The X Institute OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: The X Institute OOC

Postby Imenak » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:36 am

How dare she eat that sandwich!
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Glacier » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:37 am

mmm, sandwhich. mind if i break off a piece?

Postby Hana » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:41 am

Nah, Noel's not a bastard. She's unconcerned. There's a difference.

People ragging on Miranda because she can't control her powers, that's mean. But it's highschool, I guess, so it's gonna be filled with bitches and dickheads. >_>

Added after 3 minutes:

And SPEAKING of sandwiches...*goes off to make a Heavenly sandwich...Turkey and cheddar with mayo, and mustard carefully painted on in the kanji "ten"*
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Glacier » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:45 am

I get that you're character can't control her telepathy and all, but I'd a thunk it that she'd be getting special sessions with Dr. Grey till the professor returned; since reading peoples minds accidentally can be a problem.

Commenting on Ben's thoughts was the first and last straw for him however. I think they got off to the wrong foot. I'm not trying to play a jerk-off, but that's what your giving me to work with.

Postby Hana » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:56 am

Yeah, and one session with Mrs "I'm dead again" is going to fix everything?

I'm just playing my character. I don't have a problem with the way you're playing yours. It's fine. Just don't blame me if Miranda hates Ben's guts forevermore because he totally overreacted to something that she couldn't control and pushed one of the few buttons that she has. *shrugs*
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Imenak » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:03 am

Hush hush now my pretties! You all know not to hold the players accountable for the actions of their characters. Just play it all out and don't feel the need to justify the actions of your character or anything. You know, unless you're doing it in the sort of playful way some of you like to do.
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Glacier » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:05 am

I wasn't implying it would fix everything. It was just a suggestion. I'm just saying that it couldn't hurt for her to see someone who's been through what she's going through with the telepathy.

Actually, I'm fine with her hating him. They aren't on the same team and aren't sparring partners, but She could influence Azunka which would prove bad for him. Invasion of privacy just so happened to be one of his buttons. He'd have no reason to overreact if she hadn't commented on what she heard, but I like that she did. Gave the boring week of substitutes a bit of spice at the end.

Postby Existencial_Heresy » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:22 am

Sorry I haven't been on recently, too mch stuff has come up and I'm pulling out of the rp for now. I am very sorry but I have become much to busy at work recently. Hopefully this won't come as inconvenience.

Regards,
Darrell E. Esq.

Postby Cascade » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:25 am

Noel doesn't understand those kinds of problems, because from what I can see, she is mainly concerned with having somewhere to live and something to eat.

As for Koren, besides his telepathy, which he normally has trouble getting to work, he wasn't even aware he had any powers that he couldn't control.
FUKKATSU

Postby Hana » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:57 am

Shameless tracing and modification ahoy!

Miranda, in light of the current situation:

Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Cascade » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:11 am

Miranda: "How could this happen to me? I made my mistakes. Got no where to run. The night goes on as I'm fading away..."
Emoooooooo...
FUKKATSU

Postby Jay » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:14 am

Crawling under her skullllllll
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | Tumblr | MAL

Postby Hana » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:16 am

You'd be emo, too, if you had crazies living in your head for a year. >_>

That's why she's got all those nervous habits, like chewing her fingernails raw and picking her eyebrow hairs out. 'S'why she chopped all her hair off.

Insane in the membrane, insane in the braiiiiiiin!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Glahardt » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:56 am

Imenak wrote:you could be beat into obedience.
I concur.

Postby Aura » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:28 pm

Heh...Zoey doesn't even think.

Postby Aneri » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:33 am

Glahardt, if you missed it, Azunka responded to Roselia. Just pointing it out so you can reply back if you want to ^_^
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Glahardt » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:43 am

Oopsies.

Added after 6 minutes:

You can continue your poke if you want.

Postby Cascade » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:23 am

I didn't think Miranda would take advantage of opportunity so fast! XD

I still need to think of a way in which Koren could talk someone into killing himself. He has the intelligence to do it, but how to make it happen? That depends a lot on the person...
Perhaps he could go on a verbose tirade about the nature of mutant genetics for several hours until death becomes the only escape.
FUKKATSU

Postby Hana » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:29 am

Oh, Miranda always takes advantage of opportunity. *chuckles* Consciously or not.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Aura » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:01 pm

Second CS:

Name: Dawn Clearwave

Appearance: Dawn has an average height and weight, not really being noticeable about those things. Her body is a compound of delicate, soft curves, giving her quite a beautiful appearance; her face itself is nicely shaped, and her skin seems to be quite soft. However, any of the named things make Dawn consider herself even “acceptable”, since she lack totally of color. Not like an albino, but worse. Every bit of her skin is white, but really without any coloration. Her hair is totally white as well, being it straight with soft waves, making it easy to use at many ways. She usually uses it just free, or as a long ponytail up in her head. Dawn’s eyes are also white but not totally. When looking at them, it’s possible to see a black circle –the iris’ perimeter- and a black dot, which is the pupil. Other than that there is no pigment. However, Dawn’s eyesight is completely normal. Her skin doesn’t seem to be affected by the sun neither, even if it doesn’t have any coloration.

If it’s about clothing options, Dawn obviously prefers to keep as much of her skin as possible. She also tends to wear sunglasses and baseball caps, in order to cover her eyes and part of her hair.

Personality: No matter how you look at it, Dawn is quite shy. Of course, the fact of being totally white can make anyone feel inhibited around others, even if they are mutants. Apart form that, Dawn has a terrible stuttering problem; people can barely get what she says most of the times. Of course, her low self confidence has a lot to do with it, but some tests proved that she doesn’t have anything outside her mind that may force her to do that. On a social ground, Dawn can be unbelievable active –if people don’t mind to decode her words-, at least once she breaks the usual initial barrier that she puts to herself. If she is put in stressful situations, she may lose control over her emotions –and over something else- and react in unexpected ways. However, she is quite capable to act bravely if the situation requires so, often fainting minutes after finishing what she was supposed to do. She is also incredibly intelligent, knowing a bit about almost everything, and everything about a large number of diverse things. All in all, Dawn is a very nice person, always concerned about being as friendly as “somebody like her” can be to the others.

Postby Glahardt » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:08 pm

?
:3
Second character?

Postby Hana » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:21 am

Kekekekekeke! Commence Operation: Springtime!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Glacier » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:22 pm

Hey Aneri, how long is this lunch break gonna last? Is it elongated like the first one of just an average lunch break?

Postby Aneri » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:42 pm

It's just an average lunch break, not long enough for people to go to the other side of the city and stuff, but still providing enough time to leave for lunch and come back.
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Jay » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:45 pm

It's all Cascade's fault. I did nothing.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | Tumblr | MAL

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing