s apart from lessons, and homework) either listening to music, reading, writing in her notebook, or training her gymnastics.

Ok Imenak... I did alot of editing, is this good enough to get me in? (if not... then give some more help to improve)

Postby Dorian » Mon May 21, 2007 1:03 pm

I'm trying to give a bit of room for Hana to reply, but if she doesn't within the next couple days, I'll continue.
Never asked for this

Postby Aura » Mon May 21, 2007 3:29 pm

Dorian wrote:the next couple days

Oh God, waiting for two days...when John has the supposed jey or something...

Postby Hana » Mon May 21, 2007 6:15 pm

Dorian wrote:I'm trying to give a bit of room for Hana to reply, but if she doesn't within the next couple days, I'll continue.

Sorry! I'm still trying to make sure my computer is free of malicious spying programs, and my access to this computer is really limited. >_<;;
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Dorian » Mon May 21, 2007 6:24 pm

You can only go over your drives so many times with anti-virus and spyware programs. If you're that concerned, you should just reformat.

Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure!
Never asked for this

Postby Imenak » Mon May 21, 2007 10:17 pm

Mystery Girl wrote:Ok Imenak... I did alot of editing, is this good enough to get me in? (if not... then give some more help to improve)

After some contemplation, and taking into account that you have been particularly tenacious about this, you have been accepted. Now, you'll have to wait until I PM you about when to enter this RP. Like the others, you'll probably have to wait until after this particular Issue.
My Characters' Endings

Postby Mystery Girl » Tue May 22, 2007 1:26 am

ok no problem, thankyou

Postby Hana » Tue May 22, 2007 4:45 am

*sigh* Yeah, I'm going to reformat. It's going to take me a couple of days to back up all my stuff I reaaaaaaaally want to keep, and then get the drive wiped and the OS put back on it and everything installed like I want it again. Gawd, I hope that kid dies a horrible death. Fucking hackers.

If you guys can spread the news to the other games I'm in, I'll be really thankful.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby lyca » Tue May 22, 2007 6:19 pm

Aneri, is the hardware store abandoned? No one is raising a fuss about a bunch of muties barging in unnanounced. ^. .^;
Stuck in the see-through zone.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing